BY POPULAR DEMAND! NATADROL/PRIME STACK: A TRUE TRANSFORMER!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol I hear you big man!!! time for us to just lift and grow old gracefully, a lot like DW!
Grow old gracefully my ass! RAGE, RAGE AGAINST THE DYING OF THE LIGHT!!!!!

Age gracefully, NEVER grow old gracefully.
"Better to burn out than fade away"...Rolling Stones

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Day 22

All right, we're changing it up a bit....according to the manual, I'm supposed to dial back the training for 3-4 weeks; sorta give my body a chance to play "catch-up," if you will. But, since the manual was written IN THE MID- 1990s when we didn't have such supplementation, I'm going to cut that to two weeks (maybe!). I will scale it back this week and see what happens.

4:30am: 6 Sprays Ghenerate, 2 Stoked, shower
Before leaving: 3 Natadrol, 3 Prime, 2 Black Cats, Anabolic Switch
15 minutes prior to gym: Anadraulic Pump, Animal Pak
Workout 1: Back/Calves
Lat Pulldowns: 4x15
Seated Calf Raises: 4x75
Intra-Workout: BC+EAA/Xtend
Post-Workout: 3 scoops Postal, 1 scoop ON Casein, Anabolic Switch
Meal: 2 packets oatmeal, 60g protein shake in 1% milk
Meal: chicken and ground beef stir-fry, water, 2 tsp fish oil

Workout 2: Chest/Biceps (2 Stoked, 3 Natadrol, 3 Prime pre-workout)
Bench: 4x15 (the most I've ever done was 315 for 15 a few years ago, and I'm coming very close to that. That was when I was doing Mike Westerdal's Critical Bench program. Me likey!)
Concentration Curls: 4x13-15
Intra-Workout: 6 scoops Xtend
Post-Workout: 32 oz. Gatorade with 1 scoop ON Hydro-Whey, 5g creatine

Will have a meal of ground beef, yam and 2 cups broccoli in about 30 min.

Observations so far: I messed up this weekend diet-wise, because I ate any and everything I wanted. Sorry! The scale said 328 lbs, but I saw little if any fat gain. Unfortunately, my old neighborhood is having their annual Father's Day cookout next Saturday, so I'm gonna pig out again. Oh well. Anyway, I'm pleased so far with what I see and feel. Strength continues to slowly climb, and I'm leaning out ever so slightly. I'm either a responder or having a world-class placebo effect! I may kick up the Natadrol and Prime to 10 each in the next couple of weeks to see what happens. Got my Pink Magic in the mail today! Woo hoo!!!

Question: Can the Asteroid Stack be used as part of PCT? If so, I may do that in the future. For this stack, I'm sticking with the PCT I originally planned.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah the Asteroid Stack can be used during PCT. I would still add in something like TRez with it just to boost natural production a bit. However Asteroid stack used in PCT you will help you keep your mass.

When you pig out this weekend just eat meat! All the meat you want but keep the carbs low. Good rule of thumb when eating too much is make it meat and no carbs unless you need / plan a carb load around it. Since you ate everything you want this weekend. Next weekend just eat Meat. Pounds of it if you want.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^This is how I pig out as well. Had a BBQ at my house yesterday and just pounded the carne all day. Was never hungry that's for sure!!

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Yeah the Asteroid Stack can be used during PCT. I would still add in something like TRez with it just to boost natural production a bit. However Asteroid stack used in PCT you will help you keep your mass.

When you pig out this weekend just eat meat! All the meat you want but keep the carbs low. Good rule of thumb when eating too much is make it meat and no carbs unless you need / plan a carb load around it. Since you ate everything you want this weekend. Next weekend just eat Meat. Pounds of it if you want.
Thanks, Kleen. By the way, what is TRez and who makes it?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, Kleen. By the way, what is TRez and who makes it?
TRez is Nutra's bulk Trans Resveratrol, it comes capped with bioperine which increases the bioavailibility of it. Resveratrol is a natural SERM. So it tell the body to produce testosterone. It is in STOKED! and T-911 and several other test boosting supplements.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reverse was the Resveratrol product to beat when it was available. Now that it's gone the playing field is pretty level. T-911 may have a bit up on other products because it's sublingual, but that's really dose dependent.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
^ I have now resveratrol

Don't think it's terribly effective solo, but I am taking it every day just cause its so cheap

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^ I have now resveratrol

Don't think it's terribly effective solo, but I am taking it every day just cause its so cheap
Yeah the extract is stronger in TRez and others. Also that one doesn't have the bioperine in it. That really helps the bio-availability. Yeah Resolve I am a fan of the sublingual stuff myself.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Day 23

This dialing back the volume is taking a little getting used to. I had to laugh at myself this morning, got all the way to the gym and realized that I had forgotten my workout shirt. No way I was going to work out in my Eagles jersey, and of course they had NO shirts large enough to fit me in the Lost and Found box. So I came home, ate, rested and did a double workout at about 1pm. The difference now is, you're doing much less sets and the rest periods are longer. I think you're also supposed to not go to failure, but PHUQUE THAT!!! With this supplementation, I'm only willing to compromise so much. Definitely seeing results. Workout was as follows:
Smith Machine Shoulder Press: 4x15
Hammer Strength Shrug: 1x15
Decline Lying Tricep Extensions: 4x15
Leg Extensions: 4x15, 1x50
Crunches (on ball): 4xfailure
Sitting here eating and typing, I can definitely tell there's a difference because my NFL Equipment stretch shirt (just like Under Armour) is hugging my torso, and it's a 4x. Woo hoo! Gotta love that! Supps and meals are on point as well. I seem to have gone down a belt size in my jean shorts. I was wearing a size 48 (they have to be big in the waist because I have a lot of booty--no homo!), but now I have to tighten the belt to the last loophole or they just fall...and I'm definitely no fan of the "Young Urban Boy look" which entails my pants hanging off my ass. I wish my son would walk around with his pants like that. He knows I'd kill him! Do these kids and young "men" (and I use the term loosely) realize that look comes from jail and WHAT IT MEANS?:damnit: All right, getting off my soapbox now...:lol:

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
lol great lift all the same my friend!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
No shirts for 335 pound men in the lost and found box?! Haha

I have a very hard time giving my workouts my "all" if i don't take pre-workout anymore. I guess i've just gotten so used to it. That might just make a ***** though, but it helps me take an "easy" week when i've pushed myself hard for a long time.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
No shirts for 335 pound men in the lost and found box?! Haha

I have a very hard time giving my workouts my "all" if i don't take pre-workout anymore. I guess i've just gotten so used to it. That might just make a ***** though, but it helps me take an "easy" week when i've pushed myself hard for a long time.
LOL, good point. I guess I shouldn't have expected to find a shirt that fit. Also, I'm beginning to share your opinion. If I don't take my pre-workout stuff, I'm not in the same mode. Addictive, isn't it?

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
LOL, good point. I guess I shouldn't have expected to find a shirt that fit. Also, I'm beginning to share your opinion. If I don't take my pre-workout stuff, I'm not in the same mode. Addictive, isn't it?
What do you need a shirt for?

+2 on the pre-wo, I feel like I am dragging ass without it. And if I forget my zune...I will do 10 minutes of working in an hour somehow lol o_O

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Day 25

Sorry for not posting yesterday...haven't been getting a lot of sleep lately, so I was extremely tired...and the GF was getting on my phucking nerves. It took everything in me not to cuss her out. I can't stand a nagging b*tch.

Anyway, let me start by saying THE BAR HAS BEEN RAISED...LITERALLY. I got 160 on the EZ-Bar behind the head triceps extensions. I used DBs for the first three sets until I got to the 125s. And, of course, I'm now paying the price because my elbows are damn near numb from trying to get that 12th rep. LOL!!! Thank God I've only got to do legs later on.

4:15 am: 6 sprays Ghenerate, 2 Stoked, shower
Before leaving: 3 Natadrol, 3 Prime, 2 Black Cats, Anabolic Switch
15 minutes before Gym: Animal Pak, Anadraulic Pump
Intra-Workout: BC+EAA, Xtend
Workout: Shoulders, Traps, Triceps
DB Shoulder Press: 4x12
DB Shrugs: 1x15 (used the 125 lb. DB)
Behind-The-Head EZ-Bar Tri Ext:3x12 (DB), 160x11!!! PR time, baby!!!
Post-Workout: 3 scoops Postal, 1 scoop ON Casein, Anabolic Switch
Now eating: Oatmeal, protein shake in 1% milk, 4 eggs

Will take a short nap before eating again and heading back to the gym at 1pm. The lunchtime crowd should be cleared out by then.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
lol that is why I wrap the elbows on that lift my friend!!!

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
I don't think anyone likes a nagger btw.

Which just reminded me of that one south park episode, lmfao

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Day 26

Did both workouts in one this morning...got a few errands to run this afternoon...

Supps taken as per usual, I'm liking the slow but steady strength gains on this stack. Definition slowly coming in as well...I keep looking in the mirror and can't remember when I've ever seen my chest this defined. Wow...GF noticing and staring, random females wanting to touch me. WTF? Well....I can't honestly say I'm displeased; I'd be LYING. However, attitude and temper I have to seriously keep in check. I mean, I'm ready to snap at a moment's notice. Sort of like giving a pyromaniac A BLOW TORCH AND GASOLINE.

Workout: Chest, Back, Biceps, Calves
DB Bench: 3x7, last set hit the 125s for 16...PR!!!
Back: Lean-Back Lat Pulldowns: 4x7
Biceps: Standing Alt DB Curl: 4x7
Calf Press (on Leg Press Machine): 4x75

All I can say is....WOW!

Oh, I meant to ask this: I'm, uh, shooting more loads lately...is that a by-product of the Ghenerate, HGHUp, or Prime...or all three? Or is it the Stoked? :sgrin: Just curious...

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I don't think anyone likes a nagger btw.

Which just reminded me of that one south park episode, lmfao
God, lol.

Also army guys is right. Safe than sorry, wrap that sh*t up.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
could be all 3 my friend!!! and by the way... love the avi... wait, what avi??? lol

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
wrap both...including the loadmaster.
LOL!!! That's phucked up!!!! No worries...my GF can't get pregnant, her kids are grown and she's had the tubes tied, fried and clipped. Otherwise...of course I wrap.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Never say never bro, my mom had the same. at 40 she had my youngest siste and she couldn't sue due to the .01% failure weight.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Never say never bro, my mom had the same. at 40 she had my youngest siste and she couldn't sue due to the .01% failure weight.
Always have to have the last word, don't you...it wouldn't be you if not. Besides, I already told her I'm pushing her down some stairs if she turns up pregnant. Or maybe I should consider a VASECTOMY....and I'm only HALF-kidding.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
just sayin man...i'd be worried if my partner looked like this after a session...

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
LMFAO...that's close enough!!! But thanks...you are one sick f*ck!!! Oh, man...now I'm not gonna be able to get that image out of my head!

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Day 30

OK...this is the part of the scheme where you're doing a full-body workout six days per week, the thing is, you're only doing one exercise per bodypart and splitting it up into two-a-days. For example:

Morning Split: Back, Chest, Biceps, Calves
Afternoon Split: Delts, Tris, Thighs, Abs

Today was a busy day, sorry for not posting yesterday, but it was one of THOSE days. Today I'm still a little pissed off, especially at USPLabs, but oh, well. It just makes me think: I've spent literally THOUSANDS of dollars on supps, but not one company is willing to sponsor me or even send me a free product. Is that asking too much? Guess so...anyway, today's workouts went like this:

4:20 am: 6 sprays Ghenerate, 2 Stoked, shower
Before leaving: Anabolic Switch, 4 Natadrol, 4 Natadrol, 2 Black Cats
15 minutes before gym: Anadraulic Pump
Intra-Workout: 3 scoops BC+EAA, 3 scoops Xtend
Cable Rows: 4x13-15 reps
Incline DB Press: 3x15, 125x18 reps (PR!!!)
Preacher Curls: 3x13-15
Calf Raises: 4x50-75
Post-Workout: 3 scoops Postal, 1 scoop ON Whey, 1 scoop ON Casein
Meal: 5 scrambled eggs, protein shake, water
Meal: Protein shake, fruit salad, deli turkey sandwich on wheat bread
Workout 2:
Intra-workout: 6 scoops Xtend
DB Shoulder Press: 4x15
Lying DB Tri Ext: 3x15
Squats: 3x15
Abs: Ball Raises to Failure

On my way to the grocery store for FOOD.

Notes: Strength continues to improve on this stack. Flirting with several PRs and loving it. Nothing really explosive, but slow and steady wins the race. I would definitely recommend this stack, the gains rival some I've had on prohormones, just not as fast or pronounced. The Natadrol and Prime seem to work synergistically for strength gains, although I suspect that the Natadrol is providing most of the strength gains and Prime more so muscle density. The LG Sciences products are doing their job as well, AP seems to give decent pumps. Postal is an excellent post-workout staple, just add some more protein on top. Will be starting ASGT in the next week or so. Mood still the same, Stoked is helping to keep libido up. Can't wait to use the SWOLE stack (aka the Jail Stack) in PCT.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice work XT! Great progress and killer numbers. 160x11 AWESOME. The extra Uhm.... Shaving cream.... yeah that's the ticket... that would probably have a good bit to do with the STOKED! It can increase "volume".

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Nice work XT! Great progress and killer numbers. 160x11 AWESOME. The extra Uhm.... Shaving cream.... yeah that's the ticket... that would probably have a good bit to do with the STOKED! It can increase "volume".
LOL, I should have figured as much!!! Shaving cream, huh?

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Nice job man, are you doing 8/day natadrol? Is that 4 wakeup and 4 pre-wo?

I just upped mine to 8, doing 2/2/2/2 now...2 wakeup 2 pre 2 afternoon 2 bed...wondering if adjusting those numbers/times for higher concentration would do anything.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently doing 8/day. I may bump it to 10 for the last couple of weeks. As far as dosing schemes, I like to take 4 pre-workout for the little kick it seems to give. You have to kind to play with the dosage to see how your body responds. But what you have listed seems fine so far.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
I've only been on it 11 days now, seems like most people start seeing it in week 3 and 4, so I may be upping it a bit early, but meh. Nothing wrong with MOAR :p

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Arg Matey! Oops wrong thread. I mean I agree bumping it up should not hurt Votum.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
LMFAO

I just found some pictures on my computer with the ex girlfriend, and **** was I skinny. I need to post some up. They were taken right before I left for iraq I think. Will do a transformation deal maybe when I get home.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established

"You have given out too much reputation in the past 24 hours. Please try again later"

...I will get you that star AG. LMAO

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Day 31

Whew, it's hot as hell in Philly today....like 95 degrees with plenty of humidity.

Today was, well...just another day. You know, one of those days where you don't want to go to the gym, but you go anyway...and I'm glad I did, because the sense of satisfaction I got after completing my workout was worth it. Although, I must admit--I wasn't all there. Maybe it's just the heat kicking my ass.

5am: 6 sprays Ghenerate, 2 Stoked (running out, gotta get some more!)
Before leaving: Anabolic Switch, 4 Natadrol, 4 Prime, 2 Black Cats (I started to take 3 since I yawned through my workout, but I was scared)
15 minutes Pre-W/O: Anadraulic Pump, Animal Pak
Intra-Workout: 3 scoops each of Xtend/BC+EAA
T-Bar Rows: 4x12
Pec Deck: 3x12, 295 (entire stack)x16....PR, Baby!!!! Damn, I could get used to this!
Cable Curls: 3x12
Calf Press (on Leg Press Machine): 3x50-100

Haven't really eaten much today, I don't feel like it...but I'm gonna have a huge couple meals to make up for it. If not, then I'll just have extra calories tomorrow.

Strength climbing, the whole nine....people staring and making random comments...some of them stupid.

Workout 2:
Upright Rows: 4x12
Pushdowns: 4x12
Leg Curls:3x12
Abs: Crunches to failure

Just one of those days.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Day 33

Still hot as hell here...whew. Took a much-needed day off yesterday, as my back was killing me. Feels much better now...

Why is it that ONE idiot can f*ck up your day? I went to my Credit Union in the Federal Building downtown. You have to show your state ID and get searched, etc., not unlike the airport. I didn't have a problem with that, but it was this little sawed-off, ankle-biting, Napoleonic-complex-having security guard started taking his job a bit too seriously. He was flirting with all the females in front of me, but decided to try and make an example of me, having me go back and forth through the door, and even making me take my belt off. I didn't like the way he was talking to me, so I told him to watch how he talked to me, that I was a grown-ass man. He said some dumb sh*t, so I mockingly replied, "Well, you got the gun, don't you, BOY?" His supervisor stepped in, apologized, and told me to go ahead...he went further to say that he would "talk to him" and to just see him in the future. I couldn't help but immediately think it was a weak attempt at "good cop, bad cop," but I thanked him and went ahead. Boy, was I MAD...but it was good for the gym.

Workout: Back, Chest, Biceps, Calves
Lat Pull-Downs: 4x15 (felt super-strong on these)
Incline Press: 3x15, 315x13 (PR....I SUCK on incline bench, so this was a very welcome surprise!)
Hammer Curls: 3x13-15
Seated Calf Raises: 3x75

I'm still pretty angry, but I'm trying to keep it inside...must be the Natadrol (haha...like Michael Jordan--"must be the shoes!") will return for my second workout a little later. Just trying to stay away from people...not easy when you're my size and wearing an Eagles jersey. Headphones are a good thing...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
XT, I gotta ask, if you get so much unwelcome extra attention for the Eagles jersey why do you continue to where the gear so much? Is it that the "welcome" attention from the ladies outweighs the idiot attention of other guys? It could have that effect on me. I love attention form the ladies too. Anyways. I am just curious, seems the gear always bring you attention you seem not to want. It wasn't what started today's issue but I have seen you mention several times that people won't leave you alone because of the Eagles gear.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Actually, no, I really don't mind the attention; it's just the idiots. I would probably get almost as much attention without the jerseys because of my size. Many times I hear, "Damn, that's a big MF." Or something like that. I just prefer to wear the jerseys 'cuz that's what I like. Also, since I have so many of them and the fact that I outgrew most of my other shirts. But thank you for bringing that to my attention. I'll keep that in mind when responding to people. However, a person still has the right to wear whatever they want, when they want. I don't mind as long as the person doesn't tell me I need to take it off, or some other dumb sh*t like that. Or, maybe I'm just bipolar or schizophrenic. Could be...

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Day 36

Ooooh...what a day today...

First of all, my dumb-ass GF drank milk AND had ice cream last night, knowing she's lactose intolerant. So she spent half the night burping, FARTING and snoring like a mountain lion, suffice it to say that I did not get much sleep. I wanted to cuss her ass out so bad....then today I tried the ASGT for the first time (finished Anabolic Switch), and I must say, WTF?!!! STRAWBERRY LEMONADE FLAVOR MY ASS!! More like STRYCHNINE LIMESTONE flavor! Does ASGT stand for Aggravated Sore Gastrointestinal Tract? Cuz as soon as I got to the gym, I spent 20 minutes on the crapper and felt like $hit the entire workout. Strength was preserved, however...

Workout: Back, Chest, Biceps, Calves

Lean-Back Lat Pulldowns: 4x13-15
Bench Press: 3x15, 325x13 (PR!!!! WOOOOOO HAAAAA!!!)
Conc Curls: 3x15, 50x13 (PR)
Rotary Calf Raises: 4x100 (had trouble walking after these)

Started to feel better after the workout and drinking Postal with a couple added scoops of whey protein. Got home and my GF called out from work. Turns out that along with her lactose intolerance, she also hadn't been drinking any water, just juice and KOOL-AID (stupid!) in 90+DEGREE HEAT! What the HELL is wrong with these females?

Will double up the second workout tomorrow. Trying to get in cals and drinking a lot of water. Oh, yeah, the scale read 322 pounds this morning. Of course, that was AFTER taking a huge dump! Liking the strength gains and recomp. Natadrol is the real deal.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
XT I know the feeling you get about women and their diet choices; it has a way of trying the patience! It's a battle not worth fighting though, you end up not getting any for days and having to apologize so many times you come to the conclusion that "fu** it, I'm going to the gym" is a much better option. At least that is what I tell myself!