Clen Questions

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
Been reading around a lot and just wanted some questions answered regarding clen:

1. Would clen cause any sort of fat gain after stopping its use? For example, let's say one uses it for 8 weeks and their calories are 2500 at the end. They slowly reverse by bumping up calories to maintenance and then back into a bulk again. Does the fat gain come back rapidly, or would it be as normal as if one were to do it with or without clen (as in, fat gain is no more or less after ceasing use of clen)?

2. This one might be dumb, but clen vs ephedrine: I know ephedrine is basically just used for appetite suppression and trying to keep metabolism higher during a cut. I am assume clen does the same except better. But, does clen actually provide "fat burning" effects that ephedrine does not?

3. Would you call it the more "natural" of the anabolics? I know it's not an anabolic per say, but is it more along the lines of ephedrine where it's not an AAS but it still may be banned in natural organizations? If that makes sense. So, if one were to take it, would you call them not a natural?

4. Clen is all oral (pill form), correct? Also, I believe I read there are no negative side effects as far as health goes at the normal human dose, correct?

5. If one were to use clen, they can still do a normal IIFYM diet? No food restrictions? Doesn't need to be low carb or anything special?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Clen gave me some killer headaches and made my heart feel like it was going to drop out of my chest. And that is coming from someone that has used DNP

Gains2NV

Awards
1. No I don't think there is rebound.
2.work in similar ways for weight loss just different sides.
3.technically you wouldn't be natty on clen. It is a banned substance and illegal in us.
4. It come in liquid rc form as well. Read up its sides can be Hell and some people say it can damage cardiovascular system
5. I believe it works better with low fat diet.

Honestly it can be really nasty. If your not prepping for a contest stay away. Lose weight with your diet or a eca stack of you must.