BY POPULAR DEMAND! NATADROL/PRIME STACK: A TRUE TRANSFORMER!

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
OK, I guess i got in here way to late....Just got caught up, great log bro!!!

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
The real question is how the hell do you have so much rep power?

Speaking of insane who's the one that does a billion heavy sets of bench press?
Aw damn, that's cold...

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Aw damn, that's cold...
Oh sorry bro didn't mean it as an insult. You have to remember I have pretty sh!ty English :D

But hey your alpha side didn't go off on me :shocked: that's amazing! :yup:

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Oh sorry bro didn't mean it as an insult. You have to remember I have pretty sh!ty English :D

But hey your alpha side didn't go off on me :shocked: that's amazing! :yup:
I didn't take it as an insult...I actually thought it was funny. I knew you were joking. And I'm curtailing the "attitude" a bit, on advice from several (only?!) friends on here. So I'll even attempt to be nice when I'm pissed off...:hmmm:

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I didn't take it as an insult...I actually thought it was funny. I knew you were joking. And I'm curtailing the "attitude" a bit, on advice from several (only?!) friends on here. So I'll even attempt to be nice when I'm pissed off...:hmmm:

FEW, ok good!

Dude I'm hot temper but I'm not big like you so I can't blow up on a lot of people :( BUT sarcasm and jokes will be your best friends. For example if a white person calls you the "N" word say at least am not as white as cum :D or call the "cum white" it's my personal favorite :thumbsup:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
FEW, ok good!

Dude I'm hot temper but I'm not big like you so I can't blow up on a lot of people :( BUT sarcasm and jokes will be your best friends. For example if a white person calls you the "N" word say at least am not as white as cum :D or call the "cum white" it's my personal favorite :thumbsup:
Haha the best one I heard was a guy tell one of my friends who was not white that they were white-washed. I was like WTF? LOL That is too much. Apparently the nickname given to those who act "white" and are not. Made me think of the Waylan Brothers White Girls movie.

XT has been the gentle giant lately and I think he is enjoying it. I know we are. That is the sign of a man, to accept constructive criticism, evaluate it and act on it... Well done Sir!

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
When I moved to U.S. I got picked by every mother fukker and some my teachers were even racist so I got fukked by everybody until one day I just went fukking insane and start making fun of people back and got in couple of trouble so people started getting off my ****. Now if someone says something fukked up I just act like if were "joking" around and light them on fire by making a fool out of them. After that they'll back off. Cause of this I have came up with so many jokes that people don't even know how to respond to them. Especially the wonder breads!

XT is a beast and his a lot more come but I have to admit that the part that he went off on those chicks was probably my favorite part of this log!

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys...sorry I haven't posted in a few days but my computer died. I'll get to the library when I can and post...it'll be a minute before I get another one!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
lol man your luck must suck!!!!

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Definitely...also, is there glutamine in ASGT? Cuz I stopped taking it last week and now I'm sick.