Caloric intake for recomp with Epi-Strong

christiansoN

Awards
Hello guys. Im about to start my first PH-Cycle in a few weeks. Got already everything on hand.
I'm currently about 177lbs at 5ft10 and about 10-12% bodyfat.
I want to go to 8% BF for this summer, so my question is how should my caloric intake look like?
Am i able to lose fat with maintenance calories while on epi?
Of course, the best would be losing about
6-7 lbs fat and gain a few pounds lean muscle. Do you guys think thats possible?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Maybe if you eat and train right you should be able to come close to those goals. Slowly decrease calorie intake and up cardio. You're not going to notice results with epi right away so be pacient.

christiansoN

Awards
Ok, thanks. So you think starting at maintenance is ok? And then lowering cals when epi kicks in?
Another question is intake on pct? is a small surplus ok?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Ok, thanks. So you think starting at maintenance is ok? And then lowering cals when epi kicks in? Another question is intake on pct? is a small surplus ok?
If the goal is a recomp just stay around maintenance.

A slight surplus in PCT is a hood idea to help hold as much gained muscle as possible

christiansoN

Awards
Ok thanks. So i think i will stay at around 2800 - 2900 kcals for the first 2 or 3 weeks and see what happens.
Or maybe consume 3000 five times on lifting days and 2400 at the weekend with a little cardio. Does this give me any advantage In case of gaining a little and lose fat?