Bulbine

G.Superior

Awards
IIRC it does matter. Too much bulbine at one time can have a negative effect. Thats why its recommended to dose 8-12hrs apart

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IIRC it does matter. Too much bulbine at one time can have a negative effect. Thats why its recommended to dose 8-12hrs apart
I don't notice any difference in dosing 700mg at once, or 350mg in the am, 350 in the pm.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I posted up in the Tongkat Ali thread, but I am absolutely astonished at how this stuff works. I've cut just about every supplement and herb out besides noots over the years because I'm over it and know most do nothing. I am not going to pitch anything yet, but early indications is that this is real freaking deal with libido. I already have a decent-good libido, so I am not coming from any ED issues or anything.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I posted up in the Tongkat Ali thread, but I am absolutely astonished at how this stuff works. I've cut just about every supplement and herb out besides noots over the years because I'm over it and know most do nothing. I am not going to pitch anything yet, but early indications is that this is real freaking deal with libido. I already have a decent-good libido, so I am not coming from any ED issues or anything.
Just to make clear, are you saying Bulbine is the real deal (libido-wise), Tongkat Ali is the real deal. or both.

I've not yet tried Bulbine.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am saying TongKat, and the only reason I brought it up in this thread was for awareness for those looking for libido increasing supplements to possibly add to their Bulbine stacks.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Im on day 8 or 9 and my libido has slowly increased but nothing mind blowing. Youre saying I should try this Tong stuff?

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am saying TongKat, and the only reason I brought it up in this thread was for awareness for those looking for libido increasing supplements to possibly add to their Bulbine stacks.
No, I appreciate it.

Is there a specific product you have found most beneficial and would recommend?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tried a brand earlier in the year by Source Naturals and didn't see much other than a little energy boost. I bought it because it was cheap and didn't read up on TongKat and the importance of ratios and mg dosage. The stuff is expensive and once you read up on where it is sourced and how much it takes to make the concentrations that are effective, it becomes clear as to why. It also made me realize why I wasn't going to be able to cut corners to pay less because it was going to be inferior.

I ended up buying one called SD-200, which is 400mg at a 200:1 ratio. All studies that I found showing the libido and strength increasing properties were done at 800-1000mg, so you have to take it twice a day. I bought this one because the two guys I know that take it swear up and down by it and it has an overwhelming amount of positive reviews. I just wish it cost less because you cycle it with 3 on 2 off or 5 on and 4 off according to most of the reviews and that will have a bottle last only about 6 weeks. In any case, if I continue to feel like I do now and want to walk through walls, then I guess I'll just be finding a way.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I tried a brand earlier in the year by Source Naturals and didn't see much other than a little energy boost. I bought it because it was cheap and didn't read up on TongKat and the importance of ratios and mg dosage. The stuff is expensive and once you read up on where it is sourced and how much it takes to make the concentrations that are effective, it becomes clear as to why. It also made me realize why I wasn't going to be able to cut corners to pay less because it was going to be inferior.

I ended up buying one called SD-200, which is 400mg at a 200:1 ratio. All studies that I found showing the libido and strength increasing properties were done at 800-1000mg, so you have to take it twice a day. I bought this one because the two guys I know that take it swear up and down by it and it has an overwhelming amount of positive reviews. I just wish it cost less because you cycle it with 3 on 2 off or 5 on and 4 off according to most of the reviews and that will have a bottle last only about 6 weeks. In any case, if I continue to feel like I do now and want to walk through walls, then I guess I'll just be finding a way.
Thanks - I will look into it.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Read up on the ones that have 200:1 ratio, which the strongest they come in. You may be able to find them with similar reviews and maybe a little cheaper pricing. I just went this route because of advice and to see if it was everything people were saying. I honestly think the price is the only reason it isn't one of the most popular supplements.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Read up on the ones that have 200:1 ratio, which the strongest they come in. You may be able to find them with similar reviews and maybe a little cheaper pricing. I just went this route because of advice and to see if it was everything people were saying. I honestly think the price is the only reason it isn't one of the most popular supplements.
Thank you.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
I tried SD-200 a while a ago. Took it as recomended and didnt see anything great about it; but if youre saying that I shpuldve taken 4 or 5 a day to see results then i now know why i didnt.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, I am saying to just follow the recommendations of 1 pill 2x a day and to cycle. At least that is what I am doing.

Again, we all know that herbals are hit or miss and that is why we discuss them to get experiences and make judgement calls on what to try.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
But if its dosed at 200:1 concentration per pill andte results are at 800-1000 than the recomended dose is too little.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They are talking about total mg and with each tab being 400mg, 2x meets what was used in the studies. You are usually going to find concentrations of 50:1, 100:1, or 200:1. Also, most mg I have seen is 200-400. Obviously as the mg and concentration goes up, so does the price.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
he's (kisaj) talking about tongkat ali (long jack). you (joe brook) are talking about bulbine.

why do you say bulbine sucks?

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
he's (kisaj) talking about tongkat ali (long jack). you (joe brook) are talking about bulbine.

why do you say bulbine sucks?
I've been on it now for 2 weeks and while I felt some increase in libido after the first week (I was still on PCT at the time), my libido began to sink after that and has been sucking for a week now.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just did, see above.
Weight? 2 caps is generally recommended for anyone over 200lbs. If you notice a drop in libido drop your dosage to 1 cap. Per the rat study, Bulbine lowers estrogen as well. Too low of estrogen would account for the lowered libido

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Weight? 2 caps is generally recommended for anyone over 200lbs. If you notice a drop in libido drop your dosage to 1 cap. Per the rat study, Bulbine lowers estrogen as well. Too low of estrogen would account for the lowered libido
Very true

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think maybe the problem was taking 2 caps at once, instead of 8 to 12 hours apart as indicated on the bottle. With bulbine, less is more.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry your libido isn't as good as you like. Hope it returns quick. I like bulbine though.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Ok, thank you. I will lower my dose to 1 per day for a week and see how it goes.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, thank you. I will lower my dose to 1 per day for a week and see how it goes.
Being on AAS' as long as you have there could be tons of reasons for your drop in libido:(~ drop down to one for the next week and see how it does

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hormones are a bitch. Get em right and nothing compares. Get em wrong and life sucks. I have a whole new respect for my wife in recent years.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Being on AAS' as long as you have there could be tons of reasons for your drop in libido:(~ drop down to one for the next week and see how it does
Well I believe I posted my post cycle bloods and post PCT bloods and while my Total Test at 539 seems low, I am 44 years old and that number is normal. My Free Test was 12.8, Im not sure if thats high or low. I was under the impression that Free Test should be 10% of Total Test so my number seems low.
Estrogen was 28 and Prolactin was 4.8. The former is normal the latter is below normal but thats good.
Im going for bloods again on the 11th.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
If you can remember, try and report back with your results
Definitely will keep you guys posted. One of the things that I love about AM is how we can all learn from each other's experiences.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Bulbine is working for me I'm fukin my girl in the middle of the night lol I'm doing one capsule a day. Makes coming out of pct very nice, not noticing strength gains but im maintaing weight and looking learner.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bulbine is working for me I'm fukin my girl in the middle of the night lol I'm doing one capsule a day. Makes coming out of pct very nice, not noticing strength gains but im maintaing weight and looking learner.
Whats your current weight

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
*jealous* ?

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Were you running it by itself?
When I started running it the first three days I was on Clomid 25mg per day, Aromadex .25mg every three days, DAA 1.5mg per day, 3 Unleashed per day and 3 Prolactrone per day.

After the first 3 days my PCT ended so I dropped the Clomid, Adex and dropped Unleashed and Prolactrone to 1 each per day.

Aftet about 5 days after that I dropped the DAA and started Vitamin D 1600mg per day.

After that I was advised to go back on Clomid and add Novla due to my low libido.
So for the past 4 days 50mg of Clomid everyday and 40mg of Novladex everyday.

Today I dropped the Unleashed and Prolactrone and reduced the Bulbine to 1 per day.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
When I started running it the first three days I was on Clomid 25mg per day, Aromadex .25mg every three days, DAA 1.5mg per day, 3 Unleashed per day and 3 Prolactrone per day. After the first 3 days my PCT ended so I dropped the Clomid, Adex and dropped Unleashed and Prolactrone to 1 each per day. Aftet about 5 days after that I dropped the DAA and started Vitamin D 1600mg per day. After that I was advised to go back on Clomid and add Novla due to my low libido. So for the past 4 days 50mg of Clomid everyday and 40mg of Novladex everyday. Today I dropped the Unleashed and Prolactrone and reduced the Bulbine to 1 per day.
I'm running it with low dose of torem and stacking with fenugreek and I did run DAA but it didn't work so I stopped it. IMO fenugreek is better than DAA

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm running it with low dose of torem and stacking with fenugreek and I did run DAA but it didn't work so I stopped it. IMO fenugreek is better than DAA
I personally have never run a PH, but the ingredient that shot up my test and had my libido insane was fadogia. Ran bioforge promax at 4 caps a day and the libido was insatiable. Ive run Omega sports fadogia and it didn't have the same effect. IIRC the fadogia in Promax is sourced from I force, so I have no clue why it didn't illicit the same response

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
I personally have never run a PH, but the ingredient that shot up my test and had my libido insane was fadogia. Ran bioforge promax at 4 caps a day and the libido was insatiable. Ive run Omega sports fadogia and it didn't have the same effect. IIRC the fadogia in Promax is sourced from I force, so I have no clue why it didn't illicit the same response
About 2 cycles ago I had just finished my PCT and started doing DAA from Primordial Performance (now defunct). I also was running Unleashed 3 pills per day, Prolactrone 3 pills per day and nothing else and my libido was out of control. I am 44 now, I was 42 at the time but I actually felt 20 sexually. I broke my record for masturbation by hitting 7 in one day. I was having sex with my girl-friend and came, pulled out, put it back in with a maintained erection and kept banging.
After that, I went in a crazy heavy dosed Test and Deca cycle with no AI (I was ignorant of them at the time) and it killed my erections and libido after 6 weeks. I recovered but after PCT I tried the DAA from the same company and it didnt have the same effect. I have purchased DAA form SNS now and while my libido increased marginally, it was nothing to write home about. I now believe it's possible that either A-The original DAA from PP was the real deal and before they went out of business began to hawk fake stuff to cut costs or 2-There is another intangible that somehow got screwed up in that Test Deca cycle. I have been searching for that holy grail to bring me to that 7 masturbation per libido or close to it by buying Bulbine and trying DAA from SNS but so far nothing.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
About 2 cycles ago I had just finished my PCT and started doing DAA from Primordial Performance (now defunct). I also was running Unleashed 3 pills per day, Prolactrone 3 pills per day and nothing else and my libido was out of control. I am 44 now, I was 42 at the time but I actually felt 20 sexually. I broke my record for masturbation by hitting 7 in one day. I was having sex with my girl-friend and came, pulled out, put it back in with a maintained erection and kept banging. After that, I went in a crazy heavy dosed Test and Deca cycle with no AI (I was ignorant of them at the time) and it killed my erections and libido after 6 weeks. I recovered but after PCT I tried the DAA from the same company and it didnt have the same effect. I have purchased DAA form SNS now and while my libido increased marginally, it was nothing to write home about. I now believe it's possible that either A-The original DAA from PP was the real deal and before they went out of business began to hawk fake stuff to cut costs or 2-There is another intangible that somehow got screwed up in that Test Deca cycle. I have been searching for that holy grail to bring me to that 7 masturbation per libido or close to it by buying Bulbine and trying DAA from SNS but so far nothing.
Yeah I know what you mean my last cycle with dbol winny and test killed my libido. I didn't even feel like having sex, but now it is a lot better. I can feel the difference. I am also 22 so my hormones are on balance once again.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
About 2 cycles ago I had just finished my PCT and started doing DAA from Primordial Performance (now defunct). I also was running Unleashed 3 pills per day, Prolactrone 3 pills per day and nothing else and my libido was out of control. I am 44 now, I was 42 at the time but I actually felt 20 sexually. I broke my record for masturbation by hitting 7 in one day. I was having sex with my girl-friend and came, pulled out, put it back in with a maintained erection and kept banging.
After that, I went in a crazy heavy dosed Test and Deca cycle with no AI (I was ignorant of them at the time) and it killed my erections and libido after 6 weeks. I recovered but after PCT I tried the DAA from the same company and it didnt have the same effect. I have purchased DAA form SNS now and while my libido increased marginally, it was nothing to write home about. I now believe it's possible that either A-The original DAA from PP was the real deal and before they went out of business began to hawk fake stuff to cut costs or 2-There is another intangible that somehow got screwed up in that Test Deca cycle. I have been searching for that holy grail to bring me to that 7 masturbation per libido or close to it by buying Bulbine and trying DAA from SNS but so far nothing.
Look up the reviews on Hcgenerate. Although I dont have personal experience with it. The main thing reported is a dramatic libido rise.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Look up the reviews on Hcgenerate. Although I dont have personal experience with it. The main thing reported is a dramatic libido rise.
I have it and I have used it. Wasn't terribly impressed. Right now the only OTC that I have used that has consistently worked is Prolactrone.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have it and I have used it. Wasn't terribly impressed. Right now the only OTC that I have used that has consistently worked is Prolactrone.
Unless I am mistaken, that is a combination of L-Dopa and Green Tea Extract; correct?

Seems easy enough to try with what I have on hand, I'll just combine the two.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

There is nothing to justify the extra cost of Prolactrone. Just get Dopadex from Analyzed Supplements, same exact thing for $25 less per bottle.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
7 times in one day? Did you end up pulling it off?