Drive, RPM or Leviathan for my needs

allenzo

Awards
I have searched a great deal and have decided to just ask the question. I am trying to get my muscle to be little fuller and also drop a little body fat. Right now my choices for supplements are Drive, RPM or Leviathan. Which would you guy suggest and are there any others that I should look into.
Not necessarily looking to put on extra weight. I Would actually like to get back to 200-210lbs.
Weight = 215-220
Height = 6'2"
BF%= have no idea, maybe %17-%19.
protein intake is around 200/day
Total calories= 2200-2800/day averaged.

Supplements= bulk powerful(old) from 212 to 220 in about a month.
Bulk Cissus
Bulk maca

I f anything is misspelled, my apologies.

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
Get some bulk bcaa or xtend, and megadose it in the 20-40gr range. I cant speak on leviathan but RPM works great and is a pretty potent thermogenic. Muscle fullness is just blood in the muscle, maybe get some white flood or another kind of NO. This combined with a CKD or TKD and a carb up and trust me you will look full and lose minimal to no muscle as long as the diet is spot on.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I have searched a great deal and have decided to just ask the question. I am trying to get my muscle to be little fuller and also drop a little body fat. Right now my choices for supplements are Drive, RPM or Leviathan. Which would you guy suggest and are there any others that I should look into.
Not necessarily looking to put on extra weight. I Would actually like to get back to 200-210lbs.
Weight = 215-220
Height = 6'2"
BF%= have no idea, maybe %17-%19.
protein intake is around 200/day
Total calories= 2200-2800/day averaged.

Supplements= bulk powerful(old) from 212 to 220 in about a month.
Bulk Cissus
Bulk maca

I f anything is misspelled, my apologies.
Dude first welcome to the board, and dont worry about the spelling at all....
8lbs off powerfull is awesome by the way,

Id try either Drive and RPM, or Leviathan Reloaded and DRIVE.
Little more fat loss with the 2nd stack. But ive used the first stack with good gains too.
I think drive and Leviathan would help lose some bf while keeping your muscles full and add endurance.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
If your biggest goal is to burn fat and maybe lose a little weight, Leviathan is your best bet for sure. It is a fat burner....

I honestly though would suggest the stacking of RPM/Leviathan. That will give you the aggressiveness in the gym and Leviathan will really help you burn the fat your looking to burn.

And please remember this though, no supplement will help you towards your goals, without a diet to help it. Supplements can't overcome a bad diet, but bad diet can overcome supplements ;)

allenzo

Awards
Thanky fellas. I am making a strong effort to keep my calorie intake up good foods.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would go with Drive/Leviathon for your goal, as Leviathon is more geared towards fat loss. The Drive will help you put on some muscle, feel pumped, and will actually help cut fat as well with the inclusion of Forslean. That would be a great fat burning, muscle building stack my man! And elcome to AM!