ColdFusion Ex before cardio?

protempsfish

Awards
I know taking this product preworkout is good for lifting, but would this be beneficial to take before a cardio workout? I usually dont take anything pre cardio workout other than water.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Would give you some more energy, but personally I wouldn't take it before cardio. I would take it before weights, do my weight training, then once I was done with weights, do the cardio. If it is a cardio only day, I wouldn't take it unless I was dragging ass to get to the gym.

protempsfish

Awards
What would be a good supp to take before a cardio workout?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know taking this product preworkout is good for lifting, but would this be beneficial to take before a cardio workout? I usually dont take anything pre cardio workout other than water.
if you dont usually do preWO supps before cardio I would save this for only weight lifting sessions.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
What would be a good supp to take before a cardio workout?
I think cold fusion can be used pre cardio. As others have said though, use it when you need some extra motivation. I found it a nice subtle boost of energy that didn't tweak me out.

protempsfish

Awards
I have read many conlicting opinions about pre cardio intake. One guy (Brad King) thinks hydration with water before cardio in the morning is the best and others say that working out on an empty stomach is not good for you. I work out 15 -30 minutes after I get up in the morning. Maybe a pure carb energy drink with a glass of water would be best?!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have read many conlicting opinions about pre cardio intake. One guy (Brad King) thinks hydration with water before cardio in the morning is the best and others say that working out on an empty stomach is not good for you. I work out 15 -30 minutes after I get up in the morning. Maybe a pure carb energy drink with a glass of water would be best?!
really it just comes down to what works for you, your gunna need to experiment. of course for weight loss fasted cardio is best, but may risk losing precious lean muscle mass

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
Why has no one mentioned BCAA?

drink BCAA's before during and after cardio!!!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why has no one mentioned BCAA?

drink BCAA's before during and after cardio!!!
good advice, it wasnt mentioned cuz he was asking about stim/NO combos, but bcaa would certainly be more beneficial

protempsfish

Awards
I bought some BCAA capsuls from GNC. Would popping a couple of those along with some liquid carbs prevent muscle loss if I ingested them 1/2 hour before cardio workout? I would like to lose a few pounds but on the other hand I have been working on legs the past month and have noticed some muscle gain in legs that I would hate to lose.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Fasted cardio in the morning is excellent for a cut. Nothing to strenuous, maybe 20-30 minutes, walking on an incline. BCAAs are always a plus though.

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
yes BCAA's are critical when doing morning fasted cardio. They will prevent muscle breakdown.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bought some BCAA capsuls from GNC. Would popping a couple of those along with some liquid carbs prevent muscle loss if I ingested them 1/2 hour before cardio workout? I would like to lose a few pounds but on the other hand I have been working on legs the past month and have noticed some muscle gain in legs that I would hate to lose.
yes, that would be a fairly good anti catabolic measure to take

a powdered bcaa just gets you so many more grams of bcaa's than any pill product will