Classification of Methasterone (Superdrol) as Schedule III Anabolic Steroid under CSA

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
And it's like why in the heck did p-stanz get banned of it's as mild as they say it is...?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
And it's like why in the heck did p-stanz get banned of it's as mild as they say it is...?
It just found it's way onto the list. Under the same logic, Why did 14ad (bold) get banned with madol and prodienalone? No real reason other than that's what they got to next. They don't care about mild vs harsh. I'm sure every legal or quasi legal steroid is on their list to get, they are just knocking them off one by one or two by two. Fact is, you can still buy roids and you'll still be able to get winny and methyldrostanalone after the ban, just gonna have to buy them from a lab not a online supplement store. Pretty minor if you ask me.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
huh... no way bro
Dough lol u missed the other post, I was only joking fell lol :)

All this superdrol talks makes me wanna run it but I ain't ready.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Only ran it twice and loved it..coming off, not so much. Does anyone know if there are other compounds getting the boot also?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Nope, but epi is an active steroid too, I'll b f*cking pissed if that goes.

smt1

Awards
Only ran it twice and loved it..coming off, not so much. Does anyone know if there are other compounds getting the boot also?
Not in the immediate future:

see hxxp://wwwDOTdeadiversion.usdoj.gov/fed_regs/rules/2011 (replace xx with tt, DOT with period)

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
It just found it's way onto the list. Under the same logic, Why did 14ad (bold) get banned with madol and prodienalone? No real reason other than that's what they got to next. They don't care about mild vs harsh. I'm sure every legal or quasi legal steroid is on their list to get, they are just knocking them off one by one or two by two. Fact is, you can still buy roids and you'll still be able to get winny and methyldrostanalone after the ban, just gonna have to buy them from a lab not a online supplement store. Pretty minor if you ask me.
I've actually got a logical reason for both sd and prostan...

they were both sold by anabolic xtreme

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
F*ck that means we'll have to get var which is better but like 5 times the price.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've actually got a logical reason for both sd and prostan...

they were both sold by anabolic xtreme
I was actually thinking this. When I heard AX was hit for selling Superdrol even though they discontinued it YEARS ago. Wasnt sure AX sold prostan though. Wasnt around back then.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
I was actually thinking this. When I heard AX was hit for selling Superdrol even though they discontinued it YEARS ago. Wasnt sure AX sold prostan though. Wasnt around back then.
It was sold by gaspari, ax and alri simultaneously.... It was technically licensed to ax through alri just as sd was from designersupplements...

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
. It was technically licensed to ax through alri just as sd was from designersupplements...
Yeah I was just thinking that the original superdrol was by designer supplements.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
So after this ban will we be safe for another year?

And this ban will effect ultradrol correct?

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
So after this ban will we be safe for another year?

And this ban will effect ultradrol correct?
they ban them as they find them. But history says it will be a while. Ultradrol will be affected with this ban. But There hasn't been liquidations of it yet, so they might discontinue making it, but no rush to sell it. Amazon has it cheaper than most stores.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
nice heads up on that...