Bulk cycle ramping up dosages

mxrider28

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys trying to piece together my next cycle and looking for feedback. Instead of starting the cycle full blast I want to try pyramiding up. I don’t see why I need to start with 2 grams of gear when i’m sure slow adjustments will yield similar results. This will be cycle number 8, currently cruising on 260mg test a week. Im 6ft 2 225lb at the moment and about 9% body fat. Lifts deadlift 405x12 squat 405x12. Press 120s for reps.
Open to suggestions here.
Week 1-2 Test 400 NPP 200 Primo 200
Week 3-4 Test 500 NPP 250 Primo 300
Week 5-6 Test 600 NPP 300 Primo 300
7-14 Test 750 NPP 400-450 Primo 300
Anadrol at 50mg last 4-6 weeks
Bloods will be taken before during and after. Will add arimidex as needed. Will adjust according to bloods but probably 1/2 mg every 3rd day as cycle progress.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hi guys trying to piece together my next cycle and looking for feedback. Instead of starting the cycle full blast I want to try pyramiding up. I don’t see why I need to start with 2 grams of gear when i’m sure slow adjustments will yield similar results. This will be cycle number 8, currently cruising on 260mg test a week. Im 6ft 2 225lb at the moment and about 9% body fat. Lifts deadlift 405x12 squat 405x12. Press 120s for reps.
Open to suggestions here.
Week 1-2 Test 400 NPP 200 Primo 200
Week 3-4 Test 500 NPP 250 Primo 300
Week 5-6 Test 600 NPP 300 Primo 300
7-14 Test 750 NPP 400-450 Primo 300
Anadrol at 50mg last 4-6 weeks
Bloods will be taken before during and after. Will add arimidex as needed. Will adjust according to bloods but probably 1/2 mg every 3rd day as cycle progress.
Just a suggestion... I got the wrong idea (thankfully) at first....
You might get better responses if you call it "ramping up".
A lot of us, when we hear the word Pyramid, or pyramiding... We get kinda turned off by it.
We think you'll be going up, and then back down like a pyramid.

... Just a suggestion.
:)

mxrider28

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just a suggestion... I got the wrong idea (thankfully) at first....
You might get better responses if you call it "ramping up".
A lot of us, when we hear the word Pyramid, or pyramiding... We get kinda turned off by it.
We think you'll be going up, and then back down like a pyramid.

... Just a suggestion.
:)
Good point. I will be coming down to a test cruise but yes more so ramping up

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I like it...if you added some gh to the mix you'd have a borderline national level competitor cycle minus the tren

mxrider28

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Haha i don’t want to start messing with gh. It’s tempting but pricey.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like the idea (and practice) of titrating doses up over time but, the way you have the increases structured and predetermined here makes them seem a bit arbitrary? Thats fine if ultimately thats what youd like to do but your post seems to hint at a more sophisticated approach where you only run whats "needed" to see gainz and progression, which would mean staying with a dose until such time you think you should bump up (which could be 2 weeks, or 6, or...).

I mean, you dont typically say "this bulk im gonna increase kcal intake by 200 every two weeks". Rather, you adjust calories based on autoregulated feedback (if im growing i keep kcals where they are, if growth has stalled then ill increase food).

Same with the drugs. This lower/slower approach means you could potentially "blast" for much longer periods due to staying on lower doses on average, thereby keeping stressors to a minimum (as Vic Black would say).

Just another way to look at it.

mxrider28

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ok I agree there. If I’m seeing progress I guess i could keep running at a lower dose. I will look up some Vic black videos. I’ve heard good things from him before.

Reactions: Nac