COMPETITIVE EDGE LABS PRO HORMONES/ ORAL STEROIDS PRODUCTS AND THEIR CLONES

chickenlegscb

Awards
Hello everybody. For a long time now I have been a fan of anabolicminds forums and I'm also a huge fan of competitive edge labs products. I thought /I would help out everybody else who's interested in pro hormones/ oral steroids by posting an all-in-one list of competitive edge labs hormonal products and what they are clones of here in one place. Listed products with NM next to them stand for non-methylated. This is my first ever created thread... ever, so here goes...

Added to the baned substances list on Jan 4 2010:
Phera-plex (p-plex)
Bold (eq-plex) NM
Trenadol (x-tren) NM

Still available:
Superdrol (m-drol)
Halodrol 50 (h-drol)
Epistane (e-stane)
'The one' (d-plex)
Methyl 1 Alpha (alpha 1)
Max-LMG (m-lmg) NM
Promagnon 25 (p-mag)
Methyl Masterdrol XL (stano-drol) NM
Prostanozol (p-stanz) NM
11 oxo (11-sterone) NM
Furazbol (furuza-a) NM
M1,4ADD (M1,4ADD)
Dymethazine (d-zine)

Thanks everyone, I'm sure I'v made mistakes and probably forgotten a few so fee free to let me know and I'l correct/ add to the thread! Also feel free to post personal experience about these for others to read and benefit from, thanks!

EArch

Awards
  • Established
Nice list, helpful stuff.

This may be a dumb question, but does CEL stil even produce prohormones? For some reason I'm under the impression that they make 11-sterone still but thats it. Please tell me I'm wrong.

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
Nice list, helpful stuff.

This may be a dumb question, but does CEL stil even produce prohormones? For some reason I'm under the impression that they make 11-sterone still but thats it. Please tell me I'm wrong.
Nope

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good list. And yeah cel is out of the ph/ ds game. They discontinued All there lines from what I know. However they are still easy to come by for time being

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
Wait so M1,4 is still out there.. damnit I stopped searching once 1,4 was banned!
Hope I'm not too late...

aj power

aj power

Awards
  • Established
Great thread, most the stuff is still around (probably not for long) ... look outside of America for some of it.

ronw2

Banned
Awards
P-Plex and X-Tren are sold on E-bay....with no issues...TRUST ME! But I doubt for much longer..........

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Great list but I had to do this the hard way already. I wrote down my findings. Guess a thread would have been a good idea. Hope these stay around for a while.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
If you look on CEL's site you will see they are only producing two things. All the good stuff is gone.