"Breaking Weak" Log with Genetically Altered Pharm

bigcoachk

Awards
Had started a thread about 3 weeks ago not sure if it got deleted messaged admin no response so I am going to start again, because I believe these
products are worth a look from the members here. So far I am really pleased with the progress. I will just cut and paste from another forum the past 2.5 weeks then after go day by day.

bigcoachk

Awards
I will be logging 4 products from Genetically Altered Pharmaceuticals for starting Monday. I am very excited about these products because everyone is running around looking for the new alternative to prohormones due to the recent ban. Hoping these products can help fill the void. These products contain DHEA and also use the companies "RAID" technology. I tore my rotator cuff about 1.5 years ago had surgery and rehab this whole winter I've been trying to get back to where I was before this I am still not there hoping this stack will get me one step closer. Just a little background on myself I am 33 years old 6'4" weighed in at 252 this morning. I have ran a couple cycles of Brandon Lilly's cube method and finishing up 2 cycles of his latest program the cube kingpin. Planning on staying with this program or switching to Brian Carrolls 10/20 Life program. My main goals for this stack/log is get as strong as possible, gain lean body mass while losing some inches around the mid section. I will be taking before and after pics to show results. Also will be taking bodypart measurements before starting.

bigcoachk

Awards
Day 1:
Had a very good workout this morning. Normally I lift around noon time but this week I will be lifting whatever time is available and it was 8:00am today. I was worried I would be tired and not motivated to get going but that was farthest from the way I felt. I don't like to eat much before I lift so I just had a peanut butter pop tart and some fruit. I took my am dose of my genetically altered pharm construct. It was one pill which is sublegal but it has some bite to it. Directions state to chew then put under tongue for 15-30sec or till dissolved. Right before I left for the gym I popped 3 pills of the dmaaented anabolic infusion preworkout. Again these pills were sublegal and wow they lit my tongue on fire but hey we are not here for taste pull your big boy undies on. I will say this about the preworkout....it worked today. I am not a big stim junkie and do not typically use preworkouts a lot of times they make me feel sick or like a cracked out meth head but these gave me the best focus I've ever had. No jitters no crazy buzz feeling. Actually was able to up my planned workout by 10lbs on my first two exercises. Later in the PM I will take my second dose of Construct. So far it looks like this ride will be fun. I decided to stay on my Cube Kingpin progam since this is week 4 for me and this cycle will put me right up to my mock meet day. Here is what I did today.
Deadlift 405 2 X 3 85%
Block pulls 420 2 X 2 90%
2 inch deficit Deads 2 X 4 80%
GHR 4 X 10 used a med elitefts band for resistance
DB shrugs 3X10 90lb

Came home had breakfast which consisted of:
4 whole egg/ 12 tbs egg beaters 1 slice of American cheese omlete
Dymatize cinnamon bun iso shake

Now on to lunch:
2 8oz chicken breast banked and seasoned
1 can of whole corn
bottle water.

bigcoachk

Awards
Day 2:
Woke up this morning feeling pretty beat up I really pushed myself on yesterdays heavy deadlift day plus this week while being off work I have a list a mile long of house hold things that need done. Clearing brush, hanging and painting doors etc.
I woke up at 7 am popped my first dose of construct this time just put the whole pill under tongue and it dissolved in about 20 sec. Again didn't eat much before lifting had a peanut butter poptart and some mandarin oranges. About 7:45 took my 3 pills of dmmament anabolic infusing preworkout. Again did the same thing to dissolve and it wasn't as bad as previous day. Hit the gym around 8 for Rep Bench day on cube kingpin. During the workout I had immense focus from the preworkout. Like I stated yesterday you will not get the crazy jitters or buzz like so many other pre's but the focus and stamina is crazy and it goes throughout the day.
I had some pretty good pumps in my triceps after the workout as well. At around 6 Pm I took my second dose of Construct again threw the pill under my tongue and dissolved in seconds. Here is the workout and food I ate today. Didn't get to eat as much as I wanted with so much work but hammered a few protein bars to keep me going.

Bench Reps:
Bench Press 3 X 5 225 80%
Closegrip bench 2 X 3 215 85%
Pause bench 2 x 6 185 75%
Dips 4 x 6
Arnold Presses 3 X 12 40lb

Post Workout Breakfast: 4 whole eggs, 12 tbs whites, 1 slice American cheese
Dymnatize iso protein shake.

Lunch: 2 8oz chicken breast 1 can of whole corn

Snack: Protein bar

Dinner: 1 slice of pepper

bigcoachk

Awards
Day 3:
Explosive Squats

I've been out the last couple days due to needing to get some house work done I would have much rather have been lifting. I guess I was in a way. I painted and hung 24 doors. Anyhow I got back to it this morning bright and early. I will say this I have a feeling the the construct is starting to get into my system now. During my workout I felt a lot of aggression. I also took my 3 dmaament anabolic infusion 15 min. before starting. I love this stuff I have lazer like focus I am noticing my workouts are not lasting as long my rest periods are not as long but I am reaching pr's in weight and reps. I woke up feeling drained from all the work I've been doing but once I got going I felt great. Here is the lifts I performed. It was light, intense, and very explosive.
Squats 6 X 2 70% 255
Front squats 2 X 5 75% 185
Pause squats 3 X 6 65% 205
GHR 3 X 12
Back RAise 4 X 15
Band leg curls 3 X 25

bigcoachk

Awards
Day 4:
Explosive Deads

Today enters week 2 of my log/stack of construct and dmaamented anabolic infusion and lets just say the construct is def
in my system and kicking in. I've decided to cut down on calories and just cut out a few foods I normally eat and add more protein from eggs or protein supps. My workout was very intense today. Again the movements were done very quickly trying to move the bar
as fast as possible with good form. The dmaamented is doing its job perfectly my focus is total tunnel vision rest times between sets are being shortened and the weight is feeling lighter. Hopefully lowering the carbs and calories will not stall my gains.

Deadlifts 6 X 2 70% 325
Block Pulls 2 X 5 75% 350
2 " deficit deadlifts 3 X 6 65% 305
DB shrugs 3 X 10 85
Rev grip db bent rows 4 X 12 50
GHR 3 X 15
Standing Calf raise (15 min straight 200lb rest when needed)

Breakfast: 4 whole eggs/15 tbs of whites
Dymnatize iso shake

Snack: 2 cans of tuna

Lunch (post Workout) Dynmatize iso shake protein bar turkey on wheat

Snack: Protein bar

Dinner: Mcdonalds grilled chicken plain side salad fat free ranch

Snack: Dymantize iso shake.

bigcoachk

Awards
Day 5:
Heavy Bench Work

Had a really great intense workout today hit some rep pr's and really felt like I got a good pump from the dmaamented anabolic fusion, and I really didn't hit a lot of reps. Just like all the other days the focus was on point even when people try to talk to me I seem like I am in the zone. Working on my diet to improve carb intake and add some good calories. Ever sense I had my rotator cuff surgery I always shy away from going crazy on bench and press days but felt really good today so pushed it a little harder. I can really tell the construct dhea is hitting my strength is starting to go up very nicely.

Bench Press 3 X 2 85% 235
Close grip bench 2 X 3 90% 225 pr
1" pause bench 2 X 6 80% 210
Dips 4 X 7 pr
Arnold presses 3 X 12 45lb pr
Even hit abs today you know I had some energy.... 3 X 15 leg raise 3 X 15 weighted decline crucnch

I plan on adding a little bit of cardio nothing crazy maybe some prowler pushes, jump rope, plyo jumps etc.

milkhouse likes this
MultiQuote
Edit

bigcoachk

Awards
Just a little update:
I always take wed. off from training i really needed anyways I knew that i pushed myself pretty hard and felt great during my tues bench session I was
extremely sore especially in the triceps. They are my biggest sticking point while benching so I try to hit them pretty good. Even with the low volume
tues i had an awesome pump. I really like this stack so far. I am feeling stronger in the gym and the focus is top notch. Haven't check my blood pressure but pretty sure it has elevated a tad which is to be expected. I really like that fact that the pwo is a pill that dissolves in sec under the tongue not powders to mix or pack around. Will hit squats today for reps. I had a spaghetti meal last night with a salad so feel like i had plenty of carbs and this morning had 4 whole eggs, 5 whites, slice of american cheese
made old fashioned oats with 2 tbs of pb and some honey then washed it down with dynmatize iso shake.

bigcoachk

Awards
Day 6
Rep Squats

Felt really good going into my workout today I at a good solid meal loaded with carbs the night before and doing better on my calorie and carb intake. One thing that I am noticing with the preworkout dmaamented anabolic infusion is the massive sweating I am doing. I can tell there are some thermagenic properties in this blend. Again focus is great leg day is bar far my hardest being 6'4" its a long ways down to the hole but I had high energy and again hit some rep prs. A lot of times I do not have enough reserve to do calves/abs but I've been able to do that while on this stack. Will be checking my weight Saturday morning to see how things are going.

Squats 3 x 4,5pr, 4 80% 300
Front squats 2 X 2,3 pr 75% 225
Pause squats 3 X 6 70 225
Ghr 3 X 12 used mini elitfts band for resistance
Back raise 4 X 12
Band leg curl using elitfts average band
Seated Calf raise 15 min. straight went one leg at a time alternating every 10 reps the pump was painful pretty sure will have cramps in bed tonight.

Breakfast: 4 whole eggs, 5 whites, American cheese, 1 cup of whole oats with 2 tbs of peanut butter and honey, dymatize iso shake.

Snack: 2 cans of tuna, banana, 1 cup black coffee, protein bar

Lunch Post workout: 2 8 oz chicken breast, green beans sodium free, dymatize iso shake, 1 cup white rice

Snack: Protein bar 1 glass 2% milk

Dinner: Spaghetti with home made meat sauce with whole mushrooms, salad fat free ranch

bigcoachk

Awards
Day 7
Bodybuilding day

On the 4th day of every week in the cube method Brandon Lilly calls it his bodybuilding day or work on weak areas.
I always start out with standing shoulder press if you look back in history at all the great benchers they all had strong
military presses. Like i said a while back i tore my rotator a little over a year ago I couldn't even press the bar my max
right now on the press is 175 before my injury i was up to 225 looking to get that back and surpass that.
Felt really tired today for some reason our weather here in ky has been horrible lots of rain and just nasty not sure if that's it
or my kids wearing me out. Once i hit my 3 preworkout pills i was good to go. I've noticed on the bottle it says to take within 30 min of workout but i swear i feel them kick in after 10-12 min of dissolving. My diet has stayed constant the last couple days and I'll keep it pretty much the same. Saturday will probably be a cheat day i will keep reasonable...Another thing ive noticed with the dmaamented is there is no crash i have good clean energy the whole day and night through i can outlast the kids now.

Standing shoulder press (5/3/1 format) 3 X 3 70% 80% 90% 115,130,145
Seated DB press with added resistance with mini bands 3 X 10 35lb
Crazy 8's ( i read this in a muscular development article by a power lifting to add strength and mass to the tri's I even didn it for bi's too) Decline bench DB laying ext. 8 X 8 with 8 sec rest I used 20's and died.
Next i did the same concept with incline db curls for bis 8 X 8 8 sec rest again used 20's

I don't do a lot of specialized arm training since i hit so many deads and bench so i like these types of workouts it really pushed the blood in the arms and it was very intense.

Finished the day with cable crunches 6 X 15

Overall very good workout shoulder presses felt great no pain and was able to push out a couple extra reps on the last set, and like i said the arms were beyond pumped.

bigcoachk

Awards
Weekend Update:
I do not train during the weekend unless i miss a day or two during the week.
I weighed myself sunday morning I am at 248 looking learner and more vascular while increasing
strength. Hoping these next two weeks I will be able to see a really good increase in strength as this will finish
up the Construct dhea product then on to pct. Saturday was my cheat day ate pretty much whatever i wanted but at the same time
i burn plenty of calories playing with my kids and working outdoors. I don't want to lose much more weight at this point
I believe if i do I will start sacrificing some strength and mass.

bigcoachk

Awards
Day 8: Rep Deadlifts

Had a great weekend feel like I got rested up really good went into this workout a few lbs lighter so really wanted to see how my strength and speed was off the pull. Really sweating a lot in the workouts lately which is a plus I know the intensity is there. Diet is stay the same throughout the day. Family wanted Wendys so i got a plain grilled chicken sandwich and side salad then finished the night off with a protein bar and bottle of water. The energy from the dmaamented anabolic infusion seriously last all day I just now came in to the house from digging some ditches its 8 pm.

Deadlifts 3 X 4,5,5 80% 380 pr on last two sets
4" block pulls 2 X 3 85% 400 pr on both sets
2" deficit deads 2 X 6 75% 350
Seated Db shrugs 3 X 10 95lb
Bent over rev. grip db rows 4 X 12 60lb
GHR with average band 3 X 10
single leg press calf raise (15 min. alternating each leg)

bigcoachk

Awards
Day 9 Explosive Bench

Really good workout today I walked out with some rep pr's so always happy with that. I have noticed I have gained more rep power instead of that 1 max rep raw power which is fine with me getting stronger in one area will strengthen the other. Like I said in a few weeks i will be testing those numbers again to see what was gained. I have noticed with the preworkout i get so intense that i probably do not give myself enough rest time in between sets especially with big lifts. Diet is still going well since i had made those adjustments.

Bench 6 X 2 80% 200

Closegrip bench 2 X 5 70% 185

1" pause bench 3 X 6 hit 8 on last set for pr 65% 165

Dips 4 X 6 hit 7 on last

Arnold Presses 3 X 12,11,11

Leg Raises 3 X 15

Crunches on ghr 3 X 15

bigcoachk

Awards
Day 10: Heavy Squats
I have waited all week for this day squat is def. my most hated lift I suck at it but what you suck at the most you have the improve the most.
I can say I killed this workout and was able to meet some pr's in weight and reps. Can tell I am still getting stronger each week while dropping some
weight. Diet is still staying the same may have to make some adjustments after weighing myself Saturday morning.
Squats 3 X 2 80% 315 could have went heavier these felt like they flew up.
Front squat 2 X 2 225
Pause squat 2 X 3, 5pr 243
GHR 3 X 15
Back Ext. 4 X 12 with 45lb plate
Laying leg curls with light bands
Standing Calf Raise 200lb 15 min

bigcoachk

Awards
Day 11 Bodybuilding day

Didn't get to post yesterday busy weekend with family visiting.

My workout yesterday went really well my over head press is still improving and hit some quick bi's and tri's for a massive

pump my left tri actually cramped up on my not sure if I've ever had that happen and I had drank 1.5 gal of water before lifting.

Diet is still staying pretty much the same if I have to get fast food instead of cooking its always a couple plain grilled chicken sandwiches. I weighed myself this morning on an empty stomach and still holding strong at 248 but can tell losing some inches around the wasit cause my belt notches are coming in. Also getting those nice deltoid veins popping.

Over head press 5/3/1 120/135/155pr hit 2 reps on last set

Over head press 3 x 5 95lb with mini bands attached

seen this arm workout on Paul Carters lift run bang blog you pick 5 exercises and perform 20 reps non stop I did 2 sets for both tri's and bi's.

jm press/lying db ext/db over head ext./vbar press downs/rev grip pressdowns

straight bar curls with fat grips/incline curls/preacher curls/hammer curls/spider curls

I basically used 20lb db for most had to drop to 15 at some had a massive pump just with those sets.

finished the day with crunches using mini band to add resistance at top.

bigcoachk

Awards
Heavy Deads

Big time workout today I love when I get to weeks 7-9 on the cube kingpin heavy weights and lots of intensity.

Still feeling strong throughout my workouts and the focus and intensity have yet to go away really liking this preworkout dmaamented anabolic infusion. I didn't start off so hot on my deads but once I got fully warmed up I was feeling great.

Deadlifts 420 X 2 I missed the sec rep

430 X 1 killed it

440 X 1 not much speed off the floor but got it better than expected

375 X amrap I wanted 4 got 3.5 if that counts...lol

Rev. grip db rows 4 X 12 60lb

Ghr 3 X 10 with average band

Db shrugs 3 X 10 95 lb

Seated calf raise 1 leg at a time 10 reps then switch for 15 min.

bigcoachk

Awards
Rep Bench

I had a limited amount of time to lift today around 30-35 min. but actually felt really good even with taking short rest

between sets. Starting to actually see some legit gains in strength this week like I had previously posted you wont see those

quick massive gains on these dhea products like you would have a ph cycle but there is def. something there plus the sides

are very min. and less toxic on the body. Diet still sticking around the same been eating a lot of shredded chicken this week

instead of tuna. But rest of the diet remaining close to the same.

Bench Press 3 X 3-4 85% 235 hit four reps on last set which I have struggled with

Close grip bench 2 X 2 90% 225

1" pause bench 3 X 5 80% 205

Dips 4 X 8 def. noticed a jump here lately I've been able to get 5-7 nailed 8 on all sets with no shoulder pain

Arnold Presses 3 X 10 45lb

Laying leg raises superset with crunches 3 X 15

bigcoachk

Awards
Day 14Explosive Squats

Felt really good going into my workout today I love having wed. off from the gym I feel after two hard training sessions on deads and bench this gives me plenty of time to recover for a great squat session. Like I have mentioned before I am a big Paul Carter fan and he always states you can tell if you are getting stronger not only by max pr but by speed in which the bar travels. That being said my squats flew off my back tonight. Could have went up in weight but really focused on speed and form. Nothing has really changed with diet and getting good sleep at night now that my little boy is sleeping through the night.

Squats 5 X 2 75% 275

Front squats 3 X 3 70% 205 these really felt great today lots of power out of the hole

Pause squats 3 X 5 65% 210

GHR 3 X 15 really held the eccentric phase coming down wanted to really feel the hams working

Back Raise 2 X 12 with average band

Leg Curls using light band

bigcoachk

Awards
Day 15 Bodybuilding day

Really feeling like the Construct dhea product has taking full effect this week I've felt strong in the gym in every session this

week and recovery seems to be better. Weighed myself this morning before breakfast I went up about 1.5 lbs to 249 but

seems like I am losing inches from the gut area. Have been able to go a couple notches in on the belts. Vascularity is improving as

well can especially see in on bodybuilding day sessions this is probably the combo of construct and the dmaamented anabolic fusion preworkout.

Standing overhead press 5/3/1 method 3 X 5 105/120/135 got 7 reps on last set

Standing overhead press 3X5 95lb with mini bands attached hit 5 reps then strip bands and pump out 5 more

New crazy eight arm workout a friend showed me

Skullcrushers with micro bands attached do 8 reps then 8 reps of push aways then another 8 reps of skulls 3 total sets of these

STanding cambered bar curl with mini band do 8 reps with band and bar, then 8 with just bar, then another 8 with just band 3 sets.

The pump was very intense and felt amazing nice quick arm workout to push the blood In those areas.

bigcoachk

Awards
Day 16 Explosive Deads

Had a really good workout today with deadlifts I truly think the construct dhea is fully charged in my body now

aggression in the weight room is there and the lifts are feeling lighter and the endurance is really good. Had a great

upper body pump today as well with the dmaamented anabolic infusion. Did some really fast pulls and lots of reps for

my accessory work. Veins in the biceps and shoulders are looking great have had some people notice the vascularity.

Deadlifts 5 X 2 75% 350lb

4" Block pulls 3 X 3 80% 375 pr on all sets

2" Deficit Deads 3 X 6 70% 335 I literally throw the bar through the roof on these best I've ever felt doing these.

Reverse grip db rows 4 X 15 65lb

Seated db shrugs 3 x 10 95lb

GHR 3 X 12 attached average band to bottom for resistance

Standing Calf Raise 200lb 15 min 10 reps rest 20 sec and repeat.

bigcoachk

Awards
Day 17 Heavy Bench

Yesterday was a sad day i completed my bottle of Construct. I really believe that at week 4 it was starting to kick in and get a good effect.
Just my personally opinion if i was to run this cycle again i would probably go 8 weeks on the construct. I took my first dose of the testabomb and
estabomb this morning you take 3 doses a day spaced out evenly. Again those are sublingual pills I don't think they dissolved as easy as the construct
or the dmaamented but i they eventually dissolved. The taste was not as bad as the other two products. As for my workout yesterday
I was really pleased had a couple pr's in weight and looking forward to a mock meet in a couple weeks. Diet is stills staying consistent
Wanting to stay around 248-250.

Bench 2 reps @ 245 90%
1 rep at 255 92.5%
1 rep @ 265 95% pr
AMRAP @ 80% I got 4 with 225
Dips 4 X 8
2 X 20 1 arm press downs used a set of new toys from elitefts bought some of their grenade attachments pretty cool attachment.
Seated Dead stop military press had the pins set just below the chin 3 X 10 115lb also used fat grips on these
Leg Raises 3 X 15
Decline situps on GHR

bigcoachk

Awards
Day 18 Squat Reps

Didnt feel all that great yesterday the weather has been nasty here in ky lately, my son has been sick and sleep hasn't been great for me the last week
or so. Still managed to get what i needed done but nothing glamorous. Still taking the estabomb and testabomb pct I've been chewing the tabs a little bit then letting dissolve under the tongue which seems to be working. Did Squats for reps yesterday left hip feels awful today. Will also be adding more cardio in the last few weeks of this stack since we have an intramural basketball team at work now. Dmaamented anabolic infusion is still working great 15-20 before my workout i pop those things in mouth and i am ready to go.

Squats 3 X 3-4 @ 85% 315 Really felt weak on these today I had to rush my workout don't think i warmed up properly.
Front squats 2 X 2 @ 90% 225
Pause Squats 2 X 5 @ 80% 225
Goblet Squats 3 X 10
Leg Curl 3 X 10
Seated calf raise 15 min 1 leg at a time 10 reps then switch

bigcoachk

Awards
PCT Update

Its been about a week since my last post not going to post daily now on pct with estrobomb and testabomb.

Lifts are still going well this week I am taking a break for a few days then on Thursday or Friday I will do a mock meet

to max out my 3 big lift and probably also check my over head press max as well. I'll be doing the lifts just like a regular

powerlifting meet squat, bench, then deads then I may do the ovp or wait till the following day. Checked weight this morning and have lost a couple more pounds. I am sitting at 246 probably lost a couple lbs yesterday working outside in this crazy heat. I am still taking

the dmaamented anabolic infusion preworkout and it is still doing great. The focus and intensity are always there. Excited to see what the max results are I am not expecting huge pr's while losing bodyweight but I do believe I will see the numbers go up.

bigcoachk

Awards
Mock Meet:

So last Thursday I ran a mock meet to see if my numbers had gone up from my last mock meet I had done 10 weeks previously.

I started this log and run on GAP products at about week 4 of my 10 week cube kingpin training cycle. I was pretty pleased with my

numbers except for my bench still struggling there but lower body is doing well especially in my squat.

Previous Mock Meet Latest Mock Meet

Squat 365 Squat 395 Had a little left in the tank but wanted to save it for bench which didn't help

Bench 275 Bench 270 Not sure what happened I hit 275 a couple times week prior

Deadlift 465 Deadlift 480 took vid of this need to work on sitting back more on the heels

That night and next day I felt awful usually I take the following couple days off to recover but this idiot decided to try and max

over head press which I had hit 170 previously and couldn't budge 175 this time. I did a few laying db tri ext. and preacher curls.

Havent been doing much arm work my tendinitis is killing me in my right elbow. So this weekend I decided to try and relax and just

veg out and eat anything I wanted and try to recover. I believe I have 1-2 weeks left of testobomb and estrabomb pct then who knows what i'll get into. Def. will take a few days off and maybe move to more of a bodybuilding routine for a couple weeks then try 10/20 life routine.