Constantly feeling fatigued?

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Over the last few weeks i have had this constant feeling of fatigue. I wake up very early for work each morning. Some mornings i wake up and feel fine but the majority of mornings and well into the day i just feel drained of any energy? It's got to the point where i am struggling to keep up with my training. I have dropped back to try allow me to rest. I have took a full week off of no weights or cardio etc.

I have tried some supplements to see if any can help and i also switched up my diet to include some more nutrition (Organ Meats instead of chicken etc) i have tried adding Ashwaghanda ' Rhodiola Rosea B vitamin complex... Epa Dha Omega 3's etc. Still remain completely exhausted.

Its affecting my relationship also with me struggling to do more with my partner.

Any ideas guys? Would it be worth going and getting a bloodwork panel done to see all my levels are in check? Can't keep feeling like mould daily!

Thanks

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would definitely go get blood work done to see what’s going on. The guys can help on what all hormone levels to check but I’d definitely have the basics as well as a full thyroid panel done. Do you take a lot of stimulants?

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would definitely go get blood work done to see what’s going on. The guys can help on what all hormone levels to check but I’d definitely have the basics as well as a full thyroid panel done. Do you take a lot of stimulants?
I stopped pre workouts months ago. All i have is coffee. My first 2 coffee's are normal then i switch to decaf for the rest of the day so caffeine intake about 200mg a day or so?

Yeh i really need bloodwork. I can't keep feeling miserable. I have dragged myself out to my gym so still trying to get 3-4 workouts a week in. Even if i throw in full body's the odd day.

So just ask for a full bloodwork panel plus thyroid? Will they include all the hormones etc? I have tried changing diet etc but nothings working so i need to source the issue.

Thanks man

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They will likely automatically run a CBC, CMP, and BMP blood tests to test the basics...as for the thyroid ask for a full panel that covers free T3/T4, total T3/T4 and an antibodies test. They may not initially want to run all of that but it gives a full overlook of how your thyroid is functioning. As for Test & estros you will have to ask for a full hormonal panel as well. Maybe MrKleen73 can specify which ones to ask for...

Believe me! I completely understand the level of fatigue you’re talking about! Unfortunately, it can be a number of things so best to cover all bases to find out what’s going on rather than assuming!

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
If you like try adding cold press vegetable juices. If i drink juices too late i cant sleep.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What is your sleep like? How many hrs, quality? Stress levels? Theres a million reasons for fatigue... likely bloodwork is a great start though to help ID anything serious

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They will likely automatically run a CBC, CMP, and BMP blood tests to test the basics...as for the thyroid ask for a full panel that covers free T3/T4, total T3/T4 and an antibodies test. They may not initially want to run all of that but it gives a full overlook of how your thyroid is functioning. As for Test & estros you will have to ask for a full hormonal panel as well. Maybe MrKleen73 can specify which ones to ask for...

Believe me! I completely understand the level of fatigue you’re talking about! Unfortunately, it can be a number of things so best to cover all bases to find out what’s going on rather than assuming!
Appreciate all that info buddy I will phone tomorrow and get an appointment sorted

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is your sleep like? How many hrs, quality? Stress levels? Theres a million reasons for fatigue... likely bloodwork is a great start though to help ID anything serious
My sleep could be better for sure. I still squeeze out about 6-7 hours a day. My work shifts kinda mess up the duration but i do try sleep during the day also so averages around 6-7. If i do sleep well and a decent amount of time i still wake up feeling like death? Just feels like my muscles are weak and the brain fog is horrendous.

Stress.. Has its moments. Just like anyone tbh good days and bad. I was far more stressed in my previous employment and didn't really have this issue?

I will get bloodwork and see how i am looking. It just doesn't feel normal at all. Kinda making my life miserable tbh. I do get the odd day where i feel superb. Saturday thier was a classic. I went to work in a great mood and could work flat out without any issues. Felt like i had endless energy. Next day back to feeling lethargic. Weird one?

Thanks for the info... Appreciated

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What time do you fall asleep?
The earlier you fall asleep before 12am, the better, the closer you get to 12am falling asleep, the worse off you will be.
Also, adapogens take weeks of daily usage to reap the benefits; has a compounding effect.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
My sleep could be better for sure. I still squeeze out about 6-7 hours a day. My work shifts kinda mess up the duration but i do try sleep during the day also so averages around 6-7. If i do sleep well and a decent amount of time i still wake up feeling like death? Just feels like my muscles are weak and the brain fog is horrendous.

Stress.. Has its moments. Just like anyone tbh good days and bad. I was far more stressed in my previous employment and didn't really have this issue?

I will get bloodwork and see how i am looking. It just doesn't feel normal at all. Kinda making my life miserable tbh. I do get the odd day where i feel superb. Saturday thier was a classic. I went to work in a great mood and could work flat out without any issues. Felt like i had endless energy. Next day back to feeling lethargic. Weird one?

Thanks for the info... Appreciated
it sounds like you work off-shifts, correct? one of the biggest things about rest/recovery is getting quality rest... just laying in bed doesn't nec. do enough.

when you felt great sat, what might have been diff friday? early to bed? different food? other things that felt better/worse?

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you could try rhodiola+ginkgo in the morning and ashwaghanda+phosphadityl serine in the evening.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you could try rhodiola+ginkgo in the morning and ashwaghanda+phosphadityl serine in the evening.
I have ordered a few of these.. Phosphatidyl serine cost a few pennys! But.. If it gave me even a 10% boost it would be worth it.

Ordered some Rhodiola aswell and i have ashwaghanda etc all thier.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it sounds like you work off-shifts, correct? one of the biggest things about rest/recovery is getting quality rest... just laying in bed doesn't nec. do enough.

when you felt great sat, what might have been diff friday? early to bed? different food? other things that felt better/worse?
Yes split shifts.. 6-10 in the morning and 6-10 at nights (only on 3 nights i do these) so some nights i finish at 10 and am back awake at 4.30 so it's very short for sleep. I do come home on those days and go to bed though and try fit a couple hours in.

Im not sure if the shifts would have this sort of impact? Its a weird sort of energy drain. Very lethargic. Weak muscles. My digestion has also been very poor so I'm not sure if i am getting proper nutrition? Just feels like food isn't digesting proper. Stomach cramps alot. I do still eat frequently and i have a good enough diet. I have dropped my training back to 4 times a week.

I will see what the bloods say and go from thier. I have an appointment on the 29th of March for bloods so i should get results in a couple weeks

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yes split shifts.. 6-10 in the morning and 6-10 at nights (only on 3 nights i do these) so some nights i finish at 10 and am back awake at 4.30 so it's very short for sleep. I do come home on those days and go to bed though and try fit a couple hours in.

Im not sure if the shifts would have this sort of impact? Its a weird sort of energy drain. Very lethargic. Weak muscles. My digestion has also been very poor so I'm not sure if i am getting proper nutrition? Just feels like food isn't digesting proper. Stomach cramps alot. I do still eat frequently and i have a good enough diet. I have dropped my training back to 4 times a week.

I will see what the bloods say and go from thier. I have an appointment on the 29th of March for bloods so i should get results in a couple weeks
this sounds very much like you're not getting enough QUALITY rest... just a few hours of sleep likely can be causing the run down feeling and even if you're getting multiple shorter bouts, if its not deep/quality sleep then its not doing much for recovery and likely messing with many of your hormones (out of whack cortisol, etc)... split shifts can be rough

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This may sound like a long shot but... I think i may have an idea of what's going on.

I have researched a ton of stuff these last few weeks and have narrowed it down to this...

I think i have a candida problem (Gut bacteria)... Here is why.. Over the last few weeks i have noticed my digestion has been awful. Stomach cramps and sluggish digestion ' heartburn etc. What really nailed it for me was about 3 weeks ago i ended up getting thrush (I know... Tmi! ) I was like what the???? I have never had issues like this in my life. I bought cream and it has since started to clear. But... My gut issues still remained. I never even thought to link these problems but thrush is actually a sign of candida damaging the intestinal lining (SIBO) and this creates havoc within the body and sometimes can cause these symptoms.

Gut issues
Chronic fatigue
Anxiety
Depression
Thrush (Mouth or else where)
Brain Fog
Sugar Cravings

I get every one of those symptoms and more..

I only started to really suffer this 3 month ago when i started eating a ton of fruit (Smoothies.. Frozen fruit in oats etc) but also i use to eat cinnamon every single day before and i stopped it around 3 months ago.. Well cinnamon is an antifungal and can keep candida in check. I never ever realised when i used cinnamon daily that i felt really good and no issues. The problems arose after i stopped using cinnamon. Coincidence?

I am also gonna get a candida test done at my doctor's tomorrow alongside a bloodtest.

Lastnight i knocked back about 10g of Ceylon Cinnamon and i have a bottle of MCT's called caprilyc acid.. Caprilyc acid is a very strong antifungal. I must a drank half the bottle lol i needed the calories anyhow.. I also cut out my usual oats + fruit lastnight after my shift and had 5 egg + broccoli and green beans.

This morning? I felt 10x better. I had alot less lethargy.. Woke up with less muscle weakness.. Far better sense of well being.. Less anxiety. I honestly felt really good. It may just be a complete fluke aswell until i get a proper diagnosis.

I am feeling confident with this though.. I have researched into EVERYTHING because my life just felt miserable. Right now as i type this is feel brilliant. Just getting ready to go train aswell.

I have ordered a few natural anti fungal supplements which i researched on and they arrive today. Alongside a good digestive enzyme and also a good probiotic.

I have struggled to gain weight for months even eating 4000+ calories. Even though i was fed up of eating constantly i still never felt satisfied? Know that feeling? Your stomach is saying... No more im maxed out but your brain is like.. I need fuel!

We don't really realise how much out guts affect our full body. Mentally and physically. I am gonna focus on getting my full digestive system working perfectly. Even if it is gonna cost a few ££££. It will be worth it.

If any of you guys are suffering with gut issues or even depression and anxiety.. Honestly. Start getting your gut working flawlessly.

It feels good to feel as well as i do today. I am gonna keep on top and clear my system of this problem

Will keep use updated

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
Oregano Oil - Potent natural antifungal, antibacterial and antiviral.

P73 stuff from the Mediterranean, wild organic oregano oil. With organic cold press coconut oil as a carrier. Or add drops to one of your supplement pills.

I prefer Monolaurin over organic cold press coconut oil.

Obviously a good probiotic.

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
if you handle a cold press juice cleanse that will cure a lot of stomach and fungal, viral and bacterial issues. Or just go to the doctor they have prescription drugs for candida - not my choice.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if you handle a cold press juice cleanse that will cure a lot of stomach and fungal, viral and bacterial issues. Or just go to the doctor they have prescription drugs for candida - not my choice.
Do they have prescription drugs for Candida? I looked on the net and didn't really see any mentioned. I have bought Oregano oil.. Which i took about 30 minutes ago. Jeeeez a could barely feel my lips! Very strong stuff.. I bought a well known brand with a certificate of analysis aswell. No point buying cheap stuff that barely works. I might need to add it to capsules though. I couldn't handle that burning everytime lol

I have coconut oil thier also. I have bought a good probiotic and digestive enzymes and i also got Berberine which seems to get a very good write up for helping.

Here's hoping this is my issue. Im 99% certain though.

What about diet? Should i change it or is anti fungal treatment enough? I have looked up Candida diets and thiers so many different reviews. Eat this and then another says.. Dont cut out that. Etc etc.. I know this Fungus thrives on sugars so i was gonna just switch to a Keto style diet for a couple weeks. Probably feel like death though

Thanks mate

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
Do they have prescription drugs for Candida? I looked on the net and didn't really see any mentioned. I have bought Oregano oil.. Which i took about 30 minutes ago. Jeeeez a could barely feel my lips! Very strong stuff.. I bought a well known brand with a certificate of analysis aswell. No point buying cheap stuff that barely works. I might need to add it to capsules though. I couldn't handle that burning everytime lol

I have coconut oil thier also. I have bought a good probiotic and digestive enzymes and i also got Berberine which seems to get a very good write up for helping.

Here's hoping this is my issue. Im 99% certain though.

What about diet? Should i change it or is anti fungal treatment enough? I have looked up Candida diets and thiers so many different reviews. Eat this and then another says.. Dont cut out that. Etc etc.. I know this Fungus thrives on sugars so i was gonna just switch to a Keto style diet for a couple weeks. Probably feel like death though

Thanks mate
Check with the doctor im pretty sure they do. That's all yeast fungal related. That oregano oil burn is no joke lol. I hope a keto diet will cure you. Keto is not that bad. Good luck!

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey if you actually have candida dont get dissapointed if your feeling weak it might be a herxheimer effect. I found this vid https://youtu.be/zuBf1M9pMM8. It might be a good start for diet. He has pictures in the video. Damn he had candida bad.

A few more vids because i cant resist lol - https://youtu.be/BQJ0gRHFKQ8

Keto and intermittent fasting - https://youtu.be/InM6gQkYCRQ
Thanks man! Appreciated

Im onto day 3 and I'm starting to feel a little more human again. I have found a way to take the Oregano Oil without incinerating my mouth lol

I have seen that guys videos. Hes a vegan pusher i think though? High carb low fat just seems like thier classic 80 10 10 diet they ramble on about and think heals everything. I fast everyday anyway and my issues have got worse and worse. Never fasted with Keto though? I haven't ate carbs for 2 days (Well just from veggies i should say)

Im tackling mine with Anti Fungal med's and probiotics. Just seems a better idea? Kill the Candida while re-building my good gut microbiome (Bacteria) I will incorporate carbs again once i balance my gut back out.

I woke during the night for the toilet (Number 2) which i haven't done for months so something is changing? I feel a little better also. I could barely get out of bed these last few weeks. There was a day i stood up and was just shaking from weakness. Here's hoping this continue's

I have the doctors tomorrow morning so i will still do bloods and also i will bring up about the Candida and how i came about it.

Appreciate the help btw.

Thanks

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey if you actually have candida dont get dissapointed if your feeling weak it might be a herxheimer effect. I found this vid https://youtu.be/zuBf1M9pMM8. It might be a good start for diet. He has pictures in the video. Damn he had candida bad.

A few more vids because i cant resist lol - https://youtu.be/BQJ0gRHFKQ8

Keto and intermittent fasting - https://youtu.be/InM6gQkYCRQ
Forgot to add in... When i last went to the doctors last time i had severe depression and anxiety. It was making my relationship miserable with me being constantly fatigued and just wanting to sleep or had little energy for everyday things.

I spoke to my partner 2 days ago and explained my findings. She at first couldn't grasp that our body's do all this. But once i wrote it all she was like jeeeez that sounds EXACTLY like how you have been feeling and she understood it more as a health issue than me just being distant.

But last time i was at the Doc's i was knocked straight onto Prozac. See thinking of it now.. They throw them pills out so easily and at crazy doses. I still felt miserable with them but she says 'Sometimes they just don't work' they should have more expertise in how our body's fully work and other causes of depression etc.. Wouldn't surprise me if thier are loads on anti depressants that just have messed up gut's. Once i fix this digestive system issue i am gonna taper off them and see how i feel aswell. Get my old self back

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
What's your method of taking oregano oil?

Lol I know what your saying - Vegan pusher. Id just heal myself and ditch it.

Honestly im not big on Pharmaceuticals unless im looking for a good time. Need to patch something up really quick, or if I have to. Your prozac might be messing up your gut? Your doctor needs to sort you out properly. If it is digestive and fungal, usually its just time and treatment till you feel better :)

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's your method of taking oregano oil?

Lol I know what your saying - Vegan pusher. Id just heal myself and ditch it.

Honestly im not big on Pharmaceuticals unless im looking for a good time. Need to patch something up really quick, or if I have to. Your prozac might be messing up your gut? Your doctor needs to sort you out properly. If it is digestive and fungal, usually its just time and treatment till you feel better :)
My method is.. I make some flavoured juice. Ie a diluting or flavoured water (No sugar added ones lol) and i take a decent amount in my mouth tilt my head back and then i put 4 drops of the oil into the juice in my mouth and chugggggg it lol you get a tiny taste but compared to yesterday when my lips felt like pete burns.

I will taper off the Prozac. I would stop it cold turkey but guaranteed i would be hit with a ton of withdrawal side effects.

I feel alot better again today.. Thank god. I felt 72 instead of 32 these last 3 month.

I have started the diet.. I am a HUGE fan of oats and cutting this out is like taking sweets off a kid lol I'm managing though.

Some interesting stuff i have gathered these last few days of reading up.. I never felt satisfied when i ate. Even if my stomach was sore from food volume my brain constantly says.. Eat more.. I Could pack away thousands of calories and always feel hungry. Parasites and candida Mold etc in the gut actually can manipulate you into cravings sugar'y foods and carbs. Mind blowing! I hope this cleanse resets my appetite slightly. Even if i got a sense of satisfaction after a meal that would be awesome

Cheers again bro

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
God ketogenic. Candida will die off, and you won't have a taste for sugar when you are fat adapted. Used to have a sweet tooth, ice cream and candy I could enjoy, now I would have to muster myself up to have either.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
God ketogenic. Candida will die off, and you won't have a taste for sugar when you are fat adapted. Used to have a sweet tooth, ice cream and candy I could enjoy, now I would have to muster myself up to have either.
Worth it then? How long did the cravings remain until they went away? I always crave sweet things

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When I felt that way I had low Prog and Vitamin D. Blood work identified it

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Worth it then? How long did the cravings remain until they went away? I always crave sweet things
Say after a couple months. The body gets used to fat as the main fuel source. You get very satiated from protein/fat, and you don't feel like having carbs/sweets.

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you just supplement to raise them? I already take a vitamin D supplement... Progesterone. Im not too sure about
yes with pregnenolone. Do blood work, there may be something else. I was 46 and going through a divorce, lots of stress, bad diet, etc

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You notice an improvement after supplementing? I will see what my bloods show

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I feel exhausted and mentally drained 24/7, done blood tests and all sorts of stuff but nothing seems to show up. I did do a hair sample analysis which showed I am not absorbing minerals and stuff effectively, most were in the low category... but I just cant get a definite answer for what is going on with me...

Maybe I am just extremely depressed and that is messing with me haha

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just came back from my Doctor's appointment. I have to go and get bloods took in 2 weeks time.

I also mentioned about my stomach issues.. Lethargy. Brain fog.. Anxiety.. Diarrheoa.. Stomach cramps and i says i think it is a Candida infection (SIBO) Hes like no no no its just anxiety... A was like eh? Anxiety giving me diarrheoa and stomach cramps ' major lethargy and a uncontrollable hunger? Hes like well it can. I says it's not anxiety i have had anxiety on and off my whole life i know the issues with it. This is different.

He wasn't interested and just says well get bloods and see how they look.

I feel like an idiot self diagnosing myself but im 100% certain of it.

Will see how the bloods look. Might just do an in home SIBO test and see how it is and prove my point

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just came back from my Doctor's appointment. I have to go and get bloods took in 2 weeks time.

I also mentioned about my stomach issues.. Lethargy. Brain fog.. Anxiety.. Diarrheoa.. Stomach cramps and i says i think it is a Candida infection (SIBO) Hes like no no no its just anxiety... A was like eh? Anxiety giving me diarrheoa and stomach cramps ' major lethargy and a uncontrollable hunger? Hes like well it can. I says it's not anxiety i have had anxiety on and off my whole life i know the issues with it. This is different.

He wasn't interested and just says well get bloods and see how they look.

I feel like an idiot self diagnosing myself but im 100% certain of it.

Will see how the bloods look. Might just do an in home SIBO test and see how it is and prove my point
Do not self diagnose. I remember feeling so poorly after a lifetime of unbounded energy that I thought I was dying. My first Dr. found nothing. Simple blood test. Suffered for months. Second Dr. did a comprehensive blood test and found the aforementioned issues. Back to normal within two months.

Just hang on.

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
do you enjoy plane rides, beaches, food, booze and women?

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
do you enjoy plane rides, beaches, food, booze and women?
I live in Scotland buddy.. I thrive for sun! Beaches.. Meh. Depends if they are skuddy ones or not. Plane rides.. If it lands at the correct airport then yah

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do not self diagnose. I remember feeling so poorly after a lifetime of unbounded energy that I thought I was dying. My first Dr. found nothing. Simple blood test. Suffered for months. Second Dr. did a comprehensive blood test and found the aforementioned issues. Back to normal within two months.

Just hang on.
Thanks man The cleanse im doing won't do me any harm. I have actually felt a little better since i have started it. Ive felt like death for months. You know what its like you start to become really depressed and just want to feel semi normal again. Im 32 and feel 72 most days. Don't know whether to cycle to work or take my lodgers mobility scooter some days

Will see how the blood work looks

Logray

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man The cleanse im doing won't do me any harm. I have actually felt a little better since i have started it. Ive felt like death for months. You know what its like you start to become really depressed and just want to feel semi normal again. Im 32 and feel 72 most days. Don't know whether to cycle to work or take my lodgers mobility scooter some days

Will see how the blood work looks
Could you post an update after the blood test? I found your thread, and did a 2 day low carb and feel much better. Then tried two high carb day and went back.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could you post an update after the blood test? I found your thread, and did a 2 day low carb and feel much better. Then tried two high carb day and went back.
Yeh course i will .. I am 5 days into my own cleanse and starting to feel like my old self again. So im certain this is the issue.

What's your symptoms?

Logray

Awards
  • Established
Yeh course i will .. I am 5 days into my own cleanse and starting to feel like my old self again. So im certain this is the issue.

What's your symptoms?
I feel realy tired constantly. After eating a higher carb meal even lower. Cant gain weight even on 3k+ food. Sleepy, foggy brain, moodswings. My bloodsugar is good.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel realy tired constantly. After eating a higher carb meal even lower. Cant gain weight even on 3k+ food. Sleepy, foggy brain, moodswings. My bloodsugar is good.
Sounds like me tbh.. I was eating up to 4000 cals and the scales would climb in weight them plummet again.

Do you have any of these symptoms aswell? Even though your eating alot do you still feel a mental hunger? Ie stomach is full but your brain is still saying... Go eat?

Craving carbs aswell? Ie breads 'Fruits etc?

Farting quite a bit (Wasn't sure how to word this but i just says it as it is lol)

Any digestive issues? Stomach making noises or food seems slow to digest?

Any skin rashes' Spots ' Blemishes?

Thinning hair?

Let me know if you have any of these...

Logray

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like me tbh.. I was eating up to 4000 cals and the scales would climb in weight them plummet again.

Do you have any of these symptoms aswell? Even though your eating alot do you still feel a mental hunger? Ie stomach is full but your brain is still saying... Go eat?

Craving carbs aswell? Ie breads 'Fruits etc?

Farting quite a bit (Wasn't sure how to word this but i just says it as it is lol)

Any digestive issues? Stomach making noises or food seems slow to digest?

Any skin rashes' Spots ' Blemishes?

Thinning hair?

Let me know if you have any of these...
Nearly all :D Hungry for sweets, eat a lot of cake fruit etc. Fart check :D stomach noises check. Blackheads, red dots check. Thinning check. I can gain 5-10lbs in two weeks and lose it in a day.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Might be worth seeing your Doctor? My Doctor says this isn't your issue and i have to stop *Self Diagnosing* i know this is my problem though.. 100% certain because i am getting the EXACT symptoms and have noticed improvement aince i have started my cleanse. Can see it in the toilet for sure lol

If your want to self medicate then buy Oregano Oil and take this daily. Put cinnamon on everything aswell and if you can stomach it then fresh Garlic Cloves has been shown in studys to be stronger than a pharmaceutical grade candida treatment.

If you run this for a week and feel better then i would start a cleanse fully and then keep your stomach in good condition thier after My plan is to keep my gut in perfect order after this full cleanse. Gonna sort diet and also supplement with Anti Fungals regularly

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alot of issues can actually stem from stomach problems.. Even Depression and Anxiety.. Our gut bacteria make up to 90%of our serotonin. Everybody seems to think it is produced in the brain. Its our good gut bacteria that create it. So if your gut is in bad order or fighting a candida overgrowth you will suffer.. Some major depression and brain fog. Seem familiar?

Another thing is try just tidy your diet up for a few weeks.. Drop your carb intake. Especially from simple carbs and up your healthy fats and protein. Don't cut out every carb as you will probably feel miserable but just try from complex sources.. Sweet Potato ' Steel cut oats etc

Also buy some Kefir Yoghurt and start to take that in daily.. This will repopulate all your good bacteria while your bad yeast/candida is being wiped out with the anti fungals. So your raising one while reducing the other.

Logray

Awards
  • Established
Might be worth seeing your Doctor? My Doctor says this isn't your issue and i have to stop *Self Diagnosing* i know this is my problem though.. 100% certain because i am getting the EXACT symptoms and have noticed improvement aince i have started my cleanse. Can see it in the toilet for sure lol

If your want to self medicate then buy Oregano Oil and take this daily. Put cinnamon on everything aswell and if you can stomach it then fresh Garlic Cloves has been shown in studys to be stronger than a pharmaceutical grade candida treatment.

If you run this for a week and feel better then i would start a cleanse fully and then keep your stomach in good condition thier after My plan is to keep my gut in perfect order after this full cleanse. Gonna sort diet and also supplement with Anti Fungals regularly
Some of this I am doing already ( cinnamon, yogurt) and most of my carbs are complex. I will do tje others. Sometime I will try a doc but here, with this kind of problem you are luky to get an appointment in 6 month. (sometimes paitents have to wait 2-3 month for a cancer diagnosis)

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some of this I am doing already ( cinnamon, yogurt) and most of my carbs are complex. I will do tje others. Sometime I will try a doc but here, with this kind of problem you are luky to get an appointment in 6 month. (sometimes paitents have to wait 2-3 month for a cancer diagnosis)
Jeez bro the Doc's that bad?

No harm in treating it yourself.. The supplements have no sides and if it helps and give you your old self back.. Worth it tbh

Logray

Awards
  • Established
Jeez bro the Doc's that bad?

No harm in treating it yourself.. The supplements have no sides and if it helps and give you your old self back.. Worth it tbh
Yes it pretty bad here. This is why I also ask q lot of question before my fist cycle, cause its nearly impossible to get hormones tested, because first you need an appointment so if i get gyno or somthing its possible to get a date in a year :D