Brolic's Epistane 6 weeks

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
thank u... bro. thanks alot...
How's the weight gain coming homie? You gaining more weight or strength you think? Maybe a little of both?

jpbennett1208

jpbennett1208

Awards
BROLIC-check out my cycle of epistane and compare it to yours. I have made considerable weight gain and still have become more vascular.

i was iffy aboout epi at first but overall I am fairly happy

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
BROLIC-check out my cycle of epistane and compare it to yours. I have made considerable weight gain and still have become more vascular.

i was iffy aboout epi at first but overall I am fairly happy
well I'm stronger

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
See what happens when you start stacking methyls? :think:

Actually, I don't know if you started yet. AAS has a tendency to weaken the immune system, though. Or you could just be getting shut down - i.e., "test flu".
im sick wtf

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
See what happens when you start stacking methyls? :think:

Actually, I don't know if you started yet. AAS has a tendency to weaken the immune system, though. Or you could just be getting shut down - i.e., "test flu".
define test flu... i hqvent started sd,, i mite start sd,, i need to rest for 2 days

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
From t-nation...

The Other "Flu"

Q: What is "Testosterone flu" and how do I avoid it?

A: That's when TC sneezes on your copy of T-mag when you're not looking causing you to "mysteriously" get sick. Bastard!

Seriously, this is simply when a person experiences flu-like symptom when using Test. There really isn't any way to avoid it regardless of the possible cause, unless of course you choose not to use the product. The cause could be a number of things from a virus, an allergic reaction to one of the preservatives or it could be another foreign particle that, once injected, simply causes the body to view it as an "invading intruder" so to speak, so it begins the normal immune reaction to an infection.

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
good luck with your cycle man, can't wait to run mine...that's in like half a year tho. watch that bp..

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i have/had a chest cold.. over the last 48 hrs, ive been really tired mainly bc i havent been eatting.

Bobby Lee

Awards
Jesus Christ!

My back pumps got out right BRUTAL at 40 even dosing Taurine in large amounts.

How are u holding up otherwise

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Jesus Christ!

My back pumps got out right BRUTAL at 40 even dosing Taurine in large amounts.

How are u holding up otherwise
not a single back pump and im not taking over 10g of taruine

rbuecker

rbuecker

Awards
  • Established
dude i hope you get better soon!

how many mg are you at with epi now?

im bumping to 30 this wednesday

have you noticed a decrease in appetite? i feel full way more than i used to, but have been getting the food in there either way. one thing i learned from this forum is get that **** down no matter how you feel.

how are you checking your bp? ive been maintaining ~135/85 which is good for me, ~12 months ago i was 146/104 when i drank all the time and was hopped up on hydroxycut the rest of the time.

gmg; thanks for your post re: caffeine, im still toying with a few things like jacked/epi but maybe i'll quit.40 minutes after jacked am 140/92.

brolic i'll txt you in a bit, on the way to the gym.

again get well soon bro, hope you're still able to get the work done you need to.

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dude i hope you get better soon!

how many mg are you at with epi now?

im bumping to 30 this wednesday

have you noticed a decrease in appetite? i feel full way more than i used to, but have been getting the food in there either way. one thing i learned from this forum is get that **** down no matter how you feel.

how are you checking your bp? ive been maintaining ~135/85 which is good for me, ~12 months ago i was 146/104 when i drank all the time and was hopped up on hydroxycut the rest of the time.

gmg; thanks for your post re: caffeine, im still toying with a few things like jacked/epi but maybe i'll quit.40 minutes after jacked am 140/92.

brolic i'll txt you in a bit, on the way to the gym.

again get well soon bro, hope you're still able to get the work done you need to.
i check my bp at least 4x a week, it was 129/7? this morning

I ran up to 50mg of epi..

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
Are you using SD at this point?

What are your total gains so far?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes. IBE makes Epistane. Which is the same thing as RPN's Havoc, which is the same as CEL's E-Stane.

I ran IBE's Epistane, and Generic Labs Epithin-E.

I reccommend IBE, RPN, and CEL as companies to trust as far as their Epi product goes. All the companies have good reps on the board. CEL has Ziqour, IBE has Poopypants, and RPN have Dsade and Crader. All great people, and great to ask more detailed questions to.

how did u like the epithin E

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
how did u like the epithin E
Well, back in the DoomCrew days, BlackSheep (banned) got this idea in my head that IBE's Epistane wasn't a good product... like a couple of days before I was about to run it... It was completely on his own personal bias with the company, not the product. Blacksheep was a bit of a troublemaker... :lol:

Anyway, I ran the bottle of Epithin -E (not even sure why I bought it... I just ordered it WAY early in my steroid research... I think I found a deal somewhere) because I had it in my stash and I was scared of the Epi... Rookie sh*t. Anyway, I ran the cycle at a high dose, once again stupid rookie sh*t... ego getting in the way of judgement and research... and I ran out of the Epithin early in week 4. I had to use the Epistane to finish my cycle... which was 6 weeks anyway, so I don't know what the hell I was scared of, since I had to run the bottle or part of it anyway... I am really good at being an idiot sometimes... lol.:frustrate:

Long story short, I couldn't tell the difference between the two. Obviously Epithin-E worked for me. It is legit IMO. I noticed no difference between it and Epistane as my cycle continued.

If I was to run the epi steroid again I would more than likely run any of epistane, havoc, or CEL's E-stane as I trust all of them and price would be the deciding factor. I am more curious in things I haven't tried though, so I imagine that Estane or havoc would win that run... I have a pretty big stash to go through, so that may be a while unless an epithio makes sense to stack with another compound... perhaps pheraplex or Tren. I have a couple of potentially bad ideas in my supp cabinet right now. :D

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i just thought i flick you off too!..nice avatar btw!
thanks!!

I said i would never touch a PH again after the Epi run, but I always wanted to run a full superdrol cycle, but didnt have the balls to. I mite run it in the in 6 months a full recovery from this bs cycle, or head over to the test-e dept.

in my imo, they are only 3 pHs still out hdrol, epi,sd

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
thanks!!

I said i would never touch a PH again after the Epi run, but I always wanted to run a full superdrol cycle, but didnt have the balls to. I mite run it in the in 6 months a full recovery from this bs cycle, or head over to the test-e dept.

in my imo, they are only 3 pHs still out hdrol, epi,sd
The only one of those that MIGHT be considered a PH is Halodrol.

Epi, SD, and PheraPlex are all designer steroids.

You are also leaving out all the Tren products.

PH is more along the lines of 1-AD and MMV2.

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established

whats the differnt between ph and ds?

I mite run tren (i think its banned) or sd

6weeks epi + 4week pct x 2= time off till i next run.. ismt math correct

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established

i meant i wanted to inject

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
whats the differnt between ph and ds?

I mite run tren (i think its banned) or sd

6weeks epi + 4week pct x 2= time off till i next run.. ismt math correct
Ok, I don't know where you get your information, or how on earth you have ran a steroid cycle without knowing this info...

A prohormone is not an active compound. This means you ingest it, your body absorbs it, there is a chemical reaction (probably in the liver), and it becomes an active compound. IE: Halodrol is the PH to Turnibol.

Halodrol being the prohormone, Turnibol being the steroid.

A designer steroid is already active when it is in the body.

The best way to invision this is if you put a PH in a petri dish with muscle tissue, it would do nothing without the correct enzyme to make it react and turn into an active compound. If you put an active steroid into the same petri dish, it will make the muslce tissue grow without a chemical change taking place.

Super, Phera, and Epi are all active compounds.
Hdrol is debateable.
Tren is a progestin, but I don't know if it is a PH or active in of itself.

Tren is not banned.

Time on = Time off +PCT. IMO you should wait an extra month or so to let your body get used to your "normal" levels again... too much fluctuation leads to less gains.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
i meant i wanted to inject
Simply put, you are nowhere near ready to run an injectable cycle.

Think about these questions:

Who is going to administer your injections? You? Have you ever given yourself a shot? In the ass no less? You ready for the worst bruise on your ass you have ever had? You ready to do that for 12-15 weeks? What injectable do you want to run? I imagine straight test since it would be your first run, but are you gonna run prop, cyp, etc? Some require shots every few days, others require once a week. You gotta know this stuff bro... it isn't a walk in the park by any means.

What do you know about HGC? How about dosing Clomid AND Nolva at the same time?

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Simply put, you are nowhere near ready to run an injectable cycle.

Think about these questions:

Who is going to administer your injections? You? Have you ever given yourself a shot? In the ass no less? You ready for the worst bruise on your ass you have ever had? You ready to do that for 12-15 weeks? What injectable do you want to run? I imagine straight test since it would be your first run, but are you gonna run prop, cyp, etc? Some require shots every few days, others require once a week. You gotta know this stuff bro... it isn't a walk in the park by any means.

What do you know about HGC? How about dosing Clomid AND Nolva at the same time?
I agree i am not readly YET. i am going to pin myself. i have pinned in my ass and quad with a empty needles over the summer.I was planning to run TEST-e since i would have have to pin 2x a week unlike test-P. what aas needs to be pinned once a week

i need more reseach on pct and all the lil tricks to make the cycle easyer( like taruine for pumps)

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I agree i am not readly YET. i am going to pin myself. i have pinned in my ass and quad with a empty needles over the summer.I was planning to run TEST-e since i would have have to pin 2x a week unlike test-P. what aas needs to be pinned once a week

i need more reseach on pct and all the lil tricks to make the cycle easyer( like taruine for pumps)
One of the forms of Test. I imagine Cyp if it isn't the other E or P.

Read about the different half lifes of steroids.

PCT is a very big issue with injectable cycles... running something for 12 weeks is a whole new realm of shutdown.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I believe Deca is pinned once a week as well... I could be wrong. I wouldn't f*ck with Deca if I were you.

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
This just got a bit more interesting...

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

the ultimate beginner injectable would be shooting 2mL of test cypionate 250mg/mL once a week for 10-12 weeks. have an AI and a serm on hand and it's hard to go wrong. Do the research though, you'll find out why test is usually recommended as a base for every cycle, find out that yeah, suppression gets more profound on injectables, but nolva or clomid works fine to come out of it.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
:goodpost:

You just got some great advice from quite the reputable source. Please listen to him.

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the ultimate beginner injectable would be shooting 2mL of test cypionate 250mg/mL once a week for 10-12 weeks. have an AI and a serm on hand and it's hard to go wrong. Do the research though, you'll find out why test is usually recommended as a base for every cycle, find out that yeah, suppression gets more profound on injectables, but nolva or clomid works fine to come out of it.
sounds good. we will see. we will see.. i hear that u shouldnt use AAS inless ur pretty lean, but then why do many chubby PLers use them?

anyway, i wasnt going to use them untill i was really lean which will be late summer.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
One of the forms of Test. I imagine Cyp if it isn't the other E or P.

Read about the different half lifes of steroids.

PCT is a very big issue with injectable cycles... running something for 12 weeks is a whole new realm of shutdown.

PCT is always an issue but i dont' see the shutdown being that much more different. once your shut down your shutdown. in the past 15 years i've done everything from short 3wk orals to 20 week injects and for a majority of the time my pct was always the same.

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
PCT is always an issue but i dont' see the shutdown being that much more different. once your shut down your shutdown. in the past 15 years i've done everything from short 3wk orals to 20 week injects and for a majority of the time my pct was always the same.
HOW do u KNOW ur shutdown?

Shutdowns signs are: limp dick?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
What I meant was, is that Brolic has more than likely never experienced being completely shut down.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
On cycle i can't tell as much it's the recovery where I know. nuts coming back i get more acne and oily scalp my recovery time between work outs is lower i don't have the same type of "on" feeling especially the first 1-2 weeks of PCT

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I havent had that ON feeling
well it's kind of Hard to explain it's not as much really feeling it not like a stimulant or pre-wo drink per say. But i can tell the difference between a s-drol back pump and a sore back or a fina muscle pump and a regular muscle pump. It's not huge mind blowing differences but i can say I do feel different when on

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well it's kind of Hard to explain it's not as much really feeling it not like a stimulant or pre-wo drink per say. But i can tell the difference between a s-drol back pump and a sore back or a fina muscle pump and a regular muscle pump. It's not huge mind blowing differences but i can say I do feel different when on
I know what it feels like.. it feels like u can pull steel from a wall, like ur superman

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
funny, i havent had any real gains, or pumps or tiredness..YET

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Okay well I'm going to suspect your diet is the problem until you can provide some evidence to the contrary.
a lack a carbs.. i tryed something differnt, less carbs and more fat.

Updated- i just order CS+creatine mono+ NO shotgun and now my pct stack is done

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I don't know where you get your information, or how on earth you have ran a steroid cycle without knowing this info...

A prohormone is not an active compound. This means you ingest it, your body absorbs it, there is a chemical reaction (probably in the liver), and it becomes an active compound. IE: Halodrol is the PH to Turnibol.

Halodrol being the prohormone, Turnibol being the steroid.

A designer steroid is already active when it is in the body.

The best way to invision this is if you put a PH in a petri dish with muscle tissue, it would do nothing without the correct enzyme to make it react and turn into an active compound. If you put an active steroid into the same petri dish, it will make the muslce tissue grow without a chemical change taking place.

Super, Phera, and Epi are all active compounds.
Hdrol is debateable.
Tren is a progestin, but I don't know if it is a PH or active in of itself.

Tren is not banned.

Time on = Time off +PCT. IMO you should wait an extra month or so to let your body get used to your "normal" levels again... too much fluctuation leads to less gains.
Don't you mean Time on cycle + time on PCT = time off (before next cycle)...?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Don't you mean Time on cycle + time on PCT = time off (before next cycle)...?
Yea I could see how one might have read what I wrote wrong.

Time On= Time off

Time off starts when through with PCT.