Constantly boosting libido - opposite effect at some point?

Mx1x1

Mx1x1

Awards
I'm taking bulbine natalensis (whole plant) 250mg three times daily together with l-arginine 3267mg and l-citrulline dl-malat 2:1 3300mg

Will constantly boosting libido/errection strength have a negative effect in the future? Like the opposite effect like weak errections at some point?

I hope you understand what I'm trying to say (my english isn't the best)

Thanks in advance

Mx1x1

Mx1x1

Awards
Sorry my phone didn't load anything. Looked and it's been posted 3 times. Please remove. Didn't mean to spam.

mastah

Awards
  • First Up Vote
dont worry you will prob not even notice the difference with arginine and citrulline in that small dose, and its not libidoboost its bloodflow : )

Mx1x1

Mx1x1

Awards
dont worry you will prob not even notice the difference with arginine and citrulline in that small dose, and its not libidoboost its bloodflow : )
Bloodflow would mean stronger errections and bulbine's for libido. But if nothing bad is going to happen I'm glad. Thanks :)

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A lot of people in Ecuador and Peru drink maca every day (and maca is great for sexual health among other things) and manage to have healthy sex lives even in their 70s so it should be fine.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When it comes to libido I treat it like sleep: that is to say anything I use I try to rotate as I feel the effects do taper off to a degree. Whether the effects wear off of you simply grow accustomed to them could be debated but I like to find multiple compounds and rotate them.

I am also of the opinion that the further something takes you from your baseline the less sustainable it is. An extreme example would be meth, it sure takes you way above baseline but is the antithesis of sustainable for most lol.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Does the bulbine work well boosting libido?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm taking bulbine natalensis (whole plant) 250mg three times daily together with l-arginine 3267mg and l-citrulline dl-malat 2:1 3300mg

Will constantly boosting libido/errection strength have a negative effect in the future? Like the opposite effect like weak errections at some point?

I hope you understand what I'm trying to say (my english isn't the best)

Thanks in advance
Good job, on trying to protect yourself, brother.

But IMO you are asking the wrong question.
Having a "boosted libido" won't cause any harm.

I think a better question might have been: "will these things I'm taking (to boost libido) cause me harm over time?"

Mx1x1

Mx1x1

Awards
Does the bulbine work well boosting libido?
It did for me. I use the whole plant one by purelabs. Started at 500mg/day split into 2 doses.
I had nights where I woke up like every hour having a steel-hard boner.

Might be mentally but for some reason my errections seem a little weaker now.
I hope it's nothing bad.

Good job, on trying to protect yourself, brother.

But IMO you are asking the wrong question.
Having a "boosted libido" won't cause any harm.

I think a better question might have been: "will these things I'm taking (to boost libido) cause me harm over time?"
Thanks m8. I looked bulbine up and know about the sides (on liver and kidneys). Some sources claim it damages organs like oral aas. If I remember correctly there was a human study checking for safety but short term. Nothing really worrying happened there.

As I said above I'm now having slightly weaker errections. Shouldn't be the supps I named, right?
I smoke so this could be the reason

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It did for me. I use the whole plant one by purelabs. Started at 500mg/day split into 2 doses.
I had nights where I woke up like every hour having a steel-hard boner.

Might be mentally but for some reason my errections seem a little weaker now.
I hope it's nothing bad.

Thanks m8. I looked bulbine up and know about the sides (on liver and kidneys). Some sources claim it damages organs like oral aas. If I remember correctly there was a human study checking for safety but short term. Nothing really worrying happened there.

As I said above I'm now having slightly weaker errections. Shouldn't be the supps I named, right?
I smoke so this could be the reason
Oh yeah, brother.
Smoking can definitely affect erections.

Smoking is one of the worst habits (health, and quality of life-wise).
It's a lethal habit that damages so many systems/processes and tissues (pretty much across the board).
And I've witnessed people I know dying from it (TERRIBLE way to die).
I realize you probably know most of this.

I believe one of the first questions you are asked, if you see a medical professional about erection problems is:
"Do you smoke?"

Last edited: