CaptHowdy5150 goes Xtreme with Lecheek Nutrition

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
Oh dude I feel you. When I started ROTC last year I was 220 (a very strong 220 lol), couldn't run for sh*t, and had compartment syndrome in both my legs. A year and a couple surgeries later it's a much improved situation. Just have to stay disciplined and keep going at it

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Oh dude I feel you. When I started ROTC last year I was 220 (a very strong 220 lol), couldn't run for sh*t, and had compartment syndrome in both my legs. A year and a couple surgeries later it's a much improved situation. Just have to stay disciplined and keep going at it
Definitely. I want this career way more than I want to not run.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
That's what's up.
Snapshot_20120314_3.JPG

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Today was kind of a blah gym day. I got put in an ill mood on the way and that just messed me up. I couldn't focus on cardio and just wanted to lift to work out some of the aggression.
Treadmill - 5 minutes with speed of 5.5
Pec Dec - 5 sets, 1) 60x10, 2) 70x10, 3)80x10, 4)70x8, 5)60x9
Chest Press Machine - 1) 80x10, 2) 90x10, 3) 100x9, 4)90x8, 4) 80x9
Incline Chest Press Machine - 1) 70x10, 2) 80x10, 3) 90x9, 4) 80x9, 5) 70x8
Incline DB Press - 35sx24(failure)
Tricep Cable Extension - 1)70x10, 2) 80x10, 3) 90x10, 4)100x8, 5) 90x7
Tricep Pushdown - 1) 120x10, 2) 140x10, 3) 160x8
SkullCrushers - 1) 55x8, 2) 45x8, 3)45x7
Behind the head DB Tricep Extension - 30lb DBx27(failure)
Elliptical - 5 minutes with resistance level of 3. Felt like I was going to fall out so I got off the machine. Not my best day.

Had some guys definitely looking at what I was mixing when I was getting my intraTest Xtreme ready. One of them asked me about it so I told him all about it and Speed Xtreme. He seemed very interested in checking into them.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Now I was thinking you could have at least wore the mask for the shirt pic lol
Haha, I ended up putting that mask in my chinese water dragon's tank. I'll have to break out my other one.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Here ya go Marms...
Snapshot_20120315_2.JPG

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Well, today pretty much didn't go at all like I wanted. I got to the gym way later than I like to, and it was packed. Managed to fit in a modified workout amongst the horde.
Warmup on Shoulder Press Machine: 60lbsx20, 70lbsx15, 80lbsx10
Shoulder Shrug: 180lbsx20, 270lbsx15, 360lbsx12, 450lbsx10, 450lbsx8, 360lbsx10, 270lbsx22(failure)
Front DB Raise: 30sx10 3 sets
DB Side Raise: 35sx12 3 sets
Cable Tricep Extension: 70lbsx10 3 sets
Seated Hammer Curl: 45x15, 45x12, 45x11
T-Bar Rows: 45lbsx15, 70lbsx10, 90lbsx6 (Something didn't feel right on the last set, so I quit)

After leaving the gym I discovered that I was right that something didn't feel right. My left bicep was throbbing and I couldn't do anything with it. I tried to hold a door open with my left arm and it just gave out. Still don't have good functionality with it now. Hoping a couple days without using it will get it back to normal. It doesn't feel like a tear, maybe just a bad strain. One thing is for sure, it won't keep me from doing some sort of workout.

Macros:Calories:2,245 Carbs:211 Fat:95 Protein:163

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
So, I took Friday off because I felt my body needed a day to relax and heal. Never argue with what your body is telling you. I spent the day trying to rehab the left bicep, just stretching it out and trying to keep it loose. It feels probably 90% better at this point. It should be fine by my next arm day.

Today I couldn't wait to get back to the gym. I hate unscheduled days off and sit at home itching to get back to it, so I was in a great mood going in today. The Speed Xtreme UC only added to my enthusiasm and heeeeeeere we go....
Treadmill for 25 minutes alternating between a run and a fast jog.
Leg Press Machine - 1st set 180x10, 2nd set 200x10, 3rd set 240x8
Squats - 1st set 225x10, 2nd set 315x10, 3rd set 385x9 (Looks like I get to go heavier next time)
DB Lunges - 75sx30
Standing Calf Raise - 150x20
Hack Squat Machine - 135x15, 175x10, 225x10
Elliptical - 15 minutes

Will take my second dose of intraTest here in a little bit and head to bed.
Macros:Calories:1,714 Carbs:223 Fat:38 Protein:185

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Today was a very busy, yet productive day. So busy though that I forgot my little notebook and couldn't write down my weights. I was wrestling with the decision to keep today as back/biceps or changing it up due to hurting my bicep late last week. In the end, I decided to just keep it as is and if I found the lifting irritated my arm that I'd change it up then. I ended up making it through the workout without any problems and was extremely happy for that. 2 scoops Speed Xtreme and 2 scoops intraTest.
Treadmill - 10 minutes
Standing Barbell Curl Warmup set
Seated Curl Machine 3 sets
Preacher Curl Machine 3 sets
Hammer Strength Curl 3 sets
Hammer Strength 45 degree curl 3 sets
Seated DB Curl 3 sets
Standing DB Curl 3 sets
21s 1 set
Standing BB Curl Blowout set
Seated Row 3 sets
Lat Pulldown Wide Grip 3 sets
Lat Pulldown Close Grip 3 sets
Hammer Strength Lat Machine 3 sets
Bent Over BB Row 3 sets
Deadlift 3 sets
T-Bar Row 3 sets

Energy levels were way up, felt like I could lift all day; my muscles disagreed however. I am still loving this stack of Speed Xtreme and intraTest Xtreme.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
DoinWork.jpg

Great day today at the gym. Speed Xtreme had me feeling beastly. Forgot my notebook to write down weights again, I'm gonna go ahead and put it in my gym bag now so I have it next time. Decided to mix up my schedule a bit so my body doesn't get too used to a routine. 2 scoops Speed Xtreme pre and 2 scoops intraTest during.
Elliptical - 15 minutes
Shoulder Press Machine Warmup Set
DB Front Raise 3 sets
DB Side Raise 3 sets
Shrugs 5 sets
Bent Over DB Side Raise 3 sets
DB Shoulder Press 3 sets
Plate Front Raise 3 sets
T-Bar Rows 3 sets
Iso Row 3 sets each arm
Wide Grip Tricep Extension 3 sets
Close Grip Tricep Extension 3 sets
Tricep Extension w/ Rope 3 sets
DB Tricep Extension 3 sets
Hanging Leg Raises 3 sets
Treadmill - 15 minutes

Man, I felt so good today. Log is almost over so it looks like I'll be going soon to max out and get measurements again to see what improvements have been made.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Gald your getting a good run on the products capt.
I'm going to have to order some intraTest when this is over. I have definitely gotten used to the amazing recovery I get from it.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Today (technically yesterday now) was cardio. Same dosing as usual, 2 scoops of each product.
30 minutes on treadmill
15 minutes on stationary bike
15 minutes on elliptical

They are obviously trying to save on the power bill at my gym because they are barely running the air. I was freakin drenched. Make those fat cells cry hard today.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice cardio session. Ya they are playing games by me also.I was just saying it was ok at my gym for the last few days. Almost puked into my fist set of leg press yesterday. Tis the season

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Nice cardio session. Ya they are playing games by me also.I was just saying it was ok at my gym for the last few days. Almost puked into my fist set of leg press yesterday. Tis the season
I don't mind, I'm actually used to the dungeon style training. Last couple months you had to force a sweat in there cause they had it so cold.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Went in today to do chest, my weakest area. Ended up throwing in some ab and calf work as well.
Dosing: 2 scoops Speed Xtreme UC 20 minutes prior, 2 scoops intraTest Xtreme during.
Warmup set on Chest Press Machine
Pec Dec - 5 sets, 1) 60x10, 2) 70x10, 3)80x10, 4)70x9, 5)60x8
Flat Bench DB Press - 3 sets, 1) 25sx10, 2) 35sx10, 3) 45sx7
Incline DB Press - 3 sets, 1) 25sx10, 2) 35sx10, 3) 45sx8
Decline DB Press - 3 sets, 1) 25sx10, 2) 35sx10, 3) 45sx6
Cable Crossover - 3 sets, 1) 20x10, 2) 30x10, 3) 40x9 (First time doing this exercise, not as bad as I thought. Could have gone up in weight some.)
Standing Calf Raises - 3 sets, 150x20
Ab Crunch Machine - 3 sets, 140x20
Oblique Twist Machine - 3 sets each side, 80x20
25 minutes on elliptical to end the session.

Overall good feeling today even though I'm always apprehensive on chest days. I have noticed this week that I have developed 3 bumps on my face, and I never get acne. It's a bad feeling scraping the bottom of the second tub of intraTest though. Just a few more doses left.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Went in today to do chest, my weakest area. Ended up throwing in some ab and calf work as well.
Dosing: 2 scoops Speed Xtreme UC 20 minutes prior, 2 scoops intraTest Xtreme during.
Warmup set on Chest Press Machine
Pec Dec - 5 sets, 1) 60x10, 2) 70x10, 3)80x10, 4)70x9, 5)60x8
Flat Bench DB Press - 3 sets, 1) 25sx10, 2) 35sx10, 3) 45sx7
Incline DB Press - 3 sets, 1) 25sx10, 2) 35sx10, 3) 45sx8
Decline DB Press - 3 sets, 1) 25sx10, 2) 35sx10, 3) 45sx6
Cable Crossover - 3 sets, 1) 20x10, 2) 30x10, 3) 40x9 (First time doing this exercise, not as bad as I thought. Could have gone up in weight some.)
Standing Calf Raises - 3 sets, 150x20
Ab Crunch Machine - 3 sets, 140x20
Oblique Twist Machine - 3 sets each side, 80x20
25 minutes on elliptical to end the session.

Overall good feeling today even though I'm always apprehensive on chest days. I have noticed this week that I have developed 3 bumps on my face, and I never get acne. It's a bad feeling scraping the bottom of the second tub of intraTest though. Just a few more doses left.

Push through those chet workouts ;)
I HATE when my tubs are empty HATE IT :)

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
It's been storming all day here with severe t-storms and tornado watches and I think everyone hid out at the gym, cause it was PACKED!! I was feeling good today though and was ready to get it done. I took my two scoops of Speed Xtreme UC and about 10 minutes later, my ears were tingling like crazy. Gotta love it. Mixed up two scoops of intraTest in the locker room and went to do work.
Standing calf raises - 3 sets, 150x25
Leg Extension - 100x10, 120x10, 140x7
Leg Press - 200x10, 250x10, 275x9
Squats - 225x10, 315x10, 405x7
Incline Iso Chest Press - 140x10, 160x8, 140x9
Incline DB Fly - 3 sets, 35sx10
Tricep Extension w/ Rope - 70x10, 80x10, 90x9
Pullover Machine - 120x10, 130x10, 140x10
Iso Lat Pulldown - 90x10, 110x10, 125x8
Iso Row - 70x10, 90x10, 115x9

Ended up being all over the gym today just making sure I got in a good workout. Interesting note, while on the Iso Lat Pulldown some idiot decided he needed a weight off the spare rack on my machine. He proceeds to grab it while I'm in the middle of a set, I almost knocked him in the head but saw him and held the weight up. Then when he got the weight I went back to doing reps and he decided to walk right behind the machine in the line of fire and I almost caught him in the jaw with it. I should have just let it lay him out to teach him a lesson. Moron.
Still getting intense energy from the Speed Xtreme and no matter how long I stay in the gym, I have plenty of energy when I'm done.
Macros: Calories 1,598 Carbs 78 Fat 60 Protein 172
Pic taken post workout
postpump.jpg

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Final Review:

First of all, thanks to marms and Lecheek Nutrition for the opportunity to log these products. This was my first sponsored log and I am extremely grateful to them for giving me the chance.

Speed Xtreme Ultra Concentrate Raspberry Lemonade- Hands down one of the best preworkouts I have used. It has a place in my top 3 pwo's. My receptors were pretty fried by the time I started this log and was having no luck with pwo's. I used two scoops of Speed Xtreme and had more than enough energy for my workouts and for a good 3-4 hours afterwards. I never crashed when coming off the energy rush. I'd get the b.a. tingles anywhere between 10-20 minutes after taking it. It never let me down during the log. The taste with 2 scoops mixed with 10oz of water was great. From the first scoop all the way to now, the taste did not disappoint, nor did the effects. It also mixes extremely easily. As soon as you drop the powder in the water, it starts to dissolve. Great product.
Energy - 10/10
Focus - 10/10
Taste - 10/10
Mixability - 10/10

intraTest Xtreme Sucka Punch - The flavor on this is amazing! I was always ready for my next dose because it truly tastes like Kool-Aid. The dosing protocol for this log was two scoops during workouts and two scoops before bed. My recovery time from workouts was amazing. I could leave the gym barely able to move, yet wake up the next day feeling like a million bucks. Mixability on this was also great. As with any BCAA you're going to have those white particles that don't dissolve. Another great product.
Taste - 10/10
Mixability - 9/10 (Nothing against the product, all BCAAs score less than 10 from me here)
Recovery - 10/10

Speed Xtreme/intraTest Xtreme stack - These products work very well in a stack. With the DAA in both products, I'm sure my test levels increased. During the last week of the stack, I did notice that I had developed some bumps on my face. I do attribute this to increased test levels, as I have never been one to have acne.

In conclusion, either of these products (or a combination of both) would be a great addition to anyone's supplement stash. Both of these products will have a place on my supplement shelf. Once again, thanks to marms and Lecheek Nutrition. This was a great stack to run and I thoroughly enjoyed the opportunity and the products.

Tomorrow I will get my final measurements and max out again and will update.

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Final Review:

First of all, thanks to marms and Lecheek Nutrition for the opportunity to log these products. This was my first sponsored log and I am extremely grateful to them for giving me the chance.

Speed Xtreme Ultra Concentrate Raspberry Lemonade- Hands down one of the best preworkouts I have used. It has a place in my top 3 pwo's. My receptors were pretty fried by the time I started this log and was having no luck with pwo's. I used two scoops of Speed Xtreme and had more than enough energy for my workouts and for a good 3-4 hours afterwards. I never crashed when coming off the energy rush. I'd get the b.a. tingles anywhere between 10-20 minutes after taking it. It never let me down during the log. The taste with 2 scoops mixed with 10oz of water was great. From the first scoop all the way to now, the taste did not disappoint, nor did the effects. It also mixes extremely easily. As soon as you drop the powder in the water, it starts to dissolve. Great product.
Energy - 10/10
Focus - 10/10
Taste - 10/10
Mixability - 10/10

intraTest Xtreme Sucka Punch - The flavor on this is amazing! I was always ready for my next dose because it truly tastes like Kool-Aid. The dosing protocol for this log was two scoops during workouts and two scoops before bed. My recovery time from workouts was amazing. I could leave the gym barely able to move, yet wake up the next day feeling like a million bucks. Mixability on this was also great. As with any BCAA you're going to have those white particles that don't dissolve. Another great product.
Taste - 10/10
Mixability - 9/10 (Nothing against the product, all BCAAs score less than 10 from me here)
Recovery - 10/10

Speed Xtreme/intraTest Xtreme stack - These products work very well in a stack. With the DAA in both products, I'm sure my test levels increased. During the last week of the stack, I did notice that I had developed some bumps on my face. I do attribute this to increased test levels, as I have never been one to have acne.

In conclusion, either of these products (or a combination of both) would be a great addition to anyone's supplement stash. Both of these products will have a place on my supplement shelf. Once again, thanks to marms and Lecheek Nutrition. This was a great stack to run and I thoroughly enjoyed the opportunity and the products.

Just wanted to chime I'n myself and say thank you for giving us a shot Patrick!

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Hey man, thanks for the opportunity. I am sold on Lecheek Nutrition after using these products and can't wait to try the HyperT2 when it comes in. I'm giving out the samples of Speed Extreme at the gym and hopefully I'll get some feedback this week from those who have tried it and hopefully some new customers for the company.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final Review:

Energy - 10/10
Focus - 10/10
Taste - 10/10
Mixability - 10/10

Taste - 10/10
Recovery - 10/10

Nice review !!!!!

Agreed Big thanks man

Hey man, thanks for the opportunity. I am sold on Lecheek Nutrition after using these products and can't wait to try the HyperT2 when it comes in. I'm giving out the samples of Speed Extreme at the gym and hopefully I'll get some feedback this week from those who have tried it and hopefully some new customers for the company.
And yet another big thank you.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Alright, finally was able to get my new measurements and max weights. Of course, supplements aren't the only factor in changes but they do assist, so, here's the comparison:
Beginning measurements: New Measurements:
Chest - 44" Chest: 44
Arms - 15" Arms: 15.50
Thighs - 24" Thighs: 24.50
Calves - 16" Calves: 16.25
Forearms - 12.5" Forearms: 12.75
Shoulders - 49" Shoulders: 50
Waist - 38" Waist: 36

Beginning Max: New Max:
Bench: 185lbs Bench: 215
Squat: 405 Squat: 425
Shrug: 485 Shrug: 495
Deadlift: 365 Deadlift: 415

Had some nice changes in some areas, I know more changes will come in time with more hard work. I'm definitely happy that my deadlift max went up 50 lbs, I attribute some of that to the fact I was being rushed on the beginning max day.
So, there it is in black and white. One last HUGE thanks to marms and Lecheek Nutrition for this opportunity. It was fun, the products were amazing and I look forward to working with you again in the future.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright, finally was able to get my new measurements and max weights. Of course, supplements aren't the only factor in changes but they do assist, so, here's the comparison:
Beginning measurements: New Measurements:
Chest - 44" Chest: 44
Arms - 15" Arms: 15.50
Thighs - 24" Thighs: 24.50
Calves - 16" Calves: 16.25
Forearms - 12.5" Forearms: 12.75
Shoulders - 49" Shoulders: 50
Waist - 38" Waist: 36

Beginning Max: New Max:
Bench: 185lbs Bench: 215
Squat: 405 Squat: 425
Shrug: 485 Shrug: 495
Deadlift: 365 Deadlift: 415

Had some nice changes in some areas, I know more changes will come in time with more hard work. I'm definitely happy that my deadlift max went up 50 lbs, I attribute some of that to the fact I was being rushed on the beginning max day.
So, there it is in black and white. One last HUGE thanks to marms and Lecheek Nutrition for this opportunity. It was fun, the products were amazing and I look forward to working with you again in the future.

Thanks again Capt.