Breaking out on TRT

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I’m on 200mg of cyp per week as most of you know. I’ve been trying to contain the acne I’m getting for the most part and it isn’t much worse than usual on my back or shoulders but my forearms and legs/glutes are breaking out so badly. Just a bunch of little red bumps on the arms but the legs are baaaaad man. Any tips? I have a DHT blocker, 5mg finasteride (prescribed to take 1/4 of a tablet) but I’ve not been wanting to take them since DHT is the beard growth/strength/somewhat of a sex boosting hormone. Not having any other issues with urinating frequently or other prostate issues either. I have been a bit aggressive though... snapped at my friends a few times, much shorter fuse, yelled at my girl a bit. That’s kind of bothering me because I’m not usually like that so if you guys can help there too that’d be awesome.
IMG_1523.JPG

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Retin-A cream. Don't take accutane the pill. If it's cycle or hormone Imbalance acne. I just went full Natty and was lucky natural Test restoring so far... But like going to age 17 again with big painful back acne until things normalize.

However, on cycle with high dose Test plus EQ I would break out more all over like that.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also yeah DHT types can do that, nearly lost my family being angry on Tren Ace, also makes one crazy strong and confident, but I drove too fast on it too. Too old for that, lol.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also yeah DHT types can do that, nearly lost my family being angry on Tren Ace, also makes one crazy strong and confident, but I drove too fast on it too. Too old for that, lol.
Well, tren isn’t a dht in the least, but I hear you.

Big_Zeus166

Awards
So I’m on 200mg of cyp per week as most of you know. I’ve been trying to contain the acne I’m getting for the most part and it isn’t much worse than usual on my back or shoulders but my forearms and legs/glutes are breaking out so badly. Just a bunch of little red bumps on the arms but the legs are baaaaad man. Any tips? I have a DHT blocker, 5mg finasteride (prescribed to take 1/4 of a tablet) but I’ve not been wanting to take them since DHT is the beard growth/strength/somewhat of a sex boosting hormone. Not having any other issues with urinating frequently or other prostate issues either. I have been a bit aggressive though... snapped at my friends a few times, much shorter fuse, yelled at my girl a bit. That’s kind of bothering me because I’m not usually like that so if you guys can help there too that’d be awesome. View attachment 177732
The way I controlled the short fuse is just by constantly telling myself I'm not gonna get mad and constantly having that thought in the back of my mind. Force your self to be conscious of it, that's what helped me. I also set up a "safe word" I guess you could say with my girl. That if she ever noticed me starting to get angry she would say "chill pill" which also helped me force my self to calm down.

This is how I controlled it. Not saying it would work for you because everyone handles compounds differently! Good luck if you ever need something feel free to PM

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As far as the temper, yeah, you just have to stop reacting to emotional stimulus. When you were off you had the right to feelings, anger etc. consider it that now you do not, because not every feeling will be genuine (meaning you overreact more easily) so it’s best to just shut that reaction system completely down slowly, first by telling yourself not to react and forcing it in. It sucks but it’s how I’ve had to do it. Plus when you end up in DV class that’s basically what they tell you anyway only instead of it being AAS related it’s simply because you’re male. Basically, in the eyes of the general populace, it’s not ok for men to have classically male reactions in general. That’s for another day, though.

On the subject of the acne, it should regulate itself and pass, and it is a step in the right direction compared to where you were a couple weeks ago. If it doesn’t, there’s the finasteride, or a 5A reductase inhibitor such as saw palmetto extract standardized for a high percentage of steroidal saponins might be just enough to quell the skin. It might not be dht, either, test itself can cause acne, so a hormonal cure may not even work. Like I said, the body will try to regulate, or should. Either sebaceous ARs will downregulate or less DHT will convert from test over time.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've had a hell of a time with acne since I started running legit aas again a couple years ago. Felt bad I couldn't take my kids to the pool the last half of the summer bc my back was outright disgusting. I'm still getting rid of the scars from a run that I quit in july. All over arms, chest, and back. I now use a loofah and shower at least 2 times a day - kicker is I started using dawn dish soap for those areas. Made a bigger difference than I expected. Also, more frequent injections have been very helpful. Injecting test e ed or eod instead of twice a week seemed to be the biggest game changer. And actually need less a.i. doing it that way too - less sides in general. It's such a small dose each pin that it's pretty easy to do.

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Using tanning bed or being in the sunlight will help as well. I’ll use a bed once or twice a week for 5-7 minutes just keeping it all at bay in the winter especially.