Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a bear hunter

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Would be sweet to get in on this, but I have prior commitments. Just wanted to say that shirt on the site is kick ass man! Wish I had one!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah buddy. Pretty sick t for sure!!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Would be sweet to get in on this, but I have prior commitments. Just wanted to say that shirt on the site is kick ass man! Wish I had one!
Keep your eyes peeled. I'm trying to pull some strings with the boss to give 1 or 2 away. ;)

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards

wesleygaier

Awards
hope its still going on

stats:
6 foot 2
250 lbs.
been lifting weights on and off since I was 16
last workout I did chest and back and it looked like this:
incline bench 255 3 sets of 10-15, incline flies 3 sets up to 85s, incline dumbell press 3 sets of 10 up to 110lbs.
tbar rows 3 sets of 10 to 15, assissted pull ups 3 sets of 12, hammer strength rows 3 sets of 12, rope pullovers 3 sets of 12
I have always wanted to log a product as I have been a supplement junkie for the past 20 yrs but this would be my first log.
I currently take whey/casein, bcaas, a multi, and condense as my pre workout.
why choose me, well I am articulate so at least my logs would make sense. I am a very experienced lifter who has taken a gazillion supplements (how is that for articulate). I fell in love with Purus after buying condense (thanks to much research on supplementreviews.com). I am wanting to try more Purus products and would log whatever you wanted me to such as Condense or MM. I would really like a test boosting stack as I have always been a nattie, and my current test levels are around 300-350 which isnt low enough for TRT but low enough that I can feel it in the gym and in the bedroom. D-pol, recycle or whatever you think. I am almost out of Condense and freaking love the Nitratene. Ive never been this vascular and I am a big guy (although Im not a fatty, bf is prob 15%). Anyway, I hope this is still going on and you would consider me for whatever.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Stats: 5'8" 181 lbs 20.3% bf
Past logs/if any: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolic-innovations/213289-my-hgh-pro-7.html#post3648988
What product I want to log: Slinshot
Why I want the above product: Because it will help me on my cut and my quest to drop to 15% bf so I can start bulking!! And, I've never tried Purus products and I really want to!
Why you should choose me: You should choose me because I am a respectable logger who will log for you probably more than you need me to almost on a daily basis, and I won't let you down!!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Great apps and goals guys!!! Keep em comin!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dammit. I was about to Bump first...Airborne is silent striker!!!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Dammit. I was about to Bump first...Airborne is silent striker!!!
Lol I was in the zone with some parkway drive at work then I was like **** let's see what's crackin on AM

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
That's right.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Parkway drive is the sh**. Just recently re-added them to my phone.
Siiiiiick band... Just started listening recently... They popped up on pandora

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
What genre are they?

zbaker13

Awards
Stats: Height: 5'11''
Weight: 176

Max Bench: 235
Max Squat: 405
Max Deadlift: 425
Max Press (Jerk): 185

Cardio: Crossfit MetCons and HIIT Training

Past logs/if any: Im fairly new to AM, so no logs of yet. This definitley sounds like a good place to start

What product I want to log: Muscle Marinade

Why I want the above product: I have previously used D-Pol before and I had great results! I am not currently on any pre-workout, so Muscle Marinade would definiltey be a great product to try! I currently do Crossfit and Power Lifitng style workouts, so having a product like Muscle Marinade would definitley boost results.

Why you should choose me: I am an avid Crossfitter and Power Lifter. I have not been on a pre workout in over a month, so this is a prime time for me to get back onto one. I work out 6 days a week so logging Muscle Marinade 3+ times a week will be easy. I am always looking to better my lifts and get results. Muscle Marinade is definitley that product to do that!!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Bumpity

supersliced

supersliced

Awards
it is also a fact that Grambo is Chuck Norris Approved!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
More badass then Chuck!

LITERaCOLA

Awards
I thought chuck Norris looked different in expendibles 2. It was in fact grambo.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stats: 6'2" 200 lbs
Past logs/if any:None for a product, keep a log of all of my workouts though
What product I want to log:Muscle Marinade
Why I want the above product: Have heard very good things, looking for a new PWO have been through many, never deciding on one
Why you should choose me: Just finished Jim Stoppanis 12 week shortcut to size program. Just posted best numbers of my life, I turn 30 in a month and want to keep getting into even better numbers!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Subbed for future application!! Would love to log Condense and provide daily videos after my free test / NeoVar run!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
:djparty:

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright late on this but ill give it a shot

27 years old. 6' 215 lbs. Just got done logging FSXR. Which was the only product log I've done. I'm starting PCT October 23rd for a 14 week test cycle and would like to throw d-pol and recycle into my pct. I will be throwing slinshot in on my own so I don't feel so bad about taking in carbs during pct. Currently taking muscle marinade for the last 4-5 weeks and have condense on the way. You should pick me so I can have almost the whole purus line during pct lol.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

27 years old. 6' 215 lbs. Just got done logging FSXR. Which was the only product log I've done. I'm starting PCT October 23rd for a 14 week test cycle and would like to throw d-pol and recycle into my pct. I will be throwing slinshot in on my own so I don't feel so bad about taking in carbs during pct. Currently taking muscle marinade for the last 4-5 weeks and have condense on the way. You should pick me so I can have almost the whole purus line during pct lol.
Took my advice huh? :D

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Would love to see this full line log!