Controlled Labs is now taking rep applications!

• Thread starter CONTROLLED LABS
  • Start date

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Overall good applications here. Very warranted choices.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump for more apps. Everyone needs to get a chance at this. 23 reasons to enter. Pronom.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump for more apps. Everyone needs to get a chance at this. 23 reasons to enter. Pronom.
Agreed. Whoever is chosen should help with the Instagram. That's my main social media the past year there have only been 2 posts in 5 weeks from CL :( but I know they have been busy giving away around 500 free tubs of flood!! (I actually remember starting the thread on bb.com asking CL to make the Instagram lol)

Again. Best of luck to all because there are some real quality apps in here.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed. Whoever is chosen should help with the Instagram. That's my main social media the past year there have only been 2 posts in 5 weeks from CL :( but I know they have been busy giving away around 500 free tubs of flood!! (I actually remember starting the thread on bb.com asking CL to make the Instagram lol)

Again. Best of luck to all because there are some real quality apps in here.
Yes. Wondering how a purple wrath margarita would look. Or pronom sweet potato pancakes. Or pronom york shire pudding. I would post bodybuilding meals on that bish. Macros,including potassium,sodium,protein,fats,sugar,fiber,carbs. Im becoming interested in baking/cooking thanks to chef solution.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes. Wondering how a purple wrath margarita would look. Or pronom sweet potato pancakes. Or pronom york shire pudding. I would post bodybuilding meals on that bish. Macros,including potassium,sodium,protein,fats,sugar,fiber,carbs. Im becoming interested in baking/cooking thanks to chef solution.
Yeah that would be cool. Solutions Instagram is always blowing up with bomb stuff. Always ends it with some ice cream too lol.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah that would be cool. Solutions Instagram is always blowing up with bomb stuff. Always ends it with some ice cream too lol.
Yeah haha. I promissed him an epic cheat meal this week. Pics are going up on here. He shall call me a true food warrior. Idea has been made. I have a feeling my 2k+ cheat will blow him away!

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Definitely interested in this. I want to start off by asking to please excuse my post count, if not, that's understandable. I've been a long time member/poster on BB.com (over 700 posts there). I just recently this week started posting on AM. Again, if my post count hurts my opportunity, that's understandable.

Some basic info:
5'10, 195-200ish 12%. 19 years old. Freshman student in college (intend to study kinesiology, nutritionist ideally). I began lifting in 9th grade, same height, but only weighed 125lbs. Over the last ~4ish years I've been absolutely ADDICTED to educating myself about muscle growth/biomechanics, diet/nutrition, recovery, effects of different compounds/supplements to the body, and how all of this works for me personally. I've been on many forums (usually just as a lurker, with BB.com being the exception) educating myself daily. Always eager to learn more. It was about 3 months after I began lifting I joined the BB forums and started to learn. Now that I know what I do, there is nothing I enjoy more than to share my knowledge with others. Usually just fam/friends, and some people at my gym who know that I know a thing or two but I love doing it.

Controlled Labs:
I would absolutely be honored to represent your company. I've been a long time CL supporter, one of the few companies I actually enjoy giving business to (quality stuff). I especially love WF and GM. All in all I don't think you could go wrong choosing me as a rep. I love educating, and helping others. Again, I really hope that my low post count doesn't interfere with my application, because I have no problem posting every day(multiple times), and I've only began posting here since the 30th. I'm also very active on all 3 of the big social media outlets (facebook, twitter, and Instagram), I can rep on other boards (member on BB, EF, PHF, but again only ever been active on BB), and anything else that would need to be done. Hope to hear back
Bump 4 teh opportunity

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Whoever is selected is going to be one lucky guy

White flood reborn is one of my fav pre-workouts, Pronom is delcious and i have a yearly supply of OT /Oxi-omega
Love CL!

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
Whoever is selected is going to be one lucky guy

White flood reborn is one of my fav pre-workouts, Pronom is delcious and i have a yearly supply of OT /Oxi-omega
Love CL!
Did you get your pineapple yet? It is delicious!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Hey there! Looks like an amazing opportunity.

My general fitness background consists of :
- Age 22 (23 in a month), 5'11 207lbs

-18 years of muay thai (only stopped fighting due to a knee surgery)
getting back into competition soon though.
-11 years of weight lifting, I absolutely love fitness, it's a high that nothing can replace.
- Background in biochemistry and endocrinology.
-Both PES and CPT certified by NASM.

-Year's of supplement use, I remember when ABB had one of the first protein shakes. Worst tasting thing ever haha.

I have tried the majority of controlled Labs supplements and have been fairly impressed. Ingredient profiles are always dosed properly and rather affordable, which for me, is a major thing.

Outside of that I'd like to think I could bring a helpful and comical approach to Controlled Labs.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
[size=+3]AntM's Controlled Labs Application[/size]

Background Information: I have been a member here on Anaboliminds.com for a while. I do not have many posts compared to some, but I do not post to get my post count up. I post when I think it is necessary. It is one of the couple forums that I routinely visit that has to do with bodybuilding. Currently, I am in school working on my B.S. in Secondary Education. I currently have my B.A. in History. Besides training and going to school, I work part time at BJ's Wholesale Club. I am also studying for my Praxis II test which is the test for my teacher certification.

Height: 5'9

Weight: 150.2 pounds on 01/05/2014

Years Training: 7 years

Competition Experience: None as of now. I was planning on competing in the summer of 2012, but was then hospitalized and needed a heart transplant. If everything goes as planned, I will do my first competition later this year.

Degrees/Certifications: B.A. in History, working on B.S. in Secondary Education

Supplement Knowledge/background: I would say that I have moderate knowledge about supplements. I could recommend a supplement by talking to a person and seeing what their current goals are. I have used many different types of supplements; from the essentials (multi-vitamin, fish oil, creatine) and non essential items, such as test boosters and fat burners. I would have to learn some more, but that would not be a problem. I like to learn, especially when it is something I am interested in. I will take it upon myself to learn. I would say I could know more about individual ingredients in supplements.

Time spent on Forums Daily? Weekends? Daily and weekends, at least two hours on days I work. If I am not working at least three hours.

Controlled Labs Products used in the past (list them all): Pronom, Purple Wraath, Green Mag, White Flood, White Flood Reborn

Social Media used: Facebook and Twitter daily. I have an Instagram, but just to follow people. I also have a Google+ account.

Why do you want to Join the Team? I would like to join the Controlled Labs team for a few reasons. It would be my first forum rep opportunity and it has been something I have been gaining more and more interest in. Controlled Labs is a company that carries solid products . Finally, the Controlled Labs team seems to be top notch; the reps are very helpful, knowledgeable, and respectful. Those are the people I would like to work with, especially since I have no forum rep experience.

Why Should Controlled Labs Choose You?: Despite having no previous forum rep background, Controlled Labs should choose me because I am an education major. It is in me to help people make educated choices and informing them on what is out there. I am highly motivated, driven, and work well within a team. My love for the sport of bodybuilding and a healthy lifestyle is what dries me to learn more about all aspects of bodybuilding; this includes supplements, nutrition, and exercise. I think I am a respectful forum member and am also able to write well.

Thank you for taking the time to review my application.

-Anthony

smoker145

Age: 26 years old About me: I've been lifting for 3 years now. I did the typical bodybuilding splits and just wanted to be huge. One of my first preworkouts was OG White Flood. In the past year, I've taken powerlifting seriously. I've competed in 2 meets in drug tested divisions and I don't plan to stop anytime soon. My squat has ranked me (in a 13 way tie) #38 on PowerliftingWatch in the 220 class. I don't consider liftin or "working out" to be a hobby. I train for a sport that I take seriously and gain a lot of self satisfaction from it. I enjoy learning from the experienced members here and sharing whatever knowledge I might have. Though I don't have any scientific background, I do know the basics in smart supplementation and am familiar with CL ingredient profiles and will be able to offer effective and appropriate advice in regards to CL products. I'm a consistent poster here on AM and am open to other types of social media if required. I run an active training log and am online almost every day (when my job permits). Just so it doesn't seem like I'm just some guy trying to be a rep for no reason-I've always had something from CL in my stash for the last 3 years. As mentioned, OG White Flood was one of my first preworkouts, after Jack3d and Nano Vapor. The Stim-Free Blue Up was my first test boosting type supplement. Orange Triad has been a consistent supplement along with Green Magnitude. I used to love Purple Wraath, and think it's in the top 10 best tasting powders. Also, White Flood v2 has worked it's way into my top 3 preworkouts. CL-I appreciate the opportunity here to help you guys out!

Great dude right here. Sean is very helpful

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck to all the applicants! Solid company!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
CL products seem to pop up on HQ a lot and for very good prices too.
yes sir. Waiting for that pronom to pop back up. Only two tubs left lol.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yes sir. Waiting for that pronom to pop back up. Only two tubs left lol.
I bought my first ever Pronoms from HQ. I never had it prior, but heard nothing but good things so I went with the three tubs and was hoping for the best and oh did it deliver!

why i bought over 300+ $ in OT and Oxi-Omega on black friday :)
Smart, smart man.

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
Bump for some last minute applications. This is a great chance.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I bought my first ever Pronoms from HQ. I never had it prior, but heard nothing but good things so I went with the three tubs and was hoping for the best and oh did it deliver!

Smart, smart man.
Someone aware me on HQ?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get yo apps in people!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get yo apps in people!
While I think CL would be a great company to rep for and a fairly easy one because it's products really speaking for themselves, I have only used a couple of their products so I am not applying.I will offer up some words of advice to anyone who is applying though.

Becoming a rep for a company is not something that should be taken lightly. Whatever you say on the forums or other venues can reflect on the company you rep for. You have to choose your words when dealing with people even when the subject matter does not pertain to the company. As long as the company name is in your signature, people will associate what you say with the company. If you tend to run your mouth on the forums and disrespect others, don't be surprised if the company lets you go (fires you). Try to be patient with questions from customers/ potential customers because you WILL get a lot of people that are new to the game and don't know what is a stupid question and what isn't. They will also probably ask the same questions in different ways. Politely explain things and if you must (which I have done several times), step outside for a moment and just scream to get out some of the frustration before answering a question from one of the said people. LOL! Above all else, when the company name is in your sig, you are representing the COMPANY not just you! It is not just free product, it is compensation for doing a job.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
While I think CL would be a great company to rep for and a fairly easy one because it's products really speaking for themselves, I have only used a couple of their products so I am not applying.I will offer up some words of advice to anyone who is applying though.

Becoming a rep for a company is not something that should be taken lightly. Whatever you say on the forums or other venues can reflect on the company you rep for. You have to choose your words when dealing with people even when the subject matter does not pertain to the company. As long as the company name is in your signature, people will associate what you say with the company. If you tend to run your mouth on the forums and disrespect others, don't be surprised if the company lets you go (fires you). Try to be patient with questions from customers/ potential customers because you WILL get a lot of people that are new to the game and don't know what is a stupid question and what isn't. They will also probably ask the same questions in different ways. Politely explain things and if you must (which I have done several times), step outside for a moment and just scream to get out some of the frustration before answering a question from one of the said people. LOL! Above all else, when the company name is in your sig, you are representing the COMPANY not just you! It is not just free product, it is compensation for doing a job.

^^^^Excellent advice!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established

Very true.

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
Been pretty good! Really can't complain. Even if I did, no one would listen or care! Lol! Just trying to stay warm! Good luck on your app to be a CL rep!
Thanks man

I really thought more people would have jumped on this by now?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not enough posts on this forum, or I might consider an app myself. Good luck, everyone!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks man

I really thought more people would have jumped on this by now?
I'm sure some people just don't feel qualified for the position.

And, CL isn't a major brand on this board, which is a shame and also probably one of the major reasons they're looking for more reps lol.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Very true and good advice. I avoid a certain brand on another board because of the way the rep spoke to people and promoted the products. Some reps can make or brea a reputation

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Very true and good advice. I avoid a certain brand on another board because of the way the rep spoke to people and promoted the products. Some reps can make or brea a reputation
That is so true. Same here, there's a brand I will not purchase just because of one of the reps.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is so true. Same here, there's a brand I will not purchase just because of one of the reps.
A couple brands for me. The majority are decent and then a few who really make me support the company in large part due to their reps.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Learn from the good and the bad

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
Agreed, I also dislike reps that straight pimp. OP asks about certain product and they come in and say theirs is good. They don't explain the other or why theirs may be better.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Powercage off bb.com is a major reason why i buy the brand. Never only suggests CL, always open minded. True class act.