Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd love to sample more!
Lol well if you already have had some samples and you enjoy them, you ought to take advantage of some of the great prices out there right now! The new White Flood can be had for only $20 at NP for an entire tub! Green Mag is also crazy cheap too, and really virtually all CL products are priced very aggressively. Ain't nobody got time for a $50 preWO!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Lol well if you already have had some samples and you enjoy them, you ought to take advantage of some of the great prices out there right now! The new White Flood can be had for only $20 at NP for an entire tub! Green Mag is also crazy cheap too, and really virtually all CL products are priced very aggressively. Ain't nobody got time for a $50 preWO!
The wife stole all my White Flood. I'ma need to take advantage of this lol

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You ain't kidding, gotta freaking hide my stash from that woman.
Or get 2 flavors and alternate between them since you both like using Flood. We do that with protein powders often too.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Or get 2 flavors and alternate between them since you both like using Flood. We do that with protein powders often too.
Or she could keep her dirty paws off my pres and use the ones I got her lol

dactyl

dactyl

Awards
Down for some samples here
Always wanted to try some of their products

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Mrs Lifted would love some I bet lol

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Have her fill out the form and post here! She should try some - if she can keep you away from them!!!
Are you kidding?! She's the supplement thief!!!

She's not a member on here. I can log on her big booty behalf though!

JamesReef

JamesReef

Awards
As long as you guys filled out the form linked in the first post, now that you've posted here you should have some on the way soon!
Thanks Hyde I love me some samples!

briandward1

Awards
I've never tried your products but I would love to. You'll likely get a customer out of it!

Killcure666

Awards
Based on all this awesome feedback I would love to get some controlled lab samples! I've never used anything by this brand before.

Can't wait!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Excellent, glad you guys are signing up for them! CL is pretty awesome and we're sold all over so there's always great deals to be had on our products.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Sh!t I signed up. Didn't even know this was here.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I try to bump it every so often because, as it turns out, there are a lot of guys just like you! Who doesn't love free samples, right?
Then I'll be bumpin it here and there. How else are we supposed to find new stuff we like?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Everyone, we'd love to hear your impressions when you try Controlled Labs!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
My wife got her samples yesterday, thanks again! She's psyched for chest/back day now.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
She'll probably use White Flood tonight

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
So wife used White Flood cotton candy and LOVED IT, crushed her back and chest workout. Hit new PRs for flat dumbbell presses, low cable row, dumbbell flies, and Bent over BB row. She was unstoppable. Even hit some cardio after the weights and considering how late we hit the gym that's insane lol...so yeah she is def a fan, probably be hitting me up to by her a tub soon!

I stole her White Pipes and Creatine matrix to get my chesticles swole. Felt great and really got an amazing chest pump. Excellent stuff guys!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So wife used White Flood cotton candy and LOVED IT, crushed her back and chest workout. Hit new PRs for flat dumbbell presses, low cable row, dumbbell flies, and Bent over BB row. She was unstoppable. Even hit some cardio after the weights and considering how late we hit the gym that's insane lol...so yeah she is def a fan, probably be hitting me up to by her a tub soon!

I stole her White Pipes and Creatine matrix to get my chesticles swole. Felt great and really got an amazing chest pump. Excellent stuff guys!
Man that's great to here! You may have gotten the pump, but like you said she'll have the last laugh when you are getting her a tub! At least they're only about $20

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Well worth it

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Filled out the forms. Never tried a controlled labs product so looking forward to it

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
Yep - just apply in the link in the first post of this thread and we will have some goodies coming your way before you know it!
Sweet thanks! Filled it out! Do you want reviews on them?