Classy and competition ready!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
damn...girl.

with workouts like that you are for sure going to be competition ready!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Leg day sucks..

I started out with 4 sets of 15 alternating bench step ups, these were supersetted with walking dumbell lunges across the whole gym for 4 sets.

We then went straight to a triple superset with all weights at 70lbs. We started with leg extensions x 15 straight to laying leg curls on the belly x 15 and then to seated curls x 15. We did these for 4 sets.

Then we did 3 sets of 30 leg presses at 135 lbs. I was whipped by then. We then did deads at 115lbs x 3 sets. This for some reason really jacked up my blood pressure and nailed the naseau home. We then did a set of 50 body weight squats and 3 sets of 30 on calves.

I felt so sick!!!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Leave it all at the squat rack......including your breakfast. :D

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Pics or it didn't happen! I want to see cut shoulders damnit. I promise not to touch myself to them :)

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LOL I will get some up. I'm doing a week of the Atomic Meltdown so I don't blind the camera:) Oh and finding a better shirt since you did not like the last one..lol

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
LOL now now I didn't say you, didn't look nice in it, but that would have looked better in a different style of shirt, sigh....women :lol:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
workouts are looking SICK, christine (pun intended!) ;) :toofunny:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank you Maceman, Today should not be a sick day for me!!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Shoulder day was good today. I was on the same weights as the guy training with us and the two girls were a step down. So he drove the competitor in me. It pushed me to get the workouts done

It was really tough and quite a bit of the dumbell work was done on the Reebok ab balance board. We did 100 side to side shakes in the pushup position on the board in between 4 sets. We also did a set of 10 shakes straight into a push up for 6 sets.

We did all heavy weight sets. By the second set of supersets the lactic acid had built up in my shoulders and I was hurting.

I also did my cardio after I was done! No tanning though as I ran out of time.

I think I'm going to try to do cardio at home in the am for maybe 20 min. Then hit some cardio again after workout. Maybe 10-20 min.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm still eating carbs. If I have the option I try to eat them in the form of sweet potatoes. I might kick the diet up a bit for awhile to lose some weight and then try to hold it until the Olympia.

Mainly I'm trying to get the muscle definition and cuts in and mantain them until the O. Then cut fat down as I get closer.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
sweet potatoes rock. haha for sure.i had to come and show some love that i have been neglecting you.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LOL okay now that you are here I need to get on the cardio:(
Can't be a slacker if you can get up and do mile long early am runs..though it is cold here still...

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yeah i used to live up in toledo and barton lake area. it sucked cuz of weather. stays cold and snowy so long. i would hate to run in the cold, and i especially do during track season.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lethargy..grrrrrrr
Well I'm getting really worn down, not sure why.
So on the off chance that the vars causing it I'm adding in 25mg of DHEA in and my B12.

Matt thought it was liver glycogen depletion so he had me drink a Coke yesterday to get the high fructose corn syrup in. And while I felt a little better yesterday it was not the problem.

I also am starting Incarnate, my first dose was today. As I'm getting more run down my gym time has become harder. I'm getting massive lactic acid feeling in my sets and the burn is intense. This is happening early in to my 45 mins so I'm pushing through a good half hour of massive pain. Heres to the hope the Incarnate might help. And its good therapy for my joints.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm maybe IGF-2 or powerfull would be good for you to help buffer the lactic acid

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Chest day:
We started out doing incline barbell flyes with dumbells for 15 reps and supersetted them with 10 incline "what Sinner calls Dragon Flyes". These were harder uphill on an incline! We had 4 sets of them.

We then did incline dumbell presses for 15 reps and then dropped the weight to do 10 leg lifts with a stop at the top and brought them down as slow as we could. Feel the AB burn!!!! 4 sets

Went on to 40lb cable flies, 15 and dropped the cable to do pop push ups on a step up platform. So we got in push up stance with a hand on either side of the platform. Did a push up and on the way up we pushed our weight offf the ground and landed on the step up board with our hands..6 reps These were hard! We did 3 sets..

Then we did this thing with the cable where we took the handles in our hands put our palms together with fingers straight out but not locking and pushed the weight straight out like a flye we did 15 of these and then back to the step up board where we had one hand on the board one on the floor and did a push up popped the other hand on the board and on the floor, did a push up on that side..We did these for 6 on each side 3 Total sets

Did 12 walk outs and then hit the press machine at 60 lbs for 10, 10, 6, 6 reps

By then I was totally toast!!

I did 20 min of cardio before the class.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
hmm maybe IGF-2 or powerfull would be good for you to help buffer the lactic acid
i still have that IGF-2 i won from that contest you ran easy.
i think i'll start it in a few weeks to see how it treats me.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i still have that IGF-2 i won from that contest you ran easy.
i think i'll start it in a few weeks to see how it treats me.
its a great product, particularly for sleep and recovery (both from a lactic acid perspective as well as from a DOMs perspective).

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It helps with sleep? How does it work? Does it make you tired during the day?????

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its has l-dopa as one of its major ingredients, so similar to USP's powerfull in some ways. It can make you a little sleepy, but its sort of like anabolic lethargy, you don't really notice it in the gym. I like the relaxed feeling during straight cardio, keeps my mind off how bored i am

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
so crader i need some advice for girls WO's. my girlfriend just started a really strict diet. what a good workout for females to get them decently toned, thinner, and not bulky? cuz thats what she is going after, im trying to help her but i dont want her getting all swole haha.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so crader i need some advice for girls WO's. my girlfriend just started a really strict diet. what a good workout for females to get them decently toned, thinner, and not bulky? cuz thats what she is going after, im trying to help her but i dont want her getting all swole haha.
15 yard penalty for using the word "swole" in C's log.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well thats sort of the workouts that I'm doing. A mixture of free weights and circuit training with plyometrics for fun.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
are you getting your SWOLE on?

these workouts look like they are getting you SWOLE, girl! :head:

:toofunny:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sweet and I thought you copied and pasted the 3-ad **** in here:duel:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
3-AD ****? why do you say that?
and why would i copy and paste it in your log? I just put it in the logs for the followers. plus it was a good bump to the logs...........

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LOL I was going through all my thread updates and it was all you and all the same thread. I thought you might have gotten carried away:)

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
3-AD ****? why do you say that?
and why would i copy and paste it in your log? I just put it in the logs for the followers. plus it was a good bump to the logs...........
We have a spammer on our hands... BAN him!!:toofunny:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Back day today. We did and average back day, bent over rows, pulldowns, etc.. We did our mountain climbers and pop squats using dumbells on the way up like a dead sort of.
I did my cardio in at the end. I'm holding mass water:( Not sure if its the DHEA or Incarnate. They are all I've added in the last few day. So I'm going to hit the taraxatone again.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Back day today. We did and average back day, bent over rows, pulldowns, etc.. We did our mountain climbers and pop squats using dumbells on the way up like a dead sort of.
I did my cardio in at the end. I'm holding mass water:( Not sure if its the DHEA or Incarnate. They are all I've added in the last few day. So I'm going to hit the taraxatone again.
I just had my carbup meal, well didnt just have it, had it a while ago, 4 or so hours, and im still holding water. My body hates carbs i swear. It plays mind games with me so bad. I need to get a pretty good diuretic to guage my progress here n there. Havnt found one i really thought was good tho. Tried Sans shredded didnt see much.

Also i bet its probly the DHEA causing you to hold some water. Thatd be my guess, how did that coke do for you and your liver?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I just had my carbup meal, well didnt just have it, had it a while ago, 4 or so hours, and im still holding water. My body hates carbs i swear. It plays mind games with me so bad. I need to get a pretty good diuretic to guage my progress here n there. Havnt found one i really thought was good tho. Tried Sans shredded didnt see much.

Also i bet its probly the DHEA causing you to hold some water. Thatd be my guess, how did that coke do for you and your liver?
Ive heard nothing but good things about h20 lean...
thinking about hittin some up.....

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It helped a little bit but it didn't solve the problem, thats why I added the DHEA in and the Incarnate for my lactic acid issues. I'm still tired and I'm getting headaches again. Had one that kept me up on and off all last night.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
It helped a little bit but it didn't solve the problem, thats why I added the DHEA in and the Incarnate for my lactic acid issues. I'm still tired and I'm getting headaches again. Had one that kept me up on and off all last night.
had some nausea from pSARM that was a killer during one of my lectures.....

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
all of them (and they are each being separatey logged ;))
hahaha funny man well at least i know what each should be doing its not like im running anything that conflicts or does the same thing as another....

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Boxmeman, did you start the doseing like we dicussed? Or did you get antz in your pants and start at a high doses? I did when I got back on pSARM and i got bad nasuea and barely any appetite. I back it down and slowly ramped it back up and Im good to go...
EXACTLY how you told me to dose it!!!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some people just get nausea n stuff from the yohimbe, its pody stuff!

Keep it going C!! Lets see some pics girl! If you put pics up maybe it will keep you goin and keep your eye on the prize! I didnt catch this but how many mgs of anavar you runnin?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Keep it going C!! Lets see some pics girl! If you put pics up maybe it will keep you goin and keep your eye on the prize! I didnt catch this but how many mgs of anavar you runnin?

I'll get some up this weekend. I gained a good deal of chunk after the Arnold so I'm starting over. The trainer is giving me hell about it so trust me I'm on the comp diet again:(

I'm on 10mg of Var a day.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Arm day: Arm day was pretty good for me. Focus was good, intensity was good, pump was way too good:)

My arms measured at 13 inches about 3 hrs after workout. So I'm up 1/4 of an inch from the last time I measured. I'm going to try to take some pics Saturday.

I think I might hit the cardio tomorrow.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gettin swole over ther C! Uh oh trainers on your ass eh? Im glad in a way i train myself. I just need a dietician hahah.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Arms are definitey swole...after her workout (I worked arms too, today) we were driving home and my body dismorphia kicked in...I could have sworn her arms were as big as mine!!