Classification of Methasterone (Superdrol) as Schedule III Anabolic Steroid under CSA

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2cd favorite, Superdrone from Primordial Performance!!

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
The original post says prostanozol will be banned too. Will this effect furaza a? Very similar compounds unless I'm mistaken.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will P-Mag get banned?

Let's just keep playing this game.

smt1

Awards
FYI, it took the DEA about 2 years after they started initiating the ban for the last few steroids banned (e.g, boldione, phera, xtren) before the ban actually took place:

From the April 25, 2008 federal register (add http to it, I can't post links here):
edocket.access.gpo.gov/2008/E8-8842.htm

The actual ban of those steroids took effect in January 2010.

Typically, when the DEA wants to ban something quickly, they issue emergency scheduling on it, where it's temporarily scheduled immediately, and fasttracked for permanent scheduling. They did that with a lot of synthetic cannabinoids last year. It was done all within a year. Unlikely it'd happen with this. I believe they did it with THG, because it was all over the news because of the baseball steroid scandals. Superdrol hasn't been all over the media.

So I don't really think you'll see it scheduled until 2013. The DEA is slow like that.

Now, the FDA cracking the bones of those who sell it before that, I could definitely see.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lol, glad I just bought 200 bottles of beastdrol :p

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah hopefully p-mag won't get banned & some new clones will pop up.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah hopefully p-mag won't get banned & some new clones will pop up.
I hope pmag compound gets banned, then companies will be forced to put out the parent compound, methyl clostebol.

so stupid to make pmag when you could make the better, more poten compound.

it isn't like they are playing it safe, both promagnon and methyl clostebol are active steroids, just one is a diol, the other a 3-ketone

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
No Ignorant/Arrogant people make me Mad.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk
Jesus H. Tapdancing Christ you guys are touchy... You'd think you guys owned stock in the stuff the way you defend it so personally. Go buy some midol and learn to take a joke.

As far as arrogant/ignorant... :lol: Pretty harsh judgement for a two sentence joke. Funny I could make you mad though, if you can get upset over an internet forum you have bigger problems than me laughing about superdrol being banned. UGL's make M1T, you really think Superdrol is gonna go away? You are just gonna have to buy it from an online steroid site now. Big f*cking whoop.

I've ran Mdrol in the past, I got gains and it F*cked up my bloodwork like nothing else. The sides aren't worth the gains. It's probably the most abused steroid in the world, I manage a supplement/health store and I deal with 2-3 morons every week who ran beastdrol at 30mg for 4 weeks and are at my shop trying to buy a goddamn test booster as PCT. Honestly I am sick of this compound, it's great that it works for you, but 95% of people shouldn't be using it. It's one of the reasons that our industry has a bad rap, and its one of the few designer steroids that will actually wind up hurting people.

Lastly, I am a PH/DS user who converted to AAS. I saw the light, and no, I am never going back. I will continue to recommend injecting testosterone to you, and continue telling you that you are poisoning yourself and losing a vast majority of your gains from only using oral designers if that is what you do. If you use them in conjunction with AAS, well, that's your choice and you'll probably stand to keep most of the gains. Either way, I stand firmly behind my belief, however, I've maybe said this 4-5 times on this forum, and all of a sudden my opinion makes me a pariah. Well, have your fun with your superdrol. Buy it all up while you can (which will probably be pointless, as I said before, I guarantee a UGL will be making this as soon as it's banned) and run that ish as hard as your body will let you. Hell, run 6 cycles of superdrol a year. 50mg for 8 weeks. Maybe you can just HRT with superdrol? Post the pics. I bet you get Hyuuuge. I will be happy to give a speech at your funeral reminiscing of how hardcore you're superdrol habit was, and that you died as you lived, running superdrol.

Now crack a smile and get over me, get over yourself, get over your ego, and lighten up.

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
^^ Too much tren (or clomid). ;)

I heard voting will take place at the end of January 2012, so after January, it will be classified.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i was wondering if there might be a way to keep superdrol, or at least, another version of it.

instead of 2a,17a dimethyl, i wonder if they could just do 2,17a di methyl, like methyl stenbolone.

or maybe 7a17a dimethyl dht???? hmm....

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jesus H. Tapdancing Christ you guys are touchy... You'd think you guys owned stock in the stuff the way you defend it so personally. Go buy some midol and learn to take a joke.

As far as arrogant/ignorant... :lol: Pretty harsh judgement for a two sentence joke. Funny I could make you mad though, if you can get upset over an internet forum you have bigger problems than me laughing about superdrol being banned. UGL's make M1T, you really think Superdrol is gonna go away? You are just gonna have to buy it from an online steroid site now. Big f*cking whoop.

I've ran Mdrol in the past, I got gains and it F*cked up my bloodwork like nothing else. The sides aren't worth the gains. It's probably the most abused steroid in the world, I manage a supplement/health store and I deal with 2-3 morons every week who ran beastdrol at 30mg for 4 weeks and are at my shop trying to buy a goddamn test booster as PCT. Honestly I am sick of this compound, it's great that it works for you, but 95% of people shouldn't be using it. It's one of the reasons that our industry has a bad rap, and its one of the few designer steroids that will actually wind up hurting people.

Lastly, I am a PH/DS user who converted to AAS. I saw the light, and no, I am never going back. I will continue to recommend injecting testosterone to you, and continue telling you that you are poisoning yourself and losing a vast majority of your gains from only using oral designers if that is what you do. If you use them in conjunction with AAS, well, that's your choice and you'll probably stand to keep most of the gains. Either way, I stand firmly behind my belief, however, I've maybe said this 4-5 times on this forum, and all of a sudden my opinion makes me a pariah. Well, have your fun with your superdrol. Buy it all up while you can (which will probably be pointless, as I said before, I guarantee a UGL will be making this as soon as it's banned) and run that ish as hard as your body will let you. Hell, run 6 cycles of superdrol a year. 50mg for 8 weeks. Maybe you can just HRT with superdrol? Post the pics. I bet you get Hyuuuge. I will be happy to give a speech at your funeral reminiscing of how hardcore you're superdrol habit was, and that you died as you lived, running superdrol.

Now crack a smile and get over me, get over yourself, get over your ego, and lighten up.
I'm proud of you. Thank You for enlightening all of us with all your wisdom and wisecracks. LMFAO. So keep searching Superdrol/Ultradrol threads so you can say they're crap if it makes you happy!

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Who the f*ck cares if this designer junk gets banned. Stop d*cking around and use the real thing. All hail superdrol? What a joke. Man up and run some test.​

...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

This was an intelligent post of yours.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Called powerlab they said they don't think they are discontinuing the androdrol and primabol.

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
Who the f*ck cares if this designer junk gets banned. Stop d*cking around and use the real thing. All hail superdrol? What a joke. Man up and run some test.

...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

This was an intelligent post of yours.
Plz stop saying all hail sd what r u a nazi

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'll get the same results on p-mag at 50mg for 4 weeks as you do on 30mg of superdrol for 4 weeks

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i was wondering if there might be a way to keep superdrol, or at least, another version of it.

instead of 2a,17a dimethyl, i wonder if they could just do 2,17a di methyl, like methyl stenbolone.

or maybe 7a17a dimethyl dht???? hmm....
the 2a methyl helps against oxidoructases metabolizing of SD.. I would think moving that group would lose more active SD in the body

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
:laughing:

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
I'll get the same results on p-mag at 50mg for 4 weeks as you do on 30mg of superdrol for 4 weeks
you are out of your mind

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
How come beastdrol don't have expiration date? Neither helladrol??

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
you are out of your mind
U must have missed the other 2-3 post right above yours :D

Nice try though, but you're right I ain't dealin wit a full deck. :thumbsup:

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
so when should i stock up?

i know someone that sold a bottle of mdrol for 150 dollars the other day

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
so when should i stock up?

i know someone that sold a bottle of mdrol for 150 dollars the other day
Rip Off.
Buy that shît super cheap from all these sites trying to get rid of it.
Aye but he made one fifty :thumbsup:

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
U must have missed the other 2-3 post right above yours :D

Nice try though, but you're right I ain't dealin wit a full deck. :thumbsup:
sorry, i started to type, and got distracted by this

[video=youtube;ktsbPKfZp1M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktsbPKfZp1M[/video]

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Rip Off.
Buy that shît super cheap from all these sites trying to get rid of it.
Aye but he made one fifty :thumbsup:
no sh*t.... my "friend" knows this... and he will continue to get this off as many times as possible .... lol that is until it becomes illegal...... then he will 100% stop... :alcoholic:

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards

bombers

Awards
Should last 2-3 years past mfg date, but we all know it can last longer than that.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Marcinator

Marcinator

Awards
Who here thinks the gains on SD are really worth the sides?

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MEEEEE!!! If run correctly

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Who here thinks the gains on SD are really worth the sides?
For me personally, I say not at a high dose cuz that's when my squats and deads start getting f*cked up. I respond so good I'm not gonna take it past 10 mg, I like slower gradual gains anyway. Plus too many ask me if I use gear anyway, and I'm sure they think I'm lying but I try to keep it the least bit noticable as possible lol.

Marcinator

Marcinator

Awards
For me personally, I say not at a high dose cuz that's when my squats and deads start getting f*cked up. I respond so good I'm not gonna take it past 10 mg, I like slower gradual gains anyway. Plus too many ask me if I use gear anyway, and I'm sure they think I'm lying but I try to keep it the least bit noticable as possible lol.
Do you keep it at 4 weeks or go longer with that dose?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I haven't done it longer than 4 since I did a bridge,but I'll probly go 6 to 8 weeks.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
It's crazy like I said I called powerlab nutrition today they said they have no plans to stop production.

I looked at there website as well and they recommend a Level 1 (new ph user) they can take 30mg of Primabol (superdrol) for 30-60 days. smh. It was wild they were comparing there halotest-25/p-mag to superdrol.

There androdol have like 15-30mg of 4 methyls in it.

smt1

Awards
^^ Too much tren (or clomid). ;)

I heard voting will take place at the end of January 2012, so after January, it will be classified.
Uhm, in the similar timescale as the last ban (they started the process in 2008, ended later in it: see hxxp://edocket.access.gpo.gov/2008/E8-8842.htm - replace the hxxp with http, I cant post links), the actual date of the ban took effect in Jan 2010.

So I'd predict as late as mid to late 2013.

The DEA can ban stuff faster than that, but only through emergency rules. They did it with the synthetic canninaboids.