Bulking to March- 3ad, Massfx, Hdrol

lpbizkit

Awards
Weight: 175
Height: 5.7
Experience: 4 years off and on, haven't missed a planned work out day in 7 months
BF: ~14%
Cardio: HIIT 15minutes

This is my line up:

Week1: 4\3ad
Week2: 4\3ad
Week3: 4\3ad
Week4: 4\3ad
Week5: 3\aPCT + 4\lean xtreme
Week6: 3\aPCT + 4\lean xtreme
Week7: 3\aPCT + 4\lean xtreme
Week8: 3\aPCT + 4\lean xtreme
Week9: 4\mass fx + 4\3ad--or should i put hyperdrol x2 here instead of 3ad
Week10: 4\mass fx + 4\3ad---or should i put hyperdrol x2 here instead of 3ad
Week11: 4\mass fx + 4\3ad---or should i put hyperdrol x2 here instead of 3ad
Week12: 4\mass fx + 4\3ad---or should i put hyperdrol x2 here instead of 3ad
Week13: 3\aPCT + 4\lean xtreme
Week14: 3\aPCT + 4\lean xtreme
Week15:3\aPCT + 4\lean xtreme
Week16:3\aPCT + 4\lean xtreme

That's what my four months of bulking looks like, any opinions or suggestions?
If i put hyperdrol up there instead of the 3ad id obviously get rid of week 13-16 because it would be pointless. I also get a liver test after i finished my aPCT to see if it would be ok to do another 3ad cycle. If i did get rid of the 3ad on the second cycle i would just do this...

Week1: 4\3ad
Week2: 4\3ad
Week3: 4\3ad
Week4: 4\3ad
Week5: 3\aPCT + 4\lean xtreme
Week6: 3\aPCT + 4\lean xtreme
Week7: 3\aPCT + 4\lean xtreme
Week8: 3\aPCT + 4\lean xtreme
Week9: 4\mass fx + 4\hyperdrol x2
Week10: 4\mass fx + 4\hyperdrol x2
Week11: 4\mass fx + 4\hyperdrol x2
Week12: 4\mass fx + 4\hyperdrol x2
Week13: 4\mass fx + 4\hyperdrol x2
Week14: 4\mass fx + 4\hyperdrol x2
Week15: 4\mass fx + 4\hyperdrol x2
Week16: 4\mass fx + 4\hyperdrol x2

And the following weeks would be a cut from march till august

has anyone tried this?

lpbizkit

Awards
sorry for posting 3ad in this section but it also has to do with normal supplements, any help would be awesome!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Woah... hold on there, sport! Patience is a virtue in more ways than one!!

Though it looks like an ideal 4-month endeavor, you do have a few flaws here. First off, you aren't old enough for 3-AD yet. The minimum age is 21, and you should be atleast that old before you start tampering with hormone levels on this scale. MFX/HX2 are fine, but 3-AD under 21 or even 22 may just not be the best idea here.

Another major flaw in the plan is that you have NO time off! After your do a 3-AD cycle and PCT, you need to wait the time you were on 3-AD before you even touch anything that deals with hormones again. That includes MFX - a pro-anabolic (jacked up test booster), and HX2 - an aromatase inhibitor (estrogen blocker). Take a 4-week break before starting anything up again. Then you could repeat 3-AD with MFX. Keep HX2 and 3-AD separate, as HX2 includes 6-bromo, the main ingredient in aPCT as well. It's taking the "poison and the cure" at the same time; it's not a good idea.

But still, wait till you are older. Until 21-25, the male body is not fully matured. Your hormone levels are just beginning to normalize up until then, and adding in a PH can and will throw off your natural development. Not a good idea!! When your body is matured, and there's no way for me to know if and when you are fully developed or not, then it is an ok time to hit up 3-AD.

For now, reconfigure to a 12-week MFX/HX2/LX or MFX/HX2/LFX (LeanFX, our new cortisol killa coming out VERY soon) instead. That will do you very nicely, and you may just think that you're on a PH cycle anyway!! If you need help with it, just let us know.

Sorry for not catching the "bumps" sooner - you just happened to post at a time when all of the AX reps are in bed! :)

:cheers:

boogerboy

boogerboy

Awards
you post lookin for help and make a decision within 12 hours because no one has responded yet?

Why ask?

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
zero time off is insane. lets say you did to the 4 months. your body would probably take another 6-8 months to recover from such a long time defendant on hormones.

lpbizkit

Awards
even though this posts been up here for less than 24 hours ive been doing alot of research on the products...

so what i should do is wait another year or so:aargh:....
dooood that's ganna be so rough since i have it in my room right now :woohoo:
looks like in a year ill be able to :cheers: *legally* and think about starting 3ad

so what i'll do this weak is order MFX/HX2/LX
and when lean fx comes out(i've been waiting for this!) and i actually thought it was out, ill be doing that so keep me posted!

Thanks alot for the help, how does this dosage look?

Hyperdrol dosing:
1 in the morning
1 mid day
1 dinner
1 before bed

MassFX dosing:
1 in the morning
2 PreWO
1 later in the day

Lean Xtreme dosing:
1 Morning
1 four hours later