Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
over 2 weeks into white flood and still going strong!!!

I am really surprised to still be getting mild tingles, usually they go away after a few doses...very legit energy, motivation, pump formula!!!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
It was an ancient prop blend but I bet only 10-15mg DMAA per cap and 40mg caffeine each. I don't take it regularly; every few weeks I'd just toss a couple caps in for a supercharged session. Anymore I tend to lean towards a less-is-more approach, so when I do add anything else I can really appreciate it.

Usually White Flood is actually more than enough - if I don't feel up to a full scoop of that I will go with 1.5 scoops of White Rapids for 2/3 the caff and all the pumps!
Sounds good I got some 25mg caps I'll try half a scoop of flood with! These two days were my days off work so I was looking to go in the gym and kill some sh1t and the 2 scoops made me kill so much sh1t lmao . I'm really enjoying this pwo

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
over 2 weeks into white flood and still going strong!!!

I am really surprised to still be getting mild tingles, usually they go away after a few doses...very legit energy, motivation, pump formula!!!
Glad to hear it! I still get them as well, especially noticeable when it's hot in the gym.