BPS Vanillean teams up with cheda

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh yell yeah now that folks is what you call an UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Killer leg press numbers brother and still see the Volume killing it!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh yell yeah now that folks is what you call an UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Killer leg press numbers brother and still see the Volume killing it!
Thank hulk. That's nothing for leg press- back when I played college ball i was putting up 10 plates on each side... Dead serious... Probably why I can barely walk some days now ..

I'm going light on my legs bc I need them to shrink a little so I can fit back into all my jeans !

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol man I wish I could say that. I should have started the weights and training in high school. I think i'd been able to play college fb. Short lil figger but tough. I don't hardly train legs as I should. I get a kick out of these kids saying wth do you do for your calves. I tell them it's from having my wife pin up against the wall while I'm well you know feel in the blanks!!!! Keep working hard brother your def one of the best around.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol man I wish I could say that. I should have started the weights and training in high school. I think i'd been able to play college fb. Short lil figger but tough. I don't hardly train legs as I should. I get a kick out of these kids saying wth do you do for your calves. I tell them it's from having my wife pin up against the wall while I'm well you know feel in the blanks!!!! Keep working hard brother your def one of the best around.
Lol! Great calf work for sure. U r the man hulk. Can't wait for new big things from athletix!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice way to finish off this log. I appreciate the feedback on Alphamjne as well . Looking forward to your next venture in logging. Will sub of course.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well its a good thing I am on a planned off week bc I think I broke my finger tonight playing basketball. Oooh joy!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh ****z brother ouch! I hope it heals soon bro at least you will get some well deserved rest.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great log!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Excellent log Cam, as usual! When you have chance, send me your memoir.Have a great trip...

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome log cheda. Good luck with your finger.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ched thank you so much for allowing me to join in brother I'm very proud of you! Def one if not the hardest workout around. Hope you enjoy your vacation!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ched thank you so much for allowing me to join you all those times in the shower brother.. I'm very proud of you! Def one if not the hardest I've played with.... Hope you enjoy your vacation!
Wut the fk???????

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SOB!!!! I was like did some one drug me or something cause I didn't write that shiz lol Wasme look out for the ninja hulk!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol that was a very good one you must be taking notes from me picking with JD!!

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Great log Cheda! Where are you vacationing to?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hope the mounties don't check my backpack of supps and see the alphamine! I wonder what else I have In there that u can only own in the great US of A......

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hope the mounties don't check my backpack of supps and see the alphamine! I wonder what else I have In there that u can only own in the great US of A......
I went up couple years ago and they only checked our passports. I think you will be OK.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

You will be fine... our customs guys are pretty easy going. Have a blast... going to send you a quick pm..

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah man def am and today was even worse but financial bs. I am about to go hunt down some damn winn cough cough lol