BY POPULAR DEMAND! NATADROL/PRIME STACK: A TRUE TRANSFORMER!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Actually, no, I really don't mind the attention; it's just the idiots. I would probably get almost as much attention without the jerseys because of my size. Many times I hear, "Damn, that's a big MF." Or something like that. I just prefer to wear the jerseys 'cuz that's what I like. Also, since I have so many of them and the fact that I outgrew most of my other shirts. But thank you for bringing that to my attention. I'll keep that in mind when responding to people. However, a person still has the right to wear whatever they want, when they want. I don't mind as long as the person doesn't tell me I need to take it off, or some other dumb sh*t like that. Or, maybe I'm just bipolar or schizophrenic. Could be...
I won't discount the possibility of any of the situation mentioned in your last sentence. LOL No really, I was just wondering if you had noticed some of the attention is definitely from it. I say wear whatever the fug you want. Just don't let it get to you. I know what it is though you don't want to have to be an azzhole and be rude to tell these people to go away. I am nowhere near your size and I understand because I get the what do you do for this and that and yada yada yada. I now tell them My body is the result of 25 years of lifting weights and eating a lot of food. Sorry but I don't have time to talk right now if you wanna talk catch me doing cardio I could use the help passing the time there. I smile and walk away. No harm no foul. If they take that wrong it is on them not me. I can't worry about others. Another thing you can do is refer them to a trainer. Tell them they have trainers here at the front desk. You should go see if one of them can set something specific up for you. Then put headphones back in. Wait he wants me to pay for information? Nooooo. Normally they never ask me anything again. However most of the time I am too nice and my wife will run them off. She told one guy to quit talking and start lifting because we were busy. LOL

Ooooh...what a day today...

First of all, my dumb-ass GF drank milk AND had ice cream last night, knowing she's lactose intolerant. So she spent half the night burping, FARTING and snoring like a mountain lion, suffice it to say that I did not get much sleep. I wanted to cuss her ass out so bad....then today I tried the ASGT for the first time (finished Anabolic Switch), and I must say, WTF?!!! STRAWBERRY LEMONADE FLAVOR MY ASS!! More like STRYCHNINE LIMESTONE flavor! Does ASGT stand for Aggravated Sore Gastrointestinal Tract? Cuz as soon as I got to the gym, I spent 20 minutes on the crapper and felt like $hit the entire workout. Strength was preserved, however...

Workout: Back, Chest, Biceps, Calves

Lean-Back Lat Pulldowns: 4x13-15
Bench Press: 3x15, 325x13 (PR!!!! WOOOOOO HAAAAA!!!)
Conc Curls: 3x15, 50x13 (PR)
Rotary Calf Raises: 4x100 (had trouble walking after these)

Started to feel better after the workout and drinking Postal with a couple added scoops of whey protein. Got home and my GF called out from work. Turns out that along with her lactose intolerance, she also hadn't been drinking any water, just juice and KOOL-AID (stupid!) in 90+DEGREE HEAT! What the HELL is wrong with these females?

Will double up the second workout tomorrow. Trying to get in cals and drinking a lot of water. Oh, yeah, the scale read 322 pounds this morning. Of course, that was AFTER taking a huge dump! Liking the strength gains and recomp. Natadrol is the real deal.
Wow you really don't like the flavor of that huh? I think the cinnamon in it makes it a little rough and if you don't stir it really well it clumps then you get th pure cinnamon flavor bursting on your tongue and it can be bitter. I shake mine in a shaker and it is better. I also do mine as a gulp, I use about 3 oz of water shake it up and shoot it down in one gulp then run a tiny bit of water in the bottom of the cup swill it around to pick up particles and shoot that. Taste is not of any concern when you use it that way. AS-GT can and normally does help stir up a bowel movement for me but has never given me the runs or anything. I think it is the Beta Alanine in it just like with Jack3d, and Vasocharge. A lot people have that effect but it typically subsides quickly as your body gets used to it. Once that happens it is normally gym, then home and bathroom time. Not a bad schedule.

As far as the ladies and food choices forget about it. My wife is complaining she looks fat... in her size 1 pants.... WTF! She wants to look like a fitness model, she works out like a beast and holds herself to that standard but won't eat like one. UGH!!!! You will not get a six pack winging your diet if you are not a Meso. The rest of us are not that lucky...

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Haha, keep up the workouts, 325x13 is fan ****ing tastic bro.

I haven't tried ASGT, but i have trouble with ****ty tasting PreWOs. Guess i will hesitantly still give it a try.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Haha, keep up the workouts, 325x13 is fan ****ing tastic bro.

I haven't tried ASGT, but i have trouble with ****ty tasting PreWOs. Guess i will hesitantly still give it a try.
Honestly Bro, some people love the taste some people hate it. I don't mind it but won't say I enjoy it either. However I don't drink them to enjoy the taste just the effects.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Honestly Bro, some people love the taste some people hate it. I don't mind it but won't say I enjoy it either. However I don't drink them to enjoy the taste just the effects.
Well, Kleen, that is true...we don't drink them for the taste. But it did seem to give a decent pump. Seemed to work pretty well...

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, if it works it works, and i'll cough it down if i have to.

Or just take it like a shot like you, lol

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
The taste of ASGT isn't bad at all IMO. The original AS I couldn't really say the same for. It's results are pretty awesome though, and it mixes really well, it has a very mild consistency, so chugging it is a pretty good option if you don't prefer the taste.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
It's an acquired taste definately. Hated it when I first got my tub...thought to myself..."F*ck how am I going to finish this...:lol:" I don't mind it all anymore, sometimes I do gag but it's just because of the extra powder at the end.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Day 37

The heat wave will be cooling off tomorrow...finally...

Slept OK last night...only was awakened twice by the grizzly bear snoring of my GF. Anyway, got up at 4:15 and made all the noise I possibly could just to get some payback. BITCH!!!

I didn't choke on the ASGT this morn, but it was only a little less nasty....you know, kind of like being hit by Mike Tyson's uppercut instead of his left hook.

Strength is still slowly rising, maybe starting to level off, but I am not displeased so far. Good cycle! Temper is still in the stratosphere, obviously, so I just try to stay away from people and/or keep my headphones on. I've been nicer to people at the gym or on the street asking about my jerseys; I just keep it short (Thanks, Kleen!). One even asked for an autographed one for "his son." Um, your SON wears a size 58 jersey? I'd like to see that! Besides, I still have to PAY for these new jerseys every year when I buy them (even though I get a discount). I told him I'd think about it.

Hit Back, Bis, Chest and Calves in the first workout, Delts, Tris and Thighs in the second. I'm a bit fried right now, time for a meal with A LOT of water since it's still pretty hot outside. Not gonna make the same mistake my GF made. Ordering another bottle of Stoked!, Glycobol, TestoPRO, HGHPro and Formadrol tomorrow since PCT is coming in a couple weeks. This is gonna be SA-WEET!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The heat wave will be cooling off tomorrow...finally...

Slept OK last night...only was awakened twice by the grizzly bear snoring of my GF. Anyway, got up at 4:15 and made all the noise I possibly could just to get some payback. BITCH!!!

I didn't choke on the ASGT this morn, but it was only a little less nasty....you know, kind of like being hit by Mike Tyson's uppercut instead of his left hook.

Strength is still slowly rising, maybe starting to level off, but I am not displeased so far. Good cycle! Temper is still in the stratosphere, obviously, so I just try to stay away from people and/or keep my headphones on. I've been nicer to people at the gym or on the street asking about my jerseys; I just keep it short (Thanks, Kleen!). One even asked for an autographed one for "his son." Um, your SON wears a size 58 jersey? I'd like to see that! Besides, I still have to PAY for these new jerseys every year when I buy them (even though I get a discount). I told him I'd think about it.

Hit Back, Bis, Chest and Calves in the first workout, Delts, Tris and Thighs in the second. I'm a bit fried right now, time for a meal with A LOT of water since it's still pretty hot outside. Not gonna make the same mistake my GF made. Ordering another bottle of Stoked!, Glycobol, TestoPRO, HGHPro and Formadrol tomorrow since PCT is coming in a couple weeks. This is gonna be SA-WEET!!!
That crap caught me off guard! LMAO! Wow, I have been like intentionally drinking mine slower the past couple days to see if I can see why you don't like it much. Really isn't bad to me, it isn't cool aid either but you can mix it with a little sugar free cool aid and you will barely notice the taste at all. That is how I used to drink my Xtend because I couldn't stand it on it's own.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I got tired of xtend...Blue Raspberry Xtend is money though :D

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
I got tired of xtend...Blue Raspberry Xtend is money though :D
I'll have to try that...I have "refreshing" Grape which I've been mixing with BC+EAA...the aftertaste is about as "refreshing" as AFTER-SHAVE...taken internally.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
ehh me and BC+EAA don't really get along. I tried it a long time ago and never really went back. I cycle between Primordial IBCAA's and Xtend. Blue rasp is like drinking those melted lollipops from back in the day. f*cking yummy.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Hmm I may try a new amino then o_O

I about died last night...I think it was part ASGT fault lol. Can't really go on a fully empty stomach anymore, and ASGT really kicks my ass when I take it anywhere near food. May have taken too much lol.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
ehh me and BC+EAA don't really get along. I tried it a long time ago and never really went back. I cycle between Primordial IBCAA's and Xtend. Blue rasp is like drinking those melted lollipops from back in the day. f*cking yummy.
I'll have to give that a try in the future...thanks for the "heads-up."

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
I love the ASGT fasted better. I feel all of it then

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love the ASGT fasted better. I feel all of it then
Agreed 100% with this. Even when I take it 1 hour after my pwo meal I feel like I am missing out on some of its effects. Morning workouts with 2 scoops of AS-GT and 1 NP geranium tab are pretty darn epic if you ask me (or Anadraulic Pump if you have it around!).

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed 100% with this. Even when I take it 1 hour after my pwo meal I feel like I am missing out on some of its effects. Morning workouts with 2 scoops of AS-GT and 1 NP geranium tab are pretty darn epic if you ask me (or Anadraulic Pump if you have it around!).
SHAZAAM! That would definitely do it!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SHAZAAM! That would definitely do it!
I have been anxiously awaiting the NP geranium tabs to get in stock and I am happy I did. 60 mg is the perfect dose for me and has no adverse effect on my sleep, actually helps me chill out at night. Plus, you sweat like a whore in church with one of those and AS-GT, good stuff right der! :deal:

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Day 39

Just got back online today...computer was acting up yesterday and today, saying that AM's server was not taking my request...whatever.

Pretty tired today, just kinda zombied through the first half of my workout. Then, as if on cue, my body woke up and I finished...still some serious recomp going on. I did both workouts in one today due to having a gazillion errands to run. Not too shabby, strength stabilizing (or so it seems)...

T-Bar Rows: 4x12
Pec Deck: 3x12, last set entire stack (295)x15
Hammer Strength Shoulder Press: 4x12
DB Triceps Behind-the-Head Press: 3x12, 125x31 (PR!!!!) And I'm STILL paying for it now!!!
One-Arm Cable Curls: 4x12
Calf Press:4x75

As far as the competition goes, I'm not going any higher on the EZ-Bar for triceps, I'm scared of tearing something. Natadrol and my competitive spirit helped me to get a PR with the 160x11, and that's good for now. Talk to me when I'm on D-bol and Test.

As far as the supps, I put a teaspoon of Kool-Aid in the ASGT, kind of like putting a Band-Aid on a bullet wound. But it masked the taste just enough for me to QUICKLY swill it down and not want to regurgitate. Seems to work well in giving pumps, though...I am not displeased with the combination of this and Anadraulic Pump. Amazing how consistent working out and supps can "prime" (no pun intended, screw USPLabs) your muscles for ordinary, everyday things. I went to the Beer Distributor because lately I've had a taste for Yuengling Black & Tan, and I don't usually drink at all. I bought a case, which should last me about a year or so. Funny how your tastes can change as you get older. I just intend to have a beer every now and then. Nothing wrong with that. Anyway, by the time I finished walking home with it, my arms were PUMPED LIKE WOW!!! I was amazed and amused at the same time. Of course, dumb- asses are everywhere. When I was walking home, this bum came toward me (I guess he thought he was funny) and said, "I'll take about six of those." I glared at him and said, "Only if your life insurance is paid up. Matter of fact, what's your last name, yo?"

"Why?" came the reply.

"Because I want to know where to send the flowers if you're stupid enough to touch me or my beer. Now get the fck out of my way." Of course, he moved. Only in Philly...LOL!!!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I know how you feel about USPLabs, but i might of missed the memo. Are you still taking prime?

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
I know how you feel about USPLabs, but i might of missed the memo. Are you still taking prime?
Yeah, I bought 8 bottles of that sh*t and I'm not about to waste what's left. Also bought a box of Pink Magic and, as much as I went through to get that, I'm not gonna waste that either. I might even buy one more box just to get a full two-month supply. After that, however, they can kiss my ass.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Day 40

Okay day today, not too much stress...workouts went well, GF went with me to the gym to see what I do. She seemed to be very impressed.
I tried a little something different with the pre-workout dosing this morning. In the August issue of M&F, they suggest upon waking a quick, small meal to battle catabolism. So I put the ASGT, AP and a scoop of whey protein in a glass of orange juice. Not too bad, I could still taste the ASGT but it wasn't as bad. I may stick to that. It also seemed to make the pump more intense in the gym. Will get back to you on that.

Back: Leaning Pulldowns 4x8
Chest: Bench 4x8
Biceps: Hercules Cable Curls 4x8
Calves: Rotary Calf Press: 4x50

Skimped a little on calories today due to a LOT of running around, but will make it up for it this weekend.

Workout 2:
Shoulders: Shrugs 4x8
Triceps: Lying DB Triceps Extension 4x8
Thighs: Leg Extensions 3x8, 1x50
Abs: Roman Chair Sit-Ups 4xfailure

Will probably have to do two workouts in one tomorrow due to time constraints, but that's OK. The good news is that the gym is open on Monday from 7am-7pm. I'll definitely be there.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
difference between dosing asgt on empty stomach and what u did today?

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Sweet lift ex!!!! Interesting adding the orange juice lol

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Oh god asgt and protein o_O I don't know about that...

I love the stuff, but after tasting NO Ignite...I dread every scoop lol

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great workout, and 160x11 DAMN!

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
difference between dosing asgt on empty stomach and what u did today?
I felt a bit better with a (liquid) meal in my stomach, seemed to give me more energy. I may try it for a week or so to see if there's any real benefit. But I have to keep in mind that when you sleep, you're obviously not eating...so the meal upon waking fights muscle breakdown.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I dose 20-30g BCAA's to combat this with some cottage cheese. not mixed together, obviously.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Yea man it's pretty good. I used to wake up hungry before I did this, cooking chicken at night and sh*t. I notice I wake up leaner this way too.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Happy Independence Day! Here is a Montage of patriotic sexiness!

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Day 43

The heat's back here in Philly...it was damn near 100 degrees today....

Workouts were good, nothing spectacular. Strength seems to have stalled but I'm not complaining...still have two bottles of Natadrol left so will strongly consider upping the dose to 10 per day next week. Weight today was 321 lbs on the nose.

I didn't really pig out this weekend, kind of took it easy on the cals. I made some lasagna on Saturday and my GF took care of a nice healthy chunk of that, LOL.

4:15am: 8 sprays Ghenerate, shower
Before leaving: ASGT, Anadraulic State, 4 Natadrol, 4 Prime, 1 E-911 (nice little energy boost)
During workout: Xtend/BC+EAA
T-Bar Rows: 5x15
Bench: 4x13-15, 315x14 on last set (I can't get that damn last rep two bench workouts in a row...WTF!!!)
One-Arm Cable Curls 4x15 (blew my biceps up!!!)
Calf Presses: 3x50, 1x100
Post-Workout: Postal, ON Casein, ON Whey in water
Meal: 5 scrambled eggs w/ricotta cheese, 2 slices deli turkey, 24 g protein shake in water, fish oil
Meal: Fish oil, lasagna, protein shake, green beans
Meal: protein shake, banana, 3 caps each of Natadrol/Prime

Workout 2: Delts, Triceps, Thighs
3 scoops BC+EAA during workout
Shrugs: 5 sets x 15 reps
Pushdowns: 5x 15 reps
Leg Extensions: 4x15 reps, 1x50 reps
Post-Workout: 3 scoops Postal in 32 oz. Gatorade, 1 scoop ON Whey
Dinner: 2 Natadrol/Prime, 1 large chicken breast, flavored noodles, corn, green beans
Will have a casein shake and 5 HGHUp before bed.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Solid lift my friend!!!! I am upping my natadrol to 10 next week as well. Twill be epic. I am seeing great gains already!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
good to hear about not pigging out this weekend, keep it up brah!!!

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Day 46

Wow, 103 degrees yesterday....and it's had an effect on my workouts and my appetite....I just have not wanted to work out or eat the past couple of days. But I dragged my arse to the gym anyway. Still hot/humid as hell today.

My life's in the $hitter right now...decided to break up with the GF last night. I still live here, because both our names are on the lease...but things will definitely be different. I'm sad but relieved. I'm just happier when I'm single.
Also, Congress is dragging their feet extending our Unemployment Benefits. I'm not lazy by any means, it's just that jobs are still hard to find...there are FIVE applicants for every ONE position. And both the Dems and the Republicans are blaming each other for this bullsh*t. Just pray for me.

Enough of my whining, I'm sorry.

The gains from the Natadrol have seemed to have stalled. Maybe upping it to 10 per day for the last two weeks will kick-start things...you know, kind of a rim-shot at the end. Let's see what happens.

Also cutting back the volume next week again and letting the body play "catch-up." Should add up to a little bit of growth.

My body's getting used to the two-a-days, let me tell you at first, it was one hell of a struggle. Now it's a bit easier to function.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
your in my prayers my big friend! let us know if we can help, other than the usual poking fun of and insulting of you... j/k
but I know I speak for the rest of the guys in saying that your brothers in iron are here for you bro

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the kind words. And you can keep up the insults. You know, laughing to keep from crying. LOL!!! Besides, you ever notice it's always the big guys crying in the movies? Michael Clarke Duncan, Ving Rhames, etc..what's up with that?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
was it her farts and gas that pushed u over the edge? :lol:

jk

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
She was being a Nagger I take it?

Hope the job works out...I am not looking forward to finding one of those when I get back...

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
She was being a Nagger I take it?

Hope the job works out...I am not looking forward to finding one of those when I get back...
A nagger AND she's lazy. I do most of the cooking, I don't complain since I'm not working, but DAMN...we've been here almost three months and she's only cooked three times total. What the f*ck is up with that? And she has at least two days off every week. I mean, she had FOUR days off this week, including both this weekend, last Monday (holiday), and the next day (Vacation Day), and she's only making potato salad later when she gets up (she's still asleep as we speak!). When I mentioned this, this got the argument rolling. This whole move-in thing was just a big mistake. Never again.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
sorry to hear about that big man. Time to release aggression at the gym!!

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
I hear you on that ext....moving in is a huge no no for me from now on. Hell, staying over more than a day is going to be a no no in my next relationship o_O

"Bish I gots to work out"

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Day 50

Taking 10 Natadrol today and for the last two weeks of this cycle (this week and next). We'll see if it makes any difference. But, as I have said before, I am NOT displeased. This is one hell of a recomp partitioner.

Things are still looking a bit bleak financially, but you never know...just like I hit the lottery when my GF was trippin' on Mother's Day, it could happen again. I've been blessed despite my shortcomings...and I will continue to be blessed. I do NOT, however, have to LIKE MY SITUATION.

This is the week (of maybe two) where I dial back the volume a bit and kind of let the body play catch-up. Gotta keep the cals up, though...it's hard. PCT is gonna be a little rough, too...I will only be able to get the Formadrol on Wednesday, at least for now. I PM'd LG and AI reps and asked for some help, could they "comp" me some of the other stuff I need...of course I was declined, albeit politely, especially by AI. Damn shame...I've spent literally thousands of dollars with these companies and I can't get a bit of help when I need it...sad. So, PCT so far will include the Formadrol, hopefully I'll be able to swing another bottle of Stoked!, and Pink Magic and OEP I already have by you-know-who Labs. It might get the job done, but I was really looking forward to Glycobol and Testopro. You know, the Jail Stack with a turbo blast. Here's how the workout went this morning:

4:15 am: 8 sprays Ghenerate, shower
Before leaving: 4 Natadrol, 4 Prime, ASGT, AP (with a 1/2 tsp. of Kool-Aid)
Intra-Workout: BC+EAA/Xtend
Workout: Chest, Biceps
Bench: 3x13-15 reps, last set 315x14 (I would have gotten that 15th gotdamn rep if I'd had a spotter! DAMN!). These were pretty easy until the 12th rep!
DB Flyes: 4x13-15 reps (used 80s on the last set-PR CITY!!!)
Cable Concentration Curls: 4x15 reps
DB Concentration Curls: 4x15 reps
Post-Workout: 3 scoops Postal, 1 scoop ON Whey, 1 scoop ON Casein
Meal: 4 scrambled eggs w/ricotta cheese, 1 large fruit salad, 1 cup milk, water
Meal: 1 large chicken breast, broccoli, water
Currently sippin' on a protein shake in milk with fish oil, 3 Natadrol, 3 Prime

Will hit the gym again in about an hour-and-a-half and have two more meals, 3 more each of Natadrol and Prime, and finally 5 HGHUp and 8 sprays Ghenerate before bed.

Weight is 321.25 lbs this morning.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
man you are a strong guy!!!! that is a nuts lift. You ever thought of getting your personal trainer license?? with as much attention as you get in the gym, I bet many of them rich blokes would pay a guy your size to tell them things that they should already know, and heck you are at the gym anyways!!! Just a thought my brother!!!

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
man you are a strong guy!!!! that is a nuts lift. You ever thought of getting your personal trainer license?? with as much attention as you get in the gym, I bet many of them rich blokes would pay a guy your size to tell them things that they should already know, and heck you are at the gym anyways!!! Just a thought my brother!!!
That's a thought, AG...and thanks for the kind words. But I've always thought that, with my size, I SHOULD be that strong, probably stronger. I mean, I damn sure don't want people to say, "Hey, look at that big, weak motherf*cker." Ooooh, I can't wait for, um, the pharmaceuticals. Then I'll REALLY be a monster.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a thought, AG...and thanks for the kind words. But I've always thought that, with my size, I SHOULD be that strong, probably stronger. I mean, I damn sure don't want people to say, "Hey, look at that big, weak motherf*cker." Ooooh, I can't wait for, um, the pharmaceuticals. Then I'll REALLY be a monster.
True that EXT, you will be a monster once you start running some real gear. I am going to dabble with some Metyl-1D and possibly some MMV3 along side it myself in a month or so; not going to be strong like you but should get me proportionately stronger for a 184 pound guy!