Complete natty dominance. PES inspired transformation.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Get some bubba!!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Sorry to hear about the death bro. You're dedication to the gym is awesome.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Biceps/light cardio. Weight is still shedding off. I could definitely notice the calorie deficit in my energy and endurance but pushed through and still matched my personal best on preacher which is a great sign of muscle preservation while cutting. Down to 4-5 caps of EPRO and am getting the bod pod reading sometime early next week. Shooting for 9-10 percent bf and I think I'm very close right now.

Weight 164.5

Preacher curls
1x8 65
1x7 85
1x5 105
1x6 95

Cable curl
1x10 80
1x8 87.5
1x5 95
1x8 87.5
1x8 72.5

Hammer curl
1x8 35
1x6 40
1x5 40
1x8 30

Machine arm curl
1x8 60
1x8 70
1x7 80
1x6 75

10 mins incline speed walk 105 cals

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Thanks guys! Really means a lot. Heading in for arms here in a bit.

2 anabeta elite
1 erase pro
4 daa caps
2 agmatine
2 scoops alphamine

Ready to roll!
Nice supps!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What kind of macros are u using to cut bud? Also I'm not sure if I missed this or not but r u bulking or cutting come Tuesday? Good lifts too brosef

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What kind of macros are u using to cut bud? Also I'm not sure if I missed this or not but r u bulking or cutting come Tuesday? Good lifts too brosef
Really haven't had to keep track to closely on this run. Pounds have been shedding off with out keeping carbs and fat too low. I guess If I think about it though yesterday would have been my cleanest day yet and it was about

protein/carb/fat
225/110/125

Protein is including two shakes equaling about 80 protein.

Lean bulk/bulk come next week!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really haven't had to keep track to closely on this run. Pounds have been shedding off with out keeping carbs and fat too low. I guess If I think about it though yesterday would have been my cleanest day yet and it was about

protein/carb/fat
225/110/125

Yeah buddy!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards

protein/carb/fat
225/110/125

'tis the season for bulking. its going to be a cold ass winter after the whole two snowfalls last year. im sure i'll be wearing heavy clothes till june.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Time to add some girth

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shoulders.

Weight 163.6

DB shoulder press
1x7 75
1x6 75

Shrugs (behind back)
1x10 155
1x10 195
1x10 225
1x8 245
1x6 245
1x7 215

Upright row
1x8 100
1x5 110
1x7 100

Incline hammer chest press (weight per arm)
1x9 90
1x6 100
1x7 90

15 mins weighted abs

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Shoulders.

Weight 163.6

DB shoulder press
1x7 75
1x6 75

Shrugs (behind back)
1x10 155
1x10 195
1x10 225
1x8 245
1x6 245
1x7 215

Upright row
1x8 100
1x5 110
1x7 100

Incline hammer chest press (weight per arm)
1x9 90
1x6 100
1x7 90

15 mins weighted abs
Did chest & shoulders?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Felt really good in the gym today. Diet has been incredibly strict and weight has been melting at about 1/2 lb a day for 2 weeks. I will keep tight real strict again today and try to get final pics tomorrow. Bod pod will be tuesday and then final review will be up shortly after as well as the results. Looking and feeling tight and lean so this should be a really good finale!

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Felt really good in the gym today. Diet has been incredibly strict and weight has been melting at about 1/2 lb a day for 2 weeks. I will keep tight real strict again today and try to get final pics tomorrow. Bod pod will be tuesday and then final review will be up shortly after as well as the results. Looking and feeling tight and lean so this should be a really good finale!
R3action told me that's why he likes you so much. He really emphasized the how tight you were...

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really impressive LTL ! Can't wait to see updated pics and the final review. Great dedication and work through many challenges you have faced. You are a true warrior !

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really impressive LTL ! Can't wait to see updated pics and the final review. Great dedication and work through many challenges you have faced. You are a true warrior !
Thanks fu! Haven't seen you around lately was getting worried!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its been crazy at work lately. Haven't been on AM a lot other than few minutes here and there through my phone. Trying to get it back together to finish my last log for EBF.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Back/cardio/abs

Wide pull-up
1x5 +70 (PR)
1x6 +50
1x6 +40
1x8 BW

Close grip lat pulldown
1x10 120
1x8 140
1x6 160

Bent over db row
1x9 65
1x8 65
1x7 60

Hammer low row (WPA)
1x8 65
1x8 80
1x8 90
1x7 95

Behind neck pulldown
1x10 85
1x10 100
1x9 120

16 mins incline speed walk 175 cals

15 mins weighted abs

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just finalized my bod pod reading will be tomorrow at 12:30. Have my Grandmas funeral today and will be out of town most the day. I will be trying to get in the gym for some late clean up but we will see how it goes. Cardio and abs will probably be on the agenda early tomorrow before the reading and I'm thinking I will go in later in the day for some chest work. We will see how everything pans out and how well the first dose of my next run goes.... ;-) I'm very excited to see what the reading says!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All the best to you and the family LTL.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today is the final day guys. Sneaking in for a quick cardio/AB session before the bod pod reading in a few hours. Energy is high and alphamine has me floatin. Really needed it as yesterday was a pretty rough day with the funeral. Working on the final review and will post results of bod pod as well as final pics by tomorrow.

Let me add libido has been of the charts! I seriously under estimated the daa up until this point!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Killed it!

Weighed in 162.2 gym weight which is about 160 stripped and bod pod weight. So let's do some quick math, assuming I put on absolutely no muscle mass 141.1/160= 88.18 leaving me at 11.82 bf percent... Which would be approx -2.3 percent in two months. We shall see.

Got to gym with an incredible sense of euphoria and boost of energy! Superset arms and chest for 25 mins and hit incline speed walk for 40 mins and 415 cals. Capped with 10 minutes of weighted AB work.

Can't wait to get my post bod pod cheat meal!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry, I read the original bod pod mass wrong. I had to update previous post.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Killed it!

Weighed in 162.2 gym weight which is about 160 stripped and bod pod weight. So let's do some quick math, assuming I put on absolutely no muscle mass 141.1/160= 88.18 leaving me at 11.82 bf percent... Which would be approx -2.3 percent in two months. We shall see.

Got to gym with an incredible sense of euphoria and boost of energy! Superset arms and chest for 25 mins and hit incline speed walk for 40 mins and 415 cals. Capped with 10 minutes of weighted AB work.

Can't wait to get my post bod pod cheat meal!!
I think I'm as excited as you and AB!!! Is this weird lol

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I'm as excited as you and AB!!! Is this weird lol
Not one bit broski! Prepping now.

Bod pod complete and cheat me being devoured!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well guys to say the least I'm blown away by the results of the bod pod reading. 13 percent fat while losing 6 lbs. Which is saying I lost 3 lbs fat and 3 lbs of lean mass? I have a feeling the machine takes water weight into account as LBM which would make sense being I haven't had but about 100 carbs a day for a week. Along with no creatine for 2 weeks and cut my water intake by more then half for the last 3 days. I also realize i may have messed results up being i did not go in fasted the last time i had the reading. He told me to make sure I did this time. In any case I've broke PRs for weeks straight and my pics I took after the gym today were the best I've had since I was on cycle. Still finishing up the review and will post pics and bod pod results by the morning. Now a nap before work need to rest my sore leg... ;-)

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well guys to say the least I'm blown away by the results of the bod pod reading. 13 percent fat while losing 6 lbs. Which is saying I lost 3 lbs fat and 3 lbs of lean mass? I have a feeling the machine takes water weight into account as LBM which would make sense being I haven't had but about 100 carbs a day for a week. Along with no creatine for 2 weeks and cut my water intake by more then half for the last 3 days. I also realize i may have messed results up being i did not go in fasted the last time i had the reading. He told me to make sure I did this time. In any case I've broke PRs for weeks straight and my pics I took after the gym today were the best I've had since I was on cycle. Still finishing up the review and will post pics and bod pod results by the morning. Now a nap before work need to rest my sore leg... ;-)
13%? No way don't buy it. Lol stacked either way though so I guess it doesn't matter ha

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I told him earlier if he's that high I'm like 20%, haha

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I told him earlier if he's that high I'm like 20%, haha
Ha right! I told him a couple months ago if he was 14 I was 40 lol

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wait til you see the pics... I don't believe the things are as accurate as they say they are. As I said earlier though I skewed the first one by not fasting prior. Had no idea you had to. I went to gym before the last one drank water through out the workout and pre and post meals so it may have shown up as lean mass. No way in hell I lost 3 lbs of muscle.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
back double bi.jpg
back pose final pes.jpg
final pes double bi front.jpg
front ab pose.jpg

Final Pics

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great job LTL. You killed your workouts the entire run and the hard work you put in shows in the pictures. Looking ripped brother.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
It's go time motha ****a

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks! I agree man. To go into my next run at this physique is just mind blowing. This stack and my hard work put me exactly where I wanted to be. Things will only continue to get more insane here out. These products will definitely be part of nearly all natty runs from here out. PES gets it done and their products are good, quality products. What a blast this has been.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know I've told u before but I wish my back was as cut up as yours lol sick brah

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
nice pics ltl looking shredded as fuark

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Solid test base right there LTL. Those 3 lost pounds will be in the rearview in a heart beat.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys final review should be up shortly!

Medical420

Medical420

Awards
Good job LTL! Sexy beast

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am never using bod pod. What a waste of money. There is no way that reading is correct. Looking ripped LTL. I don't see fat anywhere in your pics. Back is sick as ever and the front bicep shot is ridiculous. Awesome products put out by PES, but we all know you need hard work an dedication to enhance any products intended effects. You have been killing it all year. Pleasure following your logs.

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
You sexy mutha fuka! Outstanding bro

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Either way bro what ever b/f you are @ you are damn near shredded.