Chub's Winter bulk with Activate Xtreme + RPM

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Legs and some cardio today. Done a short run, like 400 metres. Didn’t go to well. Had a row after that, managed 2100 metres, usually I only manage 1500 metres. Really need to get my CV up. Sweat was pouring off me.

Legs were good. Got up to 130 on leg press. New personal record along with Leg extension which I got up to 70. gym was really busy tonight so I didn’t manage to get onto the smiths machine to do squats L

Strength: Good strength tonight

Sleep: 6 and a half hours last night. Stayed up too late watching DVDs. Been having dreams every night since i've started on Orange Triad.

Focus: Quite a lot of distractions in the gym. However I was in and out pretty quick.

Motivation: Woke up this morning with 10mins before having to leave for work. Didn’t want to go to the gym today and felt like poop. Got to work, had some breakfast. By lunchtime I wanted to get into the gym. Straight there after work.

Energy: Alright

Aggression and mood: Feeling alright. Aggression was there in the gym. Hopefully I’ll get some of the explosive aggression at the weekend when doing shoulders.

Libido: Nothing today.

Pump and Vascularity: Nothing special. Legs like jelly on the way home.

Food intake: Just over 2,500cals today. The day isn’t over yet though!!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good log so far...how are you dosing your poseidon and you liking it so far?

I really liked AX and RPM the times i used em and they seem like a great combo

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
So my cals came a bit short tonight so i decided to make a shake

2 raw eggs
50g oats
50g natty peanut butter
100g weight gainer stuff
100g ice cream :D
20ml hemp oil
some pineapple juice
50g black mixed berries

= just over 1500 cals \o/

116g ish carbs
72g protein
62g fat

i usual shakes normally come to around 700-800

tastes alright with the ice cream

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
good log so far...how are you dosing your poseidon and you liking it so far?

I really liked AX and RPM the times i used em and they seem like a great combo
At the moment i'm just taking it in the mornings and at night. on gym days im taking it before and after my workouts and in the mornings and evenings. Been working long shifts and i haven' taken it to work with me. I'm likely it so far. I'm mixing it with my purple wraath on gym days.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At the moment i'm just taking it in the mornings and at night. on gym days im taking it before and after my workouts and in the mornings and evenings. Been working long shifts and i haven' taken it to work with me. I'm likely it so far. I'm mixing it with my purple wraath on gym days.
Sounds good i will be dropping in to see how u continue to like it. If you ever have any questions just let me kno.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
That's a bulk and a half lol. Did you decide to stick with the bagels?
I'll still be enjoying the bagels but my main source of carbs are going to be pasta and sweet potatoes :)

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Day 27

I'm having a really crap day. working an 11 hour spilt shift. Just munching on some turkey before i go back to work at 5.:aargh: Legs a bit sore today. Thought my chest would be really sore but its fine

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Day 28

had an alright day at work. hitting the gym in the next hour or so. Took 3 RPM and 2 AX about 20minutes ago. Forgot take my AX this morning and Orange Triad due to rolling out of bed 20minutes before work :( Food today has been rubbish too. Think i'll dirty it up after the gym with a couple burgers :D

Hopefully the RPM doesn't keep me up all night, usually i'll half my dosage if i'm working out at night but i want a good hard intense workout tonight :)

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Day 28

Quick session in the gym last night, just 30mins or so. Biceps and some traps! My arms felt like bricks when i was done. Thought i was looking pretty good in the mirror too!

Totally changing subject.. i didn't realise NoXidant was 3 pills before bed on training day or 3 when you wake up on non training days. For some reason i thought it was 1/1/1 throughout the day. Anyway 3 before bed/ on wake up is a lot more convenient for me so i'll be starting my first of 2 bottles of NoXidant at the end of this month taking the Rejuvenation Stack into full swing!!:dl:

edit: aswell i'll be starting on my fish oils that i got from NP, not sure how much i'll be taking, i do have 3,000 soft gels so i may get some megadosing on the go

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
quick update! in a rush today, working in half an hour and i'm still munching on my dinner. Done back today at the gym. not done a just back day before. Was pretty good, sweet was dripping off me!

Been quite on edge today, strength was good in the gym too. updated my diet tracker for today if you wanna have a peak and comment. Not had time to cook some turkey off either :(

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was crap, slept most of the day then had work at night. Had a crazy headache all day. Think it was due to over sleeping and my room being to warm during the night. Food intake was crap too :(

However i've got the next 2 days off. SO chest later today and a lot of eating!:dance:

EDIT:

My aggression is up. Wish i were more awake when i started work last night. Had to wrestle with some mental guy trying to steal an old mans bag. Usually I’d of been able to handle the situation myself if it was a fri or sat but last night i just felt so drained. My boss came in with a handy arm lock :)

I’ve got a few spots popping up on my back and face too now, also my gf says I’m getting more hairy!

Last edited:
Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Always gets me fired up before the gym :)

[nomedia="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=cGGCeEX2VMg"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Day 30

Chest and tri’s today. No PR’s today. Was in the gym for like an hour and a half. Too much talking and not enough of an explosive workout. Finished with some press ups, managed 9 :) Tri’s got a good workout with close grip bench.

Strength: Good strength today nothing explosive

Sleep: went like poo when I woke up again, sore head still, cleared up a bit after my Poseidon and purple wraath.

Focus: wasn’t to focused, not an intense workout either, got the job done though

Motivation: there :)

Energy: good

Aggression and mood: Aggression has been through the roof the last few days. Mood is up and down

Libido: High in the mornings and night.

Pump and Vascularity: Good pump in my chest and tri’s today.

Food intake: Shake for breakfast. Diet tracker updated again, I’ll try get 4200 by bedtime. I could have got up a little earlier and had more to eat for breakfast. Think I’ll have some bagels tomorrow morning :D

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking of going along to my local martial arts studio and doing some circuits on a wednesday night, there suppose to be killer!:dance:

Also i'll be starting my fish oil softgels tomorrow. 20 a day which works out to 3.6g EPA and 2.4g of DHA. Is that an alright dosage? or should i increase?

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I'm full of energy tonight! I want to get back into the gym. Shoulders and legs tomorrow. Might try for a PR on Military press, i'll see how it goes. Started gagging on one of my orange triads ( horse pills!) :(

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm thinking of going along to my local martial arts studio and doing some circuits on a wednesday night, there suppose to be killer!:dance:

Also i'll be starting my fish oil softgels tomorrow. 20 a day which works out to 3.6g EPA and 2.4g of DHA. Is that an alright dosage? or should i increase?
On the Fish oil i always use this recommendation by dinoiii:
Adequate Efficacious Dosing (Volume of Distribution):

<170 pounds: 2 grams combined EPA + DHA
170-200 pounds: 3 grams combined EPA + DHA
> 200 pounds: 4 grams combined EPA + DHA

* dinoiii's note: while one could expect the potential added bonus of more when body weights are higher than 230 pounds or so, higher tallies have never been suggested in supplemental form, so I am not sure additional benefit (at least from a well-researched aspect) would be of more benefit.

If you want more i can get you a link to where he talks about why and all that but thats just my recommendation as well.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
So i've got the NP bulk fish oils

2 caps = EPA 360mg and DHA 240mg so 10 caps = 3g? that right or am i way off?

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Early start today :) Hitting the gym around 1pm. Plenty time to eat between now and then! Felt quite fresh when i woke up this morning. Took my first dose of NoXidant before bed last night too!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I've been sneezing all morning and sniffing :( i don't think i'm coming down with anything, think its just cause its freezing outside!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Day 31

Yesterday it was shoulders. They got a good hammering. Was training with my normal gym buddy plus his mate who was huge! He had us super setting everything. Never felt a burn like that on my shoulders before.. Really liked it though, good intense workout. There was no pissing around with him when he came in. Thought I was going to be sick by the end of it lol

Strength: Good strength

Sleep:6-7hours.

Focus: good

Motivation: There, maybe not so much when I’m just getting out of bed but it always kicks in within 2 hours of getting up :D

Energy: Good energy

Aggression and mood: Happy, aggression high.

Libido: high!

Pump and Vascularity: Crazy pumps in my forearms and biceps. Never get a forearm pump when doing shoulders till yesterday. Had no grip left by the end of my workout. Cables really gave me a good seeing to!

Food intake: Good 4k again.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Day 32

Just to update on what supplements I’m using at the moment if anyone forgot :)

Activate Xtreme
RPM
Rejuvenation Stack (Gut Health, NoXidant, Poseidon)
Orange Triad
NP Bulk Fish oils
Purple Wraath

So today is my day off, working a spilt shift. Biceps and some cardio tomorrow night :) Might not have time for cardio, i'm fitting in the gym between work and going to a new bar/club thats opening. Managed to get some VIP tickets through work. There's a free buffet so i don't wanna miss that! :dance:

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Day 33 - Woman of the world ain't nothing but trouble.

My weight is up today by 2.4lbs. which is a change as usually i'm 182 or below! So i'm getting there slowly! I think it'll be easier to eat more and clean in jan/feb/march when my hours get cut, I'll be doing 50-60 hours over xmas time :(

I'd quite like to run IGF-2 to finish off my bulk. Seems like a solid product, I'll do some more reading up on it i think. :good:

Back today!

Rejuvenation stack worked well for me last night/this morning. I drank quite a bit at the new bar/club opening. Normally i'd feel like crap today, but after a couple gut health, three NoXidant and some Poseidon i'm feeling great and ready to go! :donut:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So i've got the NP bulk fish oils

2 caps = EPA 360mg and DHA 240mg so 10 caps = 3g? that right or am i way off?
That should be right as that is the amount i do as well! :thumbsup:

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
That should be right as that is the amount i do as well! :thumbsup:
cool thanks :)

The Poseidon is treating me well, wakes me up nicely in the mornings and makes me feel pretty good after my workouts!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Day 33

Good workout today. I'm up 10kg on deadlifts and my back didn't hurt :) strength was good too.

Still can't get these wide grip pull ups, managed 4 :(

Going to be doing chest tomorrow. My upper body is all nice and hard but the further you go down the softer and more jelly like i seem to get! :(

nice pump today, was quite vascular last night

Gotta cut this short as i'm late for work, oops!

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
how are you liking the rpm bud?

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
how are you liking the rpm bud?
Yeah its going well! I'm half way through my second bottle i'd say. My mood is well elevated just before i go to the gym after dosage. it's giving me good agression in the gym too! Its my fav supp!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Day 34

Chest today. Crappy workout, strength wasn't there today. shoulder hurting slightly too.

Fire alarm went off half way through my workout, we all had to stand outside for half an hour :(

Extra hour in bed tonight :) clocks going back!

Libido high last night and this morning

Quite sleepy. working 6 hours tonight and really can't be bothered. Think i'll take a couple RPM to keep me going! Bought a big tub of whey protein to cheer myself up. Problems with the gf again, or whatever she wants to call it

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Day 37

I’ve had the worst couple of days. Work was crap. Missed the gym on Sunday night. Was sleeping by 9. It was suppose to be legs that night. Day off yesterday too due to working all day. Managed the gym this afternoon and done shoulders and some legs.

Strength: Good strength.

Sleep: Sunday I got 12 hours sleep, waking once. Last night about 6-7hours.

Focus: good

Motivation: Hasn’t been there much over the weekend. Today though its been great, couldn’t wait to get into the gym!

Energy: Good energy. 4 RPM and 2 AX 80-90 minutes before workout. Was walking to the gym thinking why hasn’t RPM kicked in yet. Few minutes later I was like a run away train :)

Aggression and mood: Mood has been up and down all weekend. Felt really down on Saturday and Sunday. Aggression has been high but feeling quite calm.

Libido: High in the mornings and nights. Morning wood has become a problem when I’m bursting for a pee in the mornings.

Pump and Vascularity: Crazy pumps in my forearms and biceps again. Left elbow hurt quite a bit today. Forearms really tight and hard. Lots of blue veins crossing over. Palms too.

Food intake: 4k+ the last couple of days. Pretty clean too

I’m on holiday from Thursday for six days so looking forward to that. Sorry for the lack of update!

Weather: It snowed quite a lot today!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was a day off due to working a spilt shift :(

Today is the start of six days of carnage! On holiday now! This will be the first day in a good few months that i've trained this early (9am) It's going to be arms or back today not sure yet :good:

Had some weird dreams last night. one where my neighbour was getting a massive keg delivery for some reason (to his ex wifes house) Another was that i had some huge veins across my chest, mutant kind lol. none when i woke up :( Also adream about my tub of whey thats coming today haha

Elbow has been quite sore since i done shoulders last

Also had some random i've never seen before in my life make a comment "What are you benching now Dave?" I think he must of seen my name on my till screen while i was working. This guy looked like a total druggie too. I asked him how he knew i went to the gym and he replied with "I can tell by looking at you" lol

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Day 39

Great workout today. Decided to do bi’s and tri’s. Elbow gave me a bit of bother but I just worked through it. Supersetting all the way :D Felt really light headed and a bit sick at one point. Not used to working out that early in the morning. Only had some oats and eggs for breakfast too.

Strength: Great strength today

Sleep: 5-6 hours tops. Woke up about 6:40am then got up about half 7.

Focus: Headphones in and away I went!

Motivation: Great. Training buddy kept pushing me too.

Energy: Good energy. Could of drank a bit more water before my workout though.

Aggression and mood: Good mood, I’m on holiday :D Really goooood aggression while firing the reps out.

Libido: Constantly high.

Pump and Vascularity: No crazy veins like I dreamt of last night. Insane pump! Tris felt really full. Biceps burning and really bursting. Almost looked double the size in the mirror!

Food intake: Going to go for 5k today. At least 3.5k whole foods. Does milk count as whole foods? My new Whey protein came today. Raspberry flavour, tastes ****ing great!!! 80g of protein per 100g which surprised me. I haven’t supplemented with whey protein since I first started working out, almost 3 years ago now. Just never got round to buying it I guess. £35 for a 2.27kg tub. Free shaker too!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Slipped in a 2 hour nap. Don't think i'll be reaching 5k cals today! Prob 4 though :)

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Nutraplanet got the better of me again this morning. I just had to take advantage of the great offers! Missed out on the Java bar again! Was waiting to get paid last night so i decided to wait till the morning..there was only 2 bars left and then none this morning! oh well! I'll have to treat myself at xmas haha

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Day 40

So today was back. Managed up to 90kg on deadlifts (198.4lbs?) Big improvement. Weight on my deadlifts is slowly going up every couple of weeks so I’m really pleased with that. Tried for 95kg but was spent. Getting better at my wide grip pull ups too! Overall sense of feeling so far today..pretty chuffed :)

Strength: Good strength

Sleep: 6 hours odd, had some crazy dreams. Some dog was trying to bite my hand off.

Focus: Good

Motivation: Great. There

Energy: Good energy. Good

Aggression and mood: Good mood. Aggression high. Get pissed off really easily lately.

Libido: high

Pump and Vascularity: Nice tight feeling in my lower back. Good pump in lats and forearms. Shoulders and chest quite veiny along with palms too

Food intake: Looks like its going to be a cheat day today. Going to a Halloween party tonight so i think a chinese buffet before hand and some drinking is in order :icon_lol:

EDIT: Gimmie some feedback people! :)

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
So was out of town to see oasis last night. Good gig,went to a club afterwards with quite a bundle of people. Had a couple gin and Juices. I forgot how much i hated drunk people. The amount of fights i witnessed or just people covered in blood was crazy!

Stayed at a 4 star hotel last night. I had the floor though due to not booking. I did get a cookie when we checked in :D

Going out tonight too,22nd birthday so i'll have to show face for awhile! Away to do some biceps and a run. Looking forward to chest tomorrow! Thinking of trying 5 caps of RPM aswell! Libido has been high all yesterday and today too!

EDIT: Forgot to mention, got a couple comments aswell over the weekend: one from a friend i haven't seen in maybe 3-4 months? " Jeez!! Your arms are looking huge!" haha. I wouldn't say they are at all but there a lot bigger than they used to be i suppose :icon_lol:

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Day 42

So biceps and cardio tonight. 4minutes rowing like a madman after I done my biceps. Arms got pretty sore. Decided to go onto a run. Done 1000m in just under 7 minutes. Heart rate was 142 beats a minute. Not sure if that’s good or not lol. Neck feels a bit sore when turning it to the side. Prob due to sleeping funny last night.

Strength: Good strength. Nice slow heavy reps!

Sleep: Considering I was sleeping on the floor, under a table.. I managed to get 5 and a half hours sleep good sleep.

Focus: Focus could have been better. Could of squeezed out 1,200/1,300 metres.

Motivation: There!

Energy: Good energy tonight. I’m ****ed now.

Aggression and mood: Alright mood. Aggression was nice and high in the gym.

Libido: Sky high!

Pump and Vascularity: Great pump in my biceps and forearms. Nice blue veins creeping up my arms too.

Food intake: Been pretty rubbish today.

I’m pooped now. Time for some food!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
It was going to be chest today..but it might just be cardio. Went out last night and got pretty trashed.

Now i'm skint and have a sore hand. For some reason i had my hand in the doorway of a taxi while someone was shutting it with a nice big slam :( Didn't hurt at the time due to how drunk i was. I'm just glad it wasn't my finger tips! Hit just above my knuckles. My middle finger is all tight and numb now and i've no grip!

Still might be able to manage chest. I'll be cables and machines though! Palms all the way!

The Rejuvenation Stack is working wonders for my hangovers :) I'm not getting any at all! However i am drinking a lot less than i normally would. apart from last night..I didn't even know whos sofa i was on when i woke up :think:

On the bright side.. my latest package from NP didn't get stopped at customs! So no charges this time. I was thinking it would come wednesday, but by the looks of the tracking i may get it tomorrow. I only ordered it Friday :D

DrkZoolander

DrkZoolander

Awards
lol I can't help but laugh at that bro,seriously though are you ok?

I have yet to try the rejuvination stack but I have gone through some gut health and noxidant,infact I took some gut health this am!

following buddy!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Poseidon is the balls for hangover prevention. A dose before I go out and 2 before I go to bed (along with some pizza).

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
lol I can't help but laugh at that bro,seriously though are you ok?

I have yet to try the rejuvination stack but I have gone through some gut health and noxidant,infact I took some gut health this am!

following buddy!
It's getting really sore now. The chick was like "Was that your hand the door bounced off?"

I didn't manage to make the gym today. I fell asleep when i got home from lunch and woke up 20mins ago lol.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
damn man that really suxs about your hand man lol hopefully you will still be able to use them hands to lift best of luck

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
awesome log my man. ive been eyeing this stack for a little bit, and i think your log is the straw thats going to break the camels back haha

and sorry to hear about your hand. just duct tape some dumbbells to your hands!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Day 44

Today it was some torture since I was bad at the weekend and drank 3 days in a row.

12 sets of chest. 5 flat and 5 incline. Maintained 70kg throughout which I thought was quite good as 80kg is my max at the moment. The last 5 sets were reps of 5-6.

The last 2 sets we halved the weight and done as many reps as we could. Flat and incline. Managed 15 flat and 12 incline.

AFTER that we went onto 10 sets of 10 dead lifts. First set was at 70kg then dropped to 60kg for the last 9. My finger is still pretty sore and I thought doing deads would really hurt but it wasn’t so bad. Heart was pounding out my chest the whole time. There was about 1min 30secs to 2mins break between the sets.

Strength: Great strength.

Sleep: 11pm to 6am. Then 7am to 10am.

Focus: Great focus. Hammered out the reps!

Motivation: THERE!

Energy: Great energy.

Aggression and mood: Great aggression when firing the sets out.

Libido: I can go again 5-10minutes after being spent. It’s like being 15 again!

Pump and Vascularity: Pretty vascular today. Great tight pump feeling in my lower back. Not sore at all just tight! I was walking home like I had a pole stuffed up my arse. Great pump in biceps too after deads. Shoulders and legs feeling like I’ve been thrown around the room like a basket ball :D

Food intake: I’ll hit 4,500 by the end of the day.

My weight isn’t going up much at all but I can see progression in the mirrior. My lats are getting bigger and leaning out. Arms looking bigger too. Getting quite a few compliments on them. My upper abs are showing too, I can see the lines on them. I haven’t really been doing any ab exercises at all. They do get nice and hard after tri pull downs and deads. Triceps feeling a lot harder and cut like but don’t look that much bigger.

Dosed 5 caps of RPM before my workout and tried a sample of Green MAGnitude. It tasted great! Mixed really well too! I’m sure there will be some of that in my next NP order :D

Tried my Nutra Planet WMS (Waxy Maize Starch) that came today. 30g (60cc scoop) along with my two scoops of purple wraath, started sipping half way through my workout. Tasted a bit chalky but when I topped it up with water it was great. My muscles feel a lot fuller after my workout, don’t know if that has anything to do with the WMS though.

Forgot to dose my AX this morning. God knows what I was thinking!:think:

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
awesome log my man. ive been eyeing this stack for a little bit, and i think your log is the straw thats going to break the camels back haha

and sorry to hear about your hand. just duct tape some dumbbells to your hands!
Its a great stack. i wish i'd of got another bottle of AX and ran it for the 8 weeks, going to have to just do with the 6 weeks :)

Got another bottle of RPM in the post today too, big block :D

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Day 45

Some nice DOMS today, Traps, lower back and chest. Legs not to sore which is a surprise as there usually pretty sore after dead lifts. I’d of liked to make today my day off but it’s going to have to be Friday as I’m working all day.

Done some lats today. Was going to do some shoulders but I was just to sore! Pretty poop workout really.

Strength: rubbish

Sleep: 2.30am –10am

Focus: poop

Motivation: THERE still.

Energy: ok

Aggression and mood: Aggression was ok. Just wanted to sleep all day.

Libido: high

Pump and Vascularity: alright pump. Quite vascular today. Chest and traps looking bigger.

Food intake: 3,500ish by the end of the day. Skint till Friday so I’ve not been able to buy any steak, turkey or chicken :(

Most of my carbs today were from WMS and 100g of pasta. Tucking into some nice homemade chilli my mum made :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You continue to be detailed with your log. Things looking good.