Caloric intake on cycle

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm trying to gain as much muscle as possible off my Lgd-4033 and Epi cycle without a ton of fat gain, (thus the epi), I'm taking 10 mg LGD at night and 250 mg epi twice a day. How much should my calories intake be over maintenance to maximize my gains?

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also I'm 21 and 5,9, I just finished my cut at 152 and 6% BF. My job consists of me walking 11-13 miles a day and loading boxes into trailers and onto pallets all day. I'm assuming I burn between 1000 -1500 at work and 200-300 at the gym after. My bmr is 1650.

gannicus419

gannicus419

Awards
What type of epi. True epistane is dosed at 20-45mg... not 250mg
If your looking to lean bulk on a cycle you can do 300calories(or more) over what your maintenance (of course, include exercise expenditure). Depends on the individual.
But if you truly want to maximize gains you will end up putting fat on.
200-300 extra calories should be good without much fat.
You won't gain as much muscle. But at the end of the day. You gotta look at your own personal goals. See how your body reacts to your gear/caloric intake.
Sadly there's no 1 size fits all.

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What type of epi. True epistane is dosed at 20-45mg... not 250mg
If your looking to lean bulk on a cycle you can do 300calories(or more) over what your maintenance (of course, include exercise expenditure). Depends on the individual.
But if you truly want to maximize gains you will end up putting fat on.
200-300 extra calories should be good without much fat.
You won't gain as much muscle. But at the end of the day. You gotta look at your own personal goals. See how your body reacts to your gear/caloric intake.
Sadly there's no 1 size fits all.
Epiandrosterone not epistane I see the confusion lol