Controlled Labs is now taking rep applications!

• Thread starter CONTROLLED LABS
  • Start date
pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Powercage off bb.com is a major reason why i buy the brand. Never only suggests CL, always open minded. True class act.
I like that, especially when they give other options including their own. We all love supplements and we know there are a lot of good ones out there.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Being honest with people is noticed by more than just those you are talking to. Truly trying to help others with their goals even if they don't use any of your company's product is noticed too. Being straight up "our products are the best and no others come close so you should use ours" usually gets you to where no one trusts/values your opinion. Like The Solution said, it really helps if you can recommend other products too!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Being honest with people is noticed by more than just those you are talking to. Truly trying to help others with their goals even if they don't use any of your company's product is noticed too. Being straight up "our products are the best and no others come close so you should use ours" usually gets you to where no one trusts/values your opinion. Like The Solution said, it really helps if you can recommend other products too!
Highly agree!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Which i why i do this as well.. cant be one sided, have to be open minded.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Which i why i do this as well..
For many different companies.

I never was able to just push one company's products. People respond to different supplements differently than others. What works great for some does nothing for others. Gotta be able to fill in the gaps and trouble shoot.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
For many different companies.

I never was able to just push one company's products. People respond to different supplements differently than others. What works great for some does nothing for others. Gotta be able to fill in the gaps and trouble shoot.
ill be honest
CL is the best for essentails which is why i always suggest them and one of the best vanilla proteins on the market period. i will always suggest that
cant wait to try pineapple WFR bet it will be insane.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Time to produce Glycergrow by the ton for all the guys on here now getting on board the X-Factor train

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A rep should be there to give advice from experience. I won't say a product is good if I did not use it and like the results.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
A rep should be there to give advice from experience. I won't say a product is good if I did not use it and like the results.
. See pic in my first post lol.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lol. I meant in general, but impressive. Always was a PW fan.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
always been a OT and Oxi-omega fan, WFR is very good, cant wait to crack pineapple and vanilla pronom is delicious.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
always been a OT and Oxi-omega fan, WFR is very good, cant wait to crack pineapple and vanilla pronom is delicious.
Vanilla pronom in oats with peanut butter and strawberries mmmm.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really happy to see all the positive comments here guys. Always much appreciated

BeastFitness

BeastFitness

Banned
Awards
I was VERY excited to be referred to this thread from Double S! Controlled Labs is a good company and definitely one I would love to back. Here's my app!

Name:
Alex Kikel

Height:
5'7"

Weight:
212 lbs

Goals:
Win my IFBB Pro Card
Win my IFPA Pro Card
Hit 600 lb squat
Hit 600 lb deadlift
Hit 405 lb bench
...just to name a few

Workout Program:
Hybrid DUP Program
Day 1- Lower Max Effort
Day 2- Upper Max Effort
Day 3- Lower Hybrid
Day 4- Upper Hybrid
Day 5- Lower Hypertrophy
Day 6- Upper Hypertrophy
Day 7- Weakpoint training (arms)
*hitting every muscle 3x per week/weakpoints get hit 4x per week
*Squatting and Deadlifting 3x per week
*Benching 4x per week
*Big 3- 525 lb Squat, 550 lb Deadlift, 335 lb Bench

About me:
I am just entering my Senior year at California University majoring in Wellness & Fitness. I will be earning my Bachelor's before going into my Master's program which focuses on Performance Enhancement and Injury Prevention. At that point I will continue on into my Doctorate Program with the ultimate goal of being a Professor of Nutrition and/or work with Professional Sport's Teams. Further than Academics, I own my own online consulting business "Beast Fitness", work a full-time job, am a big family man, post on many social media outlets (FaceBook, YouTube, bodybuilding.com, cellucor.com, anabolic minds.com), and most importantly, am a happy, positive, hard working person. I pride myself on my honesty, positivity, and hard work. I have tried many supplements and always give honest reviews and keep entire Logs and Vlogs logging their validity.

Why me:
I am an honest hard working person who is active on many social media outlets daily. I'm a pretty intense guy in the gym and people seem to enjoy my logs! (Check out the links below...to get pumped up pre workout ;) Honestly, my life is fitness, its going to be my future job and is truly my passion! Supplements are not the key to it but they do play a part in the whole equation. I am in this for the long haul and would love this opportunity!

Controlled Labs is a great company and I would be proud to represent their products.

Thanks for your time!

Check out my channel for TONS of videos including supplement reviews, workout videos, my life, etc.

YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/NaturallyGreatBB

Logs to Check out:
BB.com- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146484503
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240313-turnin-into-f.html#post4303200

Various Pics

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just wanted to take a moment to say that CL offers some great products & they're a brand I believe in - when my store goes live in a few months they'll definitely be a line we're carrying. I use CL personally, often. All the products from top to bottom deliver, & at prices people want to pay.

That being said, I wanted to show some support for Sean1332 & pyrobatt. Both very quality dudes that are passionate about their training, always fun & friendly, & most importantly helpful. And in instances where they didn't know something, they were upfront about being unsure on the topic instead of making up some lousy bs advice that someone else is liable to follow. I don't think you could go wrong with either in the slightest.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have to vouch for Alex, not only does the kid breath, eat, and sleep bodybuilding. he is a true class act. the definition of hard work (which his physique reflects) and very well rounded in the supplement industry and one of the most honest/straight forward guys you can find. Hands down gets my vote for being a rep for an amazing company like Controlled Labs. Not only is his work ethic unreal, the kid is always on top of his game and always here to support/aid others. True class act.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I have to vouch for Alex, not only does the kid breath, eat, and sleep bodybuilding. he is a true class act. the definition of hard work (which his physique reflects) and very well rounded in the supplement industry and one of the most honest/straight forward guys you can find. Hands down gets my vote for being a rep for an amazing company like Controlled Labs. Not only is his work ethic unreal, the kid is always on top of his game and always here to support/aid others. True class act.
Very well said

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was VERY excited to be referred to this thread from Double S! Controlled Labs is a good company and definitely one I would love to back. Here's my app!

Name:
Alex Kikel

Height:
5'7"

Weight:
212 lbs

Goals:
Win my IFBB Pro Card
Win my IFPA Pro Card
Hit 600 lb squat
Hit 600 lb deadlift
Hit 405 lb bench
...just to name a few

Workout Program:
Hybrid DUP Program
Day 1- Lower Max Effort
Day 2- Upper Max Effort
Day 3- Lower Hybrid
Day 4- Upper Hybrid
Day 5- Lower Hypertrophy
Day 6- Upper Hypertrophy
Day 7- Weakpoint training (arms)
*hitting every muscle 3x per week/weakpoints get hit 4x per week
*Squatting and Deadlifting 3x per week
*Benching 4x per week
*Big 3- 525 lb Squat, 550 lb Deadlift, 335 lb Bench

About me:
I am just entering my Senior year at California University majoring in Wellness & Fitness. I will be earning my Bachelor's before going into my Master's program which focuses on Performance Enhancement and Injury Prevention. At that point I will continue on into my Doctorate Program with the ultimate goal of being a Professor of Nutrition and/or work with Professional Sport's Teams. Further than Academics, I own my own online consulting business "Beast Fitness", work a full-time job, am a big family man, post on many social media outlets (FaceBook, YouTube, bodybuilding.com, cellucor.com, anabolic minds.com), and most importantly, am a happy, positive, hard working person. I pride myself on my honesty, positivity, and hard work. I have tried many supplements and always give honest reviews and keep entire Logs and Vlogs logging their validity.

Why me:
I am an honest hard working person who is active on many social media outlets daily. I'm a pretty intense guy in the gym and people seem to enjoy my logs! (Check out the links below...to get pumped up pre workout ;) Honestly, my life is fitness, its going to be my future job and is truly my passion! Supplements are not the key to it but they do play a part in the whole equation. I am in this for the long haul and would love this opportunity!

Controlled Labs is a great company and I would be proud to represent their products.

Thanks for your time!

Check out my channel for TONS of videos including supplement reviews, workout videos, my life, etc.

YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/NaturallyGreatBB

Logs to Check out:
BB.com- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146484503
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240313-turnin-into-f.html#post4303200

Various Pics
Good dude right here. We gave him his first logging oppty and he did not disappoint.

BeastFitness

BeastFitness

Banned
Awards
Good dude right here. We gave him his first logging oppty and he did not disappoint.
WOW! Thanks so much for the kind words guys! Much appreciated!

Here's one of my latest supplement videos I did! Check it out!

Preworkout Supplement Battle: ProSupp's Mr. Hyde VS Formutech Volitale
[video=youtube;0CClA9Bb1R8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CClA9Bb1R8[/video]

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
^ nice vid. Tons of good apps in here! All appear to have different strengths but all appear to be well qualified. CL has a nice group to choose from.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When is the decision

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I didn't apply but Schneppy is one of my former reps and would be awesome at this. Thought I would give him a thumbs up

Chunkx

Chunkx

Awards
Lots of great apps ITT. Maybe I can bribe the winnner, I want some Black Hole (not an euphemism).

BeastFitness

BeastFitness

Banned
Awards
Lots of great apps ITT. Maybe I can bribe the winnner, I want some Black Hole (not an euphemism).
LMAO!!! Seriously made me laugh haha

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump for more apps

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes. Curious to see who gets it. Still giving my vote to Schneppy.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Agree, can't wait to see who gets a great rep position. There are a lot of great guys who applied

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know you're just like me and want to say...Bump for selection lol
I don't take handouts and this would be a big one. It would be a shame if there wasn't a selection. I want more apps so controlled labs can choose whats right for the company. More apps =better for the company. At the end of the day even if im not picked I want to see someone who can take responsibility for the job.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't take handouts and this would be a big one. It would be a shame if there wasn't a selection. want more apps so controlled labs can choose whats right for the company. More apps =better for the company. At the end of the day even if im not picked I want to see someone who can take responsibility for the job.
They haven't had a bad or even mediocre rep yet (that I know of) so whoever is selecting these reps is doing a very very good job. They will select. Just probably researching a little etc like all jobs.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't take handouts and this would be a big one. It would be a shame if there wasn't a selection. I want more apps so controlled labs can choose whats right for the company. More apps =better for the company. At the end of the day even if im not picked I want to see someone who can take responsibility for the job.
That mean you're withdrawing your app? Lol!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chunkx

Chunkx

Awards
I'm not trying to rebuttal your statement per sè, but this does not appear like a handout. I read through all seven pages of this thread and EVERY application is incredible (including yours). I do not envy whomever has to pick the next Controlled Labs representative.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not trying to rebuttal your statement per sè, but this does not appear like a handout. I read through all seven pages of this thread and EVERY application is incredible (including yours). I do not envy whomever has to pick the next Controlled Labs representative.
You're right. They got plenty of good apps. A few more won't be a problem:)

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welp, good luck everyone! Hopefully we can all hear back soon OR get some more great a applications in.

BeastFitness

BeastFitness

Banned
Awards
Seriously a ton of good apps!!! Goodluck everyone!!! Excited to see who gets this awesome opportunity!!

BeastFitness

BeastFitness

Banned
Awards
Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A lot of great apps for a great company. Can't wait to see who it will be. CL don't play

smoker145

This taking longer than finding out what team Lebron was going to..,

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You should've seen their last rep search.