Superdrol steroid classification

Kachinsky

Awards
since super is a active roid, I was wondering what steroid class it would be in. I figured it would probably be considered the equilvent to a weak class 2 roid like m1t. (And guys, I did search for this answer and didnt find anything, I dont mean to piss everyone off, sorry)

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
Kachinsky, you are obviously interested in this substance, so go into the Designer Supplements sub-forum, and you will find many threads on Superdrol. Read them, and post where you think it is most likely you will get an answer.

"Classes of steroids" is nonsense. Superdrol gives dry gains, no bloating. And it should be low toxicity. M14ADD is the extreme of wet (legal) steroids, and will lead to the most water gain. Read my article at MindAndMuscle.net, and get involved in existing threads in the Designer Supps sub-forum here. Everyone will appreciate that, and you will not risk getting banned.

Kachinsky

Awards
thanks for the info dude, I will post my Q's about Super on the DS forum

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Yeah "classes of steroids" is total nonsense, and so is calling M1T "weak" in any aspect. :frustrate

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Good post...... if your intention is getting this added to the ban list.

You've been a member of this board for 8 days & you already have 42 posts, including the 14 threads you've started. It's time to start getting this info for yourself. The only person who will have info on this substance is DS, it's his product.

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
Good post...... if your intention is getting this added to the ban list.

You've been a member of this board for 8 days & you already have 42 posts, including the 14 threads you've started. It's time to start getting this info for yourself. The only person who will have info on this substance is DS, it's his product.

:goodpost: :thumbsup: , Dog.