Chub's Winter bulk with Activate Xtreme + RPM

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Stressed!

Should be going to the gym in the next 50minutes but that may change.

My arms won't be liking me after this gym session.

EDIT:

[nomedia="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=4U-iPn-MAzs"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

****ING LOVE this song at the moment.

Last edited:
Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
just not feeling hungry at all today :(

forcing the food down. Will update when i get back from work.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
So I didn’t have time to update yesterday. I done biceps and then triceps. Today is a day off. DOMS have been really kicking my ass since I done chest/deadlifts.

Started back on 5g of Creatine a day yesterday. May take it up to 10g a day I’ll see how it goes.

Strength: Good strength. Squeezed the reps out even if it meant biting down on my teeth and spitting like a noob. Managed 5x5 of pull ups which is pretty good for me lol. Still working on the wide grip.

Sleep: : 2am – 10am, waking at 5am. Really tired today. Popped 3 RPM before work, soon bouncing off the walls.

Focus: focus in the gym was good.

Motivation: THERE still.

Energy: good energy yesterday. Today it was just crap till I took my RPM. Will take some more before I’m back to work tonight just to get me through the rest of the day.

Aggression and mood: Aggression high in the gym. Great mood before gym. My mood always seems to be at its happiest in the hours leading up to my workout.

Today..

Had a really rubbish morning. Mood picking up slightly. Back to work soon. Aggression rising as the day goes on. One of my work shoes has basically fell to pieces. So that’s more money I don’t have going on new ones.

Libido: not today. Yesterday it was pretty high.

Pump and Vascularity: Great burning pump yesterday.. Blue veins really popping up today.. Chest and traps looking bigger this morning too. Biceps really quite hard today. The stretch mark on my left bicep seems to be getting redder and more noticeable.

I haven’t started my flawless cream yet due to having no java soap left. Really want to use both of them together but it’s going to have to wait till jan/feb by the looks of my funds :(

Food intake: Yesterday’s food intake was alright. Just on 4k I’d say. Dirtied it up a bit at the night of the night with some onion rings to get those extra cals in. One of my managers is a total food nazi and doesn’t let you eat even when I’m due a break. Bought 2.5 gallons of milk last night. Mix of whole and skimmed. So that’ll do for today and tomorrow :D

Today:

Liquid breakfast, protein shake with skimmed milk then 2hours later purple wraath with some Poseidon. Didn’t give myself enough time this morning before work which really annoyed me. I said to myself the other day I was going to start giving myself more time in the morning but it just didn’t happen today. Had to drag myself out of bed.

It’s unlikely I’ll make the gym tomorrow. Working most of the day and the gym shuts by the time I’m done. Got things to do in the morning before work also :(

Going out tomorrow night too as a friend is just back from Iraq. Really wanting to make the gym Sunday so I won’t be drinking. Not likely I’ll stay out long due to the fact I HATE drunken people.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Crappy night. Plenty aggressive arseholes! Day off today again as i'm working.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Pre workout shake

120g WMS
5g creatine
5g Poseidon
Half a scoop of whey for flavor
water

Last couple days have been crap. Food intake yesterday was pretty rubbish. Maybe 3k? all dirty. Slept till about half 4pm. Was working at 5. Forgot to get a pizza on the stumble home on sat night too :(

My work rota for this week looks a lot better. Shoulders and deads today.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Day 50

Shoulders and deadlifts, In and out within 30 minutes today.

I done a couple sets of 10 to warm up then started going up 10kg each set. Last set was 90kg for 5 reps. I felt like i could go heavier but didn't want to injure myself. I do think however i'll smash my PR of 110kg within 2 months!

Strength: Good strength today! Felt great to be back in the gym.

Sleep: 2am-9am, drifting back to sleep and waking then drifting off again till around 11am. Dragged myself out of bed.

Focus: good

Motivation: yup

Energy: Good after my RPM :)

Aggression and mood: Aggression high in the gym. Great mood before gym. My mood always seems to be at its happiest in the hours leading up to my workout.

Libido: not there in the morning. mid after yeah.

Pump and Vascularity: Forearms and palms getting more vascular. Ok pump.

Food intake: I forgot to take my bank card with me to the gym so I couldn’t buy any meat on the way home. I’ll go to the shops tonight. I mum made a big pot of yellow split pea soup with some other goodies in it.

Had a big bowl of that after my workout along with some pasta and cheese strings. I’ll do a shake before heading to the shops. Can’t wait to get my chops into some meat! No homo haha:dance:

It’s my birthday in two weeks…there’s a pub crawl planned so I’ll be drinking again. But after that I can’t see myself drinking at all over Christmas/new year. I really feel like I’m letting myself down when I go out and drink.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Chest today.. my usual gym partner has done his back in, trapped nerve he thinks. So a couple solo work outs here and there i think its going to be.

His friend has started going to the gym so i'll be working out with him today, seems like an alright guy. He's went from drinking 50 pints a week to maybe 10. He's pretty keen on getting healthy now so i'll see what punishment i can give him today :)

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Chest

Strength: Good strength

Sleep: CRAP. Fell asleep a couple hours after the gym yesterday, woke up about 11pm. Couldn’t get back to sleep till 4-5am. Got up at 11am. Not good

Focus: Rubbish

Motivation: Going down hill fast :(

Energy: ok

Aggression and mood: Crap crap and crap.

Libido: normal

Pump and Vascularity: nice pump in my chest

Food intake: getting there

:(

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry you seem to be having troubles right now hopefully that motivation gets back up!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
i made a big pot of chilli for myself. That has cheered me up a bit, think i need to buy a punch bag or something or nip along to some boxing classes. Get some more of the aggression out. I've just been feeling crappy during my workouts.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Sorry you seem to be having troubles right now hopefully that motivation gets back up!
Its climbing again!

I got free bags of peanuts from work as they were a couple days out of date so that cheered me up a bit lol. My hours next week and this week are pretty good. I've got sunday/monday/tuesday off so i'll be able to knuckle down and throw some weight around :)

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Day 53

So today I done arms, it was an alright workout. Really looking forward to shoulders tomorrow. Done some nice slow skull crushers. Been ages since i've done them!

Strength: Strength was good especially when doing close-grip bench.

Sleep: not enough last night! Been having really vivid dreams since I started on NoXidant. Every night in fact.

Focus: Good focus, had the gym to myself till near the end of my workout.

Motivation: It’s back! Still struggling to get out of my bed in the mornings. Although it’s not taking as long to get up now. Had a nice chat with two guys from Texas in the gym today. Quite an older guy indeed and his son. Gave me some nice compliments on my frame which boosted my confidence slightly along with him saying how I could get 230lbs with some nice hard work :) I could tell this guy was a beast in his prime lol.

Energy: yup pretty good.

Aggression and mood: Mood is ok. Aggression ok, pretty high last night after some druggie threw a bar stool across the bar missing a woman’s head by inches.

I knew something was going to kick off and I just wish I’d of went after the guy and took him down, I’m sure my manager would of piled on too. There was quite a crowd in front of me though so by the time I’d gotten closer he was out the door. Hindsight’s a ***** lol

Libido: high high high!

Pump and Vascularity: Pump wasn’t that great today, biceps were quite sore, more of a burning sensation today. Forearms and palms becoming a lot more vascular.

Food intake: Yesterday was rubbish! Just wasn’t hungry at all. Just over 3k maybe, mostly milk though :(

Getting quite a few spots on my shoulders and back too!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Day 54

Working 11-7 today so I went to the gym after work. Done shoulders, workout was alright, started to get more fired up as the workout came to the end.

Had a strange day, getting random feelings, like butterflies in my chest and I feel worried now and then over NOTHING. **** knows what’s wrong with me.

Strength: nice strength

Sleep: 5hours or so L

Focus: poo to begin with but knuckled down and got on with it :)

Motivation: Woke up this morning, not wanting to get up or do ANYTHING today. Knew I’d pick myself up so packed my gym stuff and went to work.

Energy: yup pretty good.

Aggression and mood: Alright mood most of the day, bored. Good mood in the gym. Total crash afterwards, fell like ****. Seeing my ex gf probably didn’t help either. Aggression high last night. More arsehole customers. Plus some guy knocking himself out due to falling off his chair. If I wasn’t in debt I’d of quit my job this week for sure. Only thing I really look forward to is going to the gym, only thing keeping me going…

Libido: high last night. Nothing today.

Pump and Vascularity: alright pump. Good pump in my forearms. Wrists/palms/hands/forearms crazy rivers of blue veins!

Food intake: Bagel day plus total cheat day! Sitting eating a sandwich at the moment which amounts to probably 500 cals plus 20g fat. Not too good.

Another solo workout tomorrow, gym buddy going to a funeral, which i was going to go to but decided not to.:frustrate

[ame="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=C0dRcAhvXE8"]YouTube - Oasis - Sunday Morning Call (Acoustic Session)[/ame]

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
So today was suppose to be a day off from work but got a call in the morning as a shift needed covered. so me being a sucker said i'd do it. Just having some munch just now then heading to the gym in a couple of hours. Doing back and deadlifts. Feeling full of energy, think i might try for my PR on deads which is 242.5lbs (110kg) Will see how it goes!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
While i'm sipping on my pre-workout shake

[ame="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=3DXCHa9BYfE"]YouTube - Pink Floyd-Wish You Were Here (live)[/ame]

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Day 56

So day is day 56, my Activate Extreme runs out tomorrow :(

Had a great workout this evening. Personal record of 115kg (253.5lbs) deadlift for 1 rep. I know it isn’t that heavy but its good for me! It wasn’t a great pull, grip was a bit dodge as I came up. Comfortable pull at 100kg for 5. Was grinning most of the time!

Strength: Really good strength during dead lifts.

Sleep: 3am till 9am, woken at 4.30am then at 9am by work phoning me up!

Focus: Really good focus this evening.

Motivation: Yup its there!

Energy: Nice steady flow of energy. 2 RPM on waking (9am) and 5 before workout at 5pm.

Aggression and mood: Aggression really high this morning, annoyed that I had to go into work, shouldn’t of answered my phone! I’m a sucker for accepting free food lol. My mood is still up and down like a yo-yo but i've got the next 2 days off so i'll be happy enough!

Libido: up and down today

Pump and Vascularity: Good pump in biceps /lats and forearms. Back of my hands/wrists and forearms becoming really vascular! Really popping out during my workout.

Food intake: Been ok. Away to have my post workout meal soon. Not decided if I’ll have tuna steak or turkey yet!

My shoulders are getting a lot more cut now. Biceps looking a bit bigger too! Starting to see quite a bit of muscle on my upper legs too which I’m quite pleased about as I’ve always had pretty skinny legs.

Think I’m going to buy an air gun in the new year so I can go shooting with one of my friends. Get some nice pigeon or some duck. Hopefully if I get a good aim going I’ll start saving a lot of money on meat!

I'll be starting another log when this one is done just to keep my motivation going and to track my progress then i'll do start another supplement stack in the new year!

Chest tomorrow!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was chest. 10x10, 5 flat and 5 raised, not counting the warm up, then 3x15 flies.

Strength: Strength was good! I think 90kg as a flat bench will be a goal for april

Sleep: Felt so drained after my workout. Went for a steam and sauna after my shake. Ended up having a nap then didn’t fall asleep till half 3. up at 10 today then dozing till 11.30.

Focus: Good, hammered out the sets!

Motivation: THERE

Energy: Good throughout the workout. Pooped in the evening.

Aggression and mood: Good aggression in the gym. Mood is up and down still.

Libido: high at night.

Pump and Vascularity: Pump was ok nothing explosive. Hands and forearms still really vascular along with shoulders.

Food intake: 3k or so, missed a meal due to my nap.

Got a laugh in the steam room from some guy saying how he’s going for a six pack. He went on to tell me how he was getting his bf down to 3% and doing sit ups every day. Tried to educate him some on diet etc but all I got back was “I’ll still grow if I don’t eat” yeah right.

Today’s working coming soon

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Biceps and triceps today, a little different than usual. 10x10 preacher curl lol. 10x10 Close grip bench then 3x15 rope pull-down. Also 10 minutes on the cross trainer really took it out of me.

Strength: Good strength

Sleep: 5-6hours

Focus: Good

Motivation: THERE still.

Energy: Good. Feeling quite tired now.

Aggression and mood: Good mood. Aggression alright.

Libido: nothing

Pump and Vascularity: Explosive pump in my biceps. Restricted my movement slightly when on close grip bench. Vascularity same as yesterday.

Food intake: will hit 4,500 today!

I’m quite liking the 10x10. Think I might keep it up till the new year then switch to 5x5 or 10 sets of 3. Anyone have any suggestions?

I'll put my final review up later this evening.:hot:

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, detailed, informative log,... this should get you many logs in the future!!!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Final Review.

Activate Xtreme + RPM review.

Just haven’t got round to doing my review of this yet so here we go!

I have done the Activate Xtreme along with RPM for 6 weeks. I ran a whole bottle plus some extra that I had left of an older bottle. I’d have liked to run 8 weeks plus the extra but I didn’t have enough money to get two full bottles. It came to just under 8 weeks though as I missed a few doings here and there.

My diet was pretty good however I did drink alcohol a few times which always seems to knock me back a bit.

Libido: I noticed an increase in my libido pretty quickly. Coming to the end of week 2. Highest between weeks 3-4 then kinda levelled out the rest of the time. It was great though, it was like I was 15 again, Random boners here and there. Always in the mornings and pre workout lol.

Composition of my body: My weight went up 4-5lbs from start to end of this stack. 57 days? Which I didn’t think it was that long at all. I must have had more AX than I thought. I did plan to run AX at 5 caps the last week or something like that but I just carried on the 2/2 a day so it lasted longer. I do look like I’ve leaned out a bit. Forearms, lats and biceps are notably bigger. I wish I had taken some photos before and after. That’ll be an interesting one for my next log!

Mood/Aggression: My mood was real good most of the time. Got pretty low coming to the end of the stack. My aggression was good, getting real high at some points. Some of my solo workouts were just nuts! The two products together produced some real nice aggressive workouts.

Strength: There was a definite increase in my strength. I’d always manage to bust a few extra reps out. Week 4-5 I noticed the most strength increases.

Pump and Vascularity: I got quite vascular while using this stack, which I didn’t really expect to happen. Mostly across my chest/shoulders to begin with. Coming to the end of the stack my forearms and palms were covered in nice blue veins! It should be interesting when I run NeoVar plus IGF-2 :)

Overall I’d say that AX + RPM is a great stack to use. I used it along side a bulking diet of around 3500-4000 cals a day. Pretty much clean apart from the last week which turned quite dirty! I loved the focus RPM gave me while working out. It’ll remain a staple in my arsenal for sure! Also note this was the old version of Activate Xtreme I used since there’s a nice version out now which I’m going to have to try some day. If your looking for a stack to get that aggression up, energy while working out and libido increases this is the one for you.

I just wish that I’d have been a little stricter with myself. I let myself drink, which knocked the effects, and gains I could of made back.

My next log is going to be NeoVar plus IGF-2 for 8 weeks in the new year sometime :) I’ll let you all know when I get it started! I’ve also decided to make a few changes in my life style too.

I didn’t see the point in waiting till “new year” to do this as you don’t need the start of a new year to make changes to your life. You just do it! However it did come at a good time. The last time I drank was on my 22nd birthday (the 30th of nov) So as of the 1st of dec I’m cutting out drink and gambling! Also I’m going to get my diet back on track, since finishing this log my diet has been pretty crap. Getting back on track now.

If anyone has any questions please ask away! I think I’ve covered everything.

Thanks to everyone who subbed and popped in now and again! Till my next log!:hot:

:wave:

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Good review.
Be sure to link me when you get the new log rolling.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Great review!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great review!

Activate Xtreme + RPM review.

Just haven’t got round to doing my review of this yet so here we go!

I have done the Activate Xtreme along with RPM for 6 weeks. I ran a whole bottle plus some extra that I had left of an older bottle. I’d have liked to run 8 weeks plus the extra but I didn’t have enough money to get two full bottles. It came to just under 8 weeks though as I missed a few doings here and there.

My diet was pretty good however I did drink alcohol a few times which always seems to knock me back a bit.

Libido: I noticed an increase in my libido pretty quickly. Coming to the end of week 2. Highest between weeks 3-4 then kinda levelled out the rest of the time. It was great though, it was like I was 15 again, Random boners here and there. Always in the mornings and pre workout lol.

Composition of my body: My weight went up 4-5lbs from start to end of this stack. 57 days? Which I didn’t think it was that long at all. I must have had more AX than I thought. I did plan to run AX at 5 caps the last week or something like that but I just carried on the 2/2 a day so it lasted longer. I do look like I’ve leaned out a bit. Forearms, lats and biceps are notably bigger. I wish I had taken some photos before and after. That’ll be an interesting one for my next log!

Mood/Aggression: My mood was real good most of the time. Got pretty low coming to the end of the stack. My aggression was good, getting real high at some points. Some of my solo workouts were just nuts! The two products together produced some real nice aggressive workouts.

Strength: There was a definite increase in my strength. I’d always manage to bust a few extra reps out. Week 4-5 I noticed the most strength increases.

Pump and Vascularity: I got quite vascular while using this stack, which I didn’t really expect to happen. Mostly across my chest/shoulders to begin with. Coming to the end of the stack my forearms and palms were covered in nice blue veins! It should be interesting when I run NeoVar plus IGF-2 :)

Overall I’d say that AX + RPM is a great stack to use. I used it along side a bulking diet of around 3500-4000 cals a day. Pretty much clean apart from the last week which turned quite dirty! I loved the focus RPM gave me while working out. It’ll remain a staple in my arsenal for sure! Also note this was the old version of Activate Xtreme I used since there’s a nice version out now which I’m going to have to try some day. If your looking for a stack to get that aggression up, energy while working out and libido increases this is the one for you.

I just wish that I’d have been a little stricter with myself. I let myself drink, which knocked the effects, and gains I could of made back.

My next log is going to be NeoVar plus IGF-2 for 8 weeks in the new year sometime :) I’ll let you all know when I get it started! I’ve also decided to make a few changes in my life style too.

I didn’t see the point in waiting till “new year” to do this as you don’t need the start of a new year to make changes to your life. You just do it! However it did come at a good time. The last time I drank was on my 22nd birthday (the 30th of nov) So as of the 1st of dec I’m cutting out drink and gambling! Also I’m going to get my diet back on track, since finishing this log my diet has been pretty crap. Getting back on track now.

If anyone has any questions please ask away! I think I’ve covered everything.

Thanks to everyone who subbed and popped in now and again! Till my next log!:hot:

:wave:
Yes, alcohol sets you back quite a bit; you may as well not have trained for 1-2 weeks before the days you do it, that's how much effect it can have (depending on how much you drink).

Anyways, awesome review :thumbsup:

Looking forward to your IGF-2 + NeoVar Recomped log; I'm sure you'll be pretty stoked with the results you get from THAT stack! All the best :)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
great log bro, nice work

glad to hear the poseidon was a help

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys! I'll be sure to let you all know when my next log is up!

Not sure if i'll log the NeoVar Recomped when i run the 2 bottles that come this week!

I'll sure be logging the IGF-2 + NeoVar Recomped in the new year :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys! I'll be sure to let you all know when my next log is up!

Not sure if i'll log the NeoVar Recomped when i run the 2 bottles that come this week!

I'll sure be logging the IGF-2 + NeoVar Recomped in the new year :)
You could if you like. And then have something to compare: results as a standalone and results stacking with IGF-2.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
You could if you like. And then have something to compare: results as a standalone and results stacking with IGF-2.
Yeah that does sound like a good idea. I'm sure the log will give me a little extra motivation to keep my diet solid too!