Controlled Labs is now taking rep applications!

• Thread starter CONTROLLED LABS
  • Start date
CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
WOW, thanks for all of the apps and suggestions by forum members. this was a very difficult decision and we took a vote amongst our current reps. We would like to invite Sean1332 to join the CL team. Sean, if you could please PM me so we can get you started up and give you all of the pertinent info.

thanks again to everyone involved in this thread. I wish I could have picked 5 reps as there are so many qualified applicants in here which is a testament to how great this forum is. with both sean and AE on our team we hope to establish a greater presence on AM than we have had previously!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WOW, thanks for all of the apps and suggestions by forum members. this was a very difficult decision and we took a vote amongst our current reps. We would like to invite Sean1332 to join the CL team. Sean, if you could please PM me so we can get you started up and give you all of the pertinent info. thanks again to everyone involved in this thread. I wish I could have picked 5 reps as there are so many qualified applicants in here which is a testament to how great this forum is. with both sean and AE on our team we hope to establish a greater presence on AM than we have had previously!
congrats Sean and welcome to the team

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great pick!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats bro!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
WOW, thanks for all of the apps and suggestions by forum members. this was a very difficult decision and we took a vote amongst our current reps. We would like to invite Sean1332 to join the CL team. Sean, if you could please PM me so we can get you started up and give you all of the pertinent info.

thanks again to everyone involved in this thread. I wish I could have picked 5 reps as there are so many qualified applicants in here which is a testament to how great this forum is. with both sean and AE on our team we hope to establish a greater presence on AM than we have had previously!
Grats sean!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you guys very much. I thought for sure I was out of the running with how many awesome applications there were!

CL-I will serve you all well!

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice. I'll look for the shipping info on my kickback supps.

Congrats buddy.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you guys very much. I thought for sure I was out of the running with how many awesome applications there were!

CL-I will serve you all well!
Congrats buddy. It's well deserved.

BeastFitness

BeastFitness

Banned
Awards
Thank you guys very much. I thought for sure I was out of the running with how many awesome applications there were! CL-I will serve you all well!
CONGRATZ brotha!!!! Awesome job!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats man, great pick!

fast00

fast00

Awards
congrats man CL is an awesome company you will fit right in brother

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Congrats Sean; super pleased for you brother! As soon as I saw your app I was like, Man, I really hope he gets this. CL offers an awesome lineup; you certainly won't have trouble endorsing them. I've found everything I've ever used from CL worked for me, & well, provided I took the right dose for me. Not a lot of companies can tout something like that.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats Sean! Had some tough competition so that lends more to the victory (if you will) of CL picking you!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I appreciate the kind words, guys. I'm extremely ecstatic that I'm given the chance to represent a top notch company like CL.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just for the fans in here. Hq has pronom at a great price today