Controlled Labs BLUE GENE vs. CTDeuce! **sponsored**

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
I had to stop spending time in volcoms thread...it was making me fat!:nutkick:
I'm bulking, and lost some weight while on bed rest with my injury. I like the fatty food talk. :woohoo:

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey Shaddow, what had you down?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sorry to hear that brotha, glad to hear things are on the up and up though!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Ruptured hamstring. Had me in bed for about a week. Not fun. I'm getting better by the day though. :)
Good man. Injuries are a b*tch. Anything that stops me from working out full body is distressing. I had a wrist problem (boxer's sprain) and I tried everything to keep working out upper body. Keep the recovery going.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Gawd-dang that sounds luscious!

Do you watch the Food Network? I'm a big fan of Top Chef.

yah I watch when I can. My two favorite shows on television right now are actually on the travel channel though. I think Anthony Bourdain's "No Reservations" is an awesome show (and so is his book) and I also like Andrew Zimmern's show which I think is called Bizarre foods. He basically will eat the a$$ out of a donkey if it gets ratings, haha

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Note : You guys really haven't seen much of my culinary side yet in this log, haha. I suppose I owe it to yah by the end to make a REAL awesome meal. Stay tuned.

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
Note : You guys really haven't seen much of my culinary side yet in this log, haha. I suppose I owe it to yah by the end to make a REAL awesome meal. Stay tuned.

what are you talking about, because I really like that Turkey Sandwich you made the other day.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I'm not making a full update today. I'm exhausted, i've been up 24 hours and just getting home from work.

Only did 30 mins cardio today

Since it was my long day and I figured i'd burn it off by the end...my 2nd meal was a cheat. I had chinese. I made kind of a "pot of joy" so to speak with these items.

Chicken and Broccoli, Mei Fun, Duck w/ Plum Sauce, steamed scallops, steamed shrimp, steamed chicken, a little white + fried rice, chinese spicy garlic sauce.

It was slammin.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
what are you talking about, because I really like that Turkey Sandwich you made the other day.
haha that's a daily addition that anyone can have in their kitchen at any time of the day. It's kind of nice for that reason...however, I plan to show pics of something I will create. I make a new meal maybe once a month or so when I have time in the kitchen.

I will post the recipe with the pics. maybe i'll make some "Controlled Crabs" **no homo** or "blue corn gene" haha....I will think of something catchy ;)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
haha that's a daily addition that anyone can have in their kitchen at any time of the day. It's kind of nice for that reason...however, I plan to show pics of something I will create. I make a new meal maybe once a month or so when I have time in the kitchen.

I will post the recipe with the pics. maybe i'll make some "Controlled Crabs" **no homo** or "blue corn gene" haha....I will think of something catchy ;)
BAHAHAH Controlled Crabs. That is catchy :toofunny:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
BAHAHAH Controlled Crabs. That is catchy :toofunny:
I was just concerned that it sounds like a product to fight vanareal diseases, haha.

"Stop spreading the love already and get yourself a bottle of all new topical Controlled Crabs! No longer will your loved ones feel the burn...in a bad way"

Yah...that was my only concern with that title ;)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
^^^ After reading that post I just made out loud to myself...i've assessed i've been awake way too long and must go to sleep right this second.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I was just concerned that it sounds like a product to fight vanareal diseases, haha.

"Stop spreading the love already and get yourself a bottle of all new topical Controlled Crabs! No longer will your loved ones feel the burn...in a bad way"

Yah...that was my only concern with that title ;)
Controlled Crabs with Golden WRAATH Shampoo! :icon_lol:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
sorry for the lack of updates guys. This dumb work schedule is killing me.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sorry for the lack of updates guys. This dumb work schedule is killing me.
We will all be here when you get some sleep! Hope the schedule eases up a bit. Its Oct almost, time to hit the Haunted houses !!!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
We will all be here when you get some sleep! Hope the schedule eases up a bit. Its Oct almost, time to hit the Haunted houses !!!
my job is as good of a haunted house as i'm ever gonna need, haha.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Do not be sorry bro. Gotta work to eat those great looking meals
haha thanks brother.

I should be back on track today. I have a full 2 weeks of overnight shifts coming with only 2 days off in the next 14....but at least it's consistant.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
GAhhhhh!!!!

You're a machine.
Not enough of a machine sadly...I have been missing tons of workouts and I haven't written up an actual log update in 2 days :(

I am back on point starting today though...no more effin around!

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
I like this log a lot and I hope to see some more of those turkey sandwiches in the future. I really (would make) love (to) them!!!

:thumbsup:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
9/21/08 - Day 24

Today was another of my long days. As amazing as my schedule is...I have had a lot of trouble keeping up with a routine, which I feel awful about. I sincerely 100% apologize to Controlled Labs and Renegade Rows for slacking this past week or so. I just haven't barely had the energy to walk, much less run. I am starting to feel as though i'm going back on track now....we'll see how the last 10 days or so unfold.

PS - my diet was awful at work tonight. I went in unprepared and was at the mercy of what was available. I am waking myself up extra early today so that I can shop and at least stay on point with nutrition if nothing else.

Day was laid out as follows :

PHYSICALITY:

Cardio x 20 minutes

NUTRITION:
11:00am : 1 NOW Acidofilus/Bifudus. 3 eggs scrambled w/ organic ketchup. 1 slice Ezekial 4:9 Sprouted Grain toast.
12:15pm : 2 Mst Cre-02, 2 Mst Hardcore Shred Xs, 1 scoop Purple Wraath w/20oz. water
3:30pm : Chicken Breast, Sweet Potatoes, Corn
5:00pm : 8oz. green tea
7:30pm : 1 bowl of shredded wheat w/ 8oz. 2% milk.
10:00pm : 1 handful walnuts
12:00am : 6oz sirloin steak, canteloupe+honeydew, 1 piece cod
2 Mst Mvp365, 2 Mst Hardcore Shred Xs, 1 NOW Acidofilus/Bifidus
2:00am : small side pasta salad, 1 crab cake
3:00am : 5 Blue Gene
5:00am : 16oz. green tea
8:30am : 1 scoop Mst Somnidren GH

I am going to be waking myself up in about 5 hours so i'm going to go ahead and get some rest. Sorry for the lack of pics or workouts or...ya know...anything interesting.

PS - I still plan to shoot for Controlled Crab!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is the nastiest schedule I've ever seen in my life. I really don't know how you do it.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
That is the nastiest schedule I've ever seen in my life. I really don't know how you do it.
Agreed. I totally understand how a crappy work schedule can wear you down, I have one myself :) But the log is still great bro!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
patience...and I haven't found anything else yet that pays even close to what i'm making now.

Once my full trainer cert. is complete, I am out regardless!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Agreed. I totally understand how a crappy work schedule can wear you down, I have one myself :) But the log is still great bro!
Thanks bro...I feel like i'm not doing the product justice because it is truly a great piece of equipment for an arsenal.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
9/22/08 - Day 25

Well today was interesting. I am changing the log for the day which I said i would do here and there and I am going to input fitday's graphs for what I ate as opposed to writing it all out. I will change back tomorrow...just a change of pace.

Also we were at the "beach" (see also : sand by a lake) at my girlfriends and my workout for the day was dragging her boat uphill in the sand and back down as one set...did it a few times. That boat is damn heavy!!

PHYSICALITY:

Boat Dragging Bonanza!!

NUTRITION:
Grams Calories %-Cals
Calories 2,703
Fat 67.5 600 22 %
Saturated 20.9 187 7 %
Polyunsaturated 7.8 68 2 %
Monounsaturated 13.0 113 4 %
Carbohydrate 311.8 1,220 44 %
Dietary Fiber 51.1
Protein 241.0 962 35 %
Alcohol 0.0 0 0 %

Off to bed...i'm exhausted today.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
ugh. that didnt post the way I wanted it to.

Eff it. I'm beat.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
take a couple day naps...you could use it

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
9/23/08 - Day 26

Not a bad day. I didn't get as much physicality in as I would have liked...but nutrition was spot on, and I did move a lot...I just prefered more actual "training". At work I put myself on trash and linen duty so that i'd be doing some heavy lifting all night long too, haha.

Please look for Protein Brownie pic and recipe at bottom. This is not a Deuce original (check the recipe section..I forget who's thread it is)...but i'm very glad I made it.

PHYSICALITY:

Pushup x 50
Situp x 50

NUTRITION:
5:15pm : 1 NOW Acidofilus/Bifudus. 1 scoop Purple Wraath w/20oz. water. 2 Mst Hardcore Shred Xs. 3 Mst Cordygen 5. 2 Mst Mvp365
6:00pm : 2 Morningstar Chik'n patties w/ organic ketchup on whole wheat bagel bread (Thomas'). 1 cup green tea w/ a splenda packet.
9:00pm : 8oz. skim milk, Chocolate Protein Brownie **scroll down**
10:30pm : 1 NOW Acidofilus+Bifidus. 3 Mst Cre-02
12:15am : 5 Blue Gene. 1 cup green tea w/ 2 splenda. 1 handful almonds.
2:00am : 5 slices of lean turkey breast on whole grain bread w/ romaine, tomatoes, pickles. 1 large red delicious apple.
2 Mst Mvp365
4:30am : 3 eggs scrambled, coffee w/ cream+splenda
5:00am : 2 scoops AlltheWhey blend w/16oz. water
7:30am : 1 scoop Purple Wraath w/20oz. water
7:45am : 1 scoop Mst Somnidren GH, 4 Mst Zmk

TOTALS :
Calories : 2,280 *good for non active day*
Fat : 81.7g - 722 cals - 31%
Carbohydrate : 209.5g - 817 cals - 35%
Fiber : 25.5g
Protein : 197.2g - 786 cals - 34% *barely any meat today*

Protein Brownie
2 scoops AlltheWhey chocolate Isolate
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp sugar free/fat free jell-o pudding mix (chocolate)
1/3 c water

Mix all in microwave safe bowl and nuke for 75 seconds.

ps - shopping for the ingredients to Controlled Crab tonight!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have to know how the protein browny tasted!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
and, I want to know where the renegade pink and KB's went...

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
The brownie was pretty good. Kinda bland..but I went by protocol. I will be changing that up when I make it again. Maybe adding some walnuts or something. It was good for a shot of 49g protein, haha.

I know...it's been an awful month for me :(. I feel so bad that I haven't logged to my full potential with my super awesome work schedule. These next few days I will be doing a lot with my work schedule somewhat normal (even if it is all overnights) and my girlfriend working a few of the days. Gives me a little extra time to play around.

I wanted to do Renegade Yoga 3 times in the last week and each time my girlfriend's parents had other plans for the television, haha. It's cool though...I will be doing it tonight after tennis, and then maybe again tomorrow because tomorrow is KB's baby!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No worries man! Youve done a great job and youve logged plenty! lol Just keep doin what your doin man!

And that brownie looks berry good!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
the brownie was cool...but tonight I bought the ingredients for my Controlled Labs log dinner item. The final name is...

Spicy Controlled Crab + Clams.

It is asian inspired with a hint of italian as well. It is going to be really fun. I am making a gametime decision right now whether I make it tonight and skip yoga...or hit up the yoga and make it tomorrow. The decision is so hard, haha.