Christine's so its that time again log!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I train with Natalie as my trainer, she is the only one who spots me.

However she trains group classes, you never know who will be there. Alot of the times its just her and I. But she is the one who does all the spotting. Generally I don't suffer due to someone elses weakness. But lol this time she must have decided I needed it.

I'm not patient, lol , nor known for it at the gym. If the people I train with make me mad I actually withdraw in myself and train better.

Today it was bad because I either have a stress fracture in my shin or shin splints and the skipping jumping stuff was agony

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today it was bad because I either have a stress fracture in my shin or shin splints and the skipping jumping stuff was agony
I see...Feeling you on the shin pain while skipping. I have that in my left medial lower leg under tibia at the moment :sigh:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have my daughter spot me, but basically only on the chest presses, and on military press :)

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
We may be in to train today on our own. My trainer will not be back until Mon and the weekend is usually off time for me, but I may anyway.

I should be at the Arnold all the time:) Hunt me up!

Ok
I'll be on a typical comp diet starting maybe sun or Mon.

Supps will probably be

Lipo PM at night
DCP and either glycobol or recompadrol
Neovar
ephedra

and staples as well

I may change it as I get different things in and see how I feel on them.

I will be hitting cardio on my treadmill today as well.
Woop woop :)

I'm following

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So fatloss is not going as fast as I woul like and I'm angry! Impatient and tired of going out on the weekends and doing more damage..

Arm day

Started with lying cable curls for 15 rep, 4 sets.

Then went to standing pronate cable curls for 10 reps and 15 standing hammer curls for 4 sets.

Then we did 35lb barbell reverse thumbs over curls for 10 reps with 10 regular curls for 4 sets with 4 sets of V ups for abs at 15 reps.

Then we took the barbell and did 15 lying skull crushers into 10 presses and 10 tricep bench dips for 4 sets.

Then we did 4 sets of belly down on the bench tricep kickbacks for 15 reps.

Cardio will be later at 45 min.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Take that anger out on the weights. You CAN AND WILL do this, Christine and get to where you want! Cheering you on all the way!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ahh yes, the log..hmmm
Shoulders

Started with 6 inverted laterals with 6 reg laterals and 6 front raises supersetted with 100 coreboard shakes for 4 sets.

Then we did 15 flat curls into a front press for 4 sets.

Then we did 15 hammer curls into an overhead press for 4 sets.

Then we did 4 sets of 15 walkout pushups.

Then we did 15 upright rows with 20 bent over 1/4 pulses for 4 sets.

We ended with 4 sets of arnold presses.

I know we did more but honestly I'm so tired I can't remember what I'm missing.

Cardio will be in the am.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry I've missed your log C, somehow slipped under my radar. I'm trying to keep up my gym routine, hoping yours give me a bit of inspiration. I have to hit it at crazy hours nowadays.

Fingers crossed it's not a stress fracture so you can keep giving it 110%! Keep up the hard work!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey!!! I hear you on the weird hours, it makes it harder! Well not to much can be done with a stress fracture, so unless I'm in daily pain I will be ignoring it :)

Go Eric!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was down to 202 the other day, then 209 today lol. Lunch and dinner were just sitting in me though; hoping to cut down to 190 before bulking again.

Work through the pain c, but know your limits. You're pretty hardcore!
211 this morning but I ate extra light yesterday. thats one of my problems, going too far too fast, and either stalling or getting tired of it. or losing more muscle than I want to since lipolysis isn't taking that much fat off per day....

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'll make this update short as the green tea coupled with the workout made me sick as well as with heartburn.

We started with a step up board with one hand on it and one on floor we did a push up then thrust up in air to land with the opp hand on board and floor, did 6 per side for 4 sets.

Then we did a burpee holding a 6lb ball on the way up we jumped in the air with ball overhead for 15 reps, 4 sets.

Then we did 10 machine presses with 60 ab kick steps on a bench for 4 sets.

Then we did a triple set of dumbell flyes for 15 reps with 10 flat barbell bench and 6 pop push ups onto the step for 4 sets.

And that was all... Cardio was done for 35 min in the am.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am really NOT looking forward to back day! I injured my shoulder Tue and made it worse on chest day. I can only image back day being full of things to hurt me.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well I was a good girl and sucked it up.

We tailored it to less painful motions.
Started with a single dumbell dead at 10 per arm alternating arms into a squat to pick it up for 4 sets.

Then we did dumbell pull throughs for 10 reps with a single dumbell chest row for 15 reps and 4 sets.

Then I did 6 single arm bent over rows per arm at 4 sets.

Then we did 15 seated low rows with a plank held to Nats choice in between for4 sets.

Then due to the shoulder we called it good :)

rantorcha

rantorcha

Awards
  • Established
Oh, come on! Where's that warrior spirit I usually see?! lol

So, how you been lately? I see you had a "bout" a couple of days ago. How's your progress for the Arnold? BTW, is it just because it's the Arnold or do you have to "get fit" for something in particular? Hey, look at me - Mr. Nosey!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh, come on! Where's that warrior spirit I usually see?! lol

So, how you been lately? I see you had a "bout" a couple of days ago. How's your progress for the Arnold? BTW, is it just because it's the Arnold or do you have to "get fit" for something in particular? Hey, look at me - Mr. Nosey!
LOL the spirits still there, just the injuries suck to train with.

The company has business meetings so hence wanting to be in shape. I'll be meeting people that I've never met. As far as muscle goes I'm good. Bodyfat I'm not happy with but I'll get there. It would be easier if I wasn't forced to entertain business meetings with people that want to drink. But mainly I'm doing for me.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I was a good girl and sucked it up.
I need to. The last week haven't been able to much (sigh). From now on...

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Arm day

Started with tricep pushdowns backed up to a pad at 40lbs for 15 reps supersetted with 10 on the weighted dip machine at 130lbs for 4 sets.

Then we did reverse wide grip curl pushdowns for 15 reps at 40lbs and 4 sets.

Then we took the squishy half reebok balls about 25ft apart and went down into a burpee style tricep pushup got up skipped sideways to the other one and did the same thing for 10 burpee things a set supersetted with 20lb dumbell tricep kickbacks for 15 reps and 3 sets.

Then we hit the bar in the deadlift rack and put it on the 2nd up rund and did tricep pop push ups for 10 reps then stood up and curled the bar for 10 reps and 4 sets.

Then we did standing alternating supinated dumbell curls for 20lb and 15reps for 4 sets.

Then we did a single burnout set of flat curls for 30 reps.

I did 15 min of am cardio and will probably do more later.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did an hour on the elliptical today to punish myself for doing no cardio for so long

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I need to do more than that for punishment for our business meetings that don't have the same goals as I do physique wise...for the love of money ???

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I need to do more than that for punishment for out business meetings that don't have the same goals as I do physique wise...for the love of money ???
How about the survival of your children?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So while I was out I ran into a trainer who has not seem me in awhile. He said I have put on muscle. So while thats not my goal, its better than fat. I can see my abs now so I'm still leaning out.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I need to get back to actually doing strength workouts too. haven't for 2 weeks now :p I guess i'll start doing cardio alternating days with strength workouts.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think I need to get back to actually doing strength workouts too. haven't for 2 weeks now :p I guess i'll start doing cardio alternating days with strength workouts.
I tried a shaping protocol for a few weeks, but then hit my inclines again 2 weeks ago and barely hit 275 for 4.

Back up to 315 for 4, and shooting to re-hit 340 for 5 within 2 more weeks.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my biggest problem is that doing DC style, its hard to recover from the EOD workouts if I do an hour of cardio on the off days. never really get a rest that way

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well I weighed in on Fri at 130lbs ouch. Though its all muscle gain.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It was nice to hear I had gained muscle. Sometimes its hard to be objective when you look in the mirror. So when the scale said I was up 4lbs I was thinking of all the cardio and protein I have had thinking, fat gain how...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, looking at the scale too closely can drive you batty

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So for the last month I'm going to attempt to do 2 cardio sessions in addition to my 5 days a week of weights. I still will not look the way I desire for the Arnold but I will at least look as good as I can. However if I start to drop muscle I will drop back to one session as muscle is more important to me.

rantorcha

rantorcha

Awards
  • Established
Hell, as long as you can see your abs, life is good to me! lol

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hell, as long as you can see your abs, life is good to me! lol
:) Well I could be alot leaner and sadly I tend to carry my fat on my lower abs and arms more. But I will be close enough!! I went grocery shopping today to aid the diet!

Snicker, I also cleaned the bathroom so I would have a nice place to be sick for leg day!!!!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Zerbert

We used to call those putsies :D

:) Luckily its not THAT much fat!! :trout:

Leg day was great for me..no sickness!!

We started with 4 sets of 15 rep leg extensions.

Then we moved to the bench and did alternating step ups at 10 per leg with 10 squatted jump ups with both feet landing together on bench for 4 sets.

Then we did standing curls for 35lb for 10 per leg with 30 rep 90 degree leg presses at 45lbs for 2 sets and then the last 2 sets of the 4 were 135lbs for 15 reps.

Then we did 10 per leg on standing lunges with barbell deadlifts for 15 reps and 4 sets.

Calves will be done later and cardio was 30 min morning cardio. I hope to do a second round of it later.

rantorcha

rantorcha

Awards
  • Established
:) awwww!!

I may skip the gym due to getting no sleep. I'm afraid its just setting myself up for sloppy form and getting hurt.
I don't say this to try to sway you, but I've had some of my best workouts ever when I didn't feel like I had enough energy to train. :)

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well I sucked it up and went.

We started with 15 rope pulls to the forehead with bear crawls for 4 sets.

Then we hit reverse pec deck for 15reps with 10 upright dumbell rows for 4 sets.

Then we did barbell presses for 10 reps with 10 per arm on candlestick raises and 20 quarter pulses for 4 sets.

Then we did dumbell lateral raises for 15 reps and 4 sets.

3 sets of 30 shrugs and 1 set of 50 leg lifts...

No cardio other than working today.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rope pulls like face pulls?

I first read that, with a pullup using thick ropes instead of a bar. In which case 15 reps is impressive for a guy, and god-like for a girl.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Rope pulls like face pulls?

I first read that, with a pullup using thick ropes instead of a bar. In which case 15 reps is impressive for a guy, and god-like for a girl.
LOL no using the rope in the cables with the pulley up and bringing it to forehead level.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
last nite I went to a german restaurant, just had a sandwich some chips and 3 pints of beer, i'm up 6lbs today :p

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, pity. AN isn't doing a booth, and I don't really have the $ to do it just for fun. And can't quite convince my wife to do a family vacation in ohio around it.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thats too bad. I like to stack the people I like in my favor!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, I had been hoping AN would have a booth so if I worked it at least part of my expenses would be covered. Cause I have enough frequent flyer miles to cover the flight part, but there still would be hotel, food, etc