Can Leviathan RL work with RPM/Drive/DCP

Bisi06

Awards
Can Leviathan RL work with RPM/Drive/DCP or should I dose them separately and wait until one runs out?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can Leviathan RL work with RPM/Drive/DCP or should I dose them separately and wait until one runs out?
Tough question. The simple answer is "yes". The more complex one is "the entire stack may be "too much"". Both Leviathan Reloaded and RPM contain stimulants. Taking both at the same time and at the full daily doses may be on the high side. So, I would recommend dropping one of them. Your choice! Something else: Although both Leviathan Reloaded and Drive contain Forskolin, I personally do not see this as a problem. Some users dose up to 100mg - 150mg of Forskolin daily for a short period of time without any problems. I do not mean to say Leviathan Reloaded and Drive would deliver over 100mg of Forskolin daily at the recommended doses. Start slowly here, anyway, to see if you experience gastric challenges from Forskolin. Build up your Drive/Leviathan Reloaded dosages slowly, just for precautionary reasons.
So, overall, I would suggest you drop any of Leviathan Reloaded or RPM. Drive and DCP should stay. Wish you success :thumbsup:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm freakishly stim tolerant and I was fine with the RPM/DRIVE, Levi Reloaded/DCP stack for about 3 weeks, but eventually I started getting really bad and encumbering headaches/dizziness throughout the day and I thought it was my eyes, so I went to the optometrist thinking I needed glasses. I didn't. In hind sight, I believe it was a case of accumulative over-stimulation. My headaches/dizziness stopped the day after I stopped the Levi Reloaded/RPM.

Like Strategic says, in short, "yes," but would I recommend it even from a Stim Junkies point of view? In retrospect, no.

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
Leviathan Reloaded / DCP combo has to be the best stacks that has come out in a long time. The synergy between these products are dead on for fat lose and muscle sparring. The only stack that I can think of that comes remotely close would be the classic H.E.A.T. / AMP stack - But that one didn't help keep muscle while I was on it, sadly.
Yeah, the H.E.A.T./Amp stack was a beast.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was just thinking of stacking RPM/Drive with my Levi Reloaded, but many have pointed out its abundance of stims.

My main concern for me when I cut is muscle retention. Maybe I'll stack the original MassFX I have with LR??

Any suggestions? I cut up really fast, and lose weight like it's my job, but during the 2 months of cutting I really will be concerned with holding onto muscle.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Leviathan Reloaded / DCP combo has to be the best stacks that has come out in a long time..
:hammer: It's a GREAT stack for fatloss/mood enhancement!!!!

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Has anybody stacked the venom hyperdrive 3.0 with Levi RL?

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was just thinking of stacking RPM/Drive with my Levi Reloaded, but many have pointed out its abundance of stims.

My main concern for me when I cut is muscle retention. Maybe I'll stack the original MassFX I have with LR??

Any suggestions? I cut up really fast, and lose weight like it's my job, but during the 2 months of cutting I really will be concerned with holding onto muscle.
Thats some pretty pronounced spino erectors, kudos :cheers:

jcratty75

Awards
i am currently stacking drive and levi rl with no issues what so ever, levi 4 a day and drive 6 a day, the only issue is the drive doesnt last to long at that dose. but they are both working for sure im down about 8 pounds and im sure its all fat since the muscle measurements didnt go down at all./

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've taken that whole stack, Lev RL/RPM/Drive/DCP and still added more stims on top... that is the only thing to be at all concerned about, your personal stim tolerance. if it seems like its getting too high, you could take 1 less rpm and see how it goes during workouts

ShadowFury

ShadowFury

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered my DCP/LR/RPM, and I was wondering the same thing.

So, would it be fine to take the 2 LRs in the morning like norm, then the norm dose(2) RPM in the afternoon before workout/practice?

I'd like to just do a norm dose of LR and then the 1 RPM idea, but I would be taking the second dose of LR around 2, and the RPM within an hour of that on practice days. I have a fairly high tolerance to stims, so I am thinking I could do it, but I'd rather not get burnt out if it's just a bad idea all together.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

So, would it be fine to take the 2 LRs in the morning like norm, then the norm dose(2) RPM in the afternoon before workout/practice?

I'd like to just do a norm dose of LR and then the 1 RPM idea, but I would be taking the second dose of LR around 2, and the RPM within an hour of that on practice days. I have a fairly high tolerance to stims, so I am thinking I could do it, but I'd rather not get burnt out if it's just a bad idea all together.
great stack- been real happy with the results- I love Levi....and yes- you can dose it like that....

sw bill

Awards

Where did you find the DCP? I have givin up on NP ever getting any back in.