Controlled Labs WHITE FLOOD Gifting Promo

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I know I was already nominated by smith_69 but if it's not against the rules I'd definitely like to nominate my boy lifted67 , great guy , brings good energy to the forums , and definitely willing to help out !
You rock! Thanks!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Again, a few years back, but I was an angry sumbit*^ when I was in Iraq. Go figure
You don't look like you'd put a fire out, you look like you'd beat a fire's ass until it went out on it's own lol

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I hate doing this because I always leave someone out lol but I would like to nominate FireTitan, Alpha1agreda, yates84 Dma378 and Woody.

PS I didn't know Controlled Labs made Gym Angel line, my wife loves that stuff. Any chance of running a promo on that? It may help get a guy laid :p :D

PPS: I've never tried White Flood before so I read the ingredient label, those doses are great, looks like a solid product!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I hate doing this because I always leave someone out lol but I would like to nominate FireTitan, Alpha1agreda, yates84 Dma378 and Woody.

PS I didn't know Controlled Labs made Gym Angel line, my wife loves that stuff. Any chance of running a promo on that? It may help get a guy laid :p :D

PPS: I've never tried White Flood before so I read the ingredient label, those doses are great, looks like a solid product!
Not sure on the Gym Angel promo but it's a possibility as we handle the Venture Bar promos and that is actually a separate brand as well!

And if you haven't tried White Flood before you owe it to yourself to go to the Controlled Labs section of the board and check out our Free Samples thread. You just fill out the shipping form in the link in the first post and post in that thread and you'll get free samples for like 5-6 products mailed to you!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Thanks!!! I'll look into that for sure. Always a fan of properly dosed, transparent labels!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Thanks dude all signed up and liked on facebook

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Unfortunately we lack much of a female population on this forum so we don't run too many promo's on the Gym Angel line. Instead we just gifted some products to the females here. Maybe I'll come up with a Gym Angel promo sometime.

Glad Hyde hooked ya up with the link! Enjoy those samples.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
puccah8808 Spoutace love2liftkat You're the only ladies I know on here, demand a Gym Angel promo :p

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Alright folks, if you see your name on this list please forward your shipping info to Sean1332 for your free tub of White Flood!

In no particular order:
smith_69
christ83189
EMPIREMIND
blueline438
The Solution
jaredmus
FireTitan
MidwestBeast
R1balla
Alpha1agreda
AntM1564
Rocket3015
bighulksmash
bbartsche
thebigt
yates84
lifted67
Dma378
Woody

To all of you, thanks for being awesome members of AM and sharing your time and knowledge with others! Enjoy your White Flood, and be sure to tell us what you think!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Alright folks, if you see your name on this list please forward your shipping info to Sean1332 for your free tub of White Flood!

In no particular order:
smith_69
christ83189
EMPIREMIND
blueline438
The Solution
jaredmus
FireTitan
MidwestBeast
R1balla
Alpha1agreda
AntM1564
Rocket3015
bighulksmash
bbartsche
thebigt
yates84
lifted67
Dma378
Woody

To all of you, thanks for being awesome members of AM and sharing your time and knowledge with others! Enjoy your White Flood, and be sure to tell us what you think!
Thanks a bunch will leave a review on a few retail stores amd on here . Also write a decently long report of how it worked for me.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
thanks bro!!! I as hell will!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been on vacay and been a bit MIA from the boards for a week or so and had no idea this was taking place. Wish I could have reciprocated my vote to lifted67

Thanks guys I'll be sure and throw up a review after blasting a few sessions with this!! CL showing some awesome generosity!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thank you to Hyde & CL and bbartsche for the nomination Sean1332 PM coming your way

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
What flavor did everyone choose ? I couldn't decide I had to leave the burden/decision to Sean1332 lmao my bad hope that doesn't disqualify me

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've been on vacay and been a bit MIA from the boards for a week or so and had no idea this was taking place. Wish I could have reciprocated my vote to lifted67

Thanks guys I'll be sure and throw up a review after blasting a few sessions with this!! CL showing some awesome generosity!!
I have personally seen you help many members looking for advice - guys like you getting their hands on our product is what we want! If you like it, you're likely to tell others and that's just good business. And don't worry - lift67 is getting some love too!

"You get a White Flood, and YOU get a White Flood - you're all getting White Flood!!!" #Oprahlovin

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I nominate Rocket3015. A while back i mentioned wanting a usp barbell hat, and he had one and sent it to me on his dime and included a free shirt as well. Great guy, i think that act alone shows his character.

EMPIREMIND thank you for the nomination, Controlled Labs thank you for you generosity, congratulations to all the other winners!!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Ive had it before. its epic.
CL does Fruit Punch so well, even though its a generic flavor, you won't get sick of it.
That I can definitely agree with , I tried the fp when they sent the samples out recently and it was good I didn't have a problem with any flavor even some of the flavors I usually stay away from lol (watermelon was one I remember off the top of my head)

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking to try Raspberry Lemonade, use to love that flavor with MP Assault till I dropped all prop blends

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking to try Raspberry Lemonade, use to love that flavor with MP Assault till I dropped all prop blends
Bro I one time was given a sample of mp assault I don't remember what it was but it tasted like ass man it was so bad I never used anything by the brand after that lol it was more then likely a bad sample but still lol , this pwo is amazing bro I already tried it and it was really good clean energy , glad mostly everyone was able to get in on it !

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I used to rep for them back when I was just ripped and didn't really know a whole lot about proper supplementation. I knew buzz words but it wasn't until I started considering shows that I learned the importance of clinically backed dosages and transparent labels.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
EMPIREMIND thank you for the nomination, Controlled Labs thank you for you generosity, congratulations to all the other winners!!
No doubt my man you deserve it. CL thank you as always. Great products and great promos. Been keeping health iq in my regimen now for two months. Excited to try this!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for all the support, guys. It was a fun promo.

I'll go through my mess of PM's ( :D ) tomorrow night and make sure I have everyone's. I imagine they'll ship out next week.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for all the support, guys. It was a fun promo.

I'll go through my mess of PM's ( :D ) tomorrow night and make sure I have everyone's. I imagine they'll ship out next week.
Thanks for the hookup!! Look forward to adding this in!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Controlled Labs always doing big things here on AM -- only posted to spread the wealth around, but I'll be sure to gift some of this out at my gym for you guys.

Thanks for being a great board sponsor!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Controlled Labs always doing big things here on AM -- only posted to spread the wealth around, but I'll be sure to gift some of this out at my gym for you guys.

Thanks for being a great board sponsor!
2nd this

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the love guys!
No, thank you guys for being a kick ass and involved company, since trying the samples I've been promoting you guys to the few people I speak to

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, thank you guys for being a kick ass and involved company, since trying the samples I've been promoting you guys to the few people I speak to
Well damn, I feel as if I may be one of those "few" now and my own personal level of "special" is on a new level!!! Lol

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm just waiting for 3 more names before I send the list up to get shipped. If I don't have them by the end of the day, I'll go ahead and send out the list and get those other 3 when I can. They've been PM'd!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the love guys!
Nothing but love to CL.
I always have a yearly stock of OT and Oximega on hand because they are the best fishoil and multi on the market.
Also helps with the label promo to trade in after 30 promo's for 3 products. Speaking of that I almost have 30 more labels!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

In no particular order:
smith_69
christ83189
EMPIREMIND
blueline438
The Solution
jaredmus
FireTitan
MidwestBeast
R1balla
Alpha1agreda
AntM1564
Rocket3015
bighulksmash
bbartsche
thebigt
yates84
lifted67
Dma378
Woody

Very cool of you guys, much appreciated!

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Came home to this today. Yes sir. Thanks again controlled labs. Should be fun to use