Bulking with 3-ad and trenadrol.. LOG and pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
IMO 3ad is more potent when take rectally then orally. When i did my cycle of it, i went from 185-220, and only dosed rectally.. Just food for thought.
:toofunny:

Oh **** son! The first PH suppository has hit the streets! Did you log your progress?

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
:toofunny:

Oh **** son! The first PH suppository has hit the streets! Did you log your progress?
na.. i didn't want to make people jealous..

I wasn't going to share my find about the suppository, but this dude seems like he could use it to get the gains he needs.. I have lab results showing a 75% increase in absorption VS orally.

Good luck with the cycle man. I still think you shoulda done a real AAS cycle. And if you need any advice on how to dose rectally, shoot me a pm.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
first of all i didnt quit im keeping up with my work out... i been working out pretty good for the last week.. todays was my first day with the roids..... i just got them in the mail and took some a few hrs be4 workout.... i will be posting pics every few weeks to show u how im doing....

my workout has been mon and thur tris and chest

tue and fridays is biceps and back

weds and sat shoulders and legs

..... for my diet im stuffing my face with protien good chicken cyto and on shakes... losts of brown rice gettin over 3700 c a day...

but to all u little 15 in 16yrs old that keep talking **** and dont kno **** about life.. need to grow up.. well il be back thanks for all the support just weight tell i post some results in a few weeks for facts
:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:
hold up bro/. i may be young but i am in now way stupid. Im pretty sure i can hold my own. I will simply use a proper diet and non hormonal supplements. I know you doing it the wrong way and hurting yourself. Post your results. I claim a challenge. I will out gain you weight wise proportionally srength wise and Bw wise naturally. Let me know when your ready brotha. best of luck!!

PS- This isnt meant to be rude or demeriting in any way, just simply a response to me trying to help you and save yourself. This is to prove a point...simply. I will start a thread once i get your response. feel free to PM me or reply on here

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:
hold up bro/. i may be young but i am in now way stupid. Im pretty sure i can hold my own since im a texas ranked wrestler, MMA traning, and a blakc belt in kyuki do. I do know about life. I know you doing it the wrong way and hurting yourself. Post your results. I claim a challenge. I will out gain you weight wise proportionally srength wise and Bw wise naturally. Let me know when your ready brotha. best of luck!!
I'll put my future children's college fund on TexasLifter89. Anyone want to play the odds on the other side?:toofunny:

I think you just got called out Gilt21. What do you say, man up to the challenge? You gonna let a highschooler punk you? lol.

Your the man TexasLifter89. I want to be one of the judges for this match. I have a feeling it'll be a bit lopsided...

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
thank you for the support. We will see what happens. I will set up a thread once i get his response. I will list me stats, diet, what i plan on taking, and the reason behind the log. I assume he will do the same.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
thank you for the support. We will see what happens. I will set up a thread once i get his response. I will list me stats, diet, what i plan on taking, and the reason behind the log. I assume he will do the same.

This is going to be soooo awesome if he doesn't punk out.:dance:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
also he will have the head start, because his body will have already switched gears into allowing the synthetic hormones to take over because he will have preloaded. Its actually a good idea IMO. No hate behind this, just simply a learning experience

arjun4

arjun4

Awards
I will out gain you weight wise proportionally srength wise and Bw wise naturally. Let me know when your ready brotha. best of luck!!

dude.. tren & pizza hut... your have no chance :toofunny::toofunny:

**** like this pisses me off... that kid is nowhere near what i would consider physically read for hormonal anabolics. youre 185 and i would say about 20lbs over weight ATLEAST... at 10%bf youde probably be about 155lbs. you need to focus on proper diet and training first, focus on keeping your bodyfat% low and your LBM high...not how much you weigh on the scale. with goals like 220 in mind, youre well on your way to being a fatboy

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established

**** like this pisses me off... that kid is nowhere near what i would consider physically read for hormonal anabolics. youre 185 and i would say about 20lbs over weight ATLEAST... at 10%bf youde probably be about 155lbs. you need to focus on proper diet and training first, focus on keeping your bodyfat% low and your LBM high...not how much you weigh on the scale. with goals like 220 in mind, youre well on your way to being a fatboy
i agree on that. you can weigh as much as you want...how much of it will be muscle that all dependso n your effort, not a substances.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Texas.. you beat me to the callout!!
haha. sucka. I will say though this may seem like im calling him out, but honestly im not intentionally directing negs towards him or myself. Im simply trying to show him his body isnt ready for it. yes he will see quicker gains than me naturally, but give a months time he will be done within 2-3 weeks maxed out with additional sides coming to light, i on the other hand will be peaking with no sides other than being "Jacked"(had to say it for shiats & giggles). Just trying to do this as a learning experince not trying to put off a "Egotistical" impression as it might seem:dance:

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
haha. sucka. I will say though this may seem like im calling him out, but honestly im not intentionally directing negs towards him or myself. Im simply trying to show him his body isnt ready for it. yes he will see quicker gains than me naturally, but give a months time he will be done within 2-3 weeks maxed out with additional sides coming to light, i on the other hand will be peaking with no sides other than being "Jacked"(had to say it for shiats & giggles). Just trying to do this as a learning experince not trying to put off a "Egotistical" impression as it might seem:dance:
Great way to say it! I want to see how this goes..

Everyone check the thread!!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
im actually interested in running this all the way through his PCT. Because he will most likely lose some and i will still be gaining.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
naw i talked to him about that already. he has a SERM on hand and hopefully he is getting PCS by AI. i think its fair game though i mean its all time, a while cycle for him so that we can see true gains differences.

arjun4

arjun4

Awards
naw i talked to him about that already. he has a SERM on hand and hopefully he is getting PCS by AI. i think its fair game though i mean its all time, a while cycle for him so that we can see true gains differences.
nice... the **** i see sometimes man. i work at a vitamin store, and i cant tell you how many guys come in looking for estrogen blockers, getting gyno etc from shooting test and have NO IDEA what pct is. a guy yesterday was saying he has been using a halodrol clone, and when i asked him what he was using post cycle he said 'milk thistle' :toofunny:

ive seen the damage that can happen from that... my friends little brother (at 20) was using sust600 :frustrate ... came off it with no pct. its now 2 years later and his nuts are only now beginning to drop, and he still cant get a full hard on.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
nice... the **** i see sometimes man. i work at a vitamin store, and i cant tell you how many guys come in looking for estrogen blockers, getting gyno etc from shooting test and have NO IDEA what pct is. a guy yesterday was saying he has been using a halodrol clone, and when i asked him what he was using post cycle he said 'milk thistle' :toofunny:

ive seen the damage that can happen from that... my friends little brother (at 20) was using sust600 :frustrate ... came off it with no pct. its now 2 years later and his nuts are only now beginning to drop, and he still cant get a full hard on.
i work at a vitamin store as well...which store do you work for? and yes i get kids all the time coming in and asking for recovery or liver supports, i tell them to avoid 6 oxo though because its a estrogen shutdown IMO. i also get 12 year olds looking to get "jacked"

arjun4

arjun4

Awards
i work at a vitamin store as well...which store do you work for? and yes i get kids all the time coming in and asking for recovery or liver supports, i tell them to avoid 6 oxo though because its a estrogen shutdown IMO. i also get 12 year olds looking to get "jacked"

vitamin shoppe.. you?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I hear it is quite a combo... all the rage in Albania or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.