BPS Vanillean teams up with cheda

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very detailed review, Cheda! You made some excellent progress and surpassed your own expectations. This is how logs should be run!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very nice write up cheda !

Reminds me of my college days. You really put a lot of effort into this log and the write up is really the icing on the cake.

Detailed observations on all relevant topics and you used type of scientific writing that I enjoy reading. The set up really is one of the best I have read.

I give you an A++

Also, it's not just the writing, but the max effort you put into diet and exercise that made this log one of the best.

Job well done !

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very detailed review, Cheda! You made some excellent progress and surpassed your own expectations. This is how logs should be run!
Very nice write up cheda !

Reminds me of my college days. You really put a lot of effort into this log and the write up is really the icing on the cake.

Detailed observations on all relevant topics and you used type of scientific writing that I enjoy reading. The set up really is one of the best I have read.

I give you an A++

Also, it's not just the writing, but the max effort you put into diet and exercise that made this log one of the best.

Job well done !
Agreed, awesome work with the log!
Thanks guys glad it can be useful for others and that your enjoyed following.

Hoping alphamine will increase the fat loss while I keep building muscle and strength. Hope I can give the alphalean stack a good rep!

Solid workout tonight w a few more pr's

Out to dinner and darts w the gf lol will update later!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First off awesome review and log and wouldn't expect anything less. Your workouts have improved and your physique is killer bro. I will always be a Cheda follower!

Going soon for chest volume and shoulders/tri's hyper

New dosing scheme for today which is not finalized

30min pre lift
1 VL
1 scoop condense
1 scoop alphamine
1g ALCAR
25mg forskolin
3 caps SNS MCC

Remainder of day will have 2 more VL caps before meals, 1 forksolin with last meal of day, 2 sns mcc with last meal. Recoverpro with half scoop condense immediately post work out , 500mg alcar with first post workou meal.
Tomorrow will Add Anabeta to all this. And probably increase alphamine have not decided, might wait til sat.

At bed- 4 caps hghporo

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Really love the review, cheda. You put in some great work.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeaterday Jan 31 was chest volume, shoulder and tri's hyper. No cardio. Alphamine is giving me laser like focus for a solid 60 minutes and then seems to subside slightly and wear off after 3-4 hours post dose. Haven't had a hardcore cardio session with it yet.. Think today will be like 85% effort for cardio. I am going to be doing lats and bis hyper work with mid back volume work and some abs today. Probably Tabata style hiit on the treadmill.

I started Anabeta as well today. Last night/ this morning I woke up with insane wood.. I NEVER get it anymore :/ I think it's the hgh pro bc last time I used samples of it, I was very woody haha. Checking my mail soon, hopefully the additional VL arrived!

Thursday workout

Chest volume
Incline BB press- 170 (PR) x 9 sets of 4, last set failed on 4th rep- next week 175-180x3

Shoulders hyper
BB upright row
Wu- 45x8, 65x8
90x9(reps PR) 105x6(reps PR) 110x3 (PR weight)

Standing Db laterals-
25lbx 10, 27.5x10 drop set 12.5x6 + partial reps to failure

tri's hyper
BB skull crushers
Wu 40x10,8
60x9, 70x6, 80x3 (PR weight)

OH cable ext w/rope
42.5x10, 10

Straight bar pushdowns
52.5x10, 57.5x10

Multiple pr's and increase weight every lift.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been using Alphamine for just over 2 weeks now.. haven't used a preworkout since starting.. as you mentioned great focus, and very good energy..

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well yes and no- I never really tried to get stronger! I've Always been a 4-5 set 10-15 rep guy.. So I'm really able to increase right now
So you just wanna get "toned"?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So you just wanna get "toned"?
No, that was the old me- the "afraid to get too big/ add body fat" type

Now that my hormone issues (low t) have been addressed professionally, I am responding well to increases calories and able to lift heavy. Now I an LOVING actually bulking and increasing raw strength. When the time comes to "tone" it up, I am already well versed on That and will actually have calories to cut lol

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
KILLER back workout couple more PRs, the usual ;)

I must say I am IMPRESSED with the addition of alphamine to vanillean. After 3 full days of use:
- improved mood
-increased smooth and natural feeling energy/vigor
- definitely noticing the hardening effects

I feel ROCK SOLID right now. Big and lean. And I'm wearing a tight ass shirt out tonight haha. A couple co workers and friends have been saying how I look bigger and more cut.. I think theyll have even more to say tonight! Will post up workout tonight when I get home or tomorrow.

This feels really good.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
KILLER back workout couple more PRs, the usual ;)

I must say I am IMPRESSED with the addition of alphamine to vanillean. After 3 full days of use:
- improved mood
-increased smooth and natural feeling energy/vigor
- definitely noticing the hardening effects

I feel ROCK SOLID right now. Big and lean. And I'm wearing a tight ass shirt out tonight haha. A couple co workers and friends have been saying how I look bigger and more cut.. I think theyll have even more to say tonight! Will post up workout tonight when I get home or tomorrow.

This feels really good.
I was thinking about Alphamine as well. Very interested in your opinion after about 2 weeks.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok just updating my workout from yesterday quickly and then heasing back to work!

feb 1- friday

started off with a warmup jog for 5 minutes then hit up tabata style HIIT. i did 10 incline at 7mph for 10 minutes... 20 second on/10 second feet on the side jumped off. then i finished with a couple 30 second sprints and walking. total of 28 minutes 350 cals to start workout

back volume
pendlay rows/bent bb rows alternating
145lbs 10 sets of 4 (1 min rest)

pullups
bwx8, 8 (warmup)
rest pause with 45lb plate- 4/3/1 (8 total PR REPS) 25lb platebx 4 dropset bw x4 (7 total sets)

underhand pulldowns
120lbsx10, 10, 160lbs x9 (pr reps), 180lbsx6 (pr reps), 200lbsx3 (PR weight )

straight arm lat pd
57.5 x10, 60 x10 (pr weight on both)

db pullovers
80x 10, 9 PR Reps on both sets

incline db curls
25lb x 10, 30lb x9

collar grip reverse camber curls
super set with bb wrist curls
60lbs x11 ss/ 20
60 lbs x10 ss/20

incline conc. curl- WOW LOVED THESE
15lbs x 12, 17.5 x 11 (such an intense pump)

random db wrist twists

finished with abs then 15 mins of hiit on recumbent for total of 43 minutes and 503 cals on the day

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another killer freak mode workout Ched! Also don't worry about the big your getting there quick and staying lean from what I can see in the pics.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm really digging the alphaLEAN combo

I saw some solid definition in shoulders and traps tonight after work.

Tomorrow I'm getting my brakes done at 1 and my gym is right next door so I'm doing An impromptu cardio session.. I will not do heavy cardio on Monday due to this and will focus on breaking some my PRs on strength for Monday :D

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Happy super Sunday.

Weird observation after starting hghpro:

I'm finding it hard to stay in bed once I wake up at morning time.. Normally I don't function at 7 am but I was woken up by plows and I am wide awake, alert, and eager to get to the gym n run n sweat.. I feel very refreshed and energized after only 5 hours of sleep! Hmm...

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you're getting some of the sleep benefits I hear about whenever people mention HGHPro.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like you're getting some of the sleep benefits I hear about whenever people mention HGHPro.
Definitely. Once I'm up, I literally can't stay in bed.

Did HIIT at 9am this morning for 35minutes 470 cals after ingesting 1.5 scoop alphamine, 1 scoop condense, 1 VL, 1 forskolin and 1 anabeta.. Followe with a nice stretch sessio

Going to do overhead press and dips for 10 sets of 3 now at 145 ohp and +45 dips then big lunch at Asian / sushi place then the game!

Took a muscle marinade sample 3 hours after alphamine--- bad idea- very jittery and nauseous. Hopefully otll go away once I get lifting

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ah, good ol' 10x3. When I first started lifting, people used to think I was crazy when I did that set-up; it's great to see it coming back into popularity. Very effective training style.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ah, good ol' 10x3. When I first started lifting, people used to think I was crazy when I did that set-up; it's great to see it coming back into popularity. Very effective training style.
It was some of the toughest lifting I've ever done. Tougher than the 10x5 or 4.. Bc the weight is just something I've never seen before.

I did
Just the volume lifts yesterday and today I'm gonna do chest hyper work, calves, abs, and HIIT on the bike.

My lift yesterday was
Overhead press - 145lbs 8 sets of and 2 sets of 2
These are seated with NO back support. On a flat bench

Tricep dips-10 sets of 3 bodyweight +45

I was making all sorts of evil faces and grunting like a an animal .. It was fckin tough

I ate VERY well yesterday. Maybe a little too well.

I am extremely constipated ATM. Didnt go yesterday at all and hardly went today.. Wondering why...
I usually go every morning like clockwork 30-45 minutes after I wake up.. No dietary changes..

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, it creeps up on ya. Each set is short enough that fatigue is manageable, but overall volume (as a function of 1RM) is pretty intense.
Next week rather than going back to 10x5 next week and starting over at heavier weights, I'm going to go 10x10 n shock the fluck outta them muscle fibers! Can't wait for that, although I think I'm addicted to the heavy stuff now!! Dilemma

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Next week rather than going back to 10x5 next week and starting over at heavier weights, I'm going to go 10x10 n shock the fluck outta them muscle fibers! Can't wait for that, although I think I'm addicted to the heavy stuff now!! Dilemma
Pushing the limits....kill it cheda !

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pushing the limits....kill it cheda !
Gotta if u wanna see changes !

Today's workout-

12m 122 warmup incline walking

PT leg circuit

Incline db bench- warmups35x12, 45x8, 60x9(pr reps), 70x6(pr reps), 80x 2 +2 (with spotter) (PR WEIGHT)

Machine flyes-140x10, 145x10

Bodywwight wide grip dip partials to stretch the chest more- 20 reps

Cable crossovers- 30lbsx20, 35lbsx15 plus static holds at end

Leg press calf raises- 10 total plates +50 lbs - 17, 15, 13

Donkey calf raises- 6 total plates rest paused to 100 (50 straight to start)

Ab work then 15 minutes hiit recumbent- total cardio 28minutes 285 cals

Tomorrow I'm gonna make a few tweak to my routine and move deads to tomorrow bc wed is going to be an abbreviated gym session and longgg day of school and work.. Thus Would prefer to do them tomorrow.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just found out The bar that I thought weighed 25 pounds here at school weighs 37.5... Meaning I've been curling 90 pounds instead of 75 like I thought and was all mad and confused hah

So today I curled 95lbs for ten sets of 3-- what you WON'T believe is what I did BEFORE that ;). Update coming later! #can't stop won't stop

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha that's cronk!! Always good when you find out you been lifting more!!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just found out The bar that I thought weighed 25 pounds here at school weighs 37.5... Meaning I've been curling 90 pounds instead of 75 like I thought and was all mad and confused hah

So today I curled 95lbs for ten sets of 3-- what you WON'T believe is what I did BEFORE that ;). Update coming later! #can't stop won't stop
Oh oh...cheda is hash tagging !
#95 b!tches

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

These workouts make we wanna get up from my desk, split from work and hit the gym! Great work Cam.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Cant beat that!!!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been super busy. Update and observations coming for one week mark of new stack with VL

To keep you all intrigued, I will tell u that yesterday I weighed 176- a 6lb increase SINCE STARTING this stack last week- but I LOOK the same... All on same scale, same time of day, same naked body etc haha

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been super busy. Update and observations coming for one week mark of new stack with VL

To keep you all intrigued, I will tell u that yesterday I weighed 176- a 6lb increase SINCE STARTING this stack last week- but I LOOK the same... All on same scale, same time of day, same naked body etc haha
Nice!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome progress ched. Keep it up boss!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tuesday 2/5

2 hour gym class played badmitton and volleyball haha then down my condense and hit the gym-

Sumo deads-10 sets of 3 @245lbs

Neutral grip chins- 10 sets of 3 @ bw+45lb plate

One arm row on smith machine (neutral grip)
65x8 warmup, 90x9, 100x6, 105x5 (pr weight)

Facepulls superset with bent db laterals
30x10 ss 25x10, 40x10 ss 30x10

Db shrugs
80x10, 10

Bb curls (alt close and wide grip)
10 sets of 3 @95lbs (PR weight)

Hammer curls across body
No rest 3 sets 35x4, 45x4, 50x 4 rest 1 minute 50x4, 45x4, 35x4

Db wrist curls and reverse wrist curls 50lbsx15, 15 / 35lbx15,15

Then did 20 mins of hiit on treadmill bc the girls lax team was practicing in the gym due to weather lol

This workout was wicked. The pump, aggression, and sheer feeling of dominance was insane.

Wed 2/6

Started with 26 minutes and 391 cals of mix of running and hiit on treadmill

PT leg circuit x 2

Db sumo squat on 2 benches
70x15,15,15 (30 secs rest)

Front squats
135x 12,12,12,12 (5-10 seconds rest between sets just deep breaths and gathering focus)

Leg curls
80x12,12,12,12

Leg ext
85x12,12,12,12 (5-10 seconds rest between sets just deep breaths and gathering focus)

Hip abduction
100x12,12,12,12(5-10 seconds rest between sets just deep breaths and gathering focus)

Hip adduction
100x12,12,12,12 (5-10 seconds rest between sets just deep breaths and gathering focus)

Seated calf raises
110lbs x 12,12,12,12 (5-10 seconds rest between sets just deep breaths and gathering focus)

Standing calf raises
250x 20,20,20,20,20 (5-10 seconds rest between sets just deep breaths and gathering focus)

Ab work then finishedwith hiit on elliptical total of 41minutes and 574 cals for the day

Then got to work a 6 hour waiter shift... My legs are DONE

I need to check my weight tomorrow and see of im still up 6 pounds hah . My pants r getting loose again since I've layed off the prowler and heavy leg work (aside from deads). After one week on alphamine and VL... I honestly have not noticed any more fat loss... Energy and focus is insane.. Ive been eating a lot too, but for some reason I've just plataed in fat loss dept but strength continues to exceed my own expectations. Although fat loss has stalled, muscle hardening affects of alphamine are being noticed. And test seems to be up from forskolin/hghpro bc I'm constantly noticing girls everywhere.. Gym, class, hall way, everywhere.. And 'feeling' it when I notice them. Also increased uncontrollable erections which r a rarity for me Even at 24.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tuesday 2/5

2 hour gym class played badmitton and volleyball haha then down my condense and hit the gym-

Db shrugs
80x10, 10

Hammer curls across body

Then did 20 mins of hiit on treadmill bc the girls lax team was practicing in the gym due to weather lol

This workout was wicked. The pump, aggression, and sheer feeling of dominance was insane.

Wed 2/6

PT leg circuit x 2

Front squats
135x 12,12,12,12 (5-10 seconds rest between sets just deep breaths and gathering focus)

Leg curls
80x12,12,12,12

Leg ext
85x12,12,12,12 (5-10 seconds rest between sets just deep breaths and gathering focus)

Hip abduction
100x12,12,12,12(5-10 seconds rest between sets just deep breaths and gathering focus)

Hip adduction
100x12,12,12,12 (5-10 seconds rest between sets just deep breaths and gathering focus)

Seated calf raises
110lbs x 12,12,12,12 (5-10 seconds rest between sets just deep breaths and gathering focus)

Standing calf raises
250x 20,20,20,20,20 (5-10 seconds rest between sets just deep breaths and gathering focus)

Ab work then finishedwith hiit on elliptical total of 41minutes and 574 cals for the day

I need to check my weight tomorrow and see of im still up 6 pounds hah . My pants r getting loose again since I've layed off the prowler and heavy leg work (aside from deads). After one week on alphamine and VL... I honestly have not noticed any more fat loss... Energy and focus is insane.. Ive been eating a lot too, but for some reason I've just plataed in fat loss dept but strength continues to exceed my own expectations. Although fat loss has stalled, muscle hardening affects of alphamine are being noticed. And test seems to be up from forskolin/hghpro bc I'm constantly noticing girls everywhere.. Gym, class, hall way, everywhere.. And 'feeling' it when I notice them. Also increased uncontrollable erections which r a rarity for me Even at 24.
Maybe time to bump the cals down by 150-200 to initiate more fatloss?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Solid lookin' pull and leg days.
Gracias
Maybe time to bump the cals down by 150-200 to initiate more fatloss?
I thought about it.. I don't really monitor cals for personal reasons (suffered anorexia with OCD tendencies, one of which was a meticulous Calorie log) so I try to avoid old, negative Behaviors even though I know I would never do that again, just a personal preference to not go there. That being said - I have definitely started doing higher and lower cal days (via carb calories) and have noticed some general leaning due to the way certain clothes r fitting, but I'm still no where near comfortable. It's really my leg size that's bugging me- they simply grew far too much on this program lol. That will change soon bc I am done with the 10x 5,4,3 progression after next week (which will be a 10x10 week) and moving on to a Power, rep range, shock program.

I just did chest tris and shoulders finished at 330. Was a 1 hour workout. I'm going to run some errands with the gf then coming back tonight to do back and bi's bc it doesn't look like there will be any gym access til Sunday with the incoming snow storm in CT- supposed to get 2.5 to 3 feet.... Wtf. So I'm gonna do Fridays workout tonight. Luckily my mom has a spin bike so I will do HIIT on that tomorrow and ab work at home, then take the weekend off per usual! Looking forward to my first double session in a while!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Completely understand bud.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
moving on to a Power, rep range, shock program.
Double session nice!

Are you talking about a power/muscle/burn style workout
One exercise at 5x5
two at 3x8-12
one at 1or2x40?

I am doing that right now.. loving it..

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro! Ched all serious bro you have become one of the hardest working and best loggers. Your results are paying off in your pics and lifts. I can't wait to see you compete cause you got what it takes. Def keep doing what your doing.

Tuesday 2/5

Db shrugs
80x10, 10

Hammer curls across body

Wed 2/6

PT leg circuit x 2

Front squats

Leg curls
80x12,12,12,12

Leg ext

Hip abduction

Hip adduction

Seated calf raises

Standing calf raises

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Double session nice!

Are you talking about a power/muscle/burn style workout
One exercise at 5x5
two at 3x8-12
one at 1or2x40?

I am doing that right now.. loving it..
I've done that, this is different. It's separated into weeks. It's by Eric broser. There's threads here about it . I'm out tondinner and having trouble searching mobile

Bro! Ched all serious bro you have become one of the hardest working and best loggers. Your results are paying off in your pics and lifts. I can't wait to see you compete cause you got what it takes. Def keep doing what your doing.
thanks hulk. I would love to compete when the circumstances r right!

The double session was intense. I am eating To grow tonight and tomorrow for sure! Will post up numbers. Couple PR and really upped the intensity today both sessions with drop sets and partial reps to extend TUT (time under tension)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still have to post numbers from Thursday's double session. This storm up here has changed up my habits/daily routine lol so it's been hard to find time to post long posts

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thursday 2/7 2pm lift

Incline smith- 175x 10 sets of 3 (PR weight)

Upright bb row- 45x8, 65x8 (warmups)
95x9, 105x6, 115x2 (PR weight) dropset 95x3

Db laterals- 27.5x10, 30x8 (PR weight) dropset 15lbs x6 + static hold to fail

Skull crushers- 40x 10,8 warmup
60x9, 70x6, 80x2 (3,4,5 helped with spotter)

Overhead rope ext-
50x10,10 plus partial x reps (PR weight)

Straight bar pushdown
60x10,10 dropset 25x8

Thursday 2/7 - 6pm lift

Pendlay rows - 10 sets of 3x 155

Pullups- bwx10, +25x6, +25x3 dropset BW x6, +25x5 dropset bwx3 plus dead hang partial reps/"lat shrugs"

Underhand pull down
120x8, 170x9 <both PR reps> 190x6, 205x3(PR WEIGHT)

Pullovers- 85x 6 drop 70 x4 drop 60 x6 drop 50x7 plus partials in stretch position

Straight lat pulldown- 70x4 (PR weight) drop 55x4 drop 40x4 drop 25x12

Lat stretchers- 70x fail

Hyperextensionsx 2 sets of 20

Incline db curl- 27.5 x10, 35x8(PR) drop 20x4

Reverse bb curl superset wrist curls- 60x 10/20
Zottman curls- 17.5 x10

Incline conc. Curls- 17.5x11, 22.5x8 (PR)

Db rockers- 50x10 drop 40x6 drop 30x7 drop 20x10

Needless to say- INSANE volume for one day- but I had all the energy I needed and more- had to force myself to stop. Felt that doms til yesterday.. And have been home eating and recovering due to snow storm :)

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Thursday 2/7 2pm lift

Incline smith- 175x 10 sets of 3 (PR weight)

Upright bb row- 45x8, 65x8 (warmups)
95x9, 105x6, 115x2 (PR weight) dropset 95x3

Db laterals- 27.5x10, 30x8 (PR weight) dropset 15lbs x6 + static hold to fail

Skull crushers- 40x 10,8 warmup
60x9, 70x6, 80x2 (3,4,5 helped with spotter)

Overhead rope ext-
50x10,10 plus partial x reps (PR weight)

Straight bar pushdown
60x10,10 dropset 25x8

Thursday 2/7 - 6pm lift

Pendlay rows - 10 sets of 3x 155

Pullups- bwx10, +25x6, +25x3 dropset BW x6, +25x5 dropset bwx3 plus dead hang partial reps/"lat shrugs"

Underhand pull down
120x8, 170x9 <both PR reps> 190x6, 205x3(PR WEIGHT)

Pullovers- 85x 6 drop 70 x4 drop 60 x6 drop 50x7 plus partials in stretch position

Straight lat pulldown- 70x4 (PR weight) drop 55x4 drop 40x4 drop 25x12

Lat stretchers- 70x fail

Hyperextensionsx 2 sets of 20

Incline db curl- 27.5 x10, 35x8(PR) drop 20x4

Reverse bb curl superset wrist curls- 60x 10/20
Zottman curls- 17.5 x10

Incline conc. Curls- 17.5x11, 22.5x8 (PR)

Db rockers- 50x10 drop 40x6 drop 30x7 drop 20x10

Needless to say- INSANE volume for one day- but I had all the energy I needed and more- had to force myself to stop. Felt that doms til yesterday.. And have been home eating and recovering due to snow storm :)
That is crazy volume bro. Nice work. Enjoy that R&R and food... let the weights recover from the azz beating you gave em lol