Bring on the GAINZ!!! PRIME and Versa 1 log!

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks.....I vould go heavier but I'm tryin to hit my legs every three days or so so I'm not going to failure and trying to keeo form almost perfect and keeping dropsets out for the most part
You have all of my respect for hitting legs every three days. That is serious stuff right there.

In for burger challenge pics!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta get the legs to grow!!!... obv. If I'm steal really sore ill just lift somethin else....decent session yesterday, I will post it tonight along woth burger pics.....killed the chellnge ...finished in 27 min beating the record by 15 min....only two other peoplle had ever done it....tons of fries lol

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Gotta get the legs to grow!!!... obv. If I'm steal really sore ill just lift somethin else....decent session yesterday, I will post it tonight along woth burger pics.....killed the chellnge ...finished in 27 min beating the record by 15 min....only two other peoplle had ever done it....tons of fries lol
Badass on the burger challenge!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where'd they have that? Guessing Grover's?

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't tease us! PICS.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha was busy doin hw last no ght totally forgot I'm gonna set a reminder on my phone right now for tonight...it was at good tymes south, its a bar on broadway

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good tymes challenge.jpg

pictures dont do it justice....there were tons of fries, and on top of that fries were falling off of peoples plates and they said someone had to eat them so i ate them to make sure i finished lol............

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
So you had to eat all 3 of those plus the fries!?

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
DUUUUUDE… That would have induced a massive food coma for me lol. Looks epic!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep all three....tons of fries....burped ad er and was fine...seriously consodered desert but didn't due to just not wanting to **** up even more

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
solid leg workout today, i was stronger across the board, by a decent amount too......anyone wanna donate some extra primeand versa 1 for a longer run? Im broke!!! lol i dont want this to end, it seems like its starting to shine now.... check these numbers with the last leg workout...way better

squat

245x5
245x5
255x5
255x5
265x5
275x6!

DL
335x5
335x5
345x5
345x5
355x5 ( this was pretty tough)

Front squat
155x8
165x8
165x8
175x8
185x8!

RDL
225x8
245x8
255x8
255x8
255x8

Good morning - most ive done is one set of 10 with 145...until today

145x10x5! - went lower too

Leg press
8 plates 5 sets of 10

barbell walking lunge
115x20
125x20
125x20
135x20 drop to kettlebells for 20 and BW for 20

Leg press
4 plates - 4 sets 20-25 with short rests and drop set on last set

Leg ext - 150 5 sets of 8

seated leg curl - 5 sets of 10 - 130lbs
leg ext - 2 double drop sets!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Damn man, you killed those legs. Great session and your numbers are badass

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was amazed how much higher everything was, even the stuff later in the workout

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At first I saw the burgers and thought you were a lightweight, then I realized you had to eat all three! Nice going. I am impressed.

solid leg workout today, i was stronger across the board, by a decent amount too......anyone wanna donate some extra primeand versa 1 for a longer run? Im broke!!! lol i dont want this to end, it seems like its starting to shine now.... check these numbers with the last leg workout...way better

squat

245x5
245x5
255x5
255x5
265x5
275x6!

DL
335x5
335x5
345x5
345x5
355x5 ( this was pretty tough)

Front squat
155x8
165x8
165x8
175x8
185x8!

RDL
225x8
245x8
255x8
255x8
255x8

Good morning - most ive done is one set of 10 with 145...until today

145x10x5! - went lower too

Leg press
8 plates 5 sets of 10

barbell walking lunge
115x20
125x20
125x20
135x20 drop to kettlebells for 20 and BW for 20

Leg press
4 plates - 4 sets 20-25 with short rests and drop set on last set

Leg ext - 150 5 sets of 8

seated leg curl - 5 sets of 10 - 130lbs
leg ext - 2 double drop sets!
Ahh unlucky for you I have eaten all of my PRIME up, otherwise I might consider sending you a bottle. That stuff doesn't last long in my house! If you have a small amount to spare you may be able to find a good deal somewhere.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks...will post todays leg workout after I'm done...I'm thinking lighter weight more volume today, wuat b u guys think

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
went with the higher volume approach...missed it, i like the fast paced workouts more than the heavy lifting.......jsut like to be real sweaty i guess

warmed up and did a heavy single with a belt

I have been using a belt lately but decided not to today, so weights are a little lighter

225x6
225x6
225x6
235x6
245x6 - shouldve gone heavier to start

constant tension squat with slow negatives (crazy how hard this was)

135x12
135x9
135x10
135x10 - failure

leg press
8 platesx10
8 platesx10
8platesx10
8plates +20 x 10
8 pates + 50 x 10 drop one plate at a time all the wayto one plate

4 plates - 3 sets 15-25 - drop on last set

Hack squat - 4 sets 10-12 slow controlled negatives and constant tention...drop set on last 2 sets

walking lunges - went super deep to really feel the glute ham tie in, focused more on contraction....30 steps with a light kettlebell 4 sets - drop to BWx30 steps on last set

Heavy kettle bell swings - 97lb kettle bell (wish they had heavier) - 4 sets of 15 - did 23 on last set actually (its my fav # lol) these ripped my glutes and hams up after really concentrating on contractions on those lunges

GHR - 5 sets of 10

Leg ext supersetted with seated leg curls - 8-10 5 sets drop onl ast set

leg ext. 3 sets 10-15 strong contractions, drop on last 2 sets

hip abductors supersetted with lying leg curl - 4 sets 12-15

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
both prime and versa one will be gone this week :-(

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"constant tension squat with slow negatives" ...You're a mad man.

both prime and versa one will be gone this week :-(
Booo. :(

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Love this stack, except I added C20 as well.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Constant tension squats! Those are great and very hard. Good session. After this log and you going to log something else?

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Constant tension squats! Those are great and very hard. Good session. After this log and you going to log something else?
No plans....but I do enjoy logging...keeps me motivated a bit, also thinking of changing up my doet style to more meals and less cardio and calories and see how it effects my muscle gains, I feel all the cardio I do hurts my gains bit at the same time I lo ve to eat lol its a viscious cycle