Boosting my testosterone to new heights with Triazole & Testforce!!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

After my update om my appetite earlier I felt like I was swelling throughout the day. Felt like I had just been in the gym lifting :shrug:

After I got home I took my second dose of testforce while cooking.
Two huge potatoes and 400g red meat on the menu :food:

Later on I will have some pasta and a protein shake. I'm just gonna rest up today and hit legs and shoulders tomorrow. My arms a really sore from yesterdays workout :sgrin:

Will dose the GHenerate and Triazole before bed along with my casein shake - I have a feeling I'll sleep like a baby tonight :24:

//CC

Wooo hooooo!! Nice work mang!!! :laugh2: I love it when your body consumes everything it digests!! Its a perfect day!!!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's the libido check btw :hump::32:

Attachments

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wooo hooooo!! Nice work mang!!! :laugh2: I love it when your body consumes everything it digests!! Its a perfect day!!!
True that my man, at least is has to go somewhere, and I can't see it around my stomach so I guess my muscles are full of glycogen :D

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep me updated on this btw. Reading quite a few reports of vivid and deep dreaming from Triazole.
Will do sir :)

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 5

Today was an awful day to say the least :sour:
I woke up when the alarmclock went off - disoriented I tried to find it and shut it off, found it. I closed my eyes again not even thinking about work and a few minutes later I had fallen asleep again when it woke me :madfawk:

I had such a beautiful peaceful dream and I didn't wanna wake up. I slept through the whole night not waking up once. I must have been completely out the whole night :)

When I got to work I drank my usual morning coffee but it didn't help much - I was still drowsy :34: About half way through after I ate my lunch I was feelin a little better. I noticed my shoulders were aching for no apparent reason :ugh: I thought I was getting the flu cuz I felt chilly.. So I went home one hour earlier.

When I got home my day took a turn to the better, the Clomid I had ordered, for my cycle I was supposed to run, was waiting in my mailbox :woohoo: I have waited for it over a month and they told me it prolly got lost somewhere along the road :cop: Thank god I got it ;)

I was contemplating weather I should hit the gym or not since I felt like I got the flu coming, but after I dosed my P-Slin and filled myself with 100g of carbs I was eager to lift some weights after all :)

Box Squats: 285 x 8, 310x 6, 330 x 4, 350 x 2, 145 x 30

SLDL's: 265 x 8, 285 x 6, 310 x 4, 330 x 2, 130 x 30

Toe Raises: 155 x 8, 175 x 6, 200 x 4, 220 x 3, 90 x 30

DB Military Presses: 55 x 8, 60 x 6, 65 x 4, 70 x 3, 25 x 30

Side Raises (Machine): 110 x 8, 130 x 6, 150 x 4, 170 x 3, 65 x 30

Cable Front Raises: 65 x 8, 75 x 6, 85 x 4, 95 x 3, 35 x 30

Solid numbers considering how I felt. I was really proud of myself after that workout on such a day like this. My endurance is way up right now, I wasn't even tired after my leg day - usually I am beat :blackeye:

Well that was this weeks workouts, I will rest up during the weekend and see to that I get enough carbs in me ;) It's time to bulk up for real :scared1:

//CC

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
MORE BABY RED POTATOES MUHAHAH!!! OOOO YEAAAA!!! haha great workouts my friend and I'll be following along like bread on bd and jelly

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MORE BABY RED POTATOES MUHAHAH!!! OOOO YEAAAA!!! haha great workouts my friend and I'll be following along like bread on bd and jelly
Thanks for the support bruther ;)

//CC

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i think my testosterone rose a lil ^^^^^^

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i think my testosterone rose a lil ^^^^^^
:toofunny: Davids posted libidochecks has a tendencie to have that effect :p

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 6 & 7

So - as I mentioned earlier I rested up during the weekend. Was out in the country side away from everything just resting, taking it easy. Now I'm back home getting ready for tomorrow's chest and back day.
Slept really good both nights, but on Sunday I woke up with a headache :( Dunno what was up with that.. Who knows..
Gonna hit the bunk early tonight so I can hit the gym at full throttle tomorrow :thumbsup: I just hope my Monday at the office wont be too stressful :worried:

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice numbers CC..those 30 rep sets have to burn!

Double Booty call..
Oh yes they do, they are 30 reps cuz thats when the pain gets excruciating and I have to stop. If I can go further then I do so :)
I think I know these 2 :D :D :D
I wish I knew them :laugh:

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:haha::lmao:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 8

Well today wasn't that bad at work. I kinda rested up a little there too :p
I emphasized on eating good today since I was slacking some on that during the weekend.. I had a big bowl of oatmeal for breakfast along with a protein shake, red minced meat and dark pasta for lunch, a quark with a yoghurt during coffe break, pasta before workout, potatoes and beef for dinner and a casein shake before bed. That ought to do it ;)

I had a great day in the gym. Felt really motivated to lift and I figuered I'd try and put on some extra lbs here and there and see how it goes. Went really well and I exceeded my expectations :eek5:

Military Press: 205 x 8, 215 x 6, 225 x 4, 235 x 2, 105 x 31

Incline DB Press: 60 x 8, 65 x 6, 70 x 4, 75 x 3, 35 x 28

Standing Cable Flyes: 75 x 8, 85 x 6, 100 x 4, 110 x 3, 45 x 35

Pull-Ups: BW+10 x 8, BW+20 x 6, BW+30 x 4, BW+40 x 3, Pull-downs 110 x 33

Bent Over Barbell Rows: 165 x 8, 175 x 6, 185 x 4, 195 x 2, 90 x 31

V-Bar Pulldowns: 155 x 8, 165 x 6, 175 x 4, 185 x 3, 80 x 37

I was a little exhausted after that but not as much as I am used to be. Considering I went higher on some sets I finished with some gas left in the tank ;) Really happy with the military press, 235 2 clean reps is a new PR for me so I am real happy 'bout that! :stickp4:

I feel more full during the days also, might be the high carb diet though, can't say for sure..

Tomorrow will be an off day cuz I am going for my second tattoo session, will most likely be sitting under the needle for 6 hours again like I did last time :D Covering up my tribal, which you can still see in my avatar, but soon that will be gone and covered by a new more hardcore motive :fingersx:

Thats all for today, gonna hit the bunk in a few and hopefully have another night of deep deep sleep :sleepy: I know I slept great while on GHenerate but not as good as while on Triazole at the same time, it must affect the sleep in some way because I am completely knocked out during the nights,
and I haven't slept like this in a long long time :bigeyes:

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn good shoulder workout man.
Your milly is colossal.
Ok I think we got something mixed up in here now :laugh:
It was chest and back day, my bad for writing plain Military Press, it is supposed to be Military Bench Press. Sorry for the mixup :sorry:

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
PUMP UP DA VOLUME!!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 9 & 10

So on Tuesday I was getting my 2/3 piece of the cover up tattoo. Sat 6hours under the needle and it was on the back of my tricep so it was very unpleasant :thinking: I asked the artist if I could lift some weights the day after but he told me to avoid sweating for at least 2-3 days.

So I will follow his advice and rest up instead, I will probably hit the gym on Friday and Saturday again and blast away. A little change to the routine shouldn't be that harmful ;)

At least it is healing nicely.

On another note, I read about the prolactin issues from DAA. And it got me thinking if I should add in powerfull if I run it throughout the 8 weeks or if I should take a 12 day break in between from the DAA. Don't know if my prolactin levels are that effected though, but I'd like to be on the safe side cuz of my upcoming Epi/Tren run. I don't wanna have hightened prolactin levels already before I start the Tren cuz that could lead to issues, right?

//CC

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right add either Powerful or Lipotrophin PM by App Nut(real cheap). Or if u have I-gh-1 by LG.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right add either Powerful or Lipotrophin PM by App Nut(real cheap). Or if u have I-gh-1 by LG.
Thanks for the suggestions, I didn't even think of those, they also have L-Dopa, duh :D Have to look for the cheapest :p

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No problem man. I take 1 of each nightly :)
I also looked into the new ActX :) Seems like a good choice too since it also contains L-Dopa. A great choice to this cycle, I think Triazole, Testforce and Activate Xtreme will do the schabang for Testosterone elevation and prolactin control :D :D

Gotta order sum when I get home ;)

//CC

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice suggestion on the LipoPM Tomahawk! Definitely one of the least expensive L-dopa options out there.

I'm toying with an ActX,Triazole run as well CC. I think PP's TCF-1 will be in the mix instead of TF. Though the new TF2 does look interesting!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice suggestion on the LipoPM Tomahawk! Definitely one of the least expensive L-dopa options out there.

I'm toying with an ActX,Triazole run as well CC. I think PP's TCF-1 will be in the mix instead of TF. Though the new TF2 does look interesting!
Indeed, the new TF2 looks solid with the new ingredient. Can't wait to give it a try. I can tell my Test levels are up for sure so far. Libido is through the roof and I can't stop staring at bootys :shocked:

Attachments

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Duh I give the best advice :rofl: Its a nice option that is like u said very inexpensive and lasts a good while.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 11

Well I had another off day, third day in a row now this week beacues of that new tattoo. Samn thing is messing up my training :p

I didn't even think twice when I had read the ingredient profile on the new Activate Xtreme, I ordered a bottle straight away so it should be here on Monday if I'm lucky. That is the beginning of week 3 so I'll add it to the mix then ;)

Can't wait to hit the gym tomorrow, I'm itching to lift!

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
I love'm all!! Oooo yaaaa!!! By the way! Great workout! keep smashin it mang!!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 12

At last I got to hit the weights today. Was a peaceful day at work so I was really eager to lift. Oh btw, I changed my Triazole dosing plan to 2/1. And I will be adding the new Activate Xtreme for the later half of the run. Last for weeks that is ;)

Box Squats: 300 x 8, 320 x 6, 340 x 2, 360 x 0, 150 x 32 (Dunno what was up with the squat today, I think there was something with my back, felt like a backpump :thinking:)

SLDL's: 265 x 8, 285 x 6, 310 x 4, 330 x 4, 130 x 32

Toe Raises: 175 x 8, 200 x 6, 220 x 4, 240 x 90 x 30 (Gotta up these as I pushed 9 reps on the last set that is supposed to be 2 rep :p)

DB Military Press: 120 x 8, 130 x 6, 140 x 4, 150 x 2, 65 x 20 (My shoulders were friggin wasted :006:)

Side Raises (Machine): 120 x 8, 140 x 6, 160 x 4, 180 x 3, 65 x 33

Cable Front Raises: 65 x 8, 75 x 6, 85 x 4, 95 x 3, 35 x 35

I am little disappointed by the fail on the box squats :sad: But I evened it out a bit on the other excercises
instead ;) So I am happy with that. I will hit arms tomorrow since I've missed that day too during this week.
I have some catching up to do :twak:

//CC

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Day 12

At last I got to hit the weights today. Was a peaceful day at work so I was really eager to lift. Oh btw, I changed my Triazole dosing plan to 2/1. And I will be adding the new Activate Xtreme for the later half of the run. Last for weeks that is ;)

Box Squats: 300 x 8, 320 x 6, 340 x 2, 360 x 0, 150 x 32 (Dunno what was up with the squat today, I think there was something with my back, felt like a backpump :thinking:)

SLDL's: 265 x 8, 285 x 6, 310 x 4, 330 x 4, 130 x 32

Toe Raises: 175 x 8, 200 x 6, 220 x 4, 240 x 90 x 30 (Gotta up these as I pushed 9 reps on the last set that is supposed to be 2 rep :p)

DB Military Press: 120 x 8, 130 x 6, 140 x 4, 150 x 2, 65 x 20 (My shoulders were friggin wasted :006:)

Side Raises (Machine): 120 x 8, 140 x 6, 160 x 4, 180 x 3, 65 x 33

Cable Front Raises: 65 x 8, 75 x 6, 85 x 4, 95 x 3, 35 x 35

I am little disappointed by the fail on the box squats :sad: But I evened it out a bit on the other excercises
instead ;) So I am happy with that. I will hit arms tomorrow since I've missed that day too during this week.
I have some catching up to do :twak:

//CC
Bro, peaceful? Who has a 'peaceful' day at work, BWHAHAHA!!?!?

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro, peaceful? Who has a 'peaceful' day at work, BWHAHAHA!!?!?
All my bosses were out of town so nobody there to boss me around :rofl: Seriously though, it was more like a quite day at the office :laugh:

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 13

I hit the gym about 2 hours after my morning meal. Felt a little tired so I dosed 2 scoops of Jack3d and after a while I was like this --> :bigeyes:

Closegrip Bench Press: 205 x 8, 215 x 6, 225 x 3, 235 x 1, 95 x 35

Weighted Dips: BW+80 x 8, BW+90 x 8, BW+100 x 4, BW+110 x 3, 155 x 32 (Seated Dip Machine)

Seated Tricep Extensions: 55 x 8, 65 x 6, 75 x 4, 85 x 2, 35 x 38

DB Hammer Curls (Per Arm): 55 x 8, 60 x 6, 65 x 4, 70 x 3, 35 x 35

Barbell Curls: 105 x 8, 115 x 6, 125 x 4, 135 x 3, 55 x 37

DB Hang Curls (Per Arm): 25 x 8, 30 x 6, 35 x 4, 40 x 4, 15 x 40

Really nice those hang curls! Biceps gets really isolated - better than concentration curls IMO..
I really liked them :thumbsup:

Upped the weights on by ~5lbs on most excersises and everything went kind of smoothly. Strength and endurance is definately up! And it is not hard to tell either :) The things I have noticed so far is:

• Improved Sleep
  • Faster Recovery
  • More Endurance
  • Rise in Strength
  • Hightened Libido
Basically the things that should be effected! I feel really great 2 weeks in and I cant wait 'til the last 4 weeks when I'll add in the Activate Xtreme for the end of the cycle, can't imagine the boost from that ;)

So today will be an OFF day, just gonna rest up and EAT :food:

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Libido Check :hitit:

Attachments

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^^^ THIS IS WHY I HATE HANDS AND SHIRTS!!! THEY ALWAYS GET IN THE WAY!!!