Controlled Labs FREE Sample Request Thread *NEW*

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Would love to receive white rapids and white flood samples have not tried either before. Thank you.

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
Just submitted my form...looking forward to trying these products!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Samples came today. Hadn't checked this thread in a while so I didn't see the recent pics posted. So I was pleasantly surprised to see various product samples!! Very cool. Looking forward to trying them all out. Besides the pwo's I am also interested in the Red Ghost (followed a log on it). So thanks again Sean1332

oldave

oldave

Awards
I'm a newb & not sure if I'm replying or making a post but I'd love to give the samples a test drive!

oldave

oldave

Awards
Got step # 2 but not seein an option to post, doing this on my phone btw
And thanks

Edit ok so I guess it posted? lol

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really like the White Flood this morning. Forgot the flavor but it was delicious, Pineapple maybe?? Really liked the effects too. Good formula, I will be interested and ready for these next samples.

Purple Wrath intra was good. I probably watered down 1 serving too much, but even diluted the taste was good. My intra is the 1 supp that I actually want to taste good.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really like the White Flood this morning. Forgot the flavor but it was delicious, Pineapple maybe?? Really liked the effects too. Good formula, I will be interested and ready for these next samples.

Purple Wrath intra was good. I probably watered down 1 serving too much, but even diluted the taste was good. My intra is the 1 supp that I actually want to taste good.
Good deal! The PW was cotton candy, right? Tastes amazing...

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
Ok so far I've tried White Rapids, White Flood and Purple Wraath. Flavoring has been great for all three. Out of the pre workouts, i liked Rapids better. Really strong pumps, just barely behind Conquer Unleashed in that aspect (but it tasted much better than CU imo). I did get a few clumps no matter how much I seemed to mix it (maybe due to the glycerol?). No big deal though, effectiveness is much more important. White flood was solid too, but I really enjoyed white Rapids.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ok so far I've tried White Rapids, White Flood and Purple Wraath. Flavoring has been great for all three. Out of the pre workouts, i liked Rapids better. Really strong pumps, just barely behind Conquer Unleashed in that aspect (but it tasted much better than CU imo). I did get a few clumps no matter how much I seemed to mix it (maybe due to the glycerol?). No big deal though, effectiveness is much more important. White flood was solid too, but I really enjoyed white Rapids.
I can never go wrong with white rapids, unless I have a lot of leg reps planned. The pump will make me want to quit on high rep squat, but anything else I love it to death. And the glycerol definitely is the culprit; it's just hard to get it to fully dilute.

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards

Got my Controlled Labs samples today! I'm looking forward to trying all 6 products but White Pipes & White Rapids intrigue me the most so I'm hoping I dig them!

Triton Power

Triton Power

Awards
So I've tried White Rapids, White Flood and Purple Wraath. Flavoring has been bomb ass for all of them. Out of the pre workouts, my favorite was white Rapids. Best pumps I've gotten from any PW. I took it on a chest and back day and the pumps were so good it gave me a bicep pump as well as a chest & back pump. I did get a few clumps though. No biggy though, the effectiveness is much more important. The others were solid too, but I thoroughly enjoyed white Rapids. Thank you controlled labs for the opportunity you just earned yourself a new cl customer.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So I've tried White Rapids, White Flood and Purple Wraath. Flavoring has been bomb ass for all of them. Out of the pre workouts, my favorite was white Rapids. Best pumps I've gotten from any PW. I took it on a chest and back day and the pumps were so good it gave me a bicep pump as well as a chest & back pump. I did get a few clumps though. No biggy though, the effectiveness is much more important. The others were solid too, but I thoroughly enjoyed white Rapids. Thank you controlled labs for the opportunity you just earned yourself a new cl customer.
Glad you loved it - White Rapids is probably my favorite too if I had to pick a single product. All of the flavors are good but my fav is either the Raspberry Lemonade or Fruit Punch (and I normally dislike fruit punch supps). Enjoy the pump!

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
Let us know what you think!
I took White Rapids today and trained back. I enjoyed it and I'd say the highlight for me was Clean Energy & Endurance. I finished my session and felt like I wanted to keep going! I didn't get a crazy pump but overall I really enjoyed the product and will consider running some in a future stack.

Stayed tuned for feedback on the balance of the samples...

Triton Power

Triton Power

Awards
I was surprised they tasted so good all the PW I try that work good taste like ****.

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
I was surprised they tasted so good all the PW I try that work good taste like ****.
I agree, I tried White Flood today and the Furious Fruit Punch flavor was amazing!

The product itself I thought was good also. I typically won't buy a pre with Creatine or Beta Alanine in it but the BA in White Flood didn't bother me. Probably won't be the product for me but I can't say anything negative about it.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Awesome thread, thanks in advance for the pack!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just put my name in! Stoked about it. I Used to use White Flood in Iraq, my God it was boss. If I was a little more of a fiend.... Id snort the stuff!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Glad you guys found the sample thread! If you filled out the form in the first post then we will be shipping you guys some treats in no time.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Glad you guys found the sample thread! If you filled out the form in the first post then we will be shipping you guys some treats in no time.
I already got the samples (I made a thread somewhere) lol just would like some more haha

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Looks like you got a tub coming ;)
Lol that's awesome wasn't expecting you gutys to pick that many people , from the sample I got I already give it a great rating , all the winners are in for a treat

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Controlled labs was the first company I ever bought supps from when I started lifting in '08. They quickly became my go-to, trustworthy company for everything, even protein (RIP Pronom). I'm ashamed to say I've strayed a bit and haven't tried some of the newer products, so I'm excited to give these samples a go, especially white rapids/flood/pipes. Thanks dudes!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump! If you haven't tried out the new White Flood or any other of our products, just follow the OP!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Bump! If you haven't tried out the new White Flood or any other of our products, just follow the OP!
I'm about to toss a scoop in my shaker for a back breaker of a workout!!!

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in. Wanna see how good these really are.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Just signed up, looking forward to trying out your pre workout.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Took some this morning for a speedy squat session. It's always a pleasure.
Took this morning 1 scoop for legs and I killed it bro! 285 for 3 sets of 8 and 225 for 2 sets of 8 and then a bunch of other stuff it felt great , and I hate going past 5 lmao

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I had white pipes again. My chest is swole as hell right now.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Lol even the wife was impressed with my "bewbs" post workout

Attachments

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Lol even the wife was impressed with my "bewbs" post workout
2 nudez in one day lmao that upper chest is bouncing bro! For real thou looks like the progress is still coming consistently bro! And in the other pic your traps looked like a mountain scene behind !

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! gotta keep plugging away!