Clen 2nd Cycle Dosage

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
I always started at 80mcg when going back on and was able to work back up to 120mcg in no time. I always looked at it as if you can handle it, go with it. Sides were never an issue with clen for me personally. Hopefully someone else can chime in for you with more knowledge.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the response. What I noticed is the sides stayed the same for me from 20mcg all the way up to 120mcg. Not sure if it was my body adjusting or what but I did 2 days and added another 20mcg until I worked up to 120mcg. Everyday felt the same to me. Twitchy and shaking until around lunch and then it was all normal. I will start with 80 and maybe add 20 each day till I get back to 120...does that sound right?

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
Thanks for the response. What I noticed is the sides stayed the same for me from 20mcg all the way up to 120mcg. Not sure if it was my body adjusting or what but I did 2 days and added another 20mcg until I worked up to 120mcg. Everyday felt the same to me. Twitchy and shaking until around lunch and then it was all normal. I will start with 80 and maybe add 20 each day till I get back to 120...does that sound right?
That's the protocol I usually follow. My body always adjusted to the shakes pretty fast and usually lasted the first couple hours after dosage like you stated. Another good indication of it working is keeping track of body temp and it should be slightly above your normal range.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alpha Gainz 1
Cycle Logs 15
Weight Loss 5
Anabolics 29
dixonk Cycle Logs 0