Classy and competition ready!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I promise on Wed they will be up. I'm not satisfied but I did promise. Just go easy on me and remember I only got 5 weeks of diet in. However don't blow smoke up my ass either. Constructive critism;)

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I promise on Wed they will be up. I'm not satisfied but I did promise. Just go easy on me and remember I only got 5 weeks of diet in. However don't blow smoke up my ass either. Constructive critism;)
Would we do that??!! :rolleyes:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nah, we're all insensitive lunkheads. look at how much time we spend in the gym or here on AM instead of paying attention to our wives.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Today was my fav..leg day!

We started with 70lb leg presses for 15 reps supersetted with walking lunges from one end to the other for 4 sets.

Then we did a weird thing with a medicine ball. Mine was approx 15lbs. We stood on a mat took the ball and tapped it on the mat betwwen our legs and then in front of us and then brought it straight out at shoulder height and then brought it in to the waist . We repeated this 15 times.

This stretched the back of my quads but hit lower back, forearms and bis also. Did 4 sets.

Then we took the ball and did the gay looking squat and up and bring a leg back and then squat and bring the other leg back. Kind of like a skiing look. We did 4 of these with 10 per side supersetted with walking lunges with the ball as we twisted the ball with each leg to hit abs. ( These are the ones that tear up my middle back and give me clen type cramps while I do them.)

Then we did 30 side to side lunges and supersteed them with curls. She had my weight WAY to high for my knee at 80lbs x 10 first sets. I told her I was hurting and she had to spot me to get that sets done. but she only dropped me to 70lb and that still hurt..so knee is back to square one :(

We did a few other things and ended with calves at 90lbs x 20 reps for 4 sets.

I hit bike cardio for 20 min to end.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A good note with the mix of supps that I'm using my body fat has went down but the scale is holding steady. So I'm gaining muscle and leaning out at the same time. Still holding more fat that I want to in the lower abs and shoulders and quads. But all in all for such a short diet..awesome results.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
We started with 70lb leg presses for 15 reps supersetted with walking lunges from one end to the other for 4 sets.
I just got done saying my legs didn't hurt anymore. I read that and now they're sore again...that just sounds painful.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just got done saying my legs didn't hurt anymore. I read that and now they're sore again...that just sounds painful.
Yeah anything that she adds to lunges are painful. I find that lunges burn me excessively even if no weights are used. But yesterday I had to do the weighted ball that I twisted to the side that the foot was out in front. So abs had to be tight and balance and stabiliser muscles working good.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah anything that she adds to lunges are painful. I find that lunges burn me excessively even if no weights are used. But yesterday I had to do the weighted ball that I twisted to the side that the foot was out in front. So abs had to be tight and balance and stabiliser muscles working good.

But just like I figured its my lower back that hurts today. It aches.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Then we did 30 side to side lunges and supersteed them with curls. She had my weight WAY to high for my knee at 80lbs x 10 first sets. I told her I was hurting and she had to spot me to get that sets done. but she only dropped me to 70lb and that still hurt..so knee is back to square one :(
I regret to hear that your knee is still hurting after all this time. That's not good. After the show is over, you might wanna get an MRI on it. Something is not quite right. And I don't advise to just keep working through it for the rest of your life! Are the lying leg curls the only movement that seems to aggravate it? Have you tried another variation of leg curls, like standing leg curls or the seated machine variety? :think:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I regret to hear that your knee is still hurting after all this time. That's not good. After the show is over, you might wanna get an MRI on it. Something is not quite right. And I don't advise to just keep working through it for the rest of your life! Are the lying leg curls the only movement that seems to aggravate it? Have you tried another variation of leg curls, like standing leg curls or the seated machine variety? :think:

I've tried all the variations of curls and they all hurt. It is anything with the motion of bringing the leg up. Doing the floor work like mountain climbers hurts and the floor burpee things. Bending it up to step out of the shower. Those motions.

Luckily that was my last leg day before the O. I'll miss leg day next week because I wont be back until Tue. So I'll get a little rest.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
I've tried all the variations of curls and they all hurt. It is anything with the motion of bringing the leg up. Doing the floor work like mountain climbers hurts and the floor burpee things. Bending it up to step out of the shower. Those motions.

Luckily that was my last leg day before the O. I'll miss leg day next week because I wont be back until Tue. So I'll get a little rest.
Hey how are you, sorry ive been away for a while, how are you getting on? sorry to hear about your knee, Il try and catch up on your log when i get chance, take care, russian

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Today was a combo day. The main focus was shoulders with biceps mixed in.

We started with overhead barbell presses for 10 reps and 4 sets. These hurt the old tendonitis to start with.

Then we did overhead pronated dumbell presses for 15 reps supersetted with 50 core board shakes in push up position. Did 4 sets.

Then we did 15 reps with the dumbells out to the side and up shoulder high superseted with 6 dumbells start in the front and go up and you twist halfway s that they are facing up(palms). Did 5 of these.

Then we did 15 thumb over the bar reverse curls supersetted with 6 coreboard push ups.

Then we did 10 per arm of pronated curls with 6 hammer curls.

Then did 10 per arm of flat curls for 4 sets.

Then did 15 70lb cable lat pulls to the forehead for 4 sets.

Did 30 min of cardio and called it a day.

I may not get to indulge myself as much as I wanted in Vegas. Nat wants me to do a photoshoot with her photographer. I told her I still had some leaning to go to really get hard and cut. But that I might have some bad diet days in Vegas. I will resume diet when I get back and cut until I'm happy and then hit the photoshoot.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BRAVO!!!! :clap2::clap2::box::box: You look great crader! You're just too hard on yourself. But we are all our own worst critic. P.S.---I'm not blowing smoke up your ass!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
:cheers: good work!
tg is right you look great!!! tan and defined! your face isn't as tan as the rest of you though.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
crader looking swole!! Seriously, hard work is definately paying off.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I forgot to compliment you at the Olympia, but it was very apparent that you looked much leaner. Keep up the great work. It was great to see you, dsade, and Trauma.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, I'm glad to be home and ready to jump back on the diet and training. I ate freely at the Olympia after the show Sat night so I' packed on a little buffet fat;)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Great work C. That Nat must truly be a beast on you!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys, I'm glad to be home and ready to jump back on the diet and training. I ate freely at the Olympia after the show Sat night so I' packed on a little buffet fat;)

Damn C lookin balller!!!!!! I think your traps are bigger then mine! :lol:

Really though, looking amazing, diet and training you can tell are paying off big time!!! Wait you said you had kids? Hahahha right! Like i beleive that! :clap2:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LOL I have three kids. It just takes alot of training and a diet to keep me looking like that. Turns out I've lost weight since the O. Training last night really wiped me out. Due to an issue here I have to skip tonight but hope to hit it on Mon.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL I have three kids. It just takes alot of training and a diet to keep me looking like that. Turns out I've lost weight since the O. Training last night really wiped me out. Due to an issue here I have to skip tonight but hope to hit it on Mon.

:clap2: Props to you C!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok I have got my training in every day this week. Today Nat is in Florida getting paid to speak at a convention. So I'll be hitting arms for the 2nd go round and hitting shoulders.

I'm going to get back on diet Mon so I can wear a sexy Halloween costume.;) I can still see the abs so I'm not too bad off. I'll continue to log until I do the pictures for the photoshoot Nat wants. Then I'm going to take some time off and kick it in again for the Arnold!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok I have got my training in every day this week. Today Nat is in Florida getting paid to speak at a convention. So I'll be hitting arms for the 2nd go round and hitting shoulders.

I'm going to get back on diet Mon so I can wear a sexy Halloween costume.;) I can still see the abs so I'm not too bad off. I'll continue to log until I do the pictures for the photoshoot Nat wants. Then I'm going to take some time off and kick it in again for the Arnold!!
Will we be privileged in seeing some Halloween photos? :think:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking about going the sexy pirate route. That is if I decide to do it at all.

I need to get back on siet again as being off has left me severely lethargic.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow, this thread still going??????? WTF! haha

Crader you look great, really you do. You put in work!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank you. Actually I quit logging after the pics. I might put up another log later.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Your doing really well, i will check out your new split in more detail when i finish trainig, much love Russian

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did about 2 miles of mountain biking today. I'm going to have to build up to it again. But it was warm here today so soon I can do it for morning cardio!

Here are a few pics from Sat. The bicep pics are not very good as I really wasn't flexing when the pics were done:( But still they are my beginning pics to get to where I want to be. I'm wondering though, every Sat when we go play pool I end up with unwarranted female attention. The more defined I get the more attention both negative and positive I'm getting.
dont worry about womens attention. from a guys perspective, you are beautiful :439: