N.Woods Giant

Awards
  • Established
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
He cant.

You havent started a thread yet... I looked at your post history/latest started threads and there is nothing for this log. Dont let the generous Purus folks down man! Get er started!
Actually I think I'm subbed to his thread...

N.Woods Giant

N.Woods Giant

Awards
  • Established
Actually I think I'm subbed to his thread...
Oh my bad! It didnt show up in his post history. Sorry man! I just didnt want someone running off on their log for Purus!

Again, sorry zbaker! But give us the link so I can find your thread.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
My log will for sure be up Sunday.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The whole line BISHES!!!!

- Valdez

zbaker13

Awards
Hey sorry I didnt post the link here... Im new to this so I didnt know exactly how to do it.
thanks mkretz for the help!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey sorry I didnt post the link here... Im new to this so I didnt know exactly how to do it.
thanks mkretz for the help!
No prob buddy.

sideshowdoc

Awards
Do you guys still need loggers? I am definitely interested in logging slinshot if there are still spots open!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Do you guys still need loggers? I am definitely interested in logging slinshot if there are still spots open!
All done right now bud...
Sure we will be running some more promos soon. :)

msrider

msrider

Awards
Just so u guys know, I love condense too lol, took 2 scoops of wifes pre and I was amazed. Hard to decide what I like better mm or condense. There bothe awesome. Great job Purus, on some awesome products.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just so u guys know, I love condense too lol, took 2 scoops of wifes pre and I was amazed. Hard to decide what I like better mm or condense. There bothe awesome. Great job Purus, on some awesome products.
Take one of each and be ready...

msrider

msrider

Awards
Take one of each and be ready...
Think I will tomorrow, I couldn't believe how 2 scoops of condense was. Lol! Kinda nervous but loved the outcome. I will do 1 and 1 tomorrow for it will b shoulder day. Love shoulder day!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Think I will tomorrow, I couldn't believe how 2 scoops of condense was. Lol! Kinda nervous but loved the outcome. I will do 1 and 1 tomorrow for it will b shoulder day. Love shoulder day!
I appreciate the support with your avatar. lol

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you combine MM and ConD do 1/2 scoop MM. Full scoop of each = 500mg caffiene. Don't need that much!
I dont think i'm human. I took MM and ConD samples together and I was a really smooth, clean energy for me. NO crash. All good in the hood. Destroyed shoulders.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
If you combine MM and ConD do 1/2 scoop MM. Full scoop of each = 500mg caffiene. Don't need that much!
I keep em that mixing the two is like mixing ammonia & bleach.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Oh ****! Just did one and one lol, just gunna do it this once lol going to work shoulders now

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
msrider

msrider

Awards
Someone'll get effed up....
Effed me up! Lol! I enjoyed it though lol.....I'm not gunna keep doing it but if I do add the 2 together just gunna go a half scoop of condense. Make it last longer and don't think there's an advantage too intaking 500 grams of caffeine haha and it made the MM taste a lot better, but who gives a crap about flavor aslong as I get yacked :)

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Effed me up! Lol! I enjoyed it though lol.....I'm not gunna keep doing it but if I do add the 2 together just gunna go a half scoop of condense. Make it last longer and don't think there's an advantage too intaking 500 grams of caffeine haha and it made the MM taste a lot better, but who gives a crap about flavor aslong as I get yacked :)
I thought the samething about the taste. I did Fresh Fruits and Green Apple together if I remember correctly. If I was so broke I would take both every single day.

msrider

msrider

Awards
I thought the samething about the taste. I did Fresh Fruits and Green Apple together if I remember correctly. If I was so broke I would take both every single day.
I here ya on being broke bro! Just finishing one cycle and trying to get gear for another and kids and wife gotta b happy. I'm lucky to work a lot of over time. The bothe together are realy good. I like MM because I'm taking in a good amount of creatine too where as I don't take it solo. I'm gunna have to leave the condense alone cause its the wifes and she already thinks I'm taking her stuff haha I paid for it lol

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I here ya on being broke bro! Just finishing one cycle and trying to get gear for another and kids and wife gotta b happy. I'm lucky to work a lot of over time. The bothe together are realy good. I like MM because I'm taking in a good amount of creatine too where as I don't take it solo. I'm gunna have to leave the condense alone cause its the wifes and she already thinks I'm taking her stuff haha I paid for it lol
uh ohhh.

LOL kidding dude