BPC-157 dosage

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I'm about to pick some of this up for post op shoulder rehab, but everyone says dosage is 250mcg 2x a week. How would one go about dosing that from 5mg of product? It would be like a quarter of a mg but then how does one convert the mg to ccs of fluid drawn in to the syringe?

Reminds me of chemistry and I hated this stuff...

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Reconstitute with 3ml bac water. Slowly. BPC is fragile. Draw .1cc on a syringe and it's a little over 250mcg

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I injected 250mcg/day and took 500mcg orally. Shoulder is miles better and it's been about 2 months since last injection

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I injected 250mcg/day and took 500mcg orally. Shoulder is miles better and it's been about 2 months since last injection
Do you think taking it orally helped more than just straight injecting it around the site?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you think taking it orally helped more than just straight injecting it around the site?
It's hard to say, but I doubt it. I went through a vial of just injections before I started doing both. My shoulder was feeling pretty good before I added oral dosing. I didn't notice significant improvement with oral, but it has general gut healing properties.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's hard to say, but I doubt it. I went through a vial of just injections before I started doing both. My shoulder was feeling pretty good before I added oral dosing. I didn't notice significant improvement with oral, but it has general gut healing properties.
That's interesting, I'll prob just stick to straight injectable but intramuscular and subq.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's interesting, I'll prob just stick to straight injectable but intramuscular and subq.
I kept mine in the fridge on a shelf by itself so it wouldn't move around a lot. Don't shake it or anything after it's reconstituted.

Within 3-4 weeks I went from benching 95 with significant pain to benching 185 with no pain. Didn't push myself too hard.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I kept mine in the fridge on a shelf by itself so it wouldn't move around a lot. Don't shake it or anything after it's reconstituted.
Yeah I heard it's even more touchy than HCG.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Agree 100%, also have an article on TB500, but doesn't seem quite as effectivie as BPC 157
It's not but it has its own healing properties so I figure it would be good to run the two together. Tb500 isn't terribly expensive either tbh

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's not but it has its own healing properties so I figure it would be good to run the two together. Tb500 isn't terribly expensive either tbh
I thought at the dosage according to the article that is was pretty expensive to run, maybe I misread but TB500 included a loading phase if I remember correctly.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is pretty expensive if doing 5 mg twice weekly for 4 weeks then 2 mg every two weeks for maintenance dosing. This is the most effective protocol on found. I did one vial of 5mg and noticed nothing.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It is pretty expensive if doing 5 mg twice weekly for 4 weeks then 2 mg every two weeks for maintenance dosing. This is the most effective protocol on found. I did one vial of 5mg and noticed nothing.
Maybe I looked at the dosage wrong, I thought it was 5mg a week. That makes a large price difference there.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe I looked at the dosage wrong, I thought it was 5mg a week. That makes a large price difference there.
Some do 5 mg 1x weekly. From other boards and people I've heard 10 mg total weekly is very effective. It was no longer cost effective at that dosage for me to try out the protocol when I already knew BPC would work.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Some do 5 mg 1x weekly. From other boards and people I've heard 10 mg total weekly is very effective. It was no longer cost effective at that dosage for me to try out the protocol when I already knew BPC would work.
Ah well then I might as well double dose the BCP then and forget the TB

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GreenMachineX Supplements 1
Peptide/Research 10
Brocodeout69 Peptide/Research 14
Injury / Rehab 0
IGF-1/GH 14