Controlled Labs FREE Sample Request Thread *NEW*

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Green magnitude taste pretty good a definitely helped with my pump during the gym. Tried red ghost this morning and it helped jump start my morning and seemed to do pretty good at suppressing the appetite. I would need to run it a little longer to compare against Radiate or BloodShr3d.

Looking forward to trying the pre-workouts and the stim free version. I have been thinking about going on a stim break, so it would be nice to find something that may work in the place of my normal heavy stim PWO.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Training:
-PWO Stack
Controlled Labs - White Rapids - 2 Serving Packet - Tropical Pineapple
Chest & Tris (Intra - Controlled Labs - Purple Wrath - 1 Serving Packet - Cotton Candy)
1 scoop Muscle tech platinum creatine mono
-Through the Day
Chaos & Pain - Helios

Controlled Labs - White Rapids - 2 Serving Packet - Tropical Pineapple:
Taste: 5.5/10
*Not good and not bad. Tasted like artificial pineapple flavoring. Tart at 16 oz, but the label actually says this. Overall, I would not like drinking it every day.
Mixability: 10/10
*No issues.
Effectiveness: 7/10
*It got me to the gym and through my workout. The pump was alright.
Conclusion: 7.5/10
*Overall, as a stand alone pre, it did not have that kick I want to knock my a** into gear, but I had a great workout since i did stack it with purple wrath. Plus, i used the full 2 servings to feel energy.

Controlled Labs - Purple Wrath - 1 Serving Packet - Cotton Candy:
Taste: 8/10
*This was good. Tasted like subtle candy and not too over the top sweet and I found myself gulping rather than sipping.
*No issues.
Effectiveness: 9/10
*Great. I endured my workout and pushed myself.
Conclusion: 9/10
*I really liked this intra product. I was exhausted from last night's soccer pickup game (yesterday i also hit hams in the a.m.) and the Purple Wrath helped me push through. Plus it tastes way better than my current BCAA intra.

Tomorrow I'll be doing straight cardio and I am excited to see how Red Ghost works :).

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
In for this. Might end up purchasing the green magnitude. I have not taken creatine in 2 years, Id like to give it a try again.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In for this. Might end up purchasing the green magnitude. I have not taken creatine in 2 years, Id like to give it a try again.
Grab a tub of our Frosted Cinnamon Roll ProMore to go with a big tub of Green Apple Mag and mix them together - like drinking a big delicious apple pie-flavored shake of awesome.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Training:
-PWO Stack
Controlled Labs - White Rapids - 2 Serving Packet - Tropical Pineapple
Cardio:
10 min elliptical warm up
2 mile jog on treadmill: 22 min, 152 avg bpm
Abs:
-Hanging Leg Raises
4x12
-Crunches
4x20
-Crunch Machine
4x12
-Ball Crunches
4x20
*Employee Softball Game at work and I took the controlled labs creatine before.
-Through the Day
Chaos & Pains - Helios

Controlled Labs - Red Ghost - 1 Serving Packet - 4 Pills:
Taste: 4/10
*Damn after taste when you burp is gnarly. Did not like it at all.
Mixability: N/A
Effectiveness: 8/10
*Well it definitely woke me up from only 4.5 hours of sleep. Kicked my ass into the gym and in 30 min I was warm AF! The cardio was awesome on this. i knocked it down a few points because it did not curb my appetite.
Conclusion: 6.5/10
*I should have taken only 2 pills to start and maybe it would have settled better.. Not sure. It game me a burn in my stomach that lasted ~3 hours. That and the burp taste was bad. The performance though was great! I haven't felt that thermo in a while!

Controlled Labs - Green Magnitude - 1 Serving Packet - Sour Green Apple:
Taste: 15/10
*Not my first time having this.. It is simply amazing. Never tasted any other sour green apple as good as this.
Mixability: 8/10
*residue left if you do not throw additional water in there to gulp down after first taking it.
Effectiveness: N/A
*I honestly can not rate this from a one time use. The other time I had it was only for a 4 day sample or something like that. I would need buy a full tub to actually critique it.
*I will give it a 9/10 just because of the damn flavor and creatine is creatine so I am sure it will work great.

I have two more packets left for review! White pipes and white flood

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Training:
-PWO Stack
Controlled Labs - White Flood - 1 Serving Packet - Furious Fruit Punch

During workout i drank the White Flood
Shoulders
Seated Overhead Press
-4x10
Seated DB Press
-4x12
Upright Row
-4x12
Superset
side raises & shrugs
-4x12
Burn out circuit
-arnold press/ Sitting bent over raises/ standing bent over raises/ side raises/ front raises/ side raises

Controlled Labs - White Flood - Furious Fruit Punch:
Taste: 9/10
*pretty darn good
*flawless. Stirred it in a glass
*solid pre with less caffeine than most. I liked it. Beta kicked in and felt focused.
Conclusion: 8/10
*i thought it was great. 1 serving and enough kick. Too bad it is not a stand alone product and for my preference i need to stack this with white pipes

Controlled Labs - White Pipes - 1 Serving Packet - Juicy Watermelon:
*really tasty!
*No complaints
*stacked with white floods it is sick, but if u are like me and need around 6+ grams of citrulline to hit the sweet spot it might not work
*Again. This stacked with white flood is solid! Perfect combo. Felt great in the gym with a sick pump

This concludes my samples. Thanks guys for this opportunity!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Training:
-PWO Stack
Controlled Labs - White Flood - 1 Serving Packet - Furious Fruit Punch

During workout i drank the White Flood
Shoulders
Seated Overhead Press
-4x10
Seated DB Press
-4x12
Upright Row
-4x12
Superset
side raises & shrugs
-4x12
Burn out circuit
-arnold press/ Sitting bent over raises/ standing bent over raises/ side raises/ front raises/ side raises

Controlled Labs - White Flood - Furious Fruit Punch:
*pretty darn good
*flawless. Stirred it in a glass
*solid pre with less caffeine than most. I liked it. Beta kicked in and felt focused.
Conclusion: 8/10
*i thought it was great. 1 serving and enough kick. Too bad it is not a stand alone product and for my preference i need to stack this with white pipes

Controlled Labs - White Pipes - 1 Serving Packet - Juicy Watermelon:
*really tasty!
*No complaints
*stacked with white floods it is sick, but if u are like me and need around 6+ grams of citrulline to hit the sweet spot it might not work
*Again. This stacked with white flood is solid! Perfect combo. Felt great in the gym with a sick pump

This concludes my samples. Thanks guys for this opportunity!
Thank you for the detail! Glad you enjoyed.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Is this still going? I'm in if so.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Application submitted I believe I already liked you guys on FB, but will check and follow on Twitter!

Fat2fit2017

Fat2fit2017

Awards
I'm here for the samples! Very interested in the stim pre-workouts.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
As long as you guys followed the link in the first post, they should be getting sent out before you know it!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Follow directions in the original post to receive Controlled Labs product samples!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Follow directions in the original post to receive Controlled Labs product samples!
I can't figure out what to do after I put my info in. I don't see a send button

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't figure out what to do after I put my info in. I don't see a send button
Did you open via mobile app? When I went to check, it opened in the browser in the AM app and did not have the submit button. When I opened the link in Google Chrome, the submit button was there.

Lemme know!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got it man... Yeah the app had no button. Had to go through the web view.

Looking to try the white pipes, didn't see a spot to request which sample so I guess we post here?

Thanks man

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Got it man... Yeah the app had no button. Had to go through the web view.

Looking to try the white pipes, didn't see a spot to request which sample so I guess we post here?

Thanks man
They will send you an entire sample pack, usually most of the powders and fatburners. Green Mag, Purple Wraath, White Flood, Red Acid, whatever is currently in production you can sample in one try.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As 1 who received some. Try some if you can. Not THE best but definitely above average stuff. Pretty good.

Middleman

Awards
Just signed up. Excited to give them a try.

BTW, your Facebook link on the main page isn't working.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If the offer is still open, I’m always up to try some goodies. When they are free that always sweetens the deal.
Offer is always open - if you filled out the form, we will be sending them out!

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Signed up, I felt like I already did awhile ago. I looked through my history though and did not see anything and never got samples. So maybe it was another thread.

I’ll start to follow you on Twitter too.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Filled it out finally. Was having issues with the accept button showing up. Cant wait to try some of these

Whitestang

Whitestang

Awards
I’d like to try some

SD1959

Awards
I have received samples some time ago (want to be honest). Do you have samples of the "new" rendition of Original White Flood? Used it back in the day but that was obviously a looong time ago!
Thanks,
Sd