Bringing It with Performax Fitmax

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good deal man, thanks for all the hard work with the log! Throw up a final review here and on the review section when you finish up! Also, I lol'd at the only 7 hours of sleep line, but only because for me 7 hours of sleep is quite the luxury!

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, I guess I'm pretty spoiled when it comes to sleep.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have to mention that my back is still pretty swole. That doesn't normally happen. I think it was the extra weight in Romanian deads that did it. Im supposed to do an easy swim tomorrow morning, could be pretty painful!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got all caught up, right at the end.. Glad to see you had a great run with Fitmax. I'm sometimes sensitive to stims myself, and 1 scoop always treats me perfect.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just got all caught up, right at the end.. Glad to see you had a great run with Fitmax. I'm sometimes sensitive to stims myself, and 1 scoop always treats me perfect.
In the past, I've gone up to 300 mg of caffeine in my pwo supp. For Fitmax being relatively light on stims, it sure does get me going! I'm sure my 2 week stim break right before my log helped too :)

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Side note not related to Fitmax......It always amazes me when I eat a normal amount of carbs after going low carbs for a while and seeing how much better I recover. I added more post workout carbs and a big ol' sweet potato to dinner last night and my legs are definitely not as sore.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well it's hard to have a bad workout when you get 8.5 hours of sleep, Fitmax in you, and Enter Sandman is the first song that comes on! 7:45 huge 3 egg/ham/cheese/veggie omelet. 9:50 35g protein blend shake. No carbs needed this morning, indulged in Papa John's last night :) 10:55 1 1/3 scoops Fitmax. 11:25 brought it! Awesome chest/shoulder workout today that lasted 65 minutes. The euphoric feeling was very apparent throughout my workout since I wasn't killing myself today. With decreased work performed during chest, I saw great strength improvements in shoulders - Arnolds 40 lbs for 16x on first set. I don't think I had even put up 14x before that. No matter how much weight I added, I felt like I was dominating it. With extra energy left for shoulders, I definitely felt a better pump in them after I was done. And obviously there was no let down during the entire workout. I'm noticing the appetite suppression as usual. Post workout I had a roll of smarties and shake - 8 oz skim milk + 30g whey. I'm feeling very satisfied hunger-wise and won't need to eat a solid meal for a while. All I gotta say BOOM!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, nice work dude! Nothing like those days in the gym when you feel like you could put up anything!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice work.

I did 1.5 scoops Fitmax for the first time Tuesday night. My wife and I went in to do Back/Bi's.. We ended up doing back/bis/chest/tris.. She was real mad at me for putting her through a gauntlet like that lol.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just took 1.5 scoops 10 minutes ago, hitting me hard, all I do is keep saying "yes yes yes".....gonna be an epic lift!

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today might have been the best workout of all - arms/abs. Definitely epic. I got 8.5 hours of sleep so it was gonna be a good day. 7:30 breakfast - big omelet. 9:45 35g protein blend shake. No carbs this morning, had a boat load of tuna noodle casserole last night. 10:55 1.5 scoops Fitmax. Today was all about focus. I was in the zone for sure, the most "locked in" I had been on Fitmax. I thoroughly enjoyed the lift today. Strength increases were apparent on every exercise. Today was the first time I was able to stick with 40 lb DBs for all 3 sets. It definitely helped taking longer rest periods. With less work performed throughout the workout, my 3 ab wheel/reverse crunch/oblique swiss ball crunch giant sets were a breeze. I think I did 10 extra reps on obliques the first set. Great euphoric feeling during the workout. I felt great the rest of the day. Good appetite suppression.

Final Review which I will post under supplement reviews - The amount of energy Fitmax provides throughout an ENTIRE workout is second to none. It takes a hold of you and won't let you stop no matter how intense you bring it. The endurance it provides is certainly noticeable. And this is with being relatively light on stimulants - 1 scoop has as much caffeine as 1 cup of coffee. I started at 1 scoop and slowly worked up to 1.5 scoops never going above this over the course of 5 weeks. This dosage was plenty strong for me. I have to say that I was coming off of a 2 week stimulant break when I started logging it. The energy was always there no matter the dosage. Focus became more noticeable up around 1.5 scoops. I had kiwi strawberry, no complaints with this flavor, very tasty. No problems with mixability. I did sweat a little more than usual taking it since it does have thermogenics in it. Appetite suppression is very noticeable for about 4-5 hours after taking. I wouldn't say I'm a huge pump guy. Normally if I push myself hard enough, I get sufficient pumps. A few of my workouts I'd say I experienced better than normal pumps, but this may have been from different training stimuli - I wouldn't call myself a good judge of pumps. I regularly got a euphoric feeling during my workouts. Many of my workouts were performed with relatively little carbs in me. I never had problems with performance from this while on Fitmax. All in all, it was a great, enjoyable 5 weeks logging Fitmax. I had strength increases with every workout. Fitmax - energy that won't let you quit!

Thanks to guys at Fitmax for giving me the opportunity to log this excellent product. I hear Hypermax will be coming out soon. I'll definitely have to give it a try sometime over the next year!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome review. I'm jealous you had strawberry kiwi, I haven't tried it yet. 1.5 scoops is my sweet spot for sure.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We should be launching it here in America within the next month or two, everyone is going to love it, the taste is amazing!

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
FYI, I went back to Gaspari Superdrive today (1 scoop) which I've used probably a dozen times and compared to Fitmax, it felt like I was just taking straight caffeine. I bought a few 6 serving bags on a BOGO deal last year. I thought I'd try it as a creatine free PWO alternative. Superdrive already has 250 mg caffeine per scoop. However I feel more stimulated on Fitmax. There is definitely something about Fitmax that really gets me going and keeps me going!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FYI, I went back to Gaspari Superdrive today (1 scoop) which I've used probably a dozen times and compared to Fitmax, it felt like I was just taking straight caffeine. I bought a few 6 serving bags on a BOGO deal last year. I thought I'd try it as a creatine free PWO alternative. Superdrive already has 250 mg caffeine per scoop. However I feel more stimulated on Fitmax. There is definitely something about Fitmax that really gets me going and keeps me going!
Glad to hear you prefer Fitmax. There is something to be said about well thought out products, with ingredients that compliment each other.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol, nice! It's definitely the marriage of all the ingredients of Fitmax working well together and being properly dosed. Really glad you dug it! Like I said earlier, keep an eye out for Hypermax, coming soon!