change in the law

jeep

Banned
Awards
this is bad indeed-
I am curious though I read above the penalties for the orals but what about the liquids of test cyp?
If I got busted with 4 amps of test Cyp that were 200mg/ml what kind of punishment are we lookin at?
are they regulating prohormones the same way??

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
Almost a million people dead per year from tobacco and alcohol, and this is what they think needs to have tougher penalities on it. Incredible!

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
this is bad indeed-
I am curious though I read above the penalties for the orals but what about the liquids of test cyp?
If I got busted with 4 amps of test Cyp that were 200mg/ml what kind of punishment are we lookin at?
are they regulating prohormones the same way??

For injectables (and probably liquid orals from UG sources as well) the new standard is 1cc (ml) = 1 unit. And 1 cap or tab = 1 unit. And yes that goes for any prohormone that was added to the list last year.:nutkick: Stupid Jerk-face legislator's.:nutkick:

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
wow...this is ridiculous. all of those trillions of dollars supporting the US gov't and htey can't even determine how steriods are used.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
wow...this is ridiculous. all of those trillions of dollars supporting the US gov't and htey can't even determine how steriods are used.
Maybe they don't care. Or maybe they do know, and that's the point. Turn everyone into a dealer and start locking people up for longer as a response to all the recent publicity.

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
Maybe they don't care. Or maybe they do know, and that's the point. Turn everyone into a dealer and start locking people up for longer as a response to all the recent publicity.

I just want to see what happens when all the cops out there using start getting busted.

h19

jaga1a2

Awards
glad to see they are cracking down on meatheads :D

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I just want to see what happens when all the cops out there using start getting busted.

h19
I seriously doubt you'll see many getting busted. When I was a kid the cop across the street from me was my best source for drugs, and he was a detective.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
don't get me wrong, i mean in some places the 5-0 pretty much need to be on just to stay ahead. But my point was that Big bro is so worried about the average citizen being such an AAS pusher/user, that they are going to be surprised when all kinds of local law enforcement start getting caught.

I mean with the new laws mentioned in this thread it's bound to happen. Even if its some schmo like me just being angry that "why can he do it and I can't" type of thing

Hell, I work in Trenton NJ. We just had like shootings and stabbings outside of my building recently. Today there was a letter to the local paper about how "the bloods run the city". Trust me, I wish every cop was juiced up. Bottom line when the "wrong people" get popped for this crap, HOPEFULLY, and i say hopefully the issue will be re-examined.

Just

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Bottom line when the "wrong people" get popped for this crap, HOPEFULLY, and i say hopefully the issue will be re-examined.
Just
Hopefully, but I seriously doubt it. If the officer of the year were caught using roids, these people wouldn't say, "Wow, this is a good guy and he's using steroids, so maybe we're wrong." They'd say, "I thought he was a good guy, but he's doing roids so he must be scum." The people who make the decisions that matter on the issue simply will not change their minds. If they're own children get caught they'll do their best to get it hushed and get them excepted from the sentencing rules, but in the end they'll blame the roids and see them as even more evil for corrupting their poor defensless child.

Getting them to look at this issue rationally implies they are capable of rational thought on this issue. They're not. I was an activist for some time on this issue, covering all drugs but focussing on pot in particular. Drug warriors do not think rationally, they're on a moral crusade to rid the world of evil, which they've equated with drugs that don't have Pfizer or other pharmcutical company names on them. That's why even the creatine isn't safe.

I'm even skeptical we can make progress in a decade or two just be educating the young, because keep in mind the generation in office pushing the drug war now were the same people smoking up by the ton in the sixties and seventies. They know, and they don't care.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
Good points....

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Getting them to look at this issue rationally implies they are capable of rational thought on this issue. They're not. I was an activist for some time on this issue, covering all drugs but focussing on pot in particular. Drug warriors do not think rationally, they're on a moral crusade to rid the world of evil, which they've equated with drugs that don't have Pfizer or other pharmcutical company names on them. That's why even the creatine isn't safe.

I'm even skeptical we can make progress in a decade or two just be educating the young, because keep in mind the generation in office pushing the drug war now were the same people smoking up by the ton in the sixties and seventies. They know, and they don't care.
Powerful words CDB, and sadly so very, very true. The drug war is a money making machine built on false pretences in the most sinister sense.

BV

jeep

Banned
Awards
how long until this takes affect and is put into use??
is the moral here that if oen is going to do a cycle they need to buy your **** now-LOL

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I think the law goes into effect immediately, and then sort of gets permanently put into law a little later. JK would know better.

how long until this takes affect and is put into use??
is the moral here that if oen is going to do a cycle they need to buy your **** now-LOL