Bulbine

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
You misunderstood my post. I wasn't saying to ask your doctor for prescriptions for anabolics. If you do happen to use anabolics though, you should be honest about it with your doctor.
I am honest with him; but most of the time I have to tell him what bloods I need.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am honest with him; but most of the time I have to tell him what bloods I need.
I do that with my urologist who helped me with a clomid restart..... He straight up hands me a blank, signed blood work sheet for quest and I just check off what I want and go lol

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
I do that with my urologist who helped me with a clomid restart..... He straight up hands me a blank, signed blood work sheet for quest and I just check off what I want and go lol
I wish I had your doctor.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Ok, so my blood work is in. I have been off cycle now for almost 8 weeks and have been off my PCT for almost 4 weeks. After a week off PCT I was advised to do an extended PCT, so as of Sunday I will have been on my extended PCT for 3 weeks and that's when I will end it. Anyway, the results are below, let me know what you guys think (remember I'm 44 years old, have been body building since I was 15 and have been on AAS on and off (but no more than 8 weeks off) for 4 years:

Total Testosterone 660
Free Testosterone 14.66 2.20%
Total Estrogen Sample was bad have to retest
Prolactine 12.4
LH They forgot have to retest
FSH 24.1
Cortisol 13.7
LDL 145
HDL 36
Vitamin D 30.9
Blood Pressure 110/80

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, so my blood work is in. I have been off cycle now for almost 8 weeks and have been off my PCT for almost 4 weeks. After a week off PCT I was advised to do an extended PCT, so as of Sunday I will have been on my extended PCT for 3 weeks and that's when I will end it. Anyway, the results are below, let me know what you guys think (remember I'm 44 years old, have been body building since I was 15 and have been on AAS on and off (but no more than 8 weeks off) for 4 years:

Total Testosterone 660
Free Testosterone 14.66 2.20%
Total Estrogen Sample was bad have to retest
Prolactine 12.4
LH They forgot have to retest
FSH 24.1
Cortisol 13.7
LDL 145
HDL 36
Vitamin D 30.9
Blood Pressure 110/80
FSH looks definitely high ... What range is listed ?

Hard to say if that test level is acceptable bc there's no e2 level... Ideally u want to be less than 10:1 on T:E2

So as long as e2 is under 60, you're looking alright IMO. With FSH that high, I'm betting LH is up there too... But maybe not as much due to the average test level

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
FSH looks definitely high ... What range is listed ?

Hard to say if that test level is acceptable bc there's no e2 level... Ideally u want to be less than 10:1 on T:E2

So as long as e2 is under 60, you're looking alright IMO. With FSH that high, I'm betting LH is up there too... But maybe not as much due to the average test level
I dont have the hard copy. he gave it to me over the phone; but when I go redo my estrogen and LH I will get the hard copy. I was told by someone that my cortisol is high; but when I checked online it seems in the middle. Also, my Vitamin D seems borderline.
But does this test show that my endocrine is ok? Should I still wait until January to go on my next cycle and should I NOT do Superdrol?

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
My LH results came back. They are 16.1. Estrogen is still pending.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Just got my estrogen numbers back, they are 120! Why? Ive been off cycle for 8 weeks, of which I was on PCT for 6 and only taking Clomid, Novladex, DAA, Bulbine and Vitamin D. WTF? No wonder Ive been crying like a women thinking about my girl going back to Thailand.
Can anyone explain this?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got my estrogen numbers back, they are 120! Why? Ive been off cycle for 8 weeks, of which I was on PCT for 6 and only taking Clomid, Novladex, DAA, Bulbine and Vitamin D. WTF? No wonder Ive been crying like a women thinking about my girl going back to Thailand.
Can anyone explain this?
Damn bro.. Well with LH and FSH numbers like that(high) your body is signaling to produce TEST- to maintain balance, your body also produces estrogen.... So there is something keeping your body from producing the amount of test that coincides with that amount of estrogen... Meaning you may have some form of secondary shutdown.. Not completely, but it looks to me like your testes aren't keeping up with your brain and are not capable of producing the amount of test needed for you at the moment. 120 is very high and I'm sorry you're at that level right now. I would stop taking EVERYTHING that could be contributing to increases LH and FSH. You're on overdrive ... Except the test isn't being made. Your doctor would most likely predictive something to lower that estrogen number and get it in line with your total test. If I were you I would not take anything else and seek the help of an endocrinologist or urolgoist with those numbers. In the mean time, look into eating foods that lower estrogen naturally.. Garlic, red onions, and broccoli off the top of my head. And avoid soy at all costs. The get a prescription my man. Clomid will increase estrogen too by the way... You need a straight AI.

I Am no doctor and not super knowledgable on this... But from what I've learned during my own TRT and restart, this is my opinion if i was you. Someone else can certainly address this much more scientifically for you.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Damn bro.. Well with LH and FSH numbers like that(high) your body is signaling to produce TEST- to maintain balance, your body also produces estrogen.... So there is something keeping your body from producing the amount of test that coincides with that amount of estrogen... Meaning you may have some form of secondary shutdown.. Not completely, but it looks to me like your testes aren't keeping up with your brain and are not capable of producing the amount of test needed for you at the moment. 120 is very high and I'm sorry you're at that level right now. I would stop taking EVERYTHING that could be contributing to increases LH and FSH. You're on overdrive ... Except the test isn't being made. Your doctor would most likely predictive something to lower that estrogen number and get it in line with your total test. If I were you I would not take anything else and seek the help of an endocrinologist or urolgoist with those numbers. In the mean time, look into eating foods that lower estrogen naturally.. Garlic, red onions, and broccoli off the top of my head. And avoid soy at all costs. The get a prescription my man. Clomid will increase estrogen too by the way... You need a straight AI.

I Am no doctor and not super knowledgable on this... But from what I've learned during my own TRT and restart, this is my opinion if i was you. Someone else can certainly address this much more scientifically for you.
My Total Test is 660. I'm 44 and my normal rate is 502. So, I believe my Testosterone is normal. I haven't taken anything for the past 5 days except for Prolactrone, DAA, Vitamin D, Vitamin C and Endosurge.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
You're still in PCT. Come.off everything then do blood work..

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Can anyone explain this?
Clomid makes you hormonal. Have you done any research at all?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My Total Test is 660. I'm 44 and my normal rate is 502. So, I believe my Testosterone is normal. I haven't taken anything for the past 5 days except for Prolactrone, DAA, Vitamin D, Vitamin C and Endosurge.
For 660 your e2 should be no higher than 66... 10:1 ratio.. You need to get your estrogen down

You're still in PCT. Come.off everything then do blood work..
This

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Clomid makes you hormonal. Have you done any research at all?
Yes, I have. Clomid tricks your body into believing that your estrogen is low so that your body produces more testosterone to turn into estrogen. But the body should only turn test into estrogen if it is at high levels like above 1,000. I'm at 660.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Exactly! Wait about 3 weeks after pct to get labs done
Again, I've been off for 5 days and what in PCT would cause high estrogen and what do I do now?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Yes, I have. Clomid tricks your body into believing that your estrogen is low so that your body produces more testosterone to turn into estrogen. But the body should only turn test into estrogen if it is at high levels like above 1,000. I'm at 660.
Not true. An increase in T at any level can cause an increase in E. Thats homeostatis

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Idk I'm not a dr

In response to your questions about what to take to lower and what dose/how long

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Were you running AI in PCT?
In my initial 4 week PCT yes. I was running 12.5mg of Aromasine everyday for about 1 week and a half, then, I got my bloods back that were taken the day before my last day of my cycle and my estrogen came back at 250. That's when I knew my Aromasine was fake. So I started Adex at .5mg every day for the next 3 1/2 weeks and the day after my PCT I got my bloods done and my estrogen was at 28. Then after almost 2 weeks being off PCT my libido felt a little low, so I went on another 3 weeks of 50mg of Clomid and 40mg of Novla and no AI. Then, a week before the end of this second mini PCT I got bloods again but the ass holes said the vile that was used for estrogen and LH were damaged. So I came back again a week later. By now I was 1 day out of my mini PCT and not taking anything except for DAA, Prolactrone, Vitamin D and C.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Not true. An increase in T at any level can cause an increase in E. Thats homeostatis
So I should have been on an AI during my second mini PCT? And this was caused by the Clomid and Novla?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
So I should have been on an AI during my second mini PCT? And this was caused by the Clomid and Novla?
I would have used an AI. Just FYI I wasn't knocking your research, it was literally just a question :D

Run an AI.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Again, I've been off for 5 days and what in PCT would cause high estrogen and what do I do now?
You have been altering your hormones for a very long time. You need be a few weeks out before you can accurately tell whats going on..NO ai, test boosters etc

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The only thing blood work in PCT proves is that your SERM isn't bunk. Besides that it's not very helpful.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
You have been altering your hormones for a very long time. You need be a few weeks out before you can accurately tell whats going on..NO ai, test boosters etc
This. Just next time run an AI in PCT next time :)