Boosting my testosterone to new heights with Triazole & Testforce!!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

do you like to do any of these CC?

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya she has my vote. Ok now everyone raise ur right hand to salute :sgrin:
Done :D
Very nice:D
Thanks my man :)
Nice log, and yeah I haven't seem a chic in this log yet that I wouldn't hit :hump:

edit - if my wife would let me :18:
Thanx for the support!! And welcome along

do you like to do any of these CC?
:rofl:
looks good in here ;)
Thanx buddy, and welcome along
I'm late, but keep killin' it CC!!!
Welcome, better late than never ;)

//CC

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
BOOM BOOM BOOOM!!! KEep on truckin brutha!! Looking fantastic!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BOOM BOOM BOOOM!!! KEep on truckin brutha!! Looking fantastic!
still looking good bro. keep it up!
Thanks guys :) I really appreciate the support! I have to update yesterdays workout later today, had kind of a busy day yesterday and I was really tired last night :yawn:

I would also like to point out another positive effect from this stack; semen volume :yup: Almost Peter North like - almost :biggthumpup:

Anyways, update will follow later today :thumbsup:

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 14

Was an OFF day, nothing special to report. Just chilling the whole day and resting up :)

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 15

Beginning of the week, total :bs2:
Well as usual I had a lousy day at work but lets not get into that. I'd rather post my workout numbers instead :saroll:

Military Bench Press: 205 x 8, 215 x 5, 225 x 3, 235 x 1, 105 x 31

Incline DB Presses: 120 x 8, 130 x 6, 145 x 4, 155 x 3, 65 x 32

Standing Cable Flyes: 75 x 8, 85 x 6, 100 x 5, 110 x 3, 45 x 33

Pull-Ups: BW+10 x 8, BW+20 x 6, BW+35 x 4, BW+45 x 2, 110 x 32 (Pulldowns)

Bent Over Barbell Rows: 165 x 8, 175 x 6, 185 x 5, 200 x 3, 85 x 32

Seated V-Row: 175 x 8, 185 x 6, 200 x 4, 210 x 2, 90 x 33

I was feeling a little off today and motivation wasn't really there but I managed to push through. Endurance has gone through the roof, tiredness after a lifting sessions is totally gone :slomo:

The lousy day can be a result of not sticking to my usual routine last week, I dunno. I'll blame it on that :p I taught myself a lesson at least - always stick to your regular training days..

Oh btw, got my Activate Xtreme today also, I could barely keep my hands off it but as I mentioned earlier; I will add that in for the last 4 weeks of this stack to finish with a bang ;)

//CC

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Lookin good CC. I dunno if I wasnt reading your past logs close enough, but you are pretty damn strong for your size brosinski!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lookin good CC. I dunno if I wasnt reading your past logs close enough, but you are pretty damn strong for your size brosinski!
Strength has been on the rise ever since I came off the H-Drol Fura run so no complaints there :D Can't wait to see what next year has to put on me - gonna step it up a notch in the PH game then ;)

Thanks for the props bruther :thumbsup:

//CC

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Strength has been on the rise ever since I came off the H-Drol Fura run so no complaints there :D Can't wait to see what next year has to put on me - gonna step it up a notch in the PH game then ;)

//CC
That was a nice run for me as well. Gonna hitup some Epistrong soon!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same as me :cheers: Although I have RPN's Havoc but that is the same thing :) But I am adding X-Tren to the mix :evil:

//CC

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

//CC
Arent u glad u followed my log :cheers:

Nice great choice skinny guy :rofl:

Same as me :cheers: Although I have RPN's Havoc but that is the same thing :) But I am adding X-Tren to the mix :evil:

//CC

Man u r just copying all my cycles lol jk. U will LOVE that cycle.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Arent u glad u followed my log :cheers:
Man u r just copying all my cycles lol jk. U will LOVE that cycle.
Yes I am glad I followed along yes :D Better copy the cycles that people give good feedback from so I know what to expect ;)
I hope you will follow along once I start in January :cheers:
Would be great to have your expertise as support :cool3:

//CC

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes I am glad I followed along yes :D Better copy the cycles that people give good feedback from so I know what to expect ;)
I hope you will follow along once I start in January :cheers:
Would be great to have your expertise as support :cool3:

//CC
Lol well Im glad I could help u out bro. I just found it funny u r running the same back to back cycles as me.

Oh ya I will def be there :cheers:

I wish I would have gotten to visit ur country. The one girl I know from there is SMOKING.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol well Im glad I could help u out bro. I just found it funny u r running the same back to back cycles as me.

Oh ya I will def be there :cheers:

I wish I would have gotten to visit ur country. The one girl I know from there is SMOKING.
Hehehe :) There is no need to come visit in the vinter though :lol: Hopefully you'll get the chance to visit next year! Be sure to inform me if you get the chance :cheers:

//CC

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hehehe :) There is no need to come visit in the vinter though :lol: Hopefully you'll get the chance to visit next year! Be sure to inform me if you get the chance :cheers:

//CC
Hell no my Southern ass would freeze to death. Plus I want to see all the hotties in bikinis :cheers: Blonde hair, blue eyes, and big tits... sign me up.

I doubt I will get another chance to. I was going to be right by Helsinki. Wanted to do a bad ass trip from Finland to Switzerland and maybe Germany but passport didnt come in time. I guess that is what I get for not expediting it :sad:

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established

//CC
The Xtren a 19nor? I still have some 19nor tabs I was gonna bridge :D

:cheers:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Ahhh SHiiii. . .Trip to FINLAND BOO YAAA!! COunt me in. . hahah I think there will have to be plans made this next year to visit CC's ass muhaha with some goodies of coarse!! Muhaha SAY YES TO C.E.L :fing02:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Xtren a 19nor? I still have some 19nor tabs I was gonna bridge :D

:cheers:
Yup 19Nor ;)
Ahhh SHiiii. . .Trip to FINLAND BOO YAAA!! COunt me in. . hahah I think there will have to be plans made this next year to visit CC's ass muhaha with some goodies of coarse!! Muhaha SAY YES TO C.E.L :fing02:
That would be awesome my man :cheers: You don't even have to stay at a hotel in that case, "mi casa es su casa" :thumbsup:

Hell no my Southern ass would freeze to death. Plus I want to see all the hotties in bikinis :cheers: Blonde hair, blue eyes, and big tits... sign me up.

I doubt I will get another chance to. I was going to be right by Helsinki. Wanted to do a bad ass trip from Finland to Switzerland and maybe Germany but passport didnt come in time. I guess that is what I get for not expediting it :sad:
Thats too bad :sorry: Let's hope you'll get to do your trip someway, Like I told David; "mi casa es su casa" :thumbsup:

//CC

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
I'm in like Fylnn brutha!! Will start saving now and prepare in the spring time after my show muhaha!!! in JUNE!!!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in like Fylnn brutha!! Will start saving now and prepare in the spring time after my show muhaha!!! in JUNE!!!
That sounds like a solid plan bruther :cheers:

//CC

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shoot Id love to but I dont have that kinda money :( The Finnish hotties will just have to wait I guess. Plus I want to get my weight down a little before I go on any badass vacations.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry for the deficiancy of updates fellas :sorry: I've been kinda busy lately with work and stuff, but I will update later today. I did hit Tri's & Bi's yesterday and it went really well I can tell ya all :thumbsup:

Numbers will be up later today :)

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 16

Had the day OFF, wasn't sore from yesterday though which is a good sign.
Did som light cardio though, went for a walk in the evening just do have something to do :)

//CC

Attachments

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 17:

Half way through the week at work. Always a nice feeling during wednsdays :bs2:
Still eating complex carbs all I can along with a high protein intake and a moderate amount of fat :cheers: I'm gettin a little tired of all the brown rice and whole grain pasta and bread. I have to swtich for some potatoes so I don't get bored :p

Got about 100g of complex carbs 1 hour before workout along with the P-Slin. Now this stuff really does the trick. On the OFF days when I dose it I usually eat about 50g protein and 100g carbs if not more and it is like everything vanishes inside me cuz I aint spending much time on the :dump:

Here's todays numbers btw:

Close Grip Bench: 205 x 8, 215 x 5, 225 x 3, 235 x 1, 110 x 36

Weighted Dips: BW+80 x 9, BW+90 x 7, BW+100 x 5, BW+110 x 4, 165 x 35 (Gravity Machine)

Seated Behind the Neck Tricep Extensions:
55 x 9, 65 x 7, 80 x 5, 90 x 3, 35 x 35

DB Hammer Curls (Per Arm):
60's x 8, 65's x 6, 70's x 4, 75's x 2, 35's x 35

Barbell Curls:
110 x 8, 120 x 6, 130 x 4, 145 x 2, 65 x 31

Hang Curls: 35's x 8, 40's x 6, 45's x 5, 50's x 2, 20's x 32

Well the close grip bench started alitlle slow but the workout picked up after that. I ave to up the weighted dips and the hang curls cuz those felt really light. I also upped the hammer curls and barbell curls and those weights were spot on. The pump was amazing.

I also noted I have become more vascular which is strange since I'm bulking. I ain't complaining though. Adding mass and staying lean is alright for me ;) :sgrin:

Weight is up by 3pounds already in three weeks and lifts are starting to feel lighter. :head:

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 18 & 19

I took both days OFF Thursday cuz I was sore in my arms from blasting Biceps & Triceps :laugh: And Fridays cuz we were going to visit my parents in my hometown. Means a 2hour drive :zx11pissed:

Well I am going to hit legs today (saturday) so well see how that goes. Get to trains with my father so I have a good spotter for my squats. Might try a 1 rep max on both deads and squats just to see where I'm at :eek13:

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 20

Aaaah what a great start to the weekend. Woke up after a night of deep deep sleep and ate my breakfast. A few hours later I took my P-Slin and waited 15min before throwing in 100g carbs. An hour later I hit the gym.

Box Squats: 300 x 8, 320 x 6, 340 x 4, 365 x 2, 375 x 2, 400 x 2, 155 x 35

SLDL's:
265 x 8, 285 x 6, 310 x 4, 330 x 2, 135 x 34

Toe Raises: 135 x 9, 155 x 7, 175 x 5, 200 x 4, 90 x 32

DB Military Press: 120 x 8, 130 x 6, 140 x 4, 150 x 3, 60 x 31

DB Side Raises: 25's x 10, 30's x 7, 35's x 5, 40's x 3, 10's x 36

400 on Box Squats is a great new PR for me :woohoo: So I am happy 'bout that for sure! My back was a little toasted after the squats so I had to go a little lighter on the SLDL's. And not to mention my shoulders after the DB military presses, scheeesch :yeah: I had to skip the last routine for shoulders, they were so pumped it was painful :laugh2:

//CC

Bonus Picture ;)

Attachments

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^^ that would be awesome if she could hold that position for about an hour or two, and hopefully its a girl

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 20

Aaaah what a great start to the weekend. Woke up after a night of deep deep sleep and ate my breakfast. A few hours later I took my P-Slin and waited 15min before throwing in 100g carbs. An hour later I hit the gym.

Box Squats: 300 x 8, 320 x 6, 340 x 4, 365 x 2, 375 x 2, 400 x 2, 155 x 35

SLDL's:
265 x 8, 285 x 6, 310 x 4, 330 x 2, 135 x 34

Toe Raises: 135 x 9, 155 x 7, 175 x 5, 200 x 4, 90 x 32

DB Military Press: 120 x 8, 130 x 6, 140 x 4, 150 x 3, 60 x 31

DB Side Raises: 25's x 10, 30's x 7, 35's x 5, 40's x 3, 10's x 36

400 on Box Squats is a great new PR for me :woohoo: So I am happy 'bout that for sure! My back was a little toasted after the squats so I had to go a little lighter on the SLDL's. And not to mention my shoulders after the DB military presses, scheeesch :yeah: I had to skip the last routine for shoulders, they were so pumped it was painful :laugh2:

//CC

Bonus Picture ;)

very strong numbers here and nice bonus pic I don't know how I missed this post.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^^ that would be awesome if she could hold that position for about an hour or two, and hopefully its a girl
Yes it is a girl/woman, I ain't posting boys here :rofl: My libido doesn't get a boost out of that :twak:
very strong numbers here and nice bonus pic I don't know how I missed this post.
Thanks my man :) Really happy 'bout the new PR on Box Squats :cheers:

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 21

I took Sunday OFF completely. My sweettooth was aching so I ate everything in sight :burger: :food:

My legs had a major caser of the DOMS, I could barely walk up the stairs :lol:
And now they are even worse, hopefully I'll be able to walk to the gym today..

//CC

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 21

I took Sunday OFF completely. My sweettooth was aching so I ate everything in sight :burger: :food:

My legs had a major caser of the DOMS, I could barely walk up the stairs :lol:
And now they are even worse, hopefully I'll be able to walk to the gym today..

//CC

Logs lookin good!

omg I've had bad craving today, freakin new guy I was training at work for lunch he was munching on chips and a bunch of junk food...pizza :eek13: While I'm eating chicken :eek13: lol Now I got the worse cravings ever!!! But staying strong:eek13: I havn't caved in yet LOL

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Logs lookin good!

omg I've had bad craving today, freakin new guy I was training at work for lunch he was munching on chips and a bunch of junk food...pizza :eek13: While I'm eating chicken :eek13: lol Now I got the worse cravings ever!!! But staying strong:eek13: I havn't caved in yet LOL
I know the feeling man :D That's why Sunday is my junkfood/sweets day. I always eat a ton of both until I'm about to puke. That way I don't crave this stuff until next Sunday :laugh:

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
congrads on the rep spot and hmm about the cravings I guess I shouldn't say anything about what I have planned for my cheat meal this weekend ;)

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
congrads on the rep spot and hmm about the cravings I guess I shouldn't say anything about what I have planned for my cheat meal this weekend ;)
Thanks man!
Please do, maybe I'll get some ideas :slomo:

//CC

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just yesterday :) Thanks bruther :cheers:

//CC
Congrats man I knew they would pick someone good :cheers:

So how r they working the whole shipping ur sh1t to Finland thing? I know most companies bitch about international shipping :lol:

Oh ya and I wanted to check my sig....SUCCESS!

Last edited:
ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats man I knew they would pick someone good :cheers:

So how r they working the whole shipping ur sh1t to Finland thing? I know most companies bitch about international shipping :lol:

Oh ya and I wanted to check my sig....SUCCESS!
Thanks big guy :) We will have to wait and see. If everything goes well for the first small shipment everythings fine. If the shipping costs eat a big hole in the economy then big shipments less frequently :thumbsup:

Glad you got ur sig back, it really kicks :buttkick: :)

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 22

Today I started dosing the Activate Xtreme at 4 caps per day. I took the first dose in the morning along with one scoop of Testforce and 2 caps Triazole. The second 2 caps I took with 1 cap Traizole 1 hour before workout.

Here's how it went:

Military Bench: 205 x 8, 215 x 6, 225 x 3, 235 x 2, 110 x 32

Incline DB Press: 120 x 9, 130 x 7, 145 x 5, 155 x 4, 65 x 40

Standing Cable Flyes: 75 x 10, 90 x 7, 100 x 5, 110 x 4, 55 x 30

Pull-Ups: BW+10 x 8, BW+20 x 6, BW+35 x 4, BW+45 x 2, 110 x 33 (Pulldowns)

Barbell Rows: 165 x 8, 175 x 6, 190 x 4, 200 x 4, 90 x 35

Seated V-Row: 175 x 8, 190 x 6, 200 x 5, 210 x 4, 90 x 35

Another successful workout. Chest and Back was toast I can tell you.
Ever since I started Triazole I've experienced nothing but positive effects from it. I have also noticed a few zits here and there and now they have started getting in my face :zx11pissed: Lets not hope the Activate Xtreme doesn't worsen this situation, but I guess that is just wishful thinking :lol:

Well I can manage a few zits in my face as long as the lifts continue to climb in this steady phase :thumbsup: I contribute the zits to raised T-levels :D

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 23

I was about to take a jog after work today but I got a call from a friend who decided to visit me. So instead I ended up drinking coffee and chatting with him for a while. Haven't done much cardio so far, but I intend to pick up on that. I'll do some ab exercises instead :eek:

A few more zits has popped up :twak: Along with libido that has skyrocketed :hitit:

//CC

Attachments